Stephen Wiltshire was mute when he was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of three. He began communicating through his drawings and is now world famous for detailed drawings of city landscapes, drawn from memory after being seen one time.
Autism has countless faces and auras. Statistics vary about how prevalent autism is today. One respected estimate is that 5.5 out of 1,000 children live on the autism spectrum. Savant autism occurs, to some degree, in about 10% of the autistic population.
Think “Rain Man” for an example in pop culture, the Dustin Hoffman character displaying strong talent within savant autism. For with any degree of talent as an autistic savant, musical abilities are the most common, followed by artistic talent. And then come talents that involve numbers and other fascinating specialties.
The common denominator? It’s phenomenal memory.
In today’s article, I will introduce the remarkable work of Stephen Wiltshire, with exceptional talent even among those with savant autism.
A sample of his work graces the top of today’s post. Soon I will provide a photo of him for our second Aura Reading Jamboree.
A week from today I will post my own aura reading of Stephen Wiltshire.
If you scroll down today, this article will give you a summary of Stephen Wiltshire’s amazing achievements in art and music.
But first come some screens provided for your benefit… if you are interested in participating in this educational exercise of the Aura Reading Jamboree.
Yes, an Aura Reading Jamboree is your opportunity to do receive some free coaching as an aura reader or skilled empath. It is a chance for you to shine.
The whole exercise, including reading details that follow, could take you 15 minutes. Are you willing to meet the challenge?
Yes, I invite YOU to upgrade your skills with Deeper Perception. Go ahead and read one or more chakra databanks on this remarkable man, using the photo below. To become part of the Aura Reading Jamboree comment sequence:
- Please name which aura reading technique you are reading.
- Name one chakra databank at a time. (You might want to read from the following list.)
- You might want to create a document that you can save, like a Word document, with your findings. Then cut-and-paste onto the COMMENTS box here at the blog. Use one separate comment box for each chakra databank… unless you are researching six or more chakra databanks. (Place that into one comment and I can move it later into a Guest Post format!)
Beware, aura readers and empaths
Do your aura reading first. Learn about the person later. You will have more clarity, less mental clutter, with your personal exercise in Deeper Perception.
Hence the order for today’s blog post, with amazing facts about Stephen Wiltshire buried deeper into the article.
Do your aura reading contribution before reading comments by anyone else who participates in today’s Aura Reading Jamboree. Researching somebody’s chakra databanks, you need to know that other people’s comments and findings are none of your business.
Developing Stage Three Energetic Literacy is not like psychic development, with its emphasis on external validation. Although you are welcome to use any technique for your aura reading (including someone’s technique of psychic development), this blog is about Energetic Literacy.
This is why I encourage you to do your own aura reading first, not to read anyone else’s comments before doing your own aura reading for yourself. Internal validation can be valued on any spiritual path, actually!
As an alternative to aura reading, you might wish to do a Skilled Empath Merge. That’s fine, provided that you are a skilled empath. And provided that you use a dedicated technique for Skilled Empath Merge.
Being autistic is not comfortable. With Stephen Wiltshire, more than most people, it is not wise to slip-slide into an empath merge, or do a random improvised ooching into the experience of another person.
Any empath will – not may – any born empath will pick up STUFF in the process. This STUFF will automatically become part of your subconscious experience short-term or long-term. In short, your aura will suffer. And for what purpose?
Deeper Perception, done with skill, will help you avoid suffering. And yet…
Many people today are exploring empath skills, which is wonderful. But in the last year I discovered that quite a few empaths are doing this dangerous combination:
- Moving in and out of other people’s experience, doing unskilled empath merge all day long. (Sometimes consciously, sometimes not.)
- Adding techniques for shielding or protection. (As if this would keep out STUFF. It won’t.)
- Doing techniques to, supposedly, remove the STUFF occuring because of those unskilled empath merges. The efficacy of the particular technique depends on the nature of that practice. However, any such approach dooms an empath to suffering, since new STUFF is coming in all the time. Empath Empowerment(R) helps you to develop habits of automatically not picking up STUFF in the first place. Doesn’t that make more sense?
An unskilled empath merge with a person with a mental health disorder is not the same thing as seeking thrills on the surface level of life by researching someone exotic or freaky.
Blog-Buddies, don’t confuse the amazing talent of Stephen Wiltshire with what it is like to BE him energetically.
Whew, all that said, now let’s get on with the fun of this Aura Reading Jamboree.
Which technique will you use for an aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge?
- It might be one of many in “Read People Deeper.”
- Or, if you prefer to do a Skilled Empath Merge, you could use “Magic Picture” from “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”
- Or you might use “Darshan” from “Empowered by Empathy.”
- If you studied with me in Aura Reading Workshop Level 1 or 2, note that. And name the technique.
- If you are using an entirely different technique from another source, give due credit that way.
Now for the fun. Which chakra databanks will you choose to read?
You might wish to select from the following list of chakra databanks:
Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Making Contact with Objective Reality
Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Physical Self-Awareness
Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra: Sensual Experience of Life
Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra: Spontaneous Self-Expression
Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra: Creativity
Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra: Handling Conflict
Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra: Intellectual Growth
Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra: Emotional Self-Esteem
Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra: Emotional Giving
Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra: Emotional Receiving
Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra: Communicating to Be Heard by Others
Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra: Sense of Humor
Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra: Connection to Spiritual Source
Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra: Compassionate Appreciation for His Human Life
Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra: Connection to Psychic Development
Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra: Soul Thrill (Expressing Human Individuality)
Amazing Stephen Wiltshire
Yes, you may have read about him. One of the best summaries I’ve seen comes from The Huffington Post:
Stephen Wiltshire was mute when he was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of three. He began communicating through his drawings after being sent to Queensmill School in London, and with the support of his special-needs teachers, gradually learned to speak.
It was during those school years that they discovered Stephen’s special talent, when he drew the ornate Albert Hall following a class field trip — without the aid of a photograph. Wiltshire has the uncanny ability to draw and paint detailed landscapes and cityscapes entirely from memory.
Wiltshire can look at the subject of his drawing once and reproduce it accurately with photographic detail, down to the exact number of columns or windows on a building. He memorizes their shapes, locations and the architectural flourishes, and will do so with New York City after a brief helicopter ride.
- Use this link for a dependable photo of Stephen Wiltshire, all chakra databanks included.
- Or enjoy using this a larger version of our Stephen Wiltshire aura reading photo.
Go for it, Blog-Buddies. This man has one fascinating set of chakra databanks!