A monumental day for Vibrational Re-Positioning and Rosetree Energy Spirituality

The timing couldn’t be better. Yesterday I graduated a new group of self-healers. Some of them may go on to take Cut Cords of Attachment Level 2 Workshop, or even join the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality and learn professional-level skills for cutting cords of attachment for clients.

All of these workshop participants graduated. Actually, I would say, graduated with high honors:

Each workshop grad has cut a cord of attachment and — more important — owns the technical knowledge of what to do for each of the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. And how to do it, how to make the skill set work to permanently cut any cord of attachment you desire to remove for the rest of your life.

Plus there is knowledge of some pretty fascinating and practical underlying concepts. Each cord-cutting graduate is now skilled to do a kind of healing with huge potential for self-healing and personal development.

Yet all that was yesterday. Today is the day to announce a brand new trademark that bookends 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.

The promise of Vibrational Re-Positioning(R)

There are many healing techniques in Rosetree Energy Spirituality — one or more techniques for each of the types of STUFF I have identified by now.

And ha ha! Our next blog post will go into detail about 15 — not 10 but 15 — different types of STUFF now addressed by this skill set for aura healing and transformation.

Out of all those skills, I am currently most fascinated by Vibrational Re-Positioning.

A year ago I began to write at the blog about this new type of work, describing it as one major healing technique. Turns out, Vibrational Re-Positioning can be used in several variations, as I have discovered by helping clients.

The promise and potential are so great, I’m convinced that — over time — this skill set will be valued just as much as cutting cords of attachment.

Not yet, obviously. Stay tuned, Blog-Buddies.

Comparing today’s Google hits:

You see, folks, we’re just getting started with this one. When I published the first edition of Cut Cords of Attachment,” there were about 15 hits. (Laughing.)

Want to understand more about Vibrational Re-Positioning?

So far I have written one detailed article about Vibrational Re-Positioning that describes the essentials. Beyond that, it is useful to appreciate this emerging method for aura healing through… an analogy.

Medicine, allopathic medicine, depends on two different types of knowledge, anatomy and physiology.

• Anatomy means, basically, what is physically in the body. Every healthy, intact human body contains a heart, a liver, a couple of lungs.
  • Physiology means, basically, how those body parts actually work.

To get the difference between the two, you might start out studying Gray’s Anatomy (the medical text, not the TV show ). Then you might progress to find out what works well, what doesn’t, for a particular individual. Which would be physiology.

Exploring anatomy in particular cases, you might even find that a particular individual, like GLADYS, has her liver positioned a bit more to the left than is “normal.” Although this positioning sure is “normal” for her. And then you might discover many ways that GLADYS’ physiology does not function normally, although her liver works just fine.

Hmmm, deep, right?

Anatomy and physiology for an aura reader? Meaning…

What has been learned, studying chakra databanks as I have? This “anatomy of an aura” exploration is a key skill of full, Stage Three Energetic Literacy for anyone, available to you for sure. Sure, there are names for chakra databanks. (Your best reference book for learning about aura anatomy at this very big-deal level would be Read People Deeper, incidentally.)

When your skills are developed a bit beyond that, what I call Stage Five Energetic Literacy, you can observe energetic subroutines in action. You can learn about many ways that a person’s chakra databanks are firing in a sequence that isn’t appropriate, given that person’s potential in life at the current time.

Wow, is it fun to help clients by using skills related to Vibrational Re-Positioning! I have used variations on the basic technique during sessions of aura healing and transformation. Sometimes it is the full-out healing technique; other times I will just use some of the skill set to shift one or more energetic subroutines. This facilitates plenty of change in itself.

When appropriate for a healing centerpiece during a session of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, clients have found wonderful results. Positioning is a very powerful way to help with personal development as a human personality, a householder!

Mega-technical tidbit for you Blog-Buddies reading through all the way to the end of today’s article

Vibrational Re-Positioning is even helpful for clients who are Enlightened. Because process-oriented difficulties with the sequencing of chakra databanks can still occur, even when STUFF is not in chakra databanks themselves. I still count this sort of problem as STUFF, at least for now. But that isn’t literally true.

Hey, you know how quantum physicists cay that matter can be viewed either as a wave or a particle? STUFF means particles.

Cutting cords of attachment, that helps remove STUFF in manifested form, like particles, at the astral level.

Vibrational Re-Positioning helps address waves. But until professionals at Rosetree Energy Spirituality are as numerous as quantum physicists, let’s just call Vibrational Re-Positioning a technique to move out STUFF.

31 thoughts on “Vibrational Re-Positioning®. Rosetree Energy Spirituality Celebrates a New Trademark”

• 1
    Emily says:

Yay Rose!

I had one session with you this year where the healing centrepiece was Vibrational Repositioning (R) and it was awesome.

It made a huge difference to a very habitual glitch in my subconscious mind. I’m excited to see if it would be useful in my upcoming session too.

• 2
    Dana says:

Interesting! I like your differentiation between particles-stuff and waves-sub-routines. That’s fascinating!

• 3
    Elaine says:

Congratulations Rose. And there are now 4 hits for each version of vibrational re-positioning, vibrational repositioning on Yahoo search.

• 4
    Kira says:

I’m with Dana on that one. I’m a huge fan of physics (was a physics major for a while in college), so it makes a lot of sense to me.

• 5
    Primmie says:

Congratulations!

• 6
    Linda Stone says:

So much to learn, so little time!

Congratulations, Rose. Your pioneering spirit is like the manifest destiny of the human energetic complex.

I can see major implications for so many issues with Vibrational Re-Positioning. The one that comes to me front and center is so-called PTSD.

Another milestone…. so very exciting.

• 7
    Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

When I have had sessions with you in the past, I have normally prepared a list of potential candidates for cord cutting, just in case it turns out that cord cutting should be the most appropriate healing centerpiece for my session.

Is there anything one should/can do to prepare, similarly, for Vibrational Re-Positioning? I remember us talking briefly about it some time back (though we didn’t proceed to use it as the healing centerpiece) and I think you mentioned something about needing to remember an incident when I had been feeling a certain way with another person – so that you could research my vibrational positioning at that particular moment?

I ask because most of the time when I feel lousy, I’m alone, not with another person. Can Vibrational Re-Positioning help with that?

• 8

RACHEL, glad you asked.

There is no way to prepare for this healing centerpiece. Other than:

1) You schedule a session with me of aura healing and transformation.

2) You bring an intention for the session. Such as: “Trust myself more.” or “Better relationships with men.”

That’s it, for ANY session.

• 9

When I find that Vibrational Re-Positioning is the best way to help you in a session, I will easily do all the technical bits, fear not.

It is true that some clients like to make a list of potential candidates for cutting cords of attachment, and there’s no harm in that — so long as it doesn’t go with any expectation of that as the healing centerpiece.

Even with cutting cords of attachment, you could trust your spontaneous choice under the circumstances.

• 10

Seems to me, RACHEL, this is a tricky time in the development of Rosetree Energy Spirituality and Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

If you go to a dentist or a chiropractor, you have a pretty comprehensive notion of what is involved in the specialty.

By contrast, this field is so new, I do explain specific breakthroughs, like this article announcing the trademark of Vibrational Re-Positioning.

It’s Beginner-Field-Necessary, right?

Yet you would not go to a chiropractor and prepare by making a list of whichever techniques might be used. I think the word is trust. The compound term might be “Informed trust.”

That’s what I’m attempting to bring into the world, regarding this set of skills for emotional and spiritual healing.

Thanks for being one of the pioneers.

• 11

And also thank you so much for your comments here, EMILY, DANA, ELAINE, KIRA, PRIMMIE, and LINDA STONE.

• 12
    Zelda says:

Very exciting, ROSE!

My experience with this amazing technique was profound and really helped me pull out of the muck I was in while in the throes of dealing with my health challenge.

It really was like getting new software.

Wow, LINDA STONE, such a great idea to consider the possible application of it with PTSD.

What a fascinating time in our history…

Sooo many suffering vets returning from war…

Donna Eden and David Feinstein’s work using Energy Medicine & Energy Psychology with vets…

And now all the news about the mess with the VA.

Sure seems like a good time to bring in all of these highly effective techniques!

• 13
    David.. says:

Rose – was that a typo? Stage 5? Or did you mean 4?

(4th section, 2nd paragraph)

• 14
    David.. says:

Well – i think this kind of underestimates what is emerging here. Most people are not even aware of their sub-routines. And here is an approach to be able to understand them, perceive them and adjust them where necessary.

We’re talking about correcting core subconscious patterns that we potentially have been carrying for lifetimes.

It’s a big deal. And while there may be fakers, the requirement for high levels of energetic literacy makes this a rare specialty.

And wonderful news its showing up in the world, courtesy of Rose. 😉

• 15

Good question, DAVID, in your Comment 13. I did mean Stage Five Energetic Literacy.

In Stage Four Energetic Literacy, you can pull out energetic holograms from any incident where you were with other people in energetic real time — either in person or on the phone — but not through emails or reading letters or FB or even, sadly, this blog.

Fun and pretty darned informative!

• 16

With Stage Four Energetic Literacy, and experience, you can also pull out energetic holograms from any incident described by somebody else, like a client.

RACHEL was referring to this, I suspect, in her wonderful Comment 7.

It isn’t unusual, as part of a session, for me to invite a client to describe a recent troubling incident with someone else. Then I can research one chakra databank at a time in my client, or the other person.

Why do aura reading on these energetic holograms? Usually to help my client to understand what made the other person tick, what was REALLY going on inwardly.

Another perspective, at least.

• 17

There can be other reasons to use Stage Four Energetic Literacy in a session.

As for Stage Five Energetic Literacy, that is another big jump forward.

Here you don’t need an interpersonal incident, just a slight memory.

For example, say that RACHEL had a session of aura healing and transformation with me; the intention was going to be “Trust myself more.”

And suppose that, after doing a Skilled Empath Merge, the choice for healing was… Vibrational Re-Positioning(R).

Then I would ask her to tell me a bit about a recent incident where she found that she wasn’t trusting herself. Where she was, what happened — just some basics.

• 18

This kind of remembering is so easy, that is why I wrote in Comment 9 here, that there is nothing to prepare. It’s super-easy to remember such an incident… if Vibrational Re-Positioning DOES turn out to be the healing centerpiece, and if the intention for a particular session turns out to be what my client originally plans.

That’s a lotta ifs, especially since I commonly workshop the intention with my client. Good practice, this turns out to be, for setting emotional and spiritual goals outside of a session.

• 19

Anyway, here’s the practical part, DAVID.

If I were doing Stage Four Energetic Literacy in a session, I could read loads of chakra databanks for RACHEL or you in a particular situation — what happened with you, my client, in one chakra databank or another, and/or what was happening with your friend JOE.

By contrast, with Vibrational Re-Positioning and Stage Five Energetic Literacy, I move in consciousness into that incident, slow things down — don’t know a better way to explain this shift in consciousness than to call it “slow things down.”

And then I would witness and record and, soon, describe to you the sequence of chakra databanks being fired.

This is the part like bugs in computer programming. With an energetic subroutine, it’s as though there is a habitual sequence in firing of chakra databanks — their size and quality and the sequence itself.

This becomes dysfunctional.

So one major step in Vibrational Re-Positioning is to report on this. Right away, in the graced environment of a session of aura healing, it’s as though consciousness becomes conscious of itself, the start of changing this energetic subroutine.

• 20

Then the other cool step in Vibrational Re-Positioning is to download a new sequence of steps for the client to use to change the old energetic subroutine.

These days I create it as an email or a document to hand an in-person client. It’s like a recipe of things to say and do.

There is always a version to use alone, supplemented by a modification to use if you are with another person.

I instruct the client in how to use this and then the client has homework to use this new recipe. Usually it takes less than a week to dislodge the old energetic subroutine and get the client accustomed to a healthier new flow.

• 21

Something you would appreciate, DAVID, along with anyone else who has read this.

My biggest inspiration was actually the Karma Mimamsa Jaimini Sutras, read day after day as part of the TM Siddhi program. Pretty much meaningless gobbledygook at the time.

Yet Maharishi Mahesh Yogi told us, back in the day, that all these instructions for the fine points of doing Vedic yagyas about whatever… what was structuring in our consciousness the ability to understand principles of causation.

He had a point, actually.

• 22

So, DAVID and RACHEL, and others who are curious about Vibrational Re-Positioning, I don’t mean to be vague about it right now.

Certainly I’m not trying to be mysterious. I don’t do that, as you may already know. (Laughing)

My reticence about going into details relates more to the newness of using this technique. There’s a tenderness as I get accustomed to a big breakthrough technology and I keep it pretty quiet for a while — even years — before writing much about it.

This blogging has encouraged me to write a bit, while otherwise in the past I would have waited many years, putting together something book-length or developing a workshop, having years to communicate pretty much NOTHING!

You may know, I worked for 8 1/2 years before publishing my book about how faces change, Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup.

As for Aura Reading Through All Your Senses, I spent 6 1/2 years, and wrote it in its entirety three different times, before publication.

Blogging adds a whole other component where I’m learning how to communicate, what and when to do it, how much, when something is really a big new deal to me.

So, I hope all this helps.

• 23

And thanks for that Comment 14, DAVID.

Yes, the implications of Vibrational Re-Positioning are pretty big. There are components of energetic subroutine that can go from one incarnation to another, and the time to change them can be NOW.

What helps us choose how to grow next is simply human self-actualization. JOE or GLADYS has a hankering to improve life in one way or another. This can become an intention for a session.

It is golden, absolutely golden, whether you’re in session or simply writing down goals for yourself.

• 24
    David.. says:

Wow – thanks Rose for clarifying, jumping ahead 2 very big steps into areas even the best healers are typically only vaguely aware of.

Didn’t find it mysterious at all. I’ve had experiences of parts of them but lacked enough clarity for context or developing it effectively.

And I know what you mean about the books. Trying to formalize and put into words something that is new and evolving, growing before your eyes… (or touch or hearing) 😉

• 25
    David.. says:

Interesting about Karma Mimamsa, a darshana Maharishi associated with GC and the central nervous system.

As it happened, I was never exposed to it that way. 9th & 10th Mandalas, then Vishnu Sahasranam.

It’s all in the timing… 😉

• 26

See that, DAVID, you know more about Karma Mimamsa than me. Not surprised!

In pursuing the TM Sidhi Program back in the day, I did also spend many hours absorbing the Rig Veda and Sama Veda.

Was on courses where pundits were recording them, too, which was lovely.

Actually I had a short one-on-one, bumping-into, conversation with pundit Brahmarishi Deverath. Don’t know if just I spelled his name right…

It was one of the sweetest moments in all my involved in TM, from the beginning to exiting “The Movement,” 1968 – 1991.

• 27
    David.. says:

You got involved in the early days, before my time. It was more personal then, with more direct access. I got the later, more organized and packaged knowledge. Was one of only 3 people of several hundred who got a chance to speak directly with Maharishi on a 6 month TTC. It was one of the last times he did even that.

• 28
    David.. says:

If anyone is interested, I summarized the points she raised here on Stage 4 and 5 plus an earlier post on the first 3 into an article.

I find such references useful. Of course, paraphrased with my own understanding.

• 29
    Rachel says:

Thanks Rose – this is so informative and helpful.

Vibrational Re-positioning sounds like a really exciting new development and I’m sure will be of huge help to so many people.

• 30
    Rachel says:

Well, as of tonight I have now had my first experience with Vibrational Re-Positioning! I always notice the positive results after a session with you, Rose, but I seem to be feeling the results even more vibrantly than usual today.

I actually feel as though a black cloud has lifted from me, a cloud that I didn’t even know was there!

• 31

RACHEL, thank you for that acknowledgment. A wild new technology, indeed!