Rose Rosetree, Founder of Energy Spirituality

• Categories

• * * *
  • Archives

* * *

Subscribe to our list and receive "Reading Life Deeper". Submit your email address below. We will not sell or rent your email address.

"Reading Life Deeper" is Rose's free monthly newsletter, bringing you face readings and aura readings of people in the news. READ A SAMPLE.

July 23rd, 2014 by Rose Rosetree
    Just how sexy is a pothead? Aura reading brings a perspective that may shock you.

Having sex when your spouse has a long-term habit with marijuana? Not necessarily enticing.

The details in today’s audio interview aren’t necessary juicy. But they do shed light on weed-related subconscious patterns. And the consequences of being married to a pothead who does not seek recovery.

Graciously, Blog-Buddy DAISY allowed me to pull out an energetic hologram from an incident that perplexed her. (“DAISY” is not her real name, nor is her husband really named “JOE.”) Of course, I used the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) to read her chakra databanks. And his.

This special recording is a two-part aura reading, done especially for this blog.

Big thanks to courageous DAISY.

Start listening here:

Share your reactions and questions with the COMMENTS boxes below.

Like my Facebook fan page:

11 Comments on “How sexy is it to be a pothead? Aura reading research probes into one couple’s relationship.”

Isabella said:

Loving the recordings! Can’t wait for part two… Thanks Daisy!

July 23rd, 2014 at 10:41 am
    AJ said:

I thought I would share, Rose, I had a really amazing sexual experience recently with someone. It was out of this world actually … and 72 hours was the exact time it took to get back to “normal AJ”. So what you shared in today’s recording was very true for me.

One lesson I learned from this is that I really want to have partners who have that special something because in the past, sex has always been mediocre. So this was my first really great sexual experience.

July 23rd, 2014 at 12:47 pm
    July 23rd, 2014 at 11:41 pm
    Daisy said:

This little mini session provided so much insight. Thanks again Rose, it wasn’t really easy to hear some of these things but very necessary for change and growth.

July 24th, 2014 at 2:57 pm

You’re welcome, Courageous You.

Blog-Buddies, I’m aiming to post Part Two tomorrow.

July 24th, 2014 at 7:43 pm
    Emily said:

Thank you so much Daisy for letting Rose post this. It was very brave and kind of you. As someone who used to be in a similar situation I can only thank you again for sharing!

July 25th, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Brave and perceptive you, EMILY. Is there anything you can add from your experience.

At the time, could you tell how big a deal the marijuana was in the life of your ex-Mr.?

Might you consider sharing what is different, having a love relationship with a man who is not a pothead?

July 25th, 2014 at 3:04 pm

All of you Blog-Buddies who are willing to come forward and share about your experiences, that could help so many in our online community and beyond.

Remember, you can easily post an anonymous comment. Just make the first line, “Call me Ishmael” or whatever else you would like me to call you.

As blog monitor, I will take care of the rest.

July 25th, 2014 at 3:05 pm

And may I invite all you Blog-Buddies who think this topic is important to link to this post via Facebook or Twitter or wherever you go online, when appropriate?

So much of the conversation about pot these days is about how supposedly wonderful it is.

Or about the fairness of making cannabis use legal — a political issue that is really entirely separate about what marijuana does to people, long-term.

Some of you Blog-Buddies may remember all the hype around cigarette smoking, back in the day. So many TV commercials and magazine ads. In the NY subways, huge advertisements in every car would proclaim the glamour of smoking.

Maybe we can raise consciousness for some people, prevent some sorrow, end some confusions, raise some important questions.

July 25th, 2014 at 3:08 pm
    Daisy said:

You are welcome all! I really don’t feel very brave though.

I really do think if guys and girls realized how much this seemingly harmless buzz could affect their sexual relationships, they may think twice.

Of course a nice reminder of how “yucked” up my aura was while using. Its almost like walking around having never brushed your teeth, and wondering why no one wants to kiss you… He he

July 25th, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Indeed, DAISY. Not to mention slipping on a certain kind of condom referred to in this recorded interview. (Ack!!! emoticon)

July 25th, 2014 at 5:48 pm