Blog-Buddies, we have so much to be grateful for, individually and as a blog community.
As you look back over this year, consider these 10 reasons to celebrate how magnificently you did in 2012.
- How far you have grown inwardly, both emotional and spiritual growth. You know God better now, and God knows you better too.
- How much you have accomplished in objective reality, with friendships and career. That includes overcoming obstacles, right? (And for some of us, each year is now a delightful exercise in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy,” where we develop our personal set of “Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium.)
- Celebrating your improved ability to know the difference between objective and subjective sides of life. Discernment without remorse, worldly wisdom without bitterness — aren’t you better positioned now as a human living at Earth School?
- So many times, in 2012, life has surprised you with effortlessness, ease, grace, gifts. Give credit for wonders that came more easily than you expected. And here I personally thank the many volunteers who helped me with book reviews at places like Amazon, publishing help, assistance with spreading the word on workshops, expo booth staffing, technology coaching. The most delicious chocolates I have ever had in my life, as a gift, for instance. Plus every one of you who told someone about Energy Spirituality Sessions and/or workshops. Thanks, too, for when you gave someone the gift of a Rose Rosetree book.
- Glorious (in retrospect) are the “No’s.” Because these were your stop signs and turns on the Highway of Life. Long run, your time and efforts weren’t wasted, and you were reminded to look elsewhere for more joy.
- Good times, big things and small — joys that you planned count as much as the ones you never had to work for. All those happy memories will stay in your personal treasure chest of special memories.
- Every time you solved a problem or overcame adversity. Give yourself credit right now for every one of your human triumphs here at Earth School. Right now, can you remember a time you picked yourself back up, did something courageously new? Come to think of that now, how much you grew from that!
- Family and friendship, balm to the soul and, ultimately triumph for you. Nobody could keep your heart from growing this year. One way or another, haven’t you gained insight, wisdom, strength?
- Good health, and all you did to maintain that. For instance, maybe this was the first year you stopped a few times a day to praise your body out loud. “Dear, precious body. I appreciate all you do to help me live and grow.”
- The Divine presence within you grew stronger, sweeter, dearer. Aren’t you, the human, becoming more of what you have always wished to be?
And a special shout-out to all you Blog-Buddies who read the long — sometimes very long — ends of posts.
Those posts tend to be long for a blog. I know. This healer and teacher doesn’t think in tiny bites.
Luckily I have never had to protect my readers from reading things that run too long. You’all have developed your own forms of protection.
Whether you finished each long post or not, whether you commented or not, I have heard from many of you throughout this year. On-blog or off, you have told me this blog has helped you, inspired you. I’m so glad.
Feel free to share below, as comments, high points you have had in 2012. Make them stronger by celebrating in words!
Sharing with you… love, light, peace, and power,