All humans on earth now are living in the Age of Awakening. It’s a time when millions of ordinary people are able to gain Enlightenment. And we can gain the style of Enlightenment that is known as “Householder Enlightenment.” For some of us, Enlightenment has been helped by RES.
Here is a list of some of those people-in-the-world who have received help from this Enlightenment Coach, done sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), or read books that I’ve written.
Each of the people named on the following list had a very long history before encountering anything related to RES. Not to mention an even longer history as a soul before this lifetime, all of which contributed to moving into Enlightenment now.
So Why List “Enlightenment Helped by RES”?
Because this Enlightenment Coach is helping people to evolve faster. Some of them are moving into Enlightenment. And RES is a huge resource for personal development. Besides Enlightenment coaching, RES includes resources for energy READING skills, energy HEALING skills, and Empath Empowerment®.
RES is just one little resource, of course. Outside this informal online community, there are plenty of people not at all interested in RES who have moved into experiences of spiritual awakening and, even, into Enlightenment.
Still, if my peeps can’t be named here, where can they be named? For those who are interested, I do serve as an Enlightenment Coach. This happens in the background whenever I faciitate personal sessions of aura healing and transformation, the workshops and mentoring programs, the books, and this blog itself.
So here comes a running list. Yes, Enlightenment helped by RES. Some day, YOU may be on this list. In chronological order:
- Julie Blake Edison
- Jill Erin Mabie
- Pantelis Levantis, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality
- Rose Rosetree
- Stephanie Thomas, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality
- Anita Chu, Md., a psychiatrist
- Theodore Scott, an acupuncturist
- Lara from England
- Josefa Perea, a Graduate of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality.
- “Mr. Anonymous”
- Sandra Haering, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. By now (October 2016) a full-time practitioner!
- Emily Turner from England
- Lancelot Bright
- Isabella Cates, a Graduate of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality and an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R). By now (October 2016) a full-time practitioner!
- Evgenia Brodyagina
- Kylie Sparks, sister of #1 on this list, Julie Blake Edison
- Elaine W.
- Amanda Flood. Here is one of her guest posts at the blog: A Day in the Life of My Body, a Guest Post by Amanda
- Paula Lawley
- Grace W. from the land of California
- Kathleen from Australia
- Jean from America
- Jessica Gates, an RES Practitioner
- Kristine from America
- Kyler from America
- Brianne Taylor from Canada
- Doris from Canada
- Bev Upshur. My first client in retirement to move into Enlightenment. Here is a blog post that tells a bit of her story, related to Enlightenment Coaching.
- D.G.* — he is my first client from India to move into Enlightenment.
- CHRISTINE in England joins our list.
Honorable, grateful mention also goes to these members of our informal online community
Jeffrey Chappell, a concert pianist and composer, author of Answers from Silence, who serves as an Enlightenment Coach
David F. Buckland (a.k.a. Davidya), a spiritual teacher and member of our Energy Spirituality community who attained Enlightenment long before he began to contribute to this blog.
Linda Cluett, who became a client after moving into Enlightenment.
Lori Rubenstein, a brilliant mediator and writer about forgiveness. After she won a contest here at this blog, she received some Thrill Your Soul Aura Research and graciously agreed to make our session public.
Updated March 3, 2017