Cord-cutting is one topic we have opened up in this new year. Now let’s open up another: The aura-level effects of different substances commonly used as recreational chemicals.
With marijuana legally going on sale in Colorado – and TV awards galore going to the crystal meth-related series “Breaking Bad” – yes, let’s have our first article of many about little-known, aura-level side effects of recreational substances. And how appropriate energy healing can move that STUFF out!
In one session with JOSEPHINE, I facilitated cutting a cord of attachment between her and her best friend back in the day, GLADYS. At the time of the incident stuck in this cord, both girls were just 12 or 13.
Generously, JOSEPHINE gave me permission to share this sequence of cord items with you.
What else to tell you by way of preview? In researching background about the cordee, JOSEPHINE mentioned taking many, many recreational substances. After I read her Cord Item #2, during our session, I asked JOSEPHINE if she recognized that kind of high. I wasn’t familiar with it before. Crystal meth, she told me.
Definitely she used to take this a lot during drug-taking explorations with her former friend GLADYS.
JOSEPHINE is doing so well now, one day at a time and one session at a time. Substances are not part of her lifestyle, and have not been for a long time. You don’t have to be an expert at Rosetree Energy Spirituality to think there might be some pretty wonderful logical consequences for JOSEPHINE, no longer having the following set of cord items flow through her aura and subconscious mind.
One set of Cord Dialogue, flavored by crystal meth
- JOSEPHINE: Stoned out of my mind.
- JOSEPHINE: A big, trippy drug high. Not LSD. There is a strange edge to this detached kind of high. As if human people and experiences are like brightly colored little blocks or toys. [Note: Reminds me, Rose, of research I have done previously about a cocaine high, found in quite a few other cords of attachment I have cut for clients. Only the quality here differs because the toy-like humans seem sinister, as if broken. ]
- JOSEPHINE: Even though it is fun to be high enough to have this perspective of people, it feels dangerous, even like I could go out of control. So the high could turn seriously bad at any second.
- GLADYS: High, on a similar drug experience. But for her, the nightmare aspect is much worse than for JOSEPHINE.
- JOSEPHINE: Feeing where GLADYS is in consciousness. [Note: This is not empath merge but a combination of JOSEPHINE'S overall sensitivity plus being on the same drug-induced astral frequency.]
- JOSEPHINE: We have made a vow to rescue each other.
- JOSEPHINE: Making a huge effort to reach out and find GLADYS in consciousness, to pull her back to her own identity and way of thinking.
- GLADYS: Back to normal. But still terrified.
- JOSEPHINE: Knowing I just saved her from permanent flip-out.
- JOSEPHINE: Shaking. Aware that it could have gone the other way, too. Then I would have flipped out along with her.
- JOSEPHINE: Feeling proud and adventurous, like a pirate buccaneer, afraid of nothing.
- JOSEPHINE: So upset, I would be crying, crying for my Mommy, if I had anyone in my life to do that with.
- GLADYS: Casually rude to JOSEPHINE. Clearly not at all grateful.
- JOSEPHINE: Furious that I risked my life and sanity for an ingrate like you.
End note, some background on cord-cutting
When I report on this session, it’s important to know that the technique used was one of the specialties of Rosetree Energy Spirituality: 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R).
Unlike when I published the first book in English in the field, cutting cords of attachment has become a popular specialty, and many people refer to cutting energy cords in a variety of ways that have nothing whatsoever to do with the technique I used to help JOSEPHINE.
- You can learn more about cord-cutting at this popular blog post.
- Or learn to cut cords of attachment for yourself using Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing
- Or learn how to cut a cord of attachment for family members and friends, plus yourself, in Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.
- If drugs have been involved in the relationship, you really might wish to have a session of aura healing with a professional at Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Intense relationships of any kind, including ones with drugs, sexual violence, or people who are deceased — it is a good idea for the healer to skills beyond cord-cutting.
With the cord of attachment removed for JOSEPHINE — as you’ll soon read — I needed to do supplementary healing to dismantle the vow referred to in Cord Item #6.
- You might also be interested in checking out an nergy Spirituality perspective on pot/grass/marijuana/weed/cannabis.