Publication Day for “Your Happiness Project” — My First Hypnosis CD

How would you like to be given a secret source of delight?

Make it legal and healthy, with just a touch of innocence.

Well, that’s just the self-hypnosis program I’m publishing today, a CD called “Your Happiness Project.” It’s available through Amazon.com and Create Space.

What exactly is “Your Happiness Project”?

For you, as a smart New Age consumer, here’s the practical part.

This is a hypnosis CD. It contains an introduction to prepare you and a conclusion to help you to understand what you have been given.

Between those two, like the filling in an Oreo cookie, you’ll find the hypnosis recording.

You listen to this on your own, at a convenient time, sitting comfortably — as perhaps you are now, reading this screen.

No previous experience with hypnosis is needed.

And no matter how advanced you are at self-hypnosis, you may find this particular CD helps you enormously.

This do-it-yourself hypnosis recording is designed to help you to feel happier at will. Happier whenever you want.

The story behind “Your Happiness Project”

As a hypnotist, I work within the discipline of Rosetree Energy Spirituality. This makes me mindful of energetic complexities — consequences for a person’s aura.

Within the fields of hypnosis and past-life regression, energetic literacy is not a requirement.

Therefore, in my opinion, some methods of hypnosis, hypnotherapy, and past-life regression can inadvertently keep a person more stuck. Sometimes self-hypnosis can be used as a kind of Band-Aid, covering up other problems. (What some of you Blog-Buddies know as ‘STUFF” — stored emotional and energetic debris at the astral level, a level corresponding to the subconscious mind.)

Even then, hypnosis serves as a pretty benign kind of Band-Aid. Sure beats medical marijuana, or self-medicating with alcohol, or other “cures” that could be considered worse than the disease.

That said, as a consulting hypnotist I am mindful of these ethical and practical and energetic considerations.  I am very careful about how I use hypnosis.

During this Summer of Miracles, amazing 2013, I woke up one morning with a tremendous Aha! about how I could create a hypnosis CD that would be helpful, all helpful, only helpful, really helpful.

Well, here it is.

I tested this on some volunteers, also custom tweaked it during personal sessions with some clients. The feedback has been extraordinary.

As usual, with anything by Rose Rosetree, it does not appeal to a faraway, paranormal, sweetly fantastic alternate reality. You’ll find it a down-to-earth Happiness Project that helps you in understandable human language, helps to improve your life in human ways, and bolsters your spiritual self-authority.

How to get yourself some extra happiness

Blog-Buddies, my knowledge about how to publish a short audiobook of this nature? That has been way harder than creating “Your Happiness Project.”

Thanks to graphic designer Ann Silberlicht. She prepared the many cute parts that go into a CD. This has been our first publication project together.

Happy Birthday to a special kind of happiness for you.

22 thoughts on “Publication Day for “Your Happiness Project” — My First Hypnosis CD”

• 1
    Melanie says:

When I tried the link, all it said was:

“This title is intended for a specific audience and thus requires a password to view. Please enter the password for the title in order to view it.”

• 2
    Jennifer says:

The link is password protected. I am definitely interested in it though.

• 3
    David says:

Love the cover image and the theme sounds Yummy. Congrats!

There’s certainly a need for it in the world.

• 4
    Jordan says:

As soon as I read the title of this post, I was reminded to do the little “trigger action” for happiness that was installed with this hypnosis (please excuse my probably incorrect language ;)) Wow is it powerful!!!

• 5

JENNIFER and MELANIE and all, the link has been fixed. Sorry about the mix-up.

DAVID, thank you for the congratulations.

JORDAN, yes, I think your language was just fine. 🙂

• 6
  • 7
    David says:

Hi Rose – sorry – the link is still off. It includes a link to this article in front of the createspace URL. Trim that and you’ve got it.

For those who want it sooner:

And look Rose – now you’re an artist too. 😉

• 8
    Dave says:

Cool! Will buy and try soon.

• 9

Thanks, DAVE.

Yes I’m an artist, LOL. Because of the way I pulled out my tenor and alto recorders, plus the kazoo? No, I spared you’all that one.

Well, the link is working. The beautiful cover by Ann Silverlicht does not evidently show at Create Space. Sigh!

Well, festina lente. (Make haste slowly.) My favorite thing to do these days.

Apart from a bit of sarcasm. 😉

For now, it’s a wonder that this easy piece of transformation has manifested in the world, after months of make-ready.

• 10
    David says:

It’s funny but getting something profoundly transformational out the door can sometimes have a few last minute glitches. Assumedly all the ducks needing to catch up to the shift…

• 11
    Dana says:

Congrats, Rose! I am so excited for everyone to try this! It truly is totally helpful and transformative in a joyous way, as well as many positive other ones. It’s always so nice to hear your voice. I think hypnosis recordings are a great idea, and I hope you do more:)

• 12
    Linda Stone says:

Rose,

So awesome, congratulations! The link worked well for me and I am looking forward to using the CD… and everything else you have taught me in the past few days.

So very exciting, these days on Earth School. I am thrilled to be in such a amazing group of classmates!

• 13
    Elaine says:

Congratulations on another accomplishment Rose. Conquering the digital age. Ordered mine yesterday. I am thinking if you change your profile picture on Createspace to the book cover, it will show up as such at order time. However, if you have more projects, you’ll have to change the picture back. 🙂

• 14
    Elaine says:

And I love the artwork, so delicate!

• 15

I agree, it is a very helpful and transformative recording. I recommend it!

• 16
    Madeline says:

How exciting Rose! I can’t wait to listen! Thank you

• 17
    Anita says:

Rose,

Congratulations! It is a wonderful accomplishment to add to your already long and growing list of accomplishments.

I, too, love the cover and find it beautiful and appropriate.

• 18
    Krista says:

Rose,

Do you plan to sell an mp3 version some time in the future? I’m asking because I prefer mp3s to cds.

• 19

KRISTA, how wonderful that you are interested in “Your Happiness Project.”

I encourage you to get the CD, and get it now.

It might seem simple and obvious to you that I ought to sell it as mp3 files.

Consider that the CD has been available since September 18, 2013. And only yesterday, November 17th, did “Your Happiness Project” even make it onto my official website.

What does that tell you about how much work is here to be done at Rose Rosetree, LLC and the publishing company Women’s Intuition Worldwide, LLC?

Big companies can afford to make every technology available. Otherwise, just because a technology exists does not mean it is feasible to provide it.

You might want to focus on the content of the product itself. I don’t think you’ll find any hypnosis recording filling this need. Of course, if you prefer, you can book a 55-minute session with me. I’ll give you a custom designed version, and my sessions do provide mp3 files. Of course, the fee for that is $150, not $15.

• 20
    David.. says:

Krista
    A quick download MP3 may be easier but a CD gives you a backup and can easily be ripped to MP3. If you use Windows, for example, the Windows Media Player or Centre has a built in tool for conversion. It’s called “Rip CD”.

If you want to get geekier and control the quality, etc, the free Exact Audio Copy is an excellent tool for conversion. Many do their entire music collection this way.

• 21

DAVID, if you keep helping out in this vein, I may have to start calling you Mr. Geeky Sweetie. 😉

• 22
    Amy says:

I got this delivered just last week, and tried it on Sunday. It was really easy, and you do feel “just like yourself”. Thanks Rose 🙂