Moving into Enlightenment, the gradual click, a guest post by KYLIE

Kylie, with all-over Enlightenment dazzle in all her chakra databanks
Kylie, with Enlightenment dazzle in all the chakra databanks in her aura

Who is the latest member of our informal online community to move into Enlightenment? It’s that KYLIE who has generously written many a guest post for this blog.

Tonight we had a conversation to validate her state of consciousness. It’s a combination I have developed as an Enlightenment Coach, part Aura Reading Research and part inquiry about certain experiences.

Validation matters on a person’s path to Enlightenment, and path after crossing that threshold.

And yes, from the tips of her toes to the tops of her Enlightenment Rays, that KYLIE has crossed that threshold. Now she walks her human journey in a higher state of consciousness.

Graciously she has allowed me to use her name and even wrote a bit about her initial experience.

And here’s another surprise, everyone….

Tomorrow I’ll be posting another guest post about a different Blog-Buddy who has moved into Enlightenment. Small-big world sometimes, you know.

Enlightenment as an everyday fountain of inner happiness

Monday night Rose left a message on my phone to tell me she thought (after seeing my most recent photo) that I have moved into Enlightenment. I got the message at 11 p.m., and the news didn’t even keep me awake.

I wasn’t really surprised.

For a long time I’ve been aware of being close to Enlightenment; I just hadn’t realized there had been an actual shift.

For some time now I’ve been noticing that happiness is always bubbling away inside me.

The fountain can be bubbling high or low but it is always on.

I can have the most harrowing long day, with all kinds of things going wrong, yet I still feel good. Nothing ever seems to bother me, and there is a feeling of surety behind everything I do. An “everything is all right” feeling.

What Enlightenment isn’t

My life is not even close to perfect.

I’m a lot busier than I would like.

• A year after getting my graduate degree, I’ve got three part-time jobs (one in a work environment that is decidely not ideal), plus one volunteer commitment.
  • I take Mandarin lessons once a week and study up to two hours a day.
  • My finances are a precariously balanced house of cards.
  • I’ve been single for decades.
  • I very much want to live in a new apartment, preferably in a different city.
  • I don’t have an exciting social life or close group of friends.

My happiness is an inside job, as Rose once put it.

But I deeply relish my life, with all its challenges.

The gradual click

During some Enlightenment Coaching with Rose, she shared an exchange that she heard when studying with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Someone asked him, “Is moving into Enlightenment a gradual process? Or is it more like a click?”

His answer? “It’s a gradual click.”

I think that in my case it was “a gradual click.” Back in November, I had a session where I researched visiting Guilin, China.

Rose had said that if I went there it would awaken past lifetimes.

Evidently I lived in a place a lot like Guilin, China, where I was enlightened or near enlightened.

She said being there would awaken ways of being in my body and the world that I have forgotten.

After that session, I went for a walk. I thought, “I don’t think I should have to wait until I go to China to remember that.”

Using the “Get Big” technique in “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses,” I began to co-create with the Ascended Master Kwan Yin. I asked to remember that earlier way of being.

Instantly I did.

On that walk I remembered several peak experiences from this life, where I felt connected to everything and everyone.

I think that walking experience was my gradual click.

40 thoughts on “Moving into Enlightenment, the gradual click, a guest post by KYLIE”

• 1
    Elaine says:

Congratulations Kylie! 🙂

• 2
    David.. says:

Congrats, Kylie!
    It’s interesting to see so many examples of quiet shifting with RES. For some, theres some flash with the shift. For others a distinct shift in sense of self. But for many here, a no fuss no muss just is.

Love the description of the fountain bubbling high or low. You may find theres a tendency for it to amp up in stages over time, then quickly become the new normal again. Or maybe it will just quietly grow too. 😉

• 3
    Emily says:

Yay Kylie! Thank you so much for writing (this and all the other guest posts!). I love your insights. I can share some solidarity with the busyness and wanting a nicer home (currently all my stuff has to fit into one room!). Also working on my finances, but with all of it, I’m just enjoying the process of getting there!

• 4
    Primmie says:

That’s beautiful Kylie, congratulations!

• 5
  • 6

Thank you everyone! David, it was no muss, no fuss. Though there was a bit of a “click” experience. Rose just added a bit I wrote this morning about that and added that to my original guest post. But yes, it was still a very very gradual shift.

• 7

Thank you Rose! You are fast, fast, fast! And thanks for staying up late to post this. Thanks for everything you do! I would not be this bubbling fountain of joy without many many sessions of healing and research, and my new name.

• 8

Also, I’m very excited to hear the latest announcement! Congratulations! What synchronous timing!

• 9

Wonderful comments from everyone, and a hearty “You’re welcome” to you, KYLIE.

I’m just working in the House of Representatives. 😉

It isn’t exactly synchronicity about ELAINE. She had been a bit shy about outing herself as Enlightened. Inspired by YOU, I emailed her to ask if now might be a good time. ELAINE responded really fast.

• 10
    Isabella says:

Congrats, Kylie!

• 11
    Kira says:

Congrats, Kylie! You were the first one I thought of when Rose posted that she was going to name another Enlightened blog-buddy.

• 12
    Rachel says:

Congratulations, Kylie!

Thanks also for being so candid about the perceived ‘imperfections’ of your life. I find such honesty very refreshing!

• 13
    Jnana says:

Congrats to Kylie. Always one to write from the heart!

• 14
    Julie says:

Congratulations, Kylie! I knew you were close. Your comments in recent weeks were getting clearer and clearer. And there was an enjoyment of the sweetness of life, that I have noticed in some Enlightened people. A simple enjoyment of the moment, and ability to taste that sweetness of the moment.

• 15
    An avid reader says:

Congratulations, Kylie! What wonderful news! Thank you, too, for sharing so much of how things have shifted for you!

• 16
    Julie says:

Kylie, the external didn’t change for me, either. But I think a person can have work to do on their life path that isn’t erased by Enlightenment. There may be work to be done to bring alignment between reality and one’s hopes and dreams. Especially if they haven’t completely unfolded yet. But I would say the “work” can take on the flavor of joy and may naturally unfold. Just as when flowers bloom they don’t think too much about it:)

• 17
    Gia says:

Congratulations Kylie!! I love love love your blog posts, you have a really readable and enjoyable, inspiring and down to earth style I love. I thought of you too as the one enlightened, guess we all sensed it. I love your honesty.

• 18

Wow, JULIE, that Comment #16. So true and so beautifully put. My favorite part:

… “I would say the ‘work’ can take on the flavor of joy and may naturally unfold. Just as when flowers bloom they don’t think too much about it.”

• 19

Thanks everyone! I’m so touched by your comments. Julie, I love that example of work after enlightenment.

• 20
    David.. says:

I also quite liked comment 16, Julie.

It does vary. I’ve seen some have a bunch of changes happen externally before or after. But it’s more likely around the shift than the established value of Enlightenment we’re talking about here. The first is kind of the gross shift, the second the more refined, embodied version.

After that, I found my life slowly simplifying as that “alignment” took place. Thinks that didn’t serve falling away and desires being much more easily fulfilled. Needs met without even asking. I still marvel at the thoroughness of that.

Of course, there is still ‘work’ to be done and things arising to move us forward. Not everything seems like a gift. 😉

• 21
    Zelda says:

Congratulations, Kylie!

• 22
    Anita says:

Congratulations, Kylie!

Like Julie (in Comment #14), I, too, noticed your comments getting clearer and clearer. Thank you for taking the time to share your journey. I feel it’s very powerful when people who have crossed the threshold share their experience. It reaffirms my belief that each person’s journey is unique and individual.

• 23
    Anita says:

It is also powerful because I liken it to something like the “hundredth monkey effect.”

According to Eastern thought, since are all interconnected on some level – we are all one, in a cosmic sense – each time someone crosses into Enlightenment, it makes it that much easier for those who follow.

• 24
    Anita says:

It’s also a joyful transition to read about and celebrate.

I’m of the school that symbolically it is important and powerful to celebrate significant passages in life.

While in the ultimate sense we are spirit, we are each still housed in a human body and making our way through this human life – beauty, warts and all!

• 25

A bit more about KYLIE. She keeps her profession out in the world confidential here at the blog. I know her secret, though, and can tell you this.

About the magnificent work that she does:

(1) It takes brains.
    (2) It takes heart.
    (3) It involves service.
    (4) She is very, very good at it.

• 26

Thanks Zelda and Anita! David, I’ve been noticing life slowly simplifying, and needs being met without asking. Interesting. Anita, I love the 100th monkey theory and hope you are right. Rose, you are so sweet. But my profession is no big secret: I’m a librarian 🙂

• 27
    Ali says:

Thank you for your beautiful description of enlightenment, Kylie!

• 28
    Tehya says:

Congratulations Kylie!!

• 29
    Jean says:

Wonderful news Kylie.
    Every time I look at your photo a smile comes to my face 🙂 Way to go!

• 30

Congratulations Kylie!

Thank you for helping to ground enlightenment in humanity and context. I feel like it is so important to strip away the association of eliteness and better-than-ness that has been attached to this state of consciousness.

No matter how far we come, in this lifetime we are all still humans on earth, and that means challenge and growth.

Good to see the list getting longer again 🙂

• 31

Thank you Ali, Tehya, Jean and Adam! Adam, do you have any guest posts percolating? I’d love to hear how enlightenment feels, now that some time has passed.

• 32

Hi Kylie,

You know, the one I was closest to writing was a post about food research? I had 3 food research sessions with Rose recently and it made such a difference to my health, it was absurd.

I was so sure that it was sugar making me sick… imagine my surprise to find that candy was in fact very good for me, and that it was actually wheat causing me to wake up feeling like I’d been kicked by a horse in the head and stomach.

I was going to draw some attention to the wonders of food research but you already did it so well 🙂

• 33

Ha ha! So cool, Adam! I researched sugar in a recent session and found out the same thing. It was a huge surprise to me too. Well, I’d still like to read that post! I’m glad to hear food research was so effective for you.

• 34
    Rachel says:

Presumably no matter how much a food thrills your soul, you cannot escape from any adverse affects it may have physically?

eg sugar is still going to corrode your teeth, the saturated fat in red meat is still going to clog up your arteries etc etc 🙁

• 35

So true, RACHEL. You have indirectly pointed out something that many readers here may not know about the technique of Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research, which is that many chakra databanks are consulted, not just the one High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill.

For research into foods, there are multiple chakra databanks about the physical body that are consulted, for instance.

• 36

In addition, researching sugar as a food to be appropriately included in a person’s diet is not the same thing as an “All sugar” diet, although a person might research that as well, specifically. 😉

• 37

Isn’t it interesting how certain foods are demonized at different times, in different cultures?

One reason I enjoy doing Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research is the chance to bypass the fears and fantasies and fads concerning different foods and diets.

• 38

I might still write it then, Kylie 🙂

• 39
    Anonymous says:

Hello Adam, or rather Theodore,

Congrats on your name change!

Any chance of you writing that guest post on food research? I’m sure quite a few Deeper Perception blog members would love to read it. 🙂

• 40
    Rose Rosetree says:

ANONYMOUS, your enthusiasm is commendable. However, at this blog it is bad form to suggest “little” projects for other people.

When and if THEODORE is interested in taking several hours to write a blog post, he will volunteer all on his own.

Perhaps YOU would like to write a guest post, and submit it for possible publication here. 😉