15 Kinds of STUFF. Energy Healing with RES Skills.

Happy Birthday, Vibrational Re-Positioning. Now come join the other 14 kids.
15 kinds of STUFF? Happy Birthday, Vibrational Re-Positioning(R). What are the other skills for  RES energy HEALING?

Healing Ener-Junk? Note: Just 18 months after first posting this article, it is soooooooooooo obsolete. Why?

All 15 forms of STUFF described in this article still are removed, routinely in RES sessions of energy HEALING.

• Of course, I’m still using skills of Vibrational Re-Positioning® to help clients during those sessions. This group of techniques produces amazing results, no question.
  • But there are more than a dozen other skills of energy HEALING used in this rapidly-growing specialty.
  • I’ve even started calling STUFF by a different name, “Ener-Junk.” (Hope you like that name, too.)

Here’s what’s different.

Ener-Junk Healing Skills Are Not All Do-It-Yourself

Back when I posted this article, I thought that people would understand my field better if I would explain more of the technical parts.

Even though this field is growing rapidly — Rosetree Energy Spirituality for long and “RES” for short. Despite the growth of RES in the world of mind-body-spirit, I thought I could keep up.

Fortunately, respect for RES is growing. Respect for the energy READING skills; respect for the energy HEALING skills; respect for the Empath Empowerment® skills; even recognition for the counter-culture (in spiritual circles) Enlightenment Coaching.

But I’ve changed my mind about listing all the emerging RES skills for Ener-Junk healing.

No More New Listings of Ener-Junk Healing Skills

This isn’t practical. RES experts learn about the latest developments, just like any group of healing professionals. And, by now, there are more than two dozen kinds of Ener-Junk that are addressed in different energy HEALING skills of RES.

Yet I’m not teaching them all via my books. These skills are too technical. Realistically speaking, it’s too much to expect that you can pick up a self-help book and learn them.

Blog-Buddies, I’ll continue to publish books and offer workshops. When it comes to keeping up with the latest in this field, that will happen when you are in session with me or another RES expert.

That’s how you’ll learn the latest. More important, you’ll get results. Quality control. Not just making an interesting little list.

The Original Article about 15 Kinds of STUFF Begins Here

Still celebrating the new trademark for Vibrational Re-Positioning® , today I’m thinking, hello! It’s about time I listed for you all the resources available now in this system of aura healing and transformation.  So many ways of protecting yourself and moving forward on your path of personal development!

A client’s job is simple. You just bring an intention, like “Live more in the present” or “Use my personal power more.” Human-type talk!

An RES expert evaluates what is going on with your aura. Every RES apprentice and practitioner knows many skill sets that can potentially be employed to help you as a client, with layer upon layer of protection for you with a wide range of professional skills now available in this field.

No wonder you can’t just order up a cord-cutting session from a real expert at energy spirituality! I hope the full range of effective techniques excites you Blog-Buddies. You — because you are among the world’s pioneers who are involved in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), one way or another.

In an earlier article this year, I wrote about 10 Types of Stuff Related to Heroin, Pot, Cocaine and Other Drugs. Well, here come some new ones, all related to techniques for STUFF removal and PUT-IN that allow the healing process to be permanent. Anyone who thinks the huge scope of RES is just about cutting cords of attachment (powerful though that is) has a pleasant surprise coming.

Here is your update about the current scope of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, bringing the scope of practice forward. In the following list, I will list practical links that can be helpful for self-healing — and by that I mean self-healing that works. And I’ll also clarify where an RES expert can help.

Use your common sense when selecting resources to help yourselves, Blog-Buddies. Especially at a time when many energy healers are getting involved, inadvertently, with spiritual addiction and, even, extreme spiritual addiction.

15 Common Kinds STUFF addressed in Rosetree Energy Spirituality

1. Imported STUFF resulting from unskilled empath merge. You can learn how to prevent this from my series of how-to’s for empaths; I’d recommend that you start with Book 1, “Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment® .”

2. Psychic Coercion, which you can learn to heal from the how-to book “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

3. Stuck Spirits, attached to the outside of a person’s energy field, which you can learn to heal from the how-to book “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

4. A Stuck Spirit Inside a person’s energy field. (Removal requires a spirit releasement, which can be facilitated in a sesson of Aura Healing and Transformation with an experienced RES Practitioner.)

5. Extra-terrestrial entities, attached to the outside of a person’s energy field, which you will be able to learn to remove from the how-to book that I am publishing in 2016.

6. Cords of Attachment, which you can learn to heal permanently from the how-to book “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing: Cord-Cutting Made Simple and Effective” — currently available as an eBook only. A more detailed how-to is available as both eBook and paperback: “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.”

7. Grey Slime, related to Spiritual Shutdown. This is addressed in sessions with an RES expert.

8. Shift of identity, related to Spiritual Addiction. Or even a flare-up of Extreme Spiritual Addiction. This is addressed in sessions with any RES expert.

9. Shift of identity due to substance use, e.g., pot, alcohol, where assistance from a professional at recovery from substance abuse is recommended and, in addition, profound help is available through a combination of healing centerpieces within Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

10. Shift of identity due to cult mind control, where assistance from a professional at exit counseling is recommended and, in addition, profound help is available through a combination of healing centerpieces within Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

11. Problems with Subconscious Code, like bugs in computer software, impacting chakra databanks, addressed through techniques of Vibrational Re-Positioning®. So far, as of February 2016, Rose is the only RES practitioner who uses these skills in session.

12. Significant energetic subroutine problems related to Spiritual Addiction. To learn more energetic subroutines, see many examples in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium.”

13. Negative Thought Forms, which you can learn to remove and replace from the how-to book “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

14. Outgrown Façade Bodies, which you can learn to remove and replace from the how-to book “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

15. Frozen Blocks from this and other incarnations, where assistance can be given in Aura Healing and Transformation sessions. Additional hlp can come from in-person Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® — a form of past-life regression expressly designed to permanently remove major frozen blocks. Click here to find experts trained in this specialty within RES.

In Case You’re Wondering…

Most of these skill sets are required for graduating from the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Some are not taught until later, as appropriate. The degree of discernment required to identify which skill set to use when, then effectively facilitate permanent healing is significant. I’m so proud of the graduates and apprentices in this work.

I do encourage you to consider joining us. We are starting to make such a difference in this world.

Start by taking a workshop, in person or as a Day of Mentoring from the convenience of home. Afterwards we can discuss the official Mentoring Program.

Meanwhile, you’re also probably wondering…

What can I do? Without becoming a professional at Rosetree Energy Spirituality, you can do a lot.

You can get yourself empath skills, including the most high-tech approach to Skilled Empath Merge on the planet so far, The Master Empath.

You can book sessions for aura healing with professionals and apprentices in this field.

Jump-start your energy-healing skills by taking the Spiritual Cleansing and Protection Workshop, which will be held just once in 2016, October 8-9. More important healing skills will be taught in the brand new RES workshop (topic to be announced, related to Rose’s upcoming book) July 9-10. And there’s also the Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Levels 1, August 13-14.

And you can avoid energetic imbalance.

That very practical list of what you can do on your own right now includes making sure that you avoid:

And it can help enormously if you limit yourself to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time.

18 thoughts on “15 Kinds of STUFF. Energy Healing with RES Skills.”

• 1
    Daisy says:

Rose,

Generally speaking, does a person need to be at a certain level of clearness in regards to “stuff?” before even considering applying to the Rosetree Energy Spirituality Mentoring Program as a future goal?

I would imagine taking any of the workshops are healing on a personal level. I look forward to finding out! 🙂

Thank you again for all your great work!!!!

• 2
    Daisy says:

Congratulations on your new baby, Vibrational Re-Positioning!

• 3
    Nirpal says:

Hi Rose,

I have a question about one of the items on that list. Can things go ‘wrong’ when people don’t cut a cord properly?

For example I often hear of people saying to “just call upon an Archangel and tell them to cut all unhealthy cords”.

Why is this an ineffective / improper way of going about things and why do you not recommend this?

Also do you have a list of ‘Rosetree Energy Spirituality’ practitioners? I’d like to find one that lives near London.

Cheers

• 4

NIRPAL, you’re so funny.

I have plenty of information to give you in response to your first three paragraphs in this comment. Get yourself a copy of Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing and there you will find it.

Or you could get the longer ebook, with more detailed case histories, Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.

Or you could purchase the paperback, Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.

This blog answers general questions. When you have questions that go beyond a general public blog, please make the commitment to learn from the resources linked to from here. I reserve the right not to rewrite substantial sections of my published books.

• 5

It’s great that you are interested in having a session of aura healing and transformation with a professional at Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

In the post you just read, I gave the complete list of those Graduates and Practitioners who are actively seeking clients at this time, or have websites. Others seek clients in their own way. Here’s to a much longer list, for sure!

None are in London yet. Except that I do sessions remotely and facilitate aura healing sessions over the telephone or Skype. Just yesterday, did one for a client in Scotland, for instance. Have done other sessions with clients in Europe and Asia and Australia, as well as the U.S., within this past week.

You’ll find details for booking a session at the official Rose Rosetree Website.

• 6

Maybe some of you Blog-Buddies wonder why I don’t train the professionals in this field to immediately do remote sessions when they graduate.

Plenty of self-styled experts at using my methods do go remote. Why wouldn’t they? They have also gone rogue…. Although they may claim to use my methods, they are not authorized professionals in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. That’s for sure.

When one of my graduates has established a skill level appropriate for doing remote sessions, we agree on that together. So far, LINDA STONE is the only one so authorized.

And she is in such demand that she hasn’t had the time, or need, to establish a website yet.

• 7

DAISY, regarding your Comment 1, it’s wonderful that you are considering the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

Just take one prerequisite at a time and then we’ll talk!

Prerequisites are listed here:

//www.rose-rosetree.com/mentoring.htm#energyspirituality

• 8
    David.. says:

Thanks for this, Rose. I’ve been working on a Healing article, based partly on your 10 types post. But it’s such a big subject, I’ve had to rework the article. This helps open that up some more.

• 9

Oooh, DAVID. Looking forward to that article from you.

Seems to me, it is so important for the field of energy spirituality that energies are not just mechanistically cleared.

Granted, in energy medicine and some forms of energy psychology this is exactly what’s done, and folks love the results, and more power to everyone.

However, I believe that in this new Age of Energy, discernment is growing and with that appreciation for the power of bringing emotions and spiritual evolution actively into the process of healing, so that results can be permanent, so that the process can be spiritually evolutionary.

• 10
    Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

I have had so many sessions with you now that I feel I ought to know the answer to this question, but would you say that aura healing sessions can help a person specifically with grief?

Not necessarily grief over the loss of a person, but grief around some longstanding issue/unresolved problem/unlived part of life, for example?

Thanks,
    Rachel

• 11

RACHEL, that is a wonderful question. Fortunately the answer is wonderful, too.

Yes, just mention early in your session about the desire to get past grief and name the longstanding issue/unresolved problem/unlived part of life.

We will collaborate with Divine help to find an intention and then move forward to move out STUFF and add PUT-IN that helps with your soul expression.

• 12
    Karen Burrell says:

Does it take years to clear out STUFF? And, after it is all cleared is there still work to do for enlightenment?

• 13
    Isabella C. says:

I’m sure you’d rather an answer from Rose, so I hope she answers too, Karen.

But from my perspective and in my experience, if your focus is on “clearing all your STUFF”… it will be a bottomless pit. Endless until you switch your emphasis.

• 14
    Isabella C. says:

If your focus is on human growth, at a certain point you grow beyond STUFF. But it is not because you cleared enough of it away. It is because your human self grew enough.

This is not to say you can never think about “STUFF” or energy. But it works so much better if you let those thoughts recede into the background and focus on what you want out of human life.

• 15
    Isabella C. says:

If Rosetree Energy Spirituality was only about clearing, without the PUT IN and emphasis on human-level growth and results, it would not work the way it does.

Modalities that clear energies without PUT IN and emphasis on the human are Romance of the Astral modalities.

Over and over and over again with no real improvement.

• 16
    Isabella C. says:

Karen, since you care about Enlightenment, maybe this will help you to relax about STUFF.

I am Enlightened and I still have STUFF. Sure, it’s all knocked down to a 1. But with my personality, with the particular qualities of Enlightenment for me, oh yeah, I definitely still care about healing and growing.

Having no STUFF is not really a worthy goal, in my opinion. It’s a side effect.

• 17

Excellent question, KAREN.

Beautifully answered, ISABELLA.

Just one small technical point to add. It relates to The Yuckiness Index, discussed here recently. When crossing the threshold into Enlightenment, all of a person’s STUFF is knocked down to a 1. Even if it was a 10 beforehand.

• 18

For a practical update on this article, you might wish to take a look at this blog post:

“Fear Not Random ‘Bad Energies.’”