Today’s post was inspired by PAIGE’s sharing at the Enlightenment Life List, her Comments 1,001 and 1002. (Also here comes a shout out to JOSH, for writing Comment #1,000, where he beautifully nominated a new candidate for that list.)
Restlessness is a common experience now. Desire for evolution, for resolution, burns like a fever for many. Other blogs might highlight causes for discontent right at the surface of life:
- The Shift into our new time, the Age of Aquarius, has happened without obvious drama, disappointing to many.
- America’s political election is over, with many Republicans in shock and mourning. (Not that it is being called “The Shift into the Age of Aquarius” by the likes of Rush Limbaugh. )
- Political and economic upheaval worldwide.
- Things fall apart; the center cannot hold; mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
Okay, that last one comes from William Butler Yeats, and was not written recently.
What is the biggest problem after The Shift into the Age of Aquarius? Hint: Seems to me, Deeper Perception shows it, rather than surface perception.
After vibrations on the planet have shifted, the spiritually aware have been left with tar-like STUFF, gunk and junk in their auras.
IMHO, this heavy old energy is a residue, no longer required to function sanely on earth. Before, the stuckness wasn’t a stuckness at all. Rather, it used to be a universal requirement for living with basic mental health.
With The Shift into the Age of Aquarius, what has changed? This heavy old energy is both healable and — until healed — the tar-like gunk and junk causes feelings that are actively uncomfortable.
In a previous blog post about The Shift into The Age of Aquarius, I mentioned the tar-like gunk and junk. Whether or not you have known about this — called it “tar-like junk and gunk” or “Oh my aching Zeitgeist” or whatever – dealing with it has been necessary.
Hence a new urgency for many to the perennial question, “What does it take to evolve spiritually now?”
Do you find yourself in one of these groups?
- Some of you Blog-Buddies have expert healing skills to perceive and remove these limiting old energies, making this unique STUFF removal into yet-one-more successful do-it-yourself project.
- Some of you Blog-Buddies have done a one-time Energy Spirituality session with me, for insights into how the tar-like junk and gunk has affected you, then a custom-designed healing process to remove it completely. For short, I call this “Alignment.” For long, it could be called “Alignment after The Shift into The Age of Aquarius.”
- Some of you have redoubled or retripled your efforts at using the usual techniques. (As if it really makes sense to do more and more Reiki, E.F.T. tapping, affirmations, etc. when, with all respect, they haven’t done the job so far.)
- Dashing wildly from one spiritual teacher or healer or technique to another.
Evolving spiritually now
Three important tasks await everyone who aims to evolve spiritually now.
- Get rid of the tar-like junk and gunk. This can be a priority as you do your best to effectively move out STUFF from your auric field.
- Integrate. Integrate. Integrate the higher frequences you already have. (In terms of Energy Spirituality, I call this “Put in new patterns and energies that are appropriate for expressing your soul, as it is right now.”)
- Have fun. Having fun means activities and relationships that thrill your soul. Very important for that put-in. Plus, of course, having fun is… fun.
What won’t help with The Shift into The Age of Aquarius?
For heaven’s sake, think carefully before you seek more meditation, more spiritual practices, more Law of Attraction.
Being human has grown easier for people like you since The Shift into The Age of Aquarius. Be willing to be human as yourself, someone who lives right now.
Tips for Thriving since The Shift into The Age of Aquarius
During your waking hours, here’s what I recommend most.
- Be human. Do the human things.
- Pursue your daily routine. Include some worthy goals and make reasonable effort to pursue them.
- Be with people, especially ones you like, but don’t fear that “toxic personalities” will rub off at you..
- Interactions in person are best. Second best is phone. Both ways, you store energetic holograms. Interacting at a blog or chat room, where you are part of a community, comes next. Way down the list come texting, social networking, emailing, Twittering — illusions that keep a person’s connections to human life wide but neither deep nor integrated.
- Pet interactions can help enormously. Be the human in the relationship though, not doing unskilled empath merges with your beloved cat or dog or horse.
- Exercise is super.
- Volunteering and belonging within your community — so helpful. Even gardening helps.
And most important of all for your Shift into The Age of Aquarius
As for the maximum amount of time to devote to spiritual practice, since The Shift into The Age of Aquarius, guess what? You’re more effective than ever. Might I recommend now? Not 30 minutes total per day but 20. You’ll actually grow faster, because you will integrate faster.