Rose Rosetree, Founder of Energy Spirituality

• Categories

• * * *
  • Archives

* * *

Subscribe to our list and receive "Reading Life Deeper". Submit your email address below. We will not sell or rent your email address.

"Reading Life Deeper" is Rose's free monthly newsletter, bringing you face readings and aura readings of people in the news. READ A SAMPLE.

Astral Level Ponzi Schemes from Braco, John of God, some other New Age healers

June 22nd, 2010 by Rose Rosetree

Two Blog-Buddies have sent requests for me to do Empath Merges on healers they are curious about. A bit of a tricky business, this!

Here is an update to this post from Rose on September 16, 2013.

Since The Shift in December 2013, I have observed an increase in Energetic Ponzi Schemes. If you care about protecting yourself from this little-known variation on cords of attachment, please read the two following blog posts:

This post became one of our 10 most popular posts, so I am updating it now.

What’s tricky about Aura Reading energy healers and spiritual teachers? Oboy, did I find out.

Apart from feeling weird that perhaps it might seem as though I was appointing myself to pass judgment — when really I was responding to consumer-type requests from some cherished clients…

I wound up introducing a brand new term, perhaps for the first time ever on the Internet, “Astral Level Ponzi Scheme.” Sometimes also referred to as “Energetic Ponxi Scheme.”

How is a healer’s work sourced?

That matters a great deal, it turns out

The type of energetic source used by the healer, CAN be read in an aura reading. All you need is well developed aura reading abilities. What I now call “Stage Three Energetic Literacy.” Something you can definitely develop if you have learned how to read the regular human words on this screen.

So what is an Astral Level Ponzi Scheme? (Could also be called an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.)

Here’s a working definition.

Say that a healer, “Joe,” works with astral beings, not necessarily really high vibrational ones, but astral beings nonetheless.

The beings become available to create healings for Joe. That healing gets clients interested, initiated, donating, referring, etc.

The energetic price to be paid by the one who receives healing is to become energetically linked, through the cord of attachment, to the healer Joe. Energies of the unwitting client become, partially, re-routed toward the astral beings. So the client keeps sending them energy. Some of this energy is used to make a splashy first impression for healings on new people.

Energetic literacy, the full version, Stage 3, is a really useful consumer protection! Healers may claim they are “Of God” or “Working with Christed Energies” or, frankly, whatever the heck they want. Fine-sounding names don’t keep a healer from operating an Astral Level Ponzi Scheme.

So, by all means, check out any healer with your best aura reading skills before you go ahead and agree to a healing. And, yes, this still is true if the healing is “Free.” Hello!

Do healers know they are involved in an Energetic Ponzi Scheme? Sadly, no.

It’s like Esther Hicks and her highly questionable relationship with Abraham, researched and described in detail in Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.

Summarizing the contest in this original post

This post began with Blog-Buddy BRENDA’s request for Empath Merge (Comment 11 at an earlier article). She wrote:

Hi Rose,

I hope you’re having a fabulous time in Japan.

An empath merge / aura reading on Braco, the healer from Croatia would be awesome.

He just “gazes” at people and heals them.  I’m not so sure about him though.

He says, “I am a normal person, I just found that invisible energy and I want to share it with everybody. I know, that everybody else can feel and carry that energy as well.”

And SUZANNE’s request for Empath Merge (Comment 10) went:

Hi Rose,

I love when you do empath merges for inspiration like this one. I would love to see a series of them, like you did with writers. I hope that sometime I can schedule a reading with Lynne Porzel–what a fascinating gift.

I’ve thought of someone who would be an interesting candidate for Empath Merge. His name is Robert Moss and he writes a lot of books about dreaming and teaches active dreaming workshops.

Here is a photo of him and a link to his blog, plus an older photo, if anyone is interested. He is a man with a mission to bring dreaming back as a vital part of our lives and culture.

This is how I got into the not terribly enjoyable, but important sideline of coining the term “Energetic Ponzi Scheme”

Oboy. I did those aura readings for the Blog-Buddies and ran a contest — now over — where I supplied additional readings in order to help you’all protect yourselves energetically. I have done these public readings without glee but out of concern for people  who don’t know what they are getting into.

The contest is now closed. However…

If you ever want my totally candid reading of anyone, healer or whatever, book a session with me of Aura Reading Research. I will read any chakra databank in anyone you have ever personally met, at any time you have known the person . This use of energetic literacy allows me to provide loads of information about that person, depending on your intention for the research.

And, of course, I can do the same about you.

Even with someone you have not personally met, if you can supply a photo, I can read that person at the time of the photo. It’s discernment. It’s consumer smart.

Keep moving forward, Blog-Buddies, on your personal path to Enlightenment, towards wholeness, with full self-authority and all the skills that help to support your goals in life.

With best wishes for you, and compassion for anyone who has unwittingly become involved for a while in such problems. Remember, STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

Email This Post Email This Post | Print This Post Print This Post | Trackback
    Posted In: All about Rosetree Energy Spirituality...., Aura Healing, Aura Reading, Celebrities and Politicians, Energetic literacy, Energy Healing, New Age Consumer, Personal Development, Protecting Yourself
    Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Like my Facebook fan page:

126 Comments on “Astral Level Ponzi Schemes from Braco, John of God, some other New Age healers”

How hilariously historic! I did just google on “Astral Level Ponzi Scheme.”

One hit so far.

Will this term catch on? Who knows?

Whether or not anyone else learns about it, or names it something different, being able to use Aura Reading to find this dynamic is your right as a savvy consumer.

June 22nd, 2010 at 7:44 am
    Sandra said:

Hi Rose,

I would love to have you do an empath merge with Byron Katie: http://www.thework.com/fpo-screen%20shots/About/left_column_top_katie.jpg

She would never call herself a healer, but many of us have experienced healing from doing Katie’s “The Work”. I believe she is genuine, so that is not my reason for asking. It’s my curiosity. She calls it “The Work” because it is definitely work. However, I don’t think it is work for her! Just wondering.

Blessings to you,
    Sandra

June 22nd, 2010 at 9:31 am
    Suzanne said:

Hi Rose,

My suggestion posted above is a writer and teacher, not a healer, so I’ll wait for your next writer’s contest.

I don’t know many healers but I can suggest one. I did read a book by Julie Motz called “Hands of Life” who works with patients who are undergoing surgery. I was really impressed by the way she brought energy healing into the sterile and harsh atmosphere of the hospital surgery room and it was through her that I was introduced to the concept of energy healing.

Here is a photo of her:

Suzanne

June 22nd, 2010 at 7:10 pm
    Anonymous said:

I had a look at Braco some years ago out of curiosity at a fair, he is known as the ‘silent’ healer, because he never says anything during his group healings.

I wasn’t overly impressed, but I had a look at his aura, it was really quite bigger than that of most people at the head, with much gold, some reed green and some hints of violet. I didn’t feel anything special nor did I feel better after seeing him.

I don’t have anybody I could propose for the contest, sorry!

June 23rd, 2010 at 3:00 pm
    Karen said:

Hi Rose:

I’d like to nominate one of my favorite healers, Marilyn Cooley. She does amazing work with animals. http://www.novaholisticanimalcare.com/.

June 23rd, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    Karin said:

a) I think Hi-Ah Park might be an interesting healer to investigate, she is a shamanic healer from Korea:

b) Another candidate is Nah Kin, a Mayan shamanic healer, obviously from Mexico:

c) And a male spiritual healer, Hannes Jakob

June 24th, 2010 at 2:25 pm
    Karin said:

And here is another healer, Mike Shiva, he actually heals with words and ‘energy’:

June 24th, 2010 at 3:30 pm
    Ella said:

Almine has interested me for some time now. She is a Toltec nagual, author of over 20 books, and has created several healing systems utilizing sound ‘elixirs’ and ‘Belvaspata’ sigils.

Alminespiritualjourneys.come

June 26th, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Thanks so much to all of you who have been proposing people.

What fascinating folks, for sure!

ELLA,this has been your first blog comment, right? Welcome to our informal community of Blog-Buddies who learn about deeper perception. :-)

June 27th, 2010 at 7:07 am
    Ella said:

Thank you for welcoming me Rose! I read all of the blogs- they deeply enrich my understanding. Thank you for sharing your insights.

June 27th, 2010 at 7:45 pm
    Jo said:

Hi Rose,

I am new to your site, and am not sure where to post my question about celebrity readings. I was wondering if you could do a celebrity reading for the actor Keanu Reeves, and also do you think he is an empath or at least and HSP?

Thanks

June 30th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

JO, welcome to the blog. Hey, it never hurts to ask. Here’s how it works with my doing free aura readings, face readings, and empath merges.

Unfortunately, the blog is not set up to be a place where readers request any readings they like and then I supply them. Occasionally I announce a “Contest” where readers submit a request in a particular category. Then I choose one, maybe two, and do that.

You see, I’m mostly busy doing professional work with clients, writing books, etc. If I had another extra six hours a day, it could be delightful to provide a free service where I do readings on request. Since that isn’t happening, these Contests are my best way to compromise with reality.

You always have the option of learning these skills yourself, you know. Read Keanu or anyone else you like! I would love to teach you through the books at the official Rose Rosetree website, http://www.rose-rosetree.com. Articles galore are there, too. In addition, I also give workshops.

Sorry to disappoint you at this time, JO. Most of the questions I answer at this blog are related to the blog posts, and most blog posts are teaching posts as I attempt to educate readers about Deeper Perception.

You may find many blogs and websites that offer free readings of various kinds. Mostly I suppose they are written by hobbyists, not full-time professionals.

I don’t think you will find another blog devoted to the skills I teach through my work — the unique skill sets are related to my four trademarked systems, any of which could change your life for the better:

Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R)
    12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R)
    Empath Empowerment(TM)
    Face Reading Secrets(R)

June 30th, 2010 at 8:41 pm
    Bonnie said:

Jo, I seem to remember reading previous post on Keanu Reeves on this blog-? You might try to look in the archives.

As always, thanks for your observations on healing, Rose.

Many years ago, my sister fell into the orbit of man from Georgia, Russia who was supposed to have not only the power to heal, but the ability to read thoughts. I was invited to attend one of his lectures.

He was 30 minutes late, and I had doubts that he would show up, when a man in a dark suit, very stocky, with gold teeth came in the room, going from table to table and visiting briefly with the audience (mostly women).

I had the impression he was sizing up the ladies, and as he approached my table, I had the thought “I hope he is not going to try and flirt with me.”

Well, it was the Georgian man, who was apologizing to everyone for being late. I was very flustered, but calmed myself by reminding myself that if he COULD read people’s thoughts, he would have long since been amused by such reactions, as “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. He struck me as being a charismatic, interesting person but not someone I would trust with my personal weaknesses and insecurities.

I very much enjoy your reviews of healers and authors who are in touch with their higher heart and helping us all move closer to truth and love.

If it gets tricky reviewing other healers who may have a hidden personal agenda, I wouldn’t blame you for stepping back and asking people to form their own impressions.

I think the lady shamans Karin nominates look interesting…

July 4th, 2010 at 7:48 pm
    Jordan Hines said:

In case you haven’t picked yet, I’d like to nominate someone – Emmanuel Dagher.

here’s his website: http://www.magnifiedmanifesting.com/

and a link to just his picture: http://lightworkers.org/files/pictures/picture-14957.jpg

July 4th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

BONNIE, you’re quite right that I did a detailed reading of Keanu Reeves a while back. It was one of the monthly e-zines that I used to send out before I changed to e-newsletters instead.

Scroll the list here: http://www.roserosetree.com/articles.htm#zine

And thank you, BONNIE for all your latest comments, also JORDAN.

July 5th, 2010 at 8:14 am
    Jo said:

Thank you Bonnie and Rose. :)

I did a keyword search through the zine archives, and found reference to the aura reading for Keanu Reeves that Rose wrote for the Chicago Sun-Times paper in October 2006. http://www.rose-rosetree.com/10ME06.htm

So I popped over to the paper’s website and had a search through their archives too, and it had no matching results, mostly movie reviews.

I have emailed the back issues people at the paper, so maybe something will come from that.

Thanks!

July 5th, 2010 at 7:30 pm
    Brenda said:

My favorite local healer doesn’t have a website. So my second choice is Debra Cummings, a local healer in my town who teaches a pulse technique. http://www.debracummings.com/index.htm http://yourmindbodyandsoul123.com/?p=1581

Thanks for the contest!

July 9th, 2010 at 10:57 am
    Jordan said:

someone I’ve wondered about for a long time is John of God. http://www.travellingtothecasa.com/images/JOG.gif

July 26th, 2010 at 1:43 am

JORDAN, let’s just say here that “John of God” isn’t going to show up on my list of Enlightened beings any time soon.

With all respect to his fans, to anyone who has studied with him or received healing from him, I would recommend cutting that cord of attachment as soon as possible (and, of course, I mean using a quality set of skills, such as those you can learn in Cut Cords of Attachment).

You might want to read about the kind of energetic Ponzi scheme detailed in this previous post:

July 26th, 2010 at 10:45 am
    Jo said:

Rose, I have had two healing sessions with a healer who trained with John of God. Would I maybe need cord cutting too?

July 26th, 2010 at 6:22 pm
    Jordan said:

Thanks for the comment Rose, that’s what I suspected and why I asked about him. A very good thing to know!

July 26th, 2010 at 8:51 pm

JO, Re your Comment #20, I would definitely investigate cutting that cord of attachment.

Any participant in a spiritual Ponzi scheme, working on you, can create a major cord of attachment. The same Committee of astral-level beings would bring power to such a healer, after all.

July 26th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

JORDAN, thanks for YOUR comment, and for your question about Almine.

July 26th, 2010 at 9:22 pm

KARIN, in your COMMENT 6 you have turned up THREE enlightened healers. I’ve done a blog post about the Mexican one, Nah Kin:

Thank you so much for these wonderful nominees.

August 9th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

KARIN, re your COMMENT 7, Mike Shiva is clearly a very developed, extremely talented person. I would consider him close-to-enlightened, but I would also be a bit concerned about where his personal ego stands in relationship to his healing abilities.

This might be a growth area for him; to me, at this time, it would be a caution as a consumer or possible client.

August 9th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

BRENDA, re your Comment 17, Debra Cummings is S!W!E!E!T, and such an empath. Wow!

August 9th, 2010 at 1:56 pm
    Ann said:
    August 9th, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Hi, ANN:

Great to hear from you!

Robert is talented, positively dripping with psychic-level insight, and sweet has he could be. At this point, however, he wouldn’t belong on my Enlightenment Life List.

August 10th, 2010 at 12:20 pm
    Jordan said:
    August 10th, 2010 at 2:45 pm
    Kelly Marino said:

I would also like to second Jordan’s post on Emmanuel Dagher. He is probably one of the most miraculous people you will ever meet and work with, and just connecting with him has flooded my life with miracles and positive transformations.

Hi website is: http://www.magnifiedmanifesting.com

August 10th, 2010 at 4:03 pm
    Claudia said:

Rose, What do you think of Jo Dunning?

Thank you for all of your insights.

August 11th, 2010 at 11:31 pm

CLAUDIA, you’re welcome. KELLY, thank you for your comment as well.

This particular contest was closed on July 21. “Closed” means that I am not available to comment on additions to this list as part of this blog.

You can always read people yourself! You can do guest posts for this blog by submitting your info as a comment. (Cut and paste, recommended. Then I can re-format a guest post, if accepted, into a proper new blog entry.)

Another option is that you can always have a personal session with me, such as a phoner where I do aura reading research. We can go through that time with reading every photo, such as the one to which you provided the thoughtful link, that can be read during the 55 minutes. For info on that, click on SESSIONS on the left at http://www.rose-rosetree.com.

Thanks for your interest, KELLY and CLAUDIA.

August 12th, 2010 at 9:20 pm
    Jordan said:

Oops, I meant to comment about Christine Day in the Enlightment List post.

August 12th, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Jordan, Christine Day certainly is magnificent. But she is a lot like Esther Hicks, in that much of her identity has been surrendered to the astral-level beings she channels.

Being able to tell the difference between this kind of service-oriented life, versus being Enlightened, is one of those assignments where it really helps to have full Energetic Literacy.

If you just go by the all-around glow in different chakra databanks, she seems solidly connected. But delve into individual chakra databanks and you will be able to tell the difference. For example, you skilled aura readers, compare these two on the link supplied by Jordan, http://www.frequenciesofbrilliance.com/christine_her.html

Throat Chakra Databank: Expressing along with the Pleiadians
    Size: Out into deep space.
    Quality: Completely merged, a clear messenger as a channeler

Throat Chakra Databank: Asking for what she needs and wants as a human being.
    Size: 1/8 inch.
    Quality: A complex combination of personal frustration, chosen surrender, and denial.

August 12th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

As this contest closes, I want to be fair and comment directly about all candidates and whether or not they would (in my opinion) be appropriate for the related post, Enlightenment Life List:

So keep reading if you are curious about those nominated before the contest closed.

August 12th, 2010 at 10:47 pm

For SANDRA, who asked about Byron Katie, clearly she has HUGE fans and a huge number of them. At this time, however, she really isn’t a candidate for the Enlightenment Life List.

August 12th, 2010 at 10:48 pm

SUZANNE:

Gorgeous Julie Motz is a powerhouse, but she isn’t ready yet for the Enlightenment Life List.

August 12th, 2010 at 10:49 pm

Amazing animal empath, animal healer, and animal communicator Marilyn Cooley was nominated by Karen.

Marilyn isn’t ready for that Enlightenment Life List yet, although there may well be some animal blog out there where a nominating pony or dolphin might have an altogether different opinion.

August 12th, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Regarding twice nominated Emmanuel Dagher, he’s clearly charming. Although I wouldn’t place him on the Enlightenment Life List at the time of this photo:

he has BY FAR the most sex appeal of anyone nominated at this contest or on the post for the Enlightenment Life List. Maidens, beware!

August 12th, 2010 at 10:59 pm
    Jordan said:

That’s so interesting about Emmanuel, but I’m pretty sure he’s gay, no? Gents, beware!

August 12th, 2010 at 11:18 pm
    Jordan said:

Thank you for your comments about Christine Day. That is such an interesting distinction, and so huge. That must be quite a challenge, feeling so huge with the Pleiadians and feeling so much smaller as yourself. It seems like it could grow into a sort of addiction. Boy am I glad I don’t have that kind of challenge.

That had struck me about Esther Hicks – she seems always to be in service to Abraham. Strange for such a public figure to show so little of their own identity! I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard Esther speak as Esther.

The idea reminds me of lifetimes that I have regressed into with you, Rose, where I totally squelched, buried, and ignored my true identity in service to society’s “rules”. I could feel my true self slowly withering away and dying in a dark corner of my mind. CRINGE!! No more of that, thank you! I’m glad I get to relish being myself in this lifetime. It’s really the best thing there is.

August 12th, 2010 at 11:38 pm
    Amanda Flood said:

That’s really interesting about Byron Katie. I have a lot of admiration for her and her Work but she feels like a distanced person to me – lots of ‘witness’ capacity but I don’t get a feeling for who she is beyond that.

Plus I think my mind is here for a reason and probably doesn’t need to be prodded all the time, how depressing for it. If I need to pay the rent I need to pay the rent because that’s how the world works. Questioning ‘Do I need to pay the rent? Is that true? oh! ha, ha, it is not necessarily true’ can really squash normal human assessments of reality, and I have the feeling that this is the cycle of processing that Byron lives within all the time. To my mind, no fun at all :)

I definitely can’t imagine having a cup of tea with her!

Gosh that was interesting. I’d never stopped to think about it before, just thought ‘She’s doing great work, she must have something I don’t – now I’m thinking ‘wow, I would not want to be like that at all’

As always, nervousness about finding out and saying what I actually think. Thank you for this opportunity to put it down :)

Amanda

August 14th, 2010 at 3:07 am

AMANDA, very well put. Just for fun, here is a mini-reading of Byron Katie from the photo submitted by SANDRA at Comment 2:

Heart Chakra Databank: Emotional Self-Awareness
    About five inches. Energetic sub-routine, where there is a substitute for emotions. It is reality-based appreciation of external reality, via her Root Chakra.

Having energetic sub-routines is common, especially for databanks like the Emotional Self-Awareness one. However, I haven’t ever found anyone before who did reality-based analysis of life as a substitute for emotions.

This could be VERY healing and refreshing for someone who was over-subjective or hyper-emotional, but might not be everyone’s cup of tea. (Drunk with her or without her.)

Moral of the story, in sum, AMANDA, is that even those who do great work do not speak to everybody. Each healer or teacher is for his/her people. Three cheers for Byron Katie and those whom she helps but, not, she does no know all. Which human does?

August 14th, 2010 at 6:59 pm
    Jo said:

Amanda, I also think Byron Katie’s Work is a great help to many people, a kind of way to step back in to a more objective view of things if our subjective ego is getting the better of us. I think The Work works best in this situation, where there is a lot of fear, anxiety, anger coming up when we think about a specific something (STUFF being triggered?). Help us to catch a broader angle.

It kind of freaked me out through when I read about how Katie had her awakening, and I was wondering where the heck did she go?? Who is this new Katie that has stepped in to watch the cockroach? Why doesn’t she know who to drive anymore? Things like that. :)

Like Rose said about the over-subjective and hyper-emotional way of being, Byron Katie seemed to be that way before her awakening, shut up in her room and yelling at her family all day, very angry, very depressed. Yes, in that environment it could be very helpful to do The Work and question what one’s thought processes are creating of your life experience.

Jo

August 15th, 2010 at 12:34 am
    Amanda Flood said:

Hi Rose and Jo :)

I think my aha from all that was that it’s a way of doing things – rather than THE way – I do tend to assume that someone doing amazing work has it all worked out, lol, then I wonder if my questioning is wrong when I look into it further :)

Jo, I totally agree, I’ve used her Work a lot myself to get out of over-subjective states and I think it’s really valuable.

Both of your comments have been really helpful, and Rose your insights were fascinating, thank you :)

It’s interesting because it’s made me wonder if making a practice of rerouting emotions/thought into reality-based awareness is actually at the heart of tai chi and EFT as well. The aim of both seems to be rather than feeling them, take them out at the root so that you don’t have to suffer. And there’s such a great tradition of using the present moment to quieten the mind.

Personally I’ve done a lot of trying to manage my more ‘difficult’ emotions and I feel rather sorry for them! I wonder if fear and anxiety may be a result of ‘negative’ emotions being so pushed down that they need to break through one way or another.

This isn’t helped by exhortations such as ‘five minutes of anger and frustration depress your immune system for five hours and five minutes of love and joy raises it for five hours’ (which I read the other day). When I do hop out of management mode and feel my emotions actually I find it very invigorating and joyful. :)

Amanda

August 15th, 2010 at 10:40 am
    Karen said:

Hi Rose:

I’m interested in John Muir. While he wasn’t a healer in the strict sense of the word, he did develop a deep healing connection with nature and encouraged everyone to find their own.

Karen

August 15th, 2010 at 2:46 pm
    Sandra said:

These discussions on Byron Katie (dear Rose, Amanda, and Jo) have initiated some deep introspection within myself. Rose, your aura reading of Katie rings absolutely true. I have been trying to figure her out for the past 2 years, to no avail (guess I should be practicing Aura Reading, Rose!).

Amanda, I totally agree with you about having tea with Katie. I would be on alert, watching what I say.

On the other hand, having tea with Donna Eden would be great (where’s the signup list?). Somehow, I get her. It must be that I’m relating to her Emotional aspects. Which explains why I didn’t understand Katie before.

That said, the Work has been extremely helpful to me. I don’t do it all the time, once a week or less. Some benefits are: virtually no more fear of public speaking, more acceptance, more living in the present, more feeling of support from the Universe, and more forgiveness towards others and myself.

I’m grateful to Katie for fully embodying the Work, even if it has compromised her own balance.

August 16th, 2010 at 9:15 am

With thanks to you, SANDRA, AMANDA, and JOE, a few comments seem appropriate related to previous comments.

Re Comment 44, “Awakening” is one of those terms that really will amaze you as you become fully skilled at aura reading. An awful lot of people can consider themselves “Awakened” or “Enlightened” and are… but just in terms of having achieved perfection in terms of a particular belief system.

Without aura reading, it’s pretty impossible to distinguish Enlightenment from a person’s not-quite-the-same-thing equivalent.

August 16th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

49 Also about Comment 44, when someone claims that she is “Too evolved to drive a car anymore,” it is a really good time to do some aura reading, or questioning, or both.

Enlightenment does not show on the level of behavior, speech, weight, number of wrinkles on face, etc.

At the Enlightenment Life List post at this blog, I include The Hugging Saint. With her particular kind of Enlightenment, I wouldn’t expect her ever to be able to drive a car.

However, when someone already CAN drive a car and then goes through changes as a result of being a spiritual teacher or psychic, I would RUN (Because driving a car wouldn’t work ;-) ) to read that person’s aura.

August 16th, 2010 at 12:46 pm

AMANDA, re Comment 45.

I loved this: “This isn’t helped by exhortations such as ‘five minutes of anger and frustration depress your immune system for five hours and five minutes of love and joy raises it for five hours’ (which I read the other day).”

When people do not have access to effective ways of moving STUFF out of the aura, it is all too easy for them to analyze or deny experiences in order to fit a good-sounding model.

It isn’t a coincidence that allowing yourself to feel what authentically happens with you helps you to feel better.

Although doing this won’t move out STUFF, it will help avoid new problems like over-analysis and denial.

August 16th, 2010 at 12:49 pm

SANDRA, re Comment 47: Having tea with Donna Eden? What a joy!

She is, of course, on that Enlightenment Life List.

That is a lot of what goes on with her. Emotions are not the same as spiritual consciousness, so you may really be enjoying that all-around Enlightenment, not simply something emotional. One more idea to consider….

August 16th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

KAREN, at Comment 46, you are invited to cut-and-paste this comment over to the Enlightenment Life List.

I plan to continue doing yes-or-no evaluation of candidates for that list on an ongoing basis.

Otherwise, please note that this contest is over. (See those big red letters in the original post.)

August 16th, 2010 at 12:53 pm

John of God is discussed as a well known healer who operates an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme over at Comments 285 and 286 to the post about the Enlightenment Life List:

\http://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2010/07/18/enlightenment-life-list-aura-reading-energetic-literacy/

Normally I would be hesitant to name someone directly as an operator of an Energetic Ponzi Scheme, but the man’s own website refers to entities who do the healing work. Hello!

December 16th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Blog-Buddies, today I had my first experience with a client who had been using Sanjeevini Cards. You’ll find them praised on the Internet.

As a result of this session, I have created a blog post that you might find interesting, here: http://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2011/02/07/sanjeevini-cards-energetic-ponzi-scheme-astral-level-ponzi-scheme/

February 7th, 2011 at 1:15 pm
    Carolyn said:

Rose I would love to see a reading on John of God. I’ve heard rave reviews by a number of people. But I have another friend that went there for 3-4 weeks a few years ago and she came back extremely ill. She spent most of every day in the group meditating and sending healing. She went to be healed of a spinal lesion..not healed. She nearly died after her return and it was at least 6 months before she recovered her health.

I have another good friend who almost went there, spending $5,000 for the experience. At the last minute she changed her mind.

I feel my hackles go up whenever anyone mentions him. Am I just picking up on my friend’s experience? Or is he also running a an Energetic Ponzi Scheme?

Given that he has loads of people sitting all day “sending healing” seriously makes me concerned. If he’s doing something like an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme, given the numbers of people AND the huge time and money commitment, he has the ability to do a lot of harm. In which case being able to be a voice of caution would be a good thing.

April 3rd, 2011 at 6:32 pm

CAROLYN, see Comment 53 and the references there for an answer to your questions. Feel free to share our exchange here with anyone you like. That’s a good way to add a voice of caution.

In Cut Cords of Attachment, I actually include an example of the cord of attachment between one of my clients and a healer — who is none other than John of God. Nor is this the only cord of attachment of similar quality that I have personally encountered where an Energetic Ponzi Scheme is going on, courtesy of this very popular healer.

If you find my comments about this fellow resonating with you, I suspect you will be quite interested in my comments about Abraham. This mega-bestseling astral being, via the Abraham-Hicks literature, is discussed extensively in Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.Blog-Buddies, meet talented CAROLYN. Click on the link at her name in the previous post to learn more about her glorious talent for making gemstone jewelry, website, etc.

CAROLYN, isn’t this your first comment at “Deeper Perception Made Practical”? Glad to have you.

April 3rd, 2011 at 8:11 pm
    Carolyn said:

Rose,

Thank you so much. I didn’t get all the way to comment 53 and oh gee, I didn’t even think to do a search which would have brought all this up.

I’m passing this on to my friend, who not surprisingly has had serious energy issues ever since her visit to Brazil. I am pretty sure she is going to be calling you for a session. I’m also forwarding to the friend who almost went last month.

And now I’m definitely going to go check out the Abraham material in your book, Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy. I often find myself the “odd one out” in discussions about different “spiritual leaders”; where everyone else is going gaga I’m often neutral (just isn’t all that much there) or even adamantly opposed (there’s a lot there, and it’s not good). I’m looking forward to doing more and more of your workshops and learning to more clearly see and understand where my gut level reactions come from.

I’ll see you this weekend at the Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Level 1.

Thanks for the comment about my jewelry. I’ll be bringing a nice selection with me this weekend if anyone is interested. I’m feeling inspired by Spring to create some new pieces that help connect with the feelings of positivity and hope that Spring brings out, there’s a reason the colors for spring tend to be fun and joyful.

I am grateful to Lynne Porzel for “gently suggesting” that I attend your Empath Empowerment Workshop; she kept handing me the flyer on it until I said, “OK, I think I’ll go.” ;-)

April 4th, 2011 at 9:33 am
    Carolyn said:

Oops I got a phone call and hit the button before signing off with “blessings.”

Just kidding about the blessings part, that always kind of annoys me as well.

Have a bodacious day, and I know you will because you are bodacious!

April 4th, 2011 at 9:42 am

CAROLYN, I’m delighted you’re coming to the workshop. Yes, bring your jewelry. I’ll be inviting everyone to bring such things, business cards, etc., for Sunday.

The Comment #58 made me laugh. For you newer Blog-Buddies, one of my favorite threads here is on our most popular posts list right on the home page of this blog, “You disgust me. But blessings to you, of course.”

Check it out here, if you like this kind of humor:

April 4th, 2011 at 7:06 pm
    Carolyn said:

Rose, I have been trying to find the list of Chakra Databanks.

I thought you’d said there was a list of 50 in the back of the aura book, Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras.

I didn’t find them there, so looked in Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.

Still not finding it. Can you help?

What am I missing?

May 24th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Yes, CAROLYN, it’s wonderful how you (and other Blog-Buddies, as well) are doing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy now. Of course you are curious about chakra databanks.

The “50″ you’re referring to are the 50 chakra databanks in every major chakra. And, yes, there is loads of information about chakra databanks in Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy. Even diagrams!

It is also true that you can find a partial list of chakra databanks in the AURA Index in Read People Deeper.It is only a partial list because here’s the deal:

Half the chakra databanks are quite universal, standard issue for a human being. So that would be about 25 per major chakra.

The other half are about each individual’s journey at any given time. Some of you Blog-Buddies who have done sessions with me are familiar with the idea, for instance, that at any given time in your life here at Earth School you are pursuing a Ph.D. on a subject that is very meaningful to you as a soul. Hence the specialized chakra databanks.

Yet another way to use Read People Deeper to find chakra databanks is to go to the list on the inside cover, where 50 topic areas of interest are named:

* Addiction, Chemical

* Addiction, Sexual

all the way down to…

* Trust

That chapter will supply how to read body language to learn insights, how to use physiognomy (my system of Face Reading Secrets(R)), and which chakra databank(s) would be most relevant.

If you would like to see the complete list, and otherwise sample that how-to book, go over to the Official Rose Rosetree Website:

Click on the cover to Read People Deeper. And have fun!

May 24th, 2011 at 1:18 pm

CAROLYN, you’re a recent graduate of my Aura Reading Level 1 Workshop. For all you grads, here’s a suggestion.

Please do not, at this point, seek to get a complete list. You were given many, many chakra databanks to research during that workshop. (Hint: Just take another look at your handouts.)

A better way to progress is to use the super-important chakra databanks I invited you to start researching. (Again, in your handouts. These are chakra databanks you got to read in the workshop, plus there are others on those very same handouts.)

Research them on yourself in different situations, using the many techniques and ideas from that workshop.

I think you’ll find that you grow faster that way. It’s like a depth study program in contrast to a horizontal study program.

May 24th, 2011 at 1:21 pm
    Carolyn said:

Thanks, Rose. I think it must have been the list in Read People Deeper that you mentioned. I did understand about the 50 databanks in each chakra and that, creative as we are, we have half of these as our very own special creations. Ha, crafty of us.

I was looking last night because I had a friend here in extreme distress: Husband left her; originally he said he wanted to keep working it out but then said he’s not interested. She was feeling suicidal. I was at a loss as to which databanks would be most helpful to read in this situation and was hoping for some inspiration and guidance.

Maybe I should have just asked you here, when there’s a situation like this where do you start? Heart chakra databank on love/betrayal, emotional stability, root chakra will to live?

I can see that the chapters in Read People Deeper will be a big help. I love how your books and work is all connected, but sometimes am frustrated trying to remember what I found where.

I have a feeling I’ll be setting up my own “reading experience chart” with suggestions about what’s been most meaningful in my own readings over time.

Thank you so very much for your work and willingness to put yourself out there to help us all.

I’ve learned so much, and keep finding that this or that “fault” of mine is really part of my gifts. Wow, imagine starting off life knowing that!

May 24th, 2011 at 1:53 pm
    Carolyn said:

Rose, I have another question, following up on my comment about how awesome it would be to start off life knowing what your gifts are… so much angst would be avoided as we try to twist ourselves into a “normal” pretzel.

What would you advise new parents to do to help their gifted children?

I am going to Seattle to see my newborn grandson this weekend. His mother is gifted, but has mostly turned it off. I’m hoping she’ll be open to what I have to share with her. What would you suggest as a first book when introducing someone to your work for the first time?

– Carolyn

May 24th, 2011 at 1:56 pm

CAROLYN, you’re welcome. It’s my delight to have a “student” like you, I assure you. (“Student” is in quotes because this time around I get to be your “teacher” while some other skills or lifetimes you would be the one teaching me. Same goes for all you “students” and “readers” out there!)

Thank you so much for asking, “when there’s a situation like this where do you start?”

Your Comment 63 described a friend in extreme distress, even possibly considering suicide. In responding with this next series of comments, I’m going to make one point per comment.

Because this is a kind of situation that has come up for so many of us at this blog. I want to be as clear as I can because, when someone we love is hurting, one can easily become caught up in that other person’s distress.

Please keep in mind that, as always, I am sharing Rose Rosetree’s ideas, experiences, opinions. Only you can decide, with your full self-authority, what to do when and with whom.

May 24th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Point One, about where to start with a friend in extreme distress, even possibly considering suicide:

Do not give readings when someone is in this situation.

Why?

A reading is not a healing.

Whether with energetic literacy or a psychic reading (two very different types of reading, as you may have seen discussed elsewhere at this blog), giving somebody a reading just adds information.

A reading may be comforting. Or inspiring.

Maybe very hugely insightful.

Either way, it will be good for two hours. Approximately. Then the client will go back into a state of extreme distress.

The time to get a reading is when you are no longer in crisis. Then additional information could be appropriate.

For someone in crisis, it is important to do the practical things required for survival. (More on this point later.)

May 24th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Point Two about where to start with a friend in extreme distress, even possibly considering suicide:

Do not facilitate Energy Spirituality-type healing when someone is in this situation.

Here I’m talking about skill sets like 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R) or moving out psychic coercion or other skills of Energy Spirituality.

None of these is appropriate while a person is in crisis. Say that your friend “Gladys” contacts me for a session because of the type of distress you described.

She would have to wait a couple of months to get an appointment with me, which is just how it is right now. But in her case that would be perfect. Because it could take six weeks typically for a person to come out of a crisis.

Even if I had total availability for sessions, I STILL wouldn’t give her an appointment while she was in crisis. It would be inappropriate.

What kind of energy work would be appropriate? Many of you at this blog might disagree with me here, but in my opinion the correct answer is NONE.

Energy Medicine-type healing might be helpful. That would include Donna Eden’s superb system, Reiki, Quantum Healing, etc.

Energy Psychology, such as Energy Release Regression Therapy or Emotional Freedom Technique might be helpful.

Still, I wouldn’t recommend any of them for Gladys at this time.

Keep reading for why.

May 24th, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Point Three about where to start with a friend in extreme distress, even possibly considering suicide:

During major trauma, it is most appropriate to meet with a mental health professional who specializes in helping people who are in trauma.

That could be a psychotherapist, a licensed clinical social worker, a spiritual counselor, a psychiatrist.

CAROLYN, people are trained to develop appropriate skills that help a person to calm down, figure out what to do in reality, in very human-type ways.

Abraham Maslow, often credited as being the founder of humanistic psychology, astutely observed that survival needs must be met before aiming for self-actualization needs.

Remembering that is an appropriate context for helping your friend. Does she have a place to live now? What will she do for money? Is there somebody she can call, day or night, if she feels overwhelmed? Maybe it’s time for a lawyer.

Woo-woo healing, or readings, can become a distraction from dealing in practical ways with vital human problems. Don’t go there or encourage Gladys to go there.

May 24th, 2011 at 4:40 pm
    Carolyn Nau said:

Rose, thank you so much,

I have to credit your Empath Empowerment Workshop for helping me tremendously… I was able to give love and support without taking any of it on, or even feeling her emotions myself. Yes, I felt sad that a friend was in such a stressful place, but I didn’t come unglued myself (which wasn’t the case in the past).

I did do about two minutes of Reiki on her when she got here, just to help her recenter. Then we spent the day making jewelry and being girlfriends together, both of which are very therapeutic. I gave her some of my gemstones that facilitate heart centering and she made a glorious necklace… I mean, really incredible.

We then hung out, David cooked us dinner. And she was looking and feeling pretty okay when she left. I talked to her a little while ago and she’s doing much better today.

Thank you so much for your wise advice.

This time, being at a complete loss of what to do, served well because my loss kept me from jumping in where I shouldn’t have gone.

Huge Hugs
    Carolyn

May 24th, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Point Four in this sequence: When Gladys is no longer in crisis, that will be a good time for her to have a different kind of session.

It might be especially appropriate for her to have a session with a very experienced practitioner at cutting cords of attachment. Gladys probably has a whopper-dopper cord of attachment to that husband of hers.

What if you have been learning how to cut cords of attachment? Maybe you have cut a MAJOR cord of attachment,and done this the smart way — first cutting loads and loads of your MINOR cords of attachment. Good start!

Now your friend is with you and your friend is in need? Is it time to go in and cut one or more cords of attachment for her?

Very bad idea. (And in fairness, I notice with delight that YOU didn’t suggest this, CAROLYN.)

Someone with very complex, intense life experience is not a good person to practice on. Send that friend to the most experienced, talented professional you know in this field.

Because there is only ONE opportunity to cut any cord of attachment. (At least if the practitioner has skill. ;-) ) An experienced healer can make the most of that extremely important opportunity.

* “But it’s free if I do it. And Gladys doesn’t have much money now.”
    * “But I’m her friend! I love her.”
    * “But she needs help right away, and I was the only one available.”

Sorry, but none of these are good reasons.

It isn’t appropriate to cut a cord of attachment now anyway, no matter how great your skills are.

Gladys can save up and find money to pay a professional. She’ll do that for a good haircut when she goes out into Dating Land again. Isn’t the long-term state of her aura at least as important as having good hair days for a month?

Gladys does need help right away, but that means help from someone trained to assist folks in crisis. See previous comment!

May 24th, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Point Five for CAROLYN and other patient Blog-Buddies who still are reading….

What about that “She is my friend so I must help her” idea?

Sure, help your friend. Help her as her friend. Not as her psychiatrist or energy healer or any other type of professional.

Listen like a friend. Spend time letting that friend cry, not fixing her.

Talk to your friend in commonsense ways.

Healers like you, CAROLYN, can be friends too.

May 24th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

And the final point of this series: Addressing your question, CAROLYN, about chakra databanks. You wondered about where to look:

“Heart chakra databank on love/betrayal, emotional stability, root chakra will to live?

Emotional stability is a Heart Chakra databank. There are no databanks on the other topics you mentioned. You are on a right track however, in that there can be STUFF around betrayal or ability to love or having the will to live.

And, especially, because aura reading can involve telling a person about STUFF — even assuming that Gladys is your client, not your friend — I would recommend that you slow down in your outreach to others when doing aura readings. With all respect, remember:

You have just taken the Aura Reading Level 1 Workshop, so you have full energetic literacy — yes, all the way to Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Excellent!

You can give a professional quality aura reading in the ways you learned during that weekend workshop. Important!

You graduated, CAROLYN, with flying colors. Yet that doesn’t mean you have learned everything about how to give a professional quality aura reading.

And to be kind to anybody, in my opinion, consider what you are doing with that energetic literacy before you start telling people things. It is never a kindness to give a reading where you simply share your perceptive observations about a person’s STUFF.

Why? Remember, a reading is not a healing.

Beware the temptation to “validate” someone in distress by describing nuances of pain and stuckness via aura reading.

When a friend needs validation, be available to listen as a friend.

Validate as a therapist only if you have been professionally trained as a therapist. Playing therapist may not be as helpful as you think. Whereas you probably have already had fine training in how to be a friend, so your skills at that are going to be way, way better.

Save aura reading skills for more light-hearted occasions, at least at this stage in your work with Energy Spirituality.

Or use energetic literacy as part of a session where you facilitate healing… assuming that you have really mastered a skill set suitable for healing the type of STUFF you would describe in an aura reading.

Otherwise your client will be worse off, not better, because of your generosity. And wouldn’t that be an extra sad thing to add to all of Gladys’ other problems?

May 24th, 2011 at 5:39 pm

CAROLYN, we are having quite the chat today. :-)

Over at Comment 64, you asked two questions. The first was, “What would you advise new parents to do to help their gifted children?”

Best thing is for those parents to learn how to be effective parents. Sometimes very sophisticated people have never developed any skill set about parenting.

For instance, I recently took a two-hour plane ride. In front of me were three people, new parents with a two-year-old sitting between them.

Lovely, well meaning parents — their kid screamed for most of the trip. I couldn’t help noticing that these parents planned zero activities for their child — no toys, no games, no snacks.

Evidently they assumed the child would “Sit there and be good.”

Oops!

Up until the age of 10, the big way to help kids live their gifts, in general, is to help them have a real childhood with plenty of sensory experiences: Crawling, playing with physical objects, interacting with real people, very little TV and computer playing.

Another important thing is for the PARENTS to learn about their own gifts, to model self-acceptance and zest for life.

May 24th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

About book recommendations, CAROLYN, that depends.

For parents who are struggling financially or socially, especially if they are New Agers, I would recommend Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.

Could save them a lot of heartache, plus it’s a practical self-help book unlike other books in the prosperity and success fields.

For others, I would recommend The Power of Face Reading. This brings perspective on one’s gifts and challenges. It is a useful book for people who aren’t particularly interested in mind-body-spirit; they’ll think it is about “personality” and enjoy the self-discovery in that way.

It’s also suitable for very advanced New Agers who have studied all kinds of things but never stopped to notice how deeply significant a human face is, every human face, just as it is.

May 24th, 2011 at 6:05 pm
    Truthseeker said:

Thanks for clearing that up about the chakra databanks. I looked at that list of topics before and I thought that was the list of databanks and then I saw some of the actual ones you listed in Cut Cords of Attachment and Magnetize Money With Energetic Literacy and I got confused. I guess I’ll have to get Read People Deeper.

May 24th, 2011 at 11:34 pm
    Sally said:

Hi Rose, I have a question.

How can a person tell if a healer is using a “Ponzi Scheme” to produce a healing result? (I mean, besides your letting us know.)

Many thanks.

July 31st, 2011 at 8:54 am

Great question, Sally. The purpose of this blog is self-authority, deciding for yourself.

That’s the purpose of all I do professionally, actually.

Why not develop energetic literacy? You can, of course. Everyone can become a Stage Three Aura Reader, where you can read auras from regular photos. Where you can read all the way down to the level of detail that I call “chakra databanks.”

If you were born as an empath, you could also become a skilled empath. Which usually includes doing Skiled Empath Merge whenever you like.

(Although just yesterday a very wise client, GLADYS, told me that she isn’t interested in that part of Empath Empowerment. Turning your empath gifts ON really is totally optional; turning them OFF is what makes for a naturally, effortlessly skilled empath.)

Which chakra databanks would you have to read to tell if somebody operates an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme? It’s a matter of quality, more than anything else. So I would recommend using the usual consumer smarts chakra databanks:

* Presence in the Room Databank at the Root Chakra

* Verbal Integrity Databank at the Throat Chakra

* Power Integrity Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra

* Spiritual Integrity Databank at the Third Eye Chakra

July 31st, 2011 at 8:59 am

What are other ways you can tell about whether someone is (accidentally or knowingly) operating an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme?

Use your common sense. When someone claims to heal people with an organization that seems to have cult-like qualities, proceed with caution. And, preferably, use your energetic literacy to sort out what is happening on the level of auras.

If you know how to cut cords of attachment, or you are in session with a professional, sometimes the Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme shows in the cord items.

This is how I first noticed it. In my how-to book, “Cut Cords of Attachment,” one of these stories is included.

Anyone you suspect of operating an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme is an important candidate for cutting a cord of attachment. Even a minor relationship could involve something pretty ugly at the psychic level.

If you do suspect this, it would be smart to have a healing session with an experienced professional at Energy Spirituality. Don’t make this a do-it-yourself project as a beginner at cutting cords of attachment, as you only have one opportunity to do this kind of healing. Might as well receive the maximum amount of healing, rather than a minimum.

July 31st, 2011 at 9:05 am

Just for perspective, Blog-Buddies. I just got off the phone with a client where the healing centerpiece in our session involved cutting a cord of attachment to Gladys, a professional psychic.

Sure there was STUFF in there, like any cord of attachment big enough to warrant using session time for removal.

However, there was no Energetic Ponzi Scheme. Often, with cords of attachment to psychics and healers, there is nothing of the kind.

I want to be very clear, at this post and elsewhere, that psychic development and psychic practices are an ancient, honorable, beautiful way of being of service to humanity.

When I make the distinction between this path, of psychic development, in contrast to the path of developing energetic literacy, I am not condemning, simply clarifying.

My client in the recent session was worried that maybe there was something really horrid in this cord of attachment. Nope, it was just human STUFF.

August 28th, 2011 at 8:16 pm
    "Gwen" said:

ROSE, would you please check out the aura of Rev. Dan Chesbro, Order of Melchizedek Workshop and Ordinations?

I wonder if he might be operating an astral level Ponzi scheme.

October 3rd, 2011 at 8:15 am

GWEN, I agree with you.

Dan Chesbro has a loyal following. I mean no disrespect when expressing my concern over the quality of astral presence in his auric field.

Fresh in my mind is a textbook-clear example of operating an energetic Ponzi scheme. My client, “Gladys” had a couple of sessions with “Josephine,” a psychic medium who had studied with John of God.

As showed clearly in that cord of attachment, Josephine’s awareness had tripped far away, as she was taken over by the astral being who was being trance channeled.

Meanwhile the astral entities who were part of the John of God contingent moved through Gladys’ aura as if finding their way through a tunnel. They figured out exactly how they could come and go, down to the psychological vulnerability they would use to cover their energy withdrawals in subsequent years.

All this was removed, of course. Besides moving out that cord of attachment, I had to do a couple of supplementary healings using skills of Spiritual Cleansing and Protection. It was a bit like cutting into a dead tree trunk, causing hundreds of ants to scamper to and fro. All of this was cleaned up, of course.

Gladys told me, during that session, that Josephine was doing weekend workshops with initiations. What led Gladys to suspect that Josephine was operating an astral-level Ponzi scheme? On those weekends, Gladys would feel tired, energetically depleted.

So, GWEN, you have asked about this while the experience of helping Gladys was fresh in my mind.

October 3rd, 2011 at 8:26 am

Blog-Buddies, one reason I teach skills of energetic literacy through my books and workshops and phone mentoring, all supplemented by this blog, is so that you can check out ANY practitioner who offers you an initiation.

Don’t go by the promises.

Don’t go based on the enthusiasm of other people who have been initiated.

Initiated into what? With whom?

Either read that person’s aura or find someone with professional skills who can do that for you. Just because someone promises (or believes) the work is being done by an Ascended Master doesn’t make it so.

October 3rd, 2011 at 8:28 am
    AnnaMariah said:

Thanks, ROSE.

If we went on just enthusiasm we’d all be running off to John of God. It makes me wonder, though, how many well-meaning practitioners believe they are working with an Ascended Master and are being fooled themselves.

I know your technique to “Get Big” and inviting in a Divine Being to co-create with. It’s quite effective.

How does someone get fooled into working with a fake ascended master?

Or do you feel that those who claim to be working with one and aren’t are doing so knowingly?

The work you are doing in helping people get more clear about who and what is incredible and so valuable. Thank you

October 3rd, 2011 at 8:46 am
    Amanda said:

ROSE, I think all the work you do is amazing, but this part of it has made such a difference to me.

A year ago I thought feeling seriously depleted of energy after a session was the sign of toxins being cleared. I now know better, and feel SO much better than I did having moved out a couple of dodgy cords of attachment. I have also distanced myself from anyone offering this kind of work. What a relief.

I’d like to offer a great big thank you!

Amanda

October 4th, 2011 at 2:48 am

AMANDA and ANNA MARIAH, I’m really touched. If you have ever read my face, including that in-angled chin, you know that I really, really dislike confrontations.

It is very difficult for me, a spiritual teacher and energy healer, to come out in public and warn people about what some others do.

I’m well aware that plenty of people may dislike me for that. But whether people like me, as you both do (balm to the soul!) or dislike me, my motivation is to help people the best I can.

Ever since I heard the term “New Age,” I have proudly aligned myself with that diverse group of spiritual seekers and finders. Yet I have been aware that many people aren’t discerning as New Age consumers.

Mostly I do my best to teach energetic literacy techniques so that people can make their own choices.

About Energetic Ponzi Schemes, or people who are nominated for the Enlightenment Life List and don’t make that list (in my opinion), this is intended as an educational exercise to help consumers to be more aware. Or even safer.

Thank you both for appreciating that.

October 4th, 2011 at 8:43 am

ANNA MARIAH, regarding your Comment 83, energetic literacy is the safeguard for everyone, practitioner or consumer of workshops and healing services.

Energetic literacy, remember, is a different path from psychic development. The former, not the latter, is taught through my books and workshops and personal mentoring by phone, supplemented by this blog.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone, can learn skills of energetic literacy. Before you have them, you can go to a professional who has taken the (not huge) amount of time and effort required to learn these skills.

October 4th, 2011 at 9:44 am

Continuing with some more practical points:

A good teacher or healer for you does not need to be Enlightened. But that person does need to have two things, seems to me:

A skill set that makes sense in regular old common sense reality.

An aura with sufficient balance so that the person would be relatively helpful to you.

Added discernment can include your learning the skill set of Spiritual Cleansing and Protection, for instance (and my upcoming book can get you a good basic skill set for that). Because when you learn how to notice the presence or absence of stuck spirits attached to a person, it’s easier to choose a healer without that going on.

October 4th, 2011 at 9:48 am

What do I mean by “A skill set that makes sense in regular old common sense reality.”

Let’s compare what a reputable Reiki Master promises versus what John of God promises.

Here is a description of Reiki from the website of Judy Lavine:

Reiki is the art of creating healing by sending Divine (Universal) energy to the body and to situational events. This energy is harmonious, well-balanced and channeled from God. When all is harmonious and in congruence, life flows well. Reiki healing energy has the capability to “put in healing” and “take out illness.”

Then you could also check out Judy’s aura from this photo:

October 4th, 2011 at 9:52 am

By contrast, you can read about the healing of John of God:

JOHN OF GOD: , (João de Deus) is without a doubt one of the most powerful channeling mediums and healers alive today. João has been working at the Casa de Dom Inacio for over 30 years.

There are some thirty three entities he channels at the Casa, so named after one of the entities, St Ignatius de Loyola, founder of the Jesuits. He is free of charge.

Also, continuing:

The entities and John of God are treating the whole person, and their whole life, therefore realtionships between families and loved ones can also be repaired and restored. The glue that binds humanity is Love and John of God and the entities are most concerned that you are whole and a reflection of this love in the world, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. He and the entities, through a constant and thorough cleaning of your energy field, etc.

So he is called “John of God” yet he does his work through astral entities that do a constant “cleaning”…. Okaaaay.

Here is an image for aura reading. (Avoid empath merge, of course.)

October 4th, 2011 at 9:58 am

It does get complicated with Astral Level Ponzi Schemes because the healer may be confused or misled about where the energies are coming from.

This can happen pretty easily to a person who lacks background in energetic literacy, or someone strongly involved in The Romance of the Astral (where psychic development is taken to extremes).

When people claim to work with Ascended Masters and/or Archangels, that doesn’t make it so. What’s to stop an astral entity from calling himself “Jesus,” for instance?

Mental hospitals also have plenty of humans who call themselves “Jesus,” right?

So after a person’s offerings pass your sniff test for common sense, then check out the person’s aura.

October 4th, 2011 at 10:03 am
    Amanda said:

ROSE, one of the things I respect about the way that you have dealt with this issue with me is that you helped me realise that a healer can have the best intentions but still at an unconscious level be taking the lift to ‘entity floor 32′ or the equivalent.

You’ve been very careful to explain this and although it has made me more aware of the value of being discerning, it’s left me without a ‘confrontational’ perspective on the issue – though when it comes to Esther Hicks and Abraham or John of God and his entities, or indeed shamanism in many of its forms, that’s a fairly unambiguous situation.

I would expect most protests would come from people who are invested in the astral end of consciousness, some of whom may well be benefiting. I’d expect a reasonable person to accept that their way might not be so good for everyone, but not everyone is reasonable around their enthusiasms :).

Certainly for me, disinvesting has been a very good call, and I am SO grateful that you’re out there saying the unsayable!

Amanda

October 4th, 2011 at 3:41 pm
    darna said:

Hi, ROSE.

Since learning about the distinction between working with the astral versus the etheric, I’ve wondered…

[Note: This wonderful comment from DARNA has been moved here:

DARNA’s comment plus my response were turned into a blog post about “10 Ways to Overcome Spiritual Fears.”

October 5th, 2011 at 3:57 pm
    Jody G. said:

Rose, how about something like the Paramahansa Yogananda World Wide Prayer Circle?

I have requested prayer here when it was a very rough time in my life.

I am thinking maybe it worked, because I did feel a sense of support knowing I was in someone’s prayers, and also soon after I was led to … Rose Rosetree. :)

But I hope I didn’t get in to more hot water on another level.

October 6th, 2011 at 5:52 pm
    Renee said:

Hi Rose Rosetree,

I have your book Cutting Cords of Attachment and Use Your Power of Command for spiritual Cleansing. I am an empath and I have been using your technique for cutting cords on myself. I have gone to several healers to deal energetic setbacks that come from being unaware and unskilled. My first question, is the only way to be cleansed from a Astral Ponzi Scheme Cutting cords of Attachment, or does cutting astral ties suffice? My second question, when reading and performing cords of attachment on myself, I saw that only one cord is being cut, per the directional steps. Is there a way to cut multiple cords at once (such as several psychic/healing practitioners) who may share a common theme?

February 18th, 2012 at 12:25 am

Hi, RENEE.

First, a comment before going to your specific questions.

Please take your time going through each of these books.

Follow the instructions in each book to do the type of healing in this book.

That is what they are for.

Neither of these books can attempt to teach you ALL the skills of Energy Spirituality.

For example, you mention that you are an empath.

This has zero relevance to either of the skill sets taught in those two books. It is important, however.

Before doing any more healing, I would recommend you become a skilled empath. The simplest way to do that is to read, and use, “Become the Most Important Person in the Room.”

It could be that many of the problems you are encountering really flow from being an unskilled empath.

And you will certainly find way more clarity at using any of the other skill sets if you first become a skilled empath.

February 18th, 2012 at 11:57 am

Now, RENEE, on to responding to the first question in your Comment 94.

You do not have a skill set for being “cleansed from” an Astral Level Ponzi Scheme.

There is no skill set for that in either “Cut Cords of Attachment” or “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

When I have posted information about Astral Level Ponzi Schemes on this blog, the primary reason is to help you and other Blog-Buddies to be smarter consumers.

Avoid sessions with John of God or Braco, or with people who have been trained by them.

If you already have done this, I recommend a personal session with a professional at Energy Spirituality.

You are just learning beginner-level skills, correct?

I’m all for do-it-yourself, but sophisticated skills of Energy Spirituality are not in the first books for beginners. I can train you systematically, but there’s a difference, right?

February 18th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Then we get to your second question, RENEE, at Comment 94:

“My second question, when reading and performing cords of attachment on myself, I saw that only one cord is being cut, per the directional steps. Is there a way to cut multiple cords at once (such as several psychic/healing practitioners) who may share a common theme?”

How would you know that the contents of a cord of attachment shares a common theme with the contents of a completely different cord of attachment?

You don’t research cord dialogue until you have gotten to Step 9 of my 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R).

I have faciliated cutting many thousands of cords of attachment. I don’t presume to generalize in this way. Ever. So why would you?

When you are using this skill set properly, you have results to savor every time that you cut a cord of attachment. Why be in such a big hurry?

February 18th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Both your questions suggest to me, RENEE, a great enthusiasm and eagerness about techniques of Energy Spirituality. This is great.

Please slow down now and proceed with due respect for these powerful skills for healing.

Perhaps you aren’t thinking yet like somebody who has systematically gone through the instructions in “Cut Cords of Attachment.” Because there I recommend that you list all your minor cords of attachment and also list what you think are going to be major cords of attachment. Instructions and ideas right there, on the pages!

It is recommended that you cut at least six minor cords of attachment before going on to any major cord of attachment. Actually, I recommend that you cut ALL the minor cords of attachment you list before going on to any major cords of attachment.

Do you think that when you have sessions with a psychic or healing practitioner, that relationship will result in a minor cord of attachment? Then think again!

February 18th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Recently I learned from my client GLADYS that Lee Carroll, channeler of Kryon, has done what he calls a “Meld” with Kryon.

“Meld,” to me, means “Officially possessed by an astral entity, very thoroughly taken over.”

Today I concluded a Part Two Session of helping GLADYS get back to normal from her experience at a Kryon convention this summer. GLADYS has graciously consented for me to share some of the details of this in the future, and I will eventually do so.

Meanwhile I would like to warn all you Blog-Buddies to avoid healing techniques from Kryon, either giving them or receiving them. How lovely they are called “Lemurian”!

However, you can expect an advanced kind of Astral Ponzi Scheme or Energetic Ponzi Scheme involved now in any work from Kryon. Consider yourself advised.

Admittedly warning you about healers isn’t normally the tone of my blog. But actually this entire thread about Astral Ponzi Scheme or Energetic Ponzi Scheme is meant to be a reminder to use your self-authority.

By definition, these processes operate by linking a person to a group of astral entities, without your direct knowledge or consent. It is the exact opposite of being awake and self-aware and free to use your sacred free will.

I approach this topic not as a theoretician or judger of work done by others. My perspective comes from working with one client at a time, using skills of energetic literacy.

July 13th, 2012 at 1:18 pm
    100
    Colleen said:

Hi All,
    I have not been to a Kryon seminar, but I know of Lee Carroll, he is a very nice man and Kryon is a high frequency angelic energy. The meld may more accurately refer to the process of conscious channeling that Lee does. They are not Lemurian. Kryon has answered some questions about those who have had that experience, but emphasizes being here now is what is most important. They have never, to my knowledge, referred to themselves as Lemurian. Lee has authored some wonderful and insightful books over the years. I do not follow the Kryon energy, but know people who do. I always have reservations on commenting on such things especially when the information seems to be of such high quality over a long period of time.

July 15th, 2012 at 2:42 pm
    101

COLLEEN, as you know, every reader of this blog has the self-authority to select the parts of my work that fit with other bits of personal belief system.

My Comment 99 will be of interest to those who, for instance, found it helpful to read, “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.”

If you read that, you read my contrasting readings of Abraham and Esther Hicks. You learned that, according to aura reading research done of Ms. Hicks when channeling, vs. when just being herself in the waking state, all was not as advertised.

In fact, Abraham is not the lovely group of entities as advertised at Abraham-Hicks websites. Instead he is one of the more power-hungry entities I have encountered when doing this type of aura reading.

And Abraham is definitely one entity, not a group of spirits. Reading him, as you can of course with your own skills of energetic literacy, you can decide for yourself about chakra databanks like “Verbal Integrity, Power Integrity, Spiritual Integrity.”

July 15th, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    102

The blog post about Lee Carroll after his “Meld” with astral entity Kryon is called “A new development in Energetic Ponzi Schemes from Kryon and Lee Carroll”

Here is a link:

September 26th, 2012 at 11:53 am
    103

Today I am posting a second article about Advanced Energetic Ponzi Schemes. Part of my role as a New Age Consumer!

Here is your link:

September 26th, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    104
    Nancy said:

Had to post here, even though it’s old, since I’ve been to one of Braco’s healing sessions here in Hawaii last year (or perhaps late 2011, can’t exactly remember).

It took place in the large atrium of an upscale yoga studio, and there were maybe 60 or 70 people there. The cost was $20/person, just low enough to fall into my “I’m not really sure about this but it’s worth a try” range.

Most of the people who attended were seniors, and I could tell that some were in physical or emotional pain; maybe from bereavement or chronic illness. There was this air of expectation and anticipation of Braco’s famous healing gaze.

After a very long and very glossy introduction from a stunning woman who I assumed was one of his assistants, Braco came into the room and sat on a raised platform in front of the audience.

He never spoke a word before, during or after the session: he just stared (or rather “gazed”) at us, seemingly each at least once individually, over the course of 20 minutes.

I could feel a lot of emotion around me. I wasn’t sure if it was mine or if I was emphasizing with the other audience members. A couple of moments I felt tears welling in my eyes, and other times I felt lightheaded.

When Braco’s eyes met mine – which happened three times over the course of the session – I was expecting to feel something wonderful or at least very different… but I didn’t. In fact, I felt nothing but a little agitated. By the third time I actually felt a little combative! I left puzzled and confused. The rest of the week I felt pretty normal, so I just regarded Braco as another $20 learning experience.

Back then I didn’t know about all of the fascinating things I’ve read here regarding astral “ponzi schemes”; but looking back it sort of makes sense. Maybe at some level I felt a sort of auric “intrusion” which I was fighting off. Or maybe I’m just stubborn :)

This Braco guy has a great gig then… he doesn’t even have to speak!

April 20th, 2013 at 3:51 am
    105

NANCY, thanks for sharing. Blog-Buddies here often comment onto older posts.

It can be fun, going to any random post that interests you and checking out the dates on the comments.

April 23rd, 2013 at 11:56 am
    106

I was just thinking about Braco this week, NANCY. Because I was checking out a dear old friend on Facebook.

Gladys’s Facebook home featured posts about Braco. Evidently, working with him is her sacred path now.

To me, seeing that was a reminder that, while I have my healing work with this Energy Spirituality community, other healers have theirs.

Whatever is meaningful on someone’s spiritual path, that’s a blessing.

When I alert you Blog-Buddies to Energetic Ponzi Schemes, it isn’t meant to disrespect people who find inspiration in one of the healers, teachers, or channelers who get involved in them. I’m just doing my best to help my Blog-Buddies move forward on the path of personal development with this particular set of skills and understandings, the Energy Spirituality version of personal path to Enlightenment.

Each incarnation on earth, we learn and grow. Choice of path is up to spiritual self-authority. If I have learned one thing from facilitating sessions of past-life regression – Okay, I have probably learned more than one thing. ;-) But anyway — it is the sacredness of human life and human choice.

I believe we have all the incarnations we wish. This lifetime isn’t like a TV sitcom, where the plot must be resolved by the end of a show.

April 23rd, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    107

Recently my client JOE asked about a Rife Machine, the brain child of Dr. Royal Rife.

JOE has a group of friends, all interested in mind-body-spirit healing. They were given a Rife Machine for free!

So they started using it on themselves, as a way to help themselves and each other.

Why? Because the Rife Machine was free?

Because they believed every claim made for it?

Because they didn’t use skills of Energetic Literacy to consider what this machine actually does for people at the level of chakra databanks?

Because with Stage One Energetic Literacy, anything that claims to improves somebody’s aura is considered to be safe and wonderful?

May 24th, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    108

Fortunately, JOE asked me to do some aura reading research on himself about the impact of using this Rife Machine.

Oopsie. What happened to JOE’s High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill? Flatlined, with a kind of deadness that I found quite concerning.

So JOE and I decided to forego research on the impact of this choice on his other chakra databanks. We began to research the aura of the founder of the Rife Machines, Dr. Rife. Photos of him were readily available courtesy of Google Images.

The good news? Clearly Dr. Rife used his machines. (Not all authorities in mind-body-spirit actually practice what they preach, as you can learn from “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.”)

The bad news? The effect of using The Rife Machine was one of the more alarming “healing” outcomes I have encountered as an aura reader.

One chakra databank after another showed a powerful sort of strength. However, it wasn’t a human quality of strength.

To this aura reader, the Rife Machine technology appears to be influenced by extra-terrestrial beings who are not friendly to earth. To my perception, there is a tradeoff in the use of this type of machine.

A result of the vibrational frequencies is to strengthen a person aurically — which might help with physical health.

However, other consequences create a deadening of human emotion and soul expression. The person could potentially be controlled by external sources of authority.

Although this is not exactly an Energetic Ponzi Scheme, it is similar in one sense: Some healing can obtained but at a hidden price.

I would warn you against using a Rife Machine.

So many wonderful techniques are available in mind-body-spirit. Please, Blog-Buddies, develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Investigate tools, technologies, products, and gifts. Be a smart New Age consumer.

May 24th, 2013 at 12:19 pm
    109
    Jill Erin said:

This is very interesting, Rose. I had heard of these machines so this is good to know. Another lesson in why it is a very good idea to learn Energy Spirituality techniques and use them. I am as guilty as many I know of learning the techniques and then getting lazy about using them.

May 24th, 2013 at 3:20 pm
    110

Energetic Ponzi Schemes can confuse us and so can the material-type Ponzi Schemes.

Recently I was shocked to learn about a scam called “Women’s Gifting Circles.”

If you have been invited to join one, please read this blog post first:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:36 pm
    111

Updating about Energetic Ponzi Schemes, a second type has emerged, a “Takeover the Leader” Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

You can read more about that here:

Knowledge can help inform your choices. Knowledge based in Energetic Literacy can be so important for protecting yourself.

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:39 pm
    112

In October 2013, I learned for the first time about a third type of Energetic Ponzi Scheme. I began to call it a “Colonizing Energetic Ponzi Scheme.”

To protect yourself further, you might wish to read this article:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:40 pm
    113

Furthermore, you might wish to explore a series of three additional blog posts that were created as I facilitated cutting cords of attachment related to a Colonizing Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

This one gives a historical perspective, relating Energetic Ponzi Schemes to The Shift that happened close to a year ago:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:43 pm
    114

Today, in session with GLADYS, I researched a friend of hers, JOE. He has become deeply involved in a non-denominational “Christian” church.

When reading JOE’s chakra databanks, it became evident that he had a lot of astral entities (low-level spirits) moving him around and sometimes looking out through his eyes.

It was, frankly, pretty creepy. More like a science fiction movie than the reality I prefer to live in.

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:45 pm
    115

After I shared my findings about JOE to my client, here’s what she said:

“While JOE was talking to me, I kept thinking ‘Entities!’”

This wasn’t characteristic of GLADYS. She doesn’t have a mental health problem. She does, however know about stuck spirits and the Stuck Spirits Healing from “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

Problems with an Energetic Ponzi Scheme are different from doing a Stuck Spirits Healing.

Self-authority remains vitally important for protecting yourself energetically.

If you have a reaction like GLADY’s, don’t discount it.

At your soonest opportunity, have a session with a professional at Rosetree Energy Spirituality (or another professional energy healer whose work you trust).

Do not cut this kind of cord of attachment for yourself, as expert help is a really, really good idea.

Since this original article was posted 1 1/2 years ago, powerful healers have graduated from the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality, and skilled apprentices are also to help you, not just me.

If you would like a referral, just send an email to roseATrose-rosetree.com.

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:50 pm
    116

Was 2013 ever an intense year in terms of Astral-Level Ponzi Schemes! Including posts you can find here on Takeover The Leader Ponzi Schemes and even Colonizing Ponzi Schemes.

From now on I don’t expect to be writing a lot more blog posts on this topic. Although you still would be wise to cut your cord of attachment to anyone mentioned on this thread or elsewhere at the blog who has become involved in an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

How can you find out if somebody is involved in one of these Energetic Ponzi Schemes?

You can always nominate healers and teachers to the Enlightenment Life List. As always, this is a free aura reading service where I will give a simple YES-or-NO response to the nomination.

However, if I find a strong astral involvement when reading the person’s aura at the time of this aura reading research, guess what? You might suspect an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

Following that response on the Enlightenment Life List, you can email me privately if you are wondering. Rose AT Rose-Rosetree.com

Click here for the Enlightenment Life List: http://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2010/07/18/enlightenment-life-list-aura-reading-energetic-literacy/

January 7th, 2014 at 1:19 pm
    117

Just to be really clear about what I am offering you in the previous comment, if you have concerns about someone being involved in an Astral-Level Ponzi Scheme, nominate that person as a candidate for the Enlightenment Life List.

If I suspect that an Energetic Ponzi Scheme could be a factor, I will discretely note in my comment that I find a lot of astral involvement.

Following this type of blog comment that I write, you are invited to email for follow up about whether or not I am aware of a problem with an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

ONLY following this type of blog comment, please.

Of course, you can always have a personal session by phone where you have me research a whole bunch of people of personal interest to you.

After scheduling your appointment with Appointment Coordinator Mitch, get your list of url links together for photos, send an email with all those links and we can do loads of research just for you.

January 7th, 2014 at 1:24 pm
    118
    Jane said:

I have had energy healing sessions where the psychic would team up with a spirit.

For instance, I had a number of sessions with a healer, B., who would have me report on how my son was doing. (My son has a long-term health problem.)

B. would work on my son while he was sleeping. B. said she would hold a space and then the spirit would work on my son.

Was this an Energetic Ponzi Scheme?

January 18th, 2014 at 5:33 pm
    119

Blog-Buddies, JANE gave me permission to use the question in Comment 118 as a basis for explaining why it is possible for someone to work with spirits without it necessarily involving an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

There is no simple theoretical way to tell. But I can give you points of clarification.

Overall context, JANE wisely scheduled a session with me. She proposed Healer B. as a candidate for cutting a cord of attachment. It was definitely a major cord, and wonderful logical consequences are expected related to the specifics of that particular cord of attachment.

Relevant here? The contents of this cord of attachment made it clear that Healer B. was not involved in an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:38 pm
    120

Point of Clarification #1 for distinguishing a psychic reading or energy healing from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme:

Is this a sole practitioner or part of a franchise?

Energetic Ponzi Schemes involve an entire group of spirits.

Some healing is given in exchange for loyalty and spreading the “Message” or being initiated into the system.

Much like unscrupulous versions of Multi-Level Marketing.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:46 pm
    121

Point of Clarification #2 for distinguishing a psychic reading or energy healing from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme: The nature of all psychic work is to collaborate with a spirit, angel, or spirit guide.

That doesn’t mean that all psychics are involved in Energetic Ponzi Schemes. Far from it.

One reason I have taught multiple workshops for the College of Psychic Studies in London is that, to my knowledge, staff members were NOT involved in doing anything beyond the requirements of the particular psychic work involved.

If the management was open-minded enough to have me to do sessions and workshops as someone who works with energetic literacy rather than psychic development, why wouldn’t I likewise be open-minded?

January 18th, 2014 at 5:49 pm
    122

Point of Clarification #3 for distinguishing a psychic reading or energy healing from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme:

JANE was not pressured to do this sort of work herself, to study it, to believe in a certain way, other than hoping that her sessions would work.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:50 pm
    123

Point of Clarification #4 for distinguishing a psychic reading or energy healing from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme: Paying for the healer’s services.

It isn’t always the case, but usually if a healer charges for work — for time, for services, for skills being used — that’s a good sign that this practitioner is not involved in an Energetic Ponzi Scheme.

Think about it: When people or websites promise MIRACULOUS HEALINGS FOR FREE, because that healer is just so gosh-darned special, saintly, etc., follow the money anyway.

With Energetic Ponzi Schemes, there can be great enticement that the healing is superior and spiritual because no money is charged.

When the healer then somehow develops big income streams related to recordings, products, etc., hello! Something may be going on that is not entirely honest, and that not entirely honest something might involve a great deal of spirit involvement.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:53 pm
    124

Point of Clarification #5 for distinguishing a psychic reading or energy healing from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme: Everyone, everywhere, can be helped by this miraculous healing.

Anything that clashes with common sense could be related to an Energetic Ponzi Scheme. Maybe it’s not that but “merely” a cult.

Maybe there is simply an ambitious healer doing some unusual positioning in the marketplace.

Human beings generally facilitate healing one session at a time. A modality that involves astral work can involve one psychic and one very personal team of guides or angels, helping humanity beautifully.

This is not the model for Rosetree Energy Spirituality, where the aura healing is co-created with Divine-level beings along with human skills.

Still, psychic modes of healing have been done from time immemorial, helping humanity without extra strings attach.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:57 pm
    125

So don’t worry unduly about Energetic Ponzi Schemes, Blog-Buddies.

Just use your common sense. Become a smart, informed, New Age Consumer.

For extra protection, read the aura of the healer you are considering. Learn to develop that Stage Three Energetic Literacy for yourself and combine that with self-authority to determine whether you think that healer is a reasonably balanced individual.

January 18th, 2014 at 5:59 pm
    126
    Jane said:

Thanks Rose, the differences are becoming much clearer to me now. It seems like if you use your street smarts to judge where the healer is coming from and what is in it for them then you are well on your way to knowing if there is a “darker” side to their work.

January 19th, 2014 at 3:30 pm