Empath Merge with America’s First President in Enlightenment, Barack Obama

Yes, Blog-Buddies, it’s coming.

Today I put finishing touches on the July issue of my newsletter, Reading Life Deeper. (It must still be formatted and circulated, but will be coming soon.)

Subscribe for free by going to the Official Rose Rosetree Website and scrolling down.

Today we don’t merely live in “interesting times.” Far as I can tell, we are living during a very special period in human history. Millions of souls have incarnated now with the destiny to become spiritually Enlightened, and to do it as householders.

Newsletter Readers, that’s why I write these articles and books, why I offer these classes. Many teachers and healers are out there, signed up for this same deal, even if each of us has a different way of offering spiritual development, religious development, psychic development, healing sessions, etc.  Together, let us make this Great Leap into Enlightenment.

My idea of fun, writing this profile. Add your comments below! And before you say “But, but, but,” might I suggest you read the article in the newsletter? I worked hard to put in some nuance.

30 thoughts on “Empath Merge with America’s First President in Enlightenment, Barack Obama”

• 1
    Dave says:

Huzzah, Rose! I was so excited to see old Barry added to the list of Enlightened people! He’s a personal hero and some one I look up to immensely.

I definitely related to his deeply human pain before, I’d bet a lot related to being an unskilled empath, and now am joyful for his great happiness and inner success.

It is a relief to have such a brilliant and now Enlightened(!!) man steering the helm of America during a tempestuous (and a bit psychotic) time in our political history. So awesome! Now I can like Obama for himself as a human and for his intense and lure connection to the Divine.

This newsletter also I brought me a joy I was severly lacking in the last day(s)! Woo-hoo for that and thank you, ROSE!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I saw Tom Hanks new movie in theaters recently and boy that was a joy! I definitely felt my vibes raised the whole rest of the afternoon. So now I have at least two attractive, successful, Enlightened, male, empaths to look up to. Not too shabby.

• 2
    Paula says:

Hi, Rose:

Checking to find out if you are having any type of classes near Chicago. Would love to be able to attend a workshop on Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

• 3

PAULA, how sweet! I would love to have you in a workshop.

ALL my workshops are right on the home page at //www.rose-rosetree.com.

The calendar will be announced for 2012 after a couple of months. Meanwhile, I can tell you that I give each of my workshops just once per year in America. And that place is the suburbs of Washington, D.C. (Otherwise I couldn’t also do sessions to help people, create this blog, and also write books. It’s that human thing. Aaaargh!)

So you are invited to travel here for that workshop, which is given in a hotel very close to the biggest airport in metro D.C.

Rooms are available there at a reduced rate. So it may not be as convenient as having me arrive on your doorstep. However, it is the best I can do.

Personal sessions of phone mentoring and personal sessions of healing are av ailable as well. You can learn about them off that same home page at the “Official Rose Rosetree” website.

• 4
    Harrison says:

“Together, let us make this Great Leap into Enlightenment.”

Love that line and the “Yes we can.”

Thanks for your insightful, inspiring and reassuring article on Obama.

The situation with the debt and blindness of some of the politicians will take a truly enlightened leader to resolve

Might be why Amma and the Dali Lama and others are in town.

• 5

DAVE and HARRISON, I do feel your “Yes we can.” Thanks for writing.

• 6
    Marilyn says:

Thank you so very much for this “reading” about Barack Obama. It has opened my eyes in ways that I would not have considered possible before reading about him and his chakras.

I along with all others who just look at the facts, ma’am, had begun to think (note: Think, not feel) that he was letting us all down and had not fulfilled the promise of “Yes, we can” and probably never would.

I will now view him and his actions with other eyes, from the feeling eyes of the heart. Thanks, Rose, for opening MY eyes!

• 7
    Jody G. says:

Loved your reading, Rose. And so much appreciate the time and nuance you add to make them so amazing.

From my wee corner of the world, I have felt much more secure about one of the world’s “Super Powers” having a human soul like Barack Obama as President, ever since he was elected. I was very happy about that shift.

And check out his powerline dimples!

• 8
    Colleen says:

Thank you, Rose, for the reading of Barack Obama.

I just “knew’ it would be him!

• 9
    Jordan says:

Our President is Enlightened!!

I mean really, what a radically optimistic thought this would have been a few years ago!

It’s really nice, and also healing, to know that so many people from around the world admire our President. I have personally taken anti-American abuse. All that hatred and disgust directed at me actually happened since Obama was elected, so I was able to use his election as an inner pride lifeline. Thank God I had one big huge undeniable American thing that I KNEW I wasn’t ashamed of.

By the way, what the heck does HUZZAH mean, really? We’ve talked about British use of the word “proper” and “rubbish”, etc., but I always knew what those things meant. But “huzzah”?? It sounds like Yiddish!!

• 10

JORDAN, COLLEEN, JODY G. and MARILYN, thank you so much for your comments here.

In this small world, how perfect that Mr. Enlightenment, JEFFREY CHAPPELL, has just posted a blog about dealing with injustices and tough challenges in life. By implication, how an Enlightened president might not be able to fix everything. And not like that, particularly.

Take a look:

• 11
    Dave says:

Main Entry: huz·zah
    Variant(s): or huz·za \(ˌ)hə-ˈzä\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: origin unknown
    Date: 1573
    : an expression or shout of acclaim —often used interjectionally to express joy or approbation

Basically just like hooray, but oh so much cooler, in my book.

• 12
    Rene says:

The reading brought tears to my eyes.

It was inspiring! He grew so immensely, has has become enlightened during the past 2 years! Wow!

He survived and thrived despite all of the haters! His growth gives me strength to rise above my few measly detractors.

It was instructive! He HAS to be engaged in the human world. The President does not have time to go around being spiritually addicted! He’s got a county to govern.

Last, on a more directly personal note, I feel like I got some insight into my kid, who is a “mega intelligent” person.

Thank you, Rose!

• 13
    Rene says:

Rose, Do you refer to the “downloads” like the ones Prez Obama was receiving in other parts of your blog? If not, could you elaborate? Thanks!

• 14
    Amanda says:

So wonderful. It makes perfect sense that Barack Obama is enlightened and what a lovely thing for the world and for politics in general to have that kind of presence in such an important position!

Jordan, Huzzah is ‘Hurrah’ or perhaps ‘Hooray’ minus a few hundred years, it’s a fun word I think 🙂

Back to Barack, he’s certainly a great advertisement for the US.

Amanda

• 15
    Jody G. says:

Great link, Rose. Thank you for the heads up to Jeffrey Chappell’s blog post article. 🙂

• 16

RENE, how unusual! Even though you asked a great question.

I actually can’t elaborate here, because that would require a mind reader or psychic. I’m neither.

If, for instance, President Obama were my client and he had a cord of attachment to Veep Biden, if in researching those cord items during the session there were some information downloads, those would appear as specific cord items. Then I COULD read them.

Ethically, as well as practically, I only research information at such an intimate level if there is a purpose for helping somebody else to heal. All of us who follow President Obama’s actions or stare at his photos are being influenced by his auric modeling.

So that’s the sort of information I would put on the blog.

Hope this makes sense.

• 17
    Rene says:

Hi Rose,

My question was not clear. I was asking for a definition of the term “information download.”

It sound like these downloads are information received from various sources, such as cords of attachment, Divine beings, astral beings. Is that right?

Thanks, Rose

• 18
    Colleen says:

When is the July newsletter out?…can’t wait to read it! It is inspiring that Obama can flourish and become aligned within the last few years with all that is on his plate.

It really gives a new meaning to grace under pressure. It isn’t about fixing everything. It is about the clear light that shines from his being.

• 19

COLLEEN, I have just emailed that latest issue to you.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that Obama will go down in history as a great president. He is an Enlightened president, which is different.

Personally, I find him to be a rather weak president. Personally, I have had a hunch that quite early in his presidency some pressures have been brought to bear that have somewhat crippled his effectiveness.

This is sheer speculation, not based on current events or public information.

FWIW, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. But when I found that deep sadness in Obama early in his presidency, the emotional package conveyed to me that kind of grim surprise.

When will we know the inside story of this presidency? Will we ever know it, and whether there has been this kind of pressure?

I’m not an expert at this type of psychic reading or extraction of information. As you know, I just do literacy. So I find an emotion like that one and make sense of it the best I can.

Certainly I am still learning, as a long-time spiritual seeker — very much like you, COLLEEN, though in different modalities.

I am learning, among other things, how a man could be spiritually Enlightened, doing the very best a person could do under such circumstances, and yet be part of a terrible national trajectory.

As you wisely said, Enlightenment “isn’t about fixing everything. It’s about the clear light that shines from his being.”

Politics is not as simple, for me, as reading somebody’s aura….

• 20

Ah, RENE, thank you for your Comment 17. I think I understand your question better now.

Everyone on earth receives downloads of information. Composers, writers, inventors, politicians.

There is a great deal of interaction between the human level of life and, as you wisely implied, the Divine level and various astral levels.

By contrast, a cord of attachment is not a download of inspiration or guidance. By definition, a cord of attachment is a tube of energy between one person and a cordee. It recycles 24/7 whatever cord items have been stuck during a human-type interaction at good old Earth School.

So this energetic imprinting, from a cord of attachment, would not be a “download” such as a “long-running soap opera.” 😉

I’m not prepared to go into more detail than that in response to your question regarding President Obama but hope this much is helpful.

• 21
    Colleen says:

Rose,

The reading of Barack Obama, POTUS, was beautiful, almost poetic, so able were you in capturing the nuances of his current state of merger with God. It is what I refer to as the integration of the human and the divine.

I forwarded it to several people I know. I just basked in the experience as I read it. Thank you!

• 22
    Colleen says:

Dear Rose,
    I must admit that I am relieved that you are NOT a conspiracy theorist:-) I know a few and it is not helpful to our country’s situation and is based on fear…lots of it.

I wonder if someone as idealistic as Obama, or other presidents for that matter, have no idea what they are truly getting into until they are there. It is as if there is some kind of negative energetic patterning that one cannot know about until the new president is there, in addition to some secrets.

One could have the idealism seriously impaired early on. Can you imagine all the thought forms etc. that have been a part of Washington politics for years? I do not mean conspiracy…just the power plays that go on and on like they are business as usual.

There could be a deep sadness that could be felt by such a one as Obama. I have not been pleased with Obama either, especially in this last year. I also have the sense that part of the trajectory of his presidency is more global than local, so to speak.

I think he is likely to get re elected by a very slim margin, just because he is so bright. Some of these very ultra conservatives will shoot themselves in the foot (pardon the image of that). I cannot stand to watch the news about politics these days.

Ultimately, I believe that this is the rough part of this greater transition…but jeeezz. Hillary may, in fact, have been a more pragmatic and capable president. Who knows? Don’t tell that to the conspiracy theorists!

• 23
    Colleen says:

An addition:

I would not be surprised if it ever came out how seriously his life has been threatened over and over. Ah, the things we don’t know.

• 24
    Grace W says:

It’s interesting, as I mull this thread, I don’t find myself being disappointed in President Obama or finding him particularly weak.

Somehow I’ve always felt that his role has been to basically hold it/us/the country together during this time of monumental change and challenge. Guess my expectations are phenomenally low. Or I just love the guy. I can’t even imagine how difficult it would be to get out of bed every day and deal with what he’s had to deal with, day in and day out. Never mind the natural disasters, etc.

I’m still so grateful that we have him in the White House, as opposed to Bush or someone of his ilk. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have to deal with any of those folks who are constantly fighting him with such ferocity. Doesn’t it take tremendous strength to do that every day? I don’t actually see how he’s “weak,” given what he’s up against.

And the whole Bin Laden thing, which seemed to have been forgotten with the next news cycle. The gutsiness of that was astonishing to me. If that raid had failed, it could have been one of those for better or worse “defining moments” in a hugely negative way.

I’m also willing to admit my own particular bias with Obama, too. Given how he was basically abandoned by his dad and how he resolved the situation and has become what appears to be a phenomenal dad, raising those lovely girls…well, for me, that goes a long, long way (having been abandoned by my own father). I cut him a whole lot of slack and I’m just glad he’s there right now.

And I think it’s incredibly cool that he’s Enlightened. 🙂

• 25
    Colleen says:

GRACE,

You may just have something there about his part being to hold the country together just now. His election in and of itself shifted perceptions around the world.

• 26

COLLEEN and GRACE, thank you both for these wise comments.

• 27
    Grace W says:

COLLEEN, I remember reading about that somewhere, that his role is to hold it all together, perhaps in Karen Bishop’s work, but don’t quote me on that. It’s just always made sense to me.

I’ve been baffled by the strong criticism of the President by his “supporters.” Do people really expect him to undo the damage done by 8 years of Bush in 2 or 3 years? On top of Mother Nature exploding more and more frequently? Do we “supporters” really want to be pulled into the constant criticism without keeping in mind what is good?

I think that actually one of the biggest problems in our country these days is the level of impatience and the quickness to complain and criticize in relation to the handling of all those messes.

What about the fact that he’s restored relations around the world after all the damage done by Bush? That he’s dignified and doesn’t go around regularly making a fool of himself? That’s worth a lot to me.

I followed the backstory on the Bin Laden raid, as much as was printed anyway, and just reading about that final weekend, with all that was going on behind the scenes, realizing just how much energy was wasted by nonsense like Donald Trump’s shenanigans while the very serious decisions about the raid had to be made… well, I challenge anyone to have to deal with that kind of pressure.

And then to see that the guy’s been evolving from all that and is Enlightened? Wow.

• 28
    Marilyn says:

I along with all other who just look at the facts, ma’am, had begun to think (note think not feel) that he was letting us all down and had not fulfilled the promise of “Yes, we can” and probably never would. I will now view him and his actions with other eyes, from the feeling eyes of the heart.

Thanks, Rose, for opening MY eyes!

• 29
    Colleen says:

Rose,

I guess you’re really going to keep us guessing about that #2 Enlightened politician!

I had my misgivings about the list, but adore the divine that emanates from some of the humans on that list.

• 30

COLLEEN, it’s not so much I want to keep anyone guessing. There are just loose ends I keep trying to tie up, interspersed with being responsive to exciting threads brought up by you’all, such as JORDAN’S recent bits of pioneering.

But for those of you who want to guess, I actually have TWO Enlightened people from American political life. Sure, I’ll get to them. I want to do a full blog post on each. One is very well known, the other not so much.