Publication begins today for “The Empowered Empath” and “The Master Empath”

The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing, and Managing Your Special Gifts

Yes, today is Happy Birthday for a pair of twins.

On May 19, 2014, both how-to books for empaths are officially being published in their first ebook editions.

To start reading, purchase each ebook as a Nook edition. The links are below.

Unfortunately, Nook is not available for sale in most countries outside the U.S. Other editions — like Amazon Kindle — WILL be for sale internationally but take more fiddling with technically. Soon as more ebook editions are available, I will let you know for sure, Blog-Buddies.

If you can purchase a Nook edition from Barnes & Noble, as an ebook, you’re good to go. Especially at the end of today’s post, you will find some easy ways to read these Nook editions on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Easy-peasy.

I’m also working on formatting for the paperback editions, which will have the easiest accessibility yet of any of my books, being Print-on-Demand editions through both Ingram and Amazon. More on all that as soon as it happens. Rest assured, I’m using every available minute on these other editions… every available minute and then some.

Introductions, first, to this new pair of books to help every empath enjoy a much better life.

Empath Empowerment Book #2 is The Empowered Empath

And what’s the full title of this easiest, most powerful, first book for every kind of empath?

The Empowered Empath:

Owning, Embracing, and Managing Your Special Gifts

Buy it here! This is the first Empath Empowerment® Book to add to your personal first-aid kit — I mean, set of reading materials.

It is a big advancement over Empowered by Empathy, the first book in English for empaths. (Now out of print.) The Empowered Empath is far more sophisticated, with depth, compared to Become The Most Important Person in the Room.

BECOME is still such a practical, helpful book for developing Empath Empowerment. But wait until you get a load of this new one, deeper and more comprehensive, and by far the best start for new empaths (in my opinion).

The Empowered Empath: includes detailed descriptions of 15 different empath gifts. And so much practical information. Just look at all these techniques:

Techniques Designed for Empath Empowerment(R)

1. Hey, You. To Become Conscious of Your Consciousness. Chapter 36
  2. I Like. Breaks the Power of Identification with Other People. Chapter 37
  3. Install an Automatic Subconscious Alert. Use Breath and Eyes To Jog You Out Of Prolonged Unskilled Empath Merge. Chapter 38
  4. Introduction to Vibe-Raising Breaths. Become More Present, Awake, Relaxed. Chapter 39
  5. Introduction to Grounding Breaths. Release Stress. And Maybe You Will Also Become More Physically Aware. Chapter 40
  6. A Human-Reality App for Grounding Breaths. Transition Wisely from Spiritual Practices, Preventing Unskilled Empath Merges. Chapter 41
  7. Get Big. Learn How to Make Divine Connection Effective and Effortless. Chapter 43
  8. Empath’s First Aid. How to Remove Imported STUFF. Chapter 44
  9. Coming Home. The Single Most Important Way to Improve Life for Any Empath. Chapter 46

The detail page for The Empowered Empath, with ordering information and a full Annotated Table of Contents, is here at the Official Rose Rosetree Website. Yes, you can be one of the first in the world to enjoy this new book. 🙂

Because the info is still so new, here is how to see it display properly at www.rose-rosetree.com — open that up and then REFRESH the page. (It’s a browser sorting-things-out process, apparently.)

Empath Empowerment Book #2 is The Master Empath

Or, to use the full name…

The Master Empath:

Turning On Your Empath Gifts At Will – In Love, Business And Friendship

(Includes Training In Skilled Empath Merge)

Actually, that last part is an understatement, Blog-Buddies, saying that this book for empaths “Includes Training in Skilled Empath Merge.” Ha!

Nobody, anywhere, has ever presented so many detailed for purposely, powerfully moving into a depth experience of Otherness.

It is very important that first you read The Empowered Empath. Then have yourself a ball doing the most advanced techniques ever — and loads of them — with so many practical applications.

Buy it here.

The detail page for The Master Empath, with ordering information and a full Annotated Table of Contents, has just gone live at the Official Rose Rosetree Website. Yes, you can be one of the first in the world to enjoy this new book.

Cover of The Master Empath by Rose Rosetree

Here is a summary of the techniques and energetic workarounds you will find (exclusively) in The Master Empath.

Table of Energetic Workarounds and Techniques in The Master Empath

What is an energetic workaround? It is a significant way to overcome problems.

By comparison, tips and coping methods are more superficial. A fully realized energetic workaround will re-orient your awareness, causing you to use your empath gifts more effectively. An energetic workaround can even change your life.

Admittedly an energetic workaround designed to help empaths is less powerful than a dedicated technique designed to help empaths, bringing the power to transport and transform your consciousness. Below you will find both!

1. 20 Daily Minutes of Far-Out Technique Time, Tops. The simplest way to avoid — or heal — spiritual addiction. Chapter 3.
  2. Re-Insert Yourself into Reality. An energetic workaround that could save your job. Chapter 3.
  3. Conflict Solving without Empath Merge. Prevent unskilled empath merge triggered by conflict. Chapter 5
  4. Set An Intention. Position your consciousness in a productive direction. Chapter 7
  5. I Want To Hold Your Hand. Rose’s favorite technique for Skilled Empath Merge. Chapter 11.
  6. Deep Listening. Gain insight by exploring your partner’s Heart Chakra. Chapter 12
  7. Emergency Disconnect from Skilled Empath Merge. Energy hygiene on demand. Chapter 12.
  8. Moccasins. Depth experience of someone else’s life — of course, you get to choose which someone you will be researching. Chapter 13.
  9. Taste Someone Else’s Reality. Amazing insights await you about primal trust. Chapter 14.
  10. Find Your Truth Sight Research Tool. You’ll never need glasses for 20-20 wisdom, thanks to this technique. Chapter 15.
  11. Shallow Up Quickie. Such an easy energetic workaround for positioning consciousness back at regular, human frequencies! Chapter 15.
  12. Self-Discovery with Truth Sight. You don’t need a magic mirror from Hogwarts to have fun with this technique. Chapter 16.
  13. Another Super-Easy Way to Turn Empath Gifts OFF. Here’s a fabulously effective energy workaround you can use just about anywhere in the world. Chapter 16.
  14. Truth Sight For Advanced Empath Merge. This visual technique provides quick entry into the experience of being your chosen “Discovery Person.” Chapter 17.
  15. Incognito Truth Sight. Leap into skilled empath merge with just about anyone in the room with you. Chapter 18.
  16. Truth Sight for TV. An amazing form of Remote Empath Merge that piggybacks on your prior experience at watching television. Chapter 20.
  17. Locate A Handy Tool For Remote Empath Merge. Learn one more technical skill to help you become a Master Empath. Chapter 21.
  18. Truth-Touching Empath Merge with TV. And you thought that, previously, you saw something on TV that touched you? Ha, surfacey by comparison! Chapter 22.
  19. Remote Empath Merge through a Photograph. Even a muggle can make photos move in this way, provided that you’re the kind of non-wizard who is a skilled empath. Chapter 23.
  20. Simple Use Of Your Consciousness Elevator. Ancient yogis would have loved to learn a technique like this one. Chapter 24.
  21. Even More Amazing Access to your Consciousness Elevator. Now that’s really big freedom to fly in spirit! Chapter 25.
  22. Locate and Ask. Discover how a process-oriented thought is enough to rock an empath’s world. Chapter 27.
  23. Consumer Research Through Empath Merge. Do a right-sized job with energetic literacy, rather than some crazy-making perfectionism. Chapter 31.
  24. Darshan Merges With Professional Athletes. If you enjoy watching sports, you’re going to love this technique. Chapter 32.
  25. Professional-Level Skilled Empath Merge. How you can, literally, do empath merges like a pro. Chapter 33.
  26. When a Master Empath Turns Movie Critic. The best actors in the world change in ways that only a skilled empath can fully savor. Chapter 34.

Why Start with Just an Ebook Format?

Blog-Buddies, after so many months of writing and editing, golly! I wanted to get these books published already. So many of you are hungry for this leading-edge information. Ebooks do have the advantage of speedy “printing.”

The Nook edition came first because Barnes & Noble is the only truly publisher-friendly ebook provider I’ve found. The Empowered Empath did go live today and soon The Master Empath will go live as well. I’ll update this blog post just as soon as I find out.

The other ebook platforms will follow as soon as I can get them going, including Amazon’s Kindle.

Then I will make paperback editions available, as well. More details to follow. For now, I’ll just say that plans are to make these new empath books available way more conveniently for you readers in Europe and Australia.

How You Can Start Reading a Nook Edition of My Books on Your Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet

All Nook editions by Rose Rosetree can be found through this empath’s ebook link.

To read a Nook book without having to get a Nook device, you can download a free app to your smartphone, tablet, or PC.

Here’s the link to download Nook on your Mac: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-mac/379003592/

Nook for PC: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-pc/379003591/

Nook for Windows 8: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-for-windows-8/379003757/

On your smartphone or tablet, just look up “Nook” in the app store.

Some Nook books are also available to read right in your browser, without having to download an app. That’s even easier — you just buy the book through the Barnes & Noble website and start reading. I guess we’ll see if that’s an option today!!!

51 thoughts on “Publication begins today for “The Empowered Empath” and “The Master Empath””

• 1
    Isabella says:

Awesome, Rose! Thanks for working so hard to bring us all this amazing information.

• 2
    Maria says:

Congratulations, Rose! 😀

• 3
    Zelda says:

Thank you, Rose! Very much looking forward to reading the books!

• 4
    David.. says:

Wow – this looks exciting, Rose. Loved Become and it was life-changing. These sound delicious.

Just reading a few of the technique names in Enmpowered, I can relate. And Master Empath – wow. Sounds far past most peoples understanding.

Congrats on completing all this hard work. Or at least the writing part. 😉

• 5
    David.. says:

By the way- when you come to a relatively static web page you visit regularly, what you may be served is from the browsers cache or memory. This makes it load faster.

Your internet provider will have also have a cache of popular pages. None are coming from the original web site. So if the page changes, you may not see it for a few days. (they don’t usually do this with blogs, news sites and stuff that changes all the time)

Rose mentions clicking Refresh. That may help. But if you still don’t see the new books (part way down the page), hold down Shift and click F5. That’s called a hard refresh will fetch the page from the original web site.

It’s most likely Rose, who was looking at the page often, had the issue. But most visitors who have not seen the page for a week or 2 will not. I saw the new books right away.

It’s a standard issue with web design and making changes for customers. And then you worry your customers will have the same problem…

• 6
    David.. says:

Fun that you’re on the cover of this one, Rose. I like the approach.

• 7
    Adam McIntosh says:

Congratulations Rose! I can’t wait to read them.

I must admit I tried to bamboozle the barnes and noble store into letting me buy a copy (using a geo-unblocker and an american address… worked with Netflix!) No dice with the Nook though – I think they want to see an american credit card as well.

I’ll just be patient and wait 🙂

• 8
    Astrit says:

Wow! Cant wait to get my hands on these!! Thank you Rose for the work you are doing.. What a treat! Goodie goodie!

• 9
    Linda Stone says:

These books are such a gift to humanity. Congratulations ….Kudos….. Wow!

• 10
    Primmie says:

Congratulations!

• 11
    Emily says:

Congratulations Rose! Can’t wait to read them. I also, like Adam, tried to get Barnes and noble to sell to me and created two accounts but nope. Just need to wait!

• 12

Thanks so much to each of you for your congratulations!

Although much remains to be done, at least I can slow down on getting this project published. Working 12 hours plus most days, for weeks now? It was too much.

Today I may even plant some flower seeds in the garden. 🙂

I do hope later in this day I will be able to provide a link to the first ebook copies of “The Master Empath” as well.

• 13

EMILY, LINDA STONE, ASTRIT, ADAM, and DAVID, you are among the 10 Blog-Buddies with stories at the end of “The Empowered Empath.”

Everybody, wait until you read that final chapter, Chapter 50….

I love those stories.

And as soon as I have things sorted out better with Nook, I will be emailing each of you 10 a copy of both books in the series as a thank you gift. No matter where you live, I can find you, ha ha!

• 14
    Renee says:

Congratulations Rose!! You are prolific, we are so blessed to have you in our lives!

• 15
    an avid reader says:

Congrats! Can’t wait to read them!!!

• 16
    Elaine says:

Absolutely wonderful Rose!

• 17
    Sylvia says:

Wow, these sound amazing! I’m so looking forward to reading them. Thank you for your work!

• 18
    Tyler T says:

I’m excited to read your new books Rose! I’ve been kind of a silent observer up until now, but these two new books seemed a great opportunity to come out of the shadows and actually participate. Thanks for sharing your experience and Empowering unskilled and semi-skilled Empaths everywhere! I will definitely be getting a copy once the paperbacks come out.

• 19
    Jean says:

This is great news. Big congratulations Rose.

• 20
    Jean says:

Wow – just began reading “The Empowered Empath.”

Easy to do so on Nook.

I am happily learning lots already…

Rose thank you for all the love, caring and work you put into all you do – including this great book.

• 21

Thanks, JEAN. I’m touched.

• 22
    Sandra says:

Congratulations, Rose–so excited to get the latest info into being an empowered empath! Love both titles.

• 23
    Kira says:

Ooh, looking forward to these! I will have to make time to read in between working on flyers, signs, a restaurant guide, badges, and some music editing for an upcoming annual science fiction conference.

The music editing is for the play (well, this year, it’s a revue) that several of us perform at the conference. Unfortunately, I won’t make the conference itself this year, due to a trip to France to sing with members of my chorus, so I can’t be in the revue; at least I don’t also have rehearsals for that every week in addition to the chorus rehearsals.

Even with all that stuff going on (and I feel slightly stressed just thinking about it), I won’t be as busy as you’ve been, Rose, working on these books! I don’t know how you do that. Thanks for working so diligently!

• 24
    Amanda says:

My copy of ‘Become..’ is dogeared from rereading.

I so look forward to reading these new books, Rose, in shiny electronic format!

Congratulations on honing and refining what has been an amazing work and helped so many people.

Amanda

• 25
    Curious As Ever says:

Congratulations!!!

• 26
    Nirpal says:

Rose,

Do any of these books go into reasons for why you think many people chose to become empaths before birth and be so sensitive in a time and a world that’s currently so harsh for someone with an extremely sensitive nervous system?

Do you not think it would have been better / more suitable for extremely sensitive people to come into the world at a later time in the future in which the world would be more accommodating?

Yes for empaths skills can be learned. But how about the harsh environment with all the chemicals and pollutants that can make life so difficult to live ‘normally’?

Would be interested in hearing your opinion.

Thanks

• 27

NIRPAL, my interest is not in theorizing but in helping people so, no, my books do not cover such opinions. I don’t have ones to offer on these topics here, either.

• 28
    Katie says:

Wonderful Rose! I am looking forward to learning more from both of these books.

• 29
    Opal says:

Is there anything about the phenomenon of looking different in the mirror all the time in here? I’ve read that that information is in Empowered by Empathy (is it in any of the two new books?). I only own Become the Most Important Person in the Room and I can’t seem to find anything on that subject there.

• 30

OPAL, I’m so glad you’re interested in my two latest books, still in their first form as ebooks just available at Nook.

I did something different for these two, something new. If you go onto the detail pages at my website for The Empowered Empath and The Master Empath, you will find each one has an Annotated Table of Contents.

This gives loads of detail about what is in each book. Beyond that, it isn’t feasible for me to comment further on what is and isn’t in each book.

• 31
    Zelda says:

It is so much fun, Rose, to be able to read The Empowered Empath on my trusty iPhone as I commute.

I’m not too far along yet, but already I appreciate how you’re going about introducing the notion of being an empath.

When I read the first version of Empowered By Empathy ages ago, I was waaaay at the beginning of the adventure of learning what it was to be an empath and how to develop skill, so I wasn’t quite able to take it all in fully.

Now, it feels like a wonderful review and reminder of how great it is to be an empath and why it was so incredibly challenging being an unskilled, completely unaware empath and HSP.

• 32

ZELDA, thanks so much.

As you continue in The Empowered Empath you will find a great deal of new material, at the leading edge of empath coaching.

• 33

Responding to an email inquiry from a reader who lives outside the U.S., I know it is frustrating that you can’t get these Nook editions.

Unfortunately, Nook from Barnes & Noble is not available for sale in most countries outside the U.S.

Other editions — like Amazon Kindle — WILL be for sale internationally but take more fiddling with technically before they can be published.

Soon as more ebook editions/formats are available, I will let you know for sure, Blog-Buddies.

• 34

If you can purchase a Nook edition from Barnes & Noble, as an ebook, you’re good to go. Especially at the end of today’s post, you can find some easy ways to read these Nook editions on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Easy-peasy.

As I just noted near the top of today’s post, I’m also working on formatting for the paperback editions, which will have the easiest accessibility yet of any of my books, being Print-on-Demand editions through both Ingram and Amazon.

More on all that as soon as it happens. Meanwhile, rest assured: I’m using every available minute on these other editions… every available minute and then some.

• 35
    Zelda says:

I had an interesting experience related to reading “The Empowered Empath.”

As I was reading the section on being a Mechanical Empath, it occurred to me that I probably have that as one of my empath gifts. I’m not a techie and don’t design computer systems or anything quite that complex, but I was reflecting on a recent experience with my laptop.

• 36
    Zelda says:

I knew that something was up since my laptop was running especially slow and other suspicious things were occurring, so I investigated and discovered the source (gorillaprice, for anyone interested). This is tricky to remove, so I headed over to my computer guy, who’d recently fixed some stuff for me.

He’d never heard of gorillaprice, so didn’t know what to do with it. I brought my laptop home and today, after reading that Mechanical Empath section,decided to try to remove the thing myself, sniffing out reliable sources online and following their steps…and voila! I did it!

• 37
    Zelda says:

One thing that occurred to me as I contemplated fixing this thing myself was that I discovered a belief in my head that I couldn’t do it. Of course, there are certainly plenty of computer fix-it things that I can’t do, but reading that part of the book reminded of the ways I have figured mechanical things out in the past that lots of folks I know seemed amazed by that weren’t a big deal to me.

This was quite eye-opening!

• 38

ZELDA, what a delightful accounting.

I did laugh out loud.

And congratulations. I sure don’t have that gift!

• 39
    Jeanne says:

I finished The Empowered Empath last night. The title is completely apt. It is very, very powerful.

It is exciting to have this book now. It feels like a quantum leap. Rose, I’ve read many of your books and liked them all. But this book is very special.

I am looking forward to The Master Empath, but not just yet. I need to spend more time with The Empowered Empath. There is so much to savor here, and to learn.

Getting the skills to turn empath gifts OFF is so amazing. Such a relief!

Thank you, Rose!

• 40

Wow, JEANNE. My first review. Thank you.

• 41
    an avid reader says:

I am also a mechanical empath. I do not comsider myself a techie but I can often get machines to work (copiers, scanners, computers) intuitively even though I have no idea what I am doing.

• 42
    Zelda says:

an avid reader, that’s the sort of thing I remembered as I was reading the book. I’ve always been that way…vacuum cleaners when I was a child, photocopy machines in various jobs, troubleshooting computer glitches, using my iPhone (my best toy!) to create my business content.

I worked for 7 years as a trainer and training coordinator in the IT dept. of an Ivy League university. I had literally just encountered the internet for the first time not long before beginning that job.

Toward the end of that chapter, I remember a few times when I’d be in a team meeting with developers and other geeks, when we were trying to troubleshoot a glitch in a system they were developing that I’d train people to use.

Given the big, snarky egos of many of them, it gave me great pleasure when I’d be the one to come up with the solution to the problem. 🙂

I bet the tech world is full of mechanical empaths. Most of the people I worked with back then didn’t have degrees in computer science. They just picked it all up on the job and were comfortable diving in to figure things out.

• 43
    Zelda says:

Thank you, Rose. I second Jeanne’s comment. It is very powerful! Though I’m not finished yet.

So far, the experience of reading the book reminds me a bit of the experience I had while reading “Quiet,” by Susan Cain, a wonderful book about introversion.

It’s as if you’re having this wonderful conversation with a wise mentor who’s telling you how you’re wired and maybe even helps you forgive yourself for all those misguided choices back when you had no idea what was causing so much grief and confusion.

I also find it fascinating that the book came out so close to the death of Maya Angelou, another wise mentor. The combination is proving to be particularly powerful for me, in that I’ve been compelled to view some of the videos about Dr. Angelou. I particularly enjoyed the segment of Oprah’s Master Class on Maya Angelou.

• 44
    an avid reader says:

Hi Zelda, I don’t think I am anywhere near as talented of a mechanical empath as you described yourself (kudos to you! I love your story!)

It did, however happen that we recently had a long standing tech glitch and it was finally solved because I kept asking the IT staff to try disabling a specific software…the.fix involved a setting change to that particular software.

• 45
    David.. says:

I’m a mechanical too. Took me awhile to realize why I couldn’t teach it to my staff. Wasn’t it obvious? (laughs)

• 46
    David.. says:

Finally understood it properly when reading Rose’s Become the Most book… Quite look for ward to these.

• 47
    Zelda says:

To follow up on our conversation about the mechanical empath gift, I’m curious about something potentially empath related. I’m not losing sleep over this, by any means, but just curious.

I’ve been navigating through an adventure with the American health care system (blog buddies living in countries with sane and humane health care systems, you are quite fortunate!).

A friend of mine commented that she didn’t think many Americans would be comfortable haggling about medical bills the way I have been. It got me thinking about that.

I did spend time in the Middle East and North Africa, so I got a lot of practice and actually really enjoyed it.

• 48
    Zelda says:

Here’s the empath-related question.

It’s curious to me that more people wouldn’t at least attempt to negotiate medical bills because of the way the system operates. But then I wondered if maybe that willingness is somehow connected to an empath gift.

• 49
    Zelda says:

Would you consider the mechanical empath gift to extend to what I’ll call “systems,” in general?

Or maybe it would be an intellectual empath gift?

Maybe it has nothing at all to do with being an empath, but it occurred to me that maybe lots of people don’t realize that there can be a lot of flexibility within systems.

For instance, a medical bill can come with an ominous warning on it, but a call to a nice billing agent confirms that the warning means nothing and you can just pay $5 a month to keep the account current.

This is fairly typical, but it seems that lots of people never even ask.

• 50

Nothing to do with being an empath — that’s my choice of response, ZELDA.

But your newfound skill has a great deal to do, surely, with being a SKILLED empath.

Back before gaining solid, habitual skills as an empath, it would have been hard to develop the social skill of negotiation.

You can learn anything, develop any skill, use any talent better when you are a skilled empath.

• 51

[…] Become the Most Important book here. Rose is now releasing a much updated version of her other book The Empowered Empath, in 2 […]