How Name Alignment Research Helped me, a Guest Post by SOPHIE

Name Alignment
Name Alignment helps your name to line up with the rest of your soul’s expression.

Blog-Buddies, that SOPHIE just made my day. Right before stopping work tonight, I went over to the blog to check if there were new comments to allow. Guess what?

Here comes this sweet one, quite probably SOPHIE’s first one ever at this blog.

Of course I remember doing the Name Alignment Research for her as “GLADYS,” but never knew that her name had been legally changed. Now my ears are really perky, Ms. SOPHIE. 🙂

Of course I have elevated this comment into a guest post. You know, Blog-Buddies, Thrill Your Soul guidance, Aura Reading Research — this seems to me like such a useful kind of session. But it really challenges my communication ability, conveying to people what it is like. Or why it’s different from other forms of guidance, like muscle testing or having a psychic reading or doing numerology.

That applies particularly to a specialty within  Thrill Your Soul Aura Research that I now call “Name Alignment Research.”

Well, without further ado, and with just headings added, some links in the article, and maybe minor edits, here comes a cherished voice at this blog… SOPHIE.

My version of empowerment (when I adopted a name that thrills my soul)

Kylie, I love your top 10 list of power changes after changing your name.

Rose facilitated a session of Name Alignment Research for me too this year. (It had been a while brewing for me.)

And I did have a good number of sessions with Rose in other areas of Rosetree Energy Spirituality beforehand which, for me, were necessary in helping setting up a new foundation for the new me.

If I would have had to continue with my old name, well, it would have been like putting a brand new fresh delicious baby in some dirty old dusty dank threadbare duds.

My old name was weighing me down, keeping me hidden to others and myself, and tying me to a past that had no reflection on the me of now.

The anxiety drop-off

One big thing I noticed for the first few days after my session with Rose? When we had found a name I loved and thrilled my soul to bits, and I had inwardly accepted it as my new name, something surprising happened.

An underlying state of anxiety, that went with me almost everywhere, just dropped by about 50%. With no effort on my part.

And it has continued to drop.

People are responding to me differently, and that feedback is also reducing a sense of powerlessness and social anxiety I had for a long time.

It has been so much easier to drop a whole lot of perceptions about myself that sat with my old name, also tying in to family of origin.

My recommendation

I would recommend Name Alignment Research for anyone who had a difficult childhood, and/or has ongoing issues with powerlessness.

Because it might be your name sending out that frequency, a kind of horrible invitation to people and situations that keeps you stuck in the cycle.

I wore my new name privately for months before my session with Rose.

This was a kind of experiment to see, okay:

• How would Sophie respond to this situation?
  • What would Sophie think about such-and-such?

Doing this gave me an idea of where I wanted to be headed, and meant it wasn’t such a big change for the formal change and telling others.

Because I was already used to it. As Paige has been doing, with informal interactions here and there.

Finding the trickier parts of my name

My middle and last name I couldn’t have gotten without Rose and the research session.

And I am so thankful for Rose’s experience and guidance (and her perky little ears that open to the Universe, like Krishna’s mouth).

I really didn’t have had a clue about the middle and last names, and I so didn’t want my sparkling fresh new first name to be let down by possibly even bigger trouble-makers than my original ones.

It was an amazing process.

In my Name Alignment Research, Rose suggested certain letters as a starting point to improvise research items for the Soul Thrill Research. I really loved going through the consonants (and vowels) to see how my chakra databanks lit up or flat-lined.

I am so happy with my new name, and I love not having the feeling of cringe when my name is said or being introduced to new people.

16 thoughts on “How Name Alignment Research Helped me, a Guest Post by SOPHIE”

• 1

SOPHIE, that comment about the ears is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

Thank you so much, and thank you so much for this entire share from you. Here’s to no more feeling of cringe!

• 2
    Anita says:

Sophie,

So sweet and inspiring! Your post makes me feel effervescent.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

• 3
    Sophie says:

Rose you are very welcome, and thank you for setting up a guest post for me, I am delighted, and the Rosetree Comment Alignment Edits look and read great, thank you 🙂

• 4

Wow, Sophie! Awesome post. You have described the effects of name change and the reasons for doing it so well. And what a beautiful new name you chose! Congratulations and thanks for sharing this.

• 5
    Suz says:

It was thrilling just reading how things changed for you, Sophie. Congratulations.

• 6
    Paige says:

Thanks Sophie for sharing. I can relate so much to the cringe aspect of your old name. The way Rose helped you find your new middle and last was so helpful.
    Were your friends and family supportive in the change??
    I know it’s kind of weird from a mother’s perspective I don’t know how I’d feel if one of my kids changed the name I gave them to be honest ,but I so want to change mine.

• 7
    David says:

Thanks for sharing, Sophie. And agreed – wonderful name.
    It is said to mean Wisdom but speaks to something more like intuitive wisdom.

Congrats!

• 8
    Sophie says:

Thank you Anita, Kylie, Suz, Paige and David for your encouraging comments and feedback. 🙂

Intuitive wisdom, yes I like that. The name jumped at me from a movie, appropriately about personal change and transformation, very much with a good helping of intuitive wisdom, self-trust, self-authority and determination to overcome personal obstacles (in this case a witch’s curse among other things).

Paige, I think my family and friends have been supportive of the name change. If not supportive at least neutral. I have had feedback from a couple acquaintances who kind of had a tone of derision in their “why?” but that attitude is also their general personality so I didn’t expect them to surprise me. Most people’s why’s have been curiosity (and then maybe a bit disappointed that there was no scandal or gossip involved), and the extra curious people have got to hear about Rose Rosetree from me. 🙂 The friends I have with Indian heritage completely get it because usually their name syllables are chosen with reference to the time they are born, a frequency thing.

The main difficulty has just been for people who have known me for a long time breaking the habit of calling me by my original name, creating a new association.

• 9
    Rachel says:

Rose,

I have a question about Soul Thrill Research and timing. I believe I’m right in saying that the research has a shelf life of about three months, is that right?

So is it possible to research something that might last a lot longer than those three months such as a possible college course or new hobby?

Thanks.

• 10

A belated thank you, SOPHIE, for your detailed response here… as well as your inspiring and honest blog post. 🙂

• 11

RACHEL, such a logical question. It’s an easy answer, fortunately.

If you get a favorable result with your research item for now, then go for it. You will be shaping your future by your choices now, after all.

• 12

If you don’t receive a favorable result with a particular research item, feel free to do more Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research later on, three months later or further on.

Possibly you will have evolved in ways that make that research item good for you then.

• 13

Making wise choices is mysterious, with or without this type of aura reading research.

For example, I can imagine a situation where JOE researches dating GLADYS. All of the chakra databanks chosen for that session show fabulous, wonderful results.

So he dates her and, as the relationship develops, she winds up cheating on him and (seemingly) breaking his heart.

That’s still good research, IMHO. JOE’s soul was behind this educational experience. My interpretation would be that he had to pay back that particular bit of karma.

• 14

Most of our choices are not so strongly tinged with karma. Free will rules.

You will really experience the power of that if you do some Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research.

• 15
    Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your response – that’s great.

But what I was really thinking of was, say, a college course which doesn’t begin for another nine months, but you have to apply now. Could you research it and get great results and then find, nine months later, that it was not such a good fit after all…?

• 16

RACHEL, you’re welcome. My answer covers your follow-up question. By making a commitment now to take that course, you start to pull yourself toward the potential of that future.