How I Can, and Can’t, Help You Reach Enlightenment

Anita in Householder Enlightenment
Anita has been able to reach Enlightenment

Are you interested in Enlightenment? Today’s post describes how this particular Enlightenment Coach can — and can’t — help you to reach Enlightenment.

So Many Spiritual Seekers Would Love to Reach Enlightenment

A comment today from JNANA included a sentence that really moved me. Two of the candidates she proposed had been successful at making it onto my Enlightenment Life List. From her beautiful mystic’s heart JNANA wrote:

Delighted to learn that Kathryn Stockett is enlightened. That was some book she wrote! And glad to have Swami Sri Gnanananda Giri grace the list of the enlightened as well.

The bliss of true knowledge [Enlightenment] it is, and Deeper Perception gives that to us too.”

JNANA didn’t just move me. She made me think, inspiring today’s inquiry that I’ll be sharing with you.

Does Deeper Perception Help Us Reach Enlightenment?

Yes, it can contribute. Energetic literacy brings true knowledge about a person energetically.

Both aura reading and Skilled Empath Merge are skill sets to make this happen. Those skills can bring dependable, consistent results.

I happen to teach very specific skill sets for energetic literacy, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® and Empath Empowerment®. But any skill set that will get you there will do the trick.

“There” means Stage Three Energetic Literacy and beyond. Not to be confused with random playing around with energy; sure, energy awareness is the shiny new toy available to us all in the Age of Aquarius. Skills are needed to protect us and also to help us have accuracy.

Even Face Reading Can Gently Help Us to Reach Enlightenment

Face reading is another skill set for deeper perception. Although it isn’t directly about energy, rather, physiognomy can be an astoundingly deep form of percetion.

Faces have great spiritual significance, reflecting how human life is ultimately about consciousness and learning. Consequences happen here at Earth School. Changes to our physical faces are part of that profound mystery of evolution here. The system of Face Reading Secrets® is a form of deeper perception that brings true knowledge, accurate insights, into a person’s who-you-be.

Again, the system that I use and teach isn’t the only one that could work for you. Your job, Blog-Buddies, is to become a smart consumer of skills and systems. Choose what really works for you. That’s what matters.

Will Any Knowledge Help You to Reach Enlightenment?

That depends on the state of your aura.

Vital though skills are for deeper perception, the knower matters most. You, as the knower, have an aura with astral components that can be doing beautifully. Or maybe not that well, for now.

That’s why aura healing skills matter so much.

And again, I bring a certain perspective to this. How could I not? After decades of working in mind-body-spirit, I discovered that an comprehensive system had been developing. That system now called “Rosetree Energy Spirituality.” A system with very specific skills for energy healing, including 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®, Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®, and Vibrational Re-Positioning®.

Less STUFF, More Soul Expression, Can Help You Reach Enlightenment

It matters enormously, moving out STUFF from one’s aura and subconscious mind. With STUFF defined as “Emotional and spiritual garbage at the astral level of your aura, a level that corresponds to your subconscious mind.”

The new field of energy spirituality holds great promise for true knowledge. If we wish to be accurate. And if we aim to speak clearly in human language about what we learn from energies.

Otherwise what are the best known forms of energy healing in these early years of the Age of Aquarius? Energy medicine — whether acupuncture or Tai Chi or Reiki or Pranic Healing or Eden Energy Medicine or so many other forms, old and new.

Beautiful though these are, do they help a person to move towards Enlightenment? Do they clean up a person’s emotional life?

Maybe not.

Gaining Relief Does Not Necessarily Mean Reaching Enlightenment

What if you’re body’s hurting, or you can hardly get through the day because of a horrible health problem? THE priority is healing on the physical level.

No wonder, so-called “alternative” medicine with mind-body-spirit has become the go-to kind of healing for the majority now.

Energy spirituality doesn’t help there, not directly. No more than (in my opinion, offered with all due respect) do techniques of energy medicine directly help with emotional and spiritual growth.

So, if you want true knowledge, it isn’t enough to get your mind-body-spirit more healthy physically. Evolving spiritually may not happen significantly from energy clearing, even though you get it again and again and again. Valuable though it is in other ways, energy medicine leaves STUFF intact.

Incidentally, that includes techniques based in energy medicine to cut cords of attachment. Many times I have had occasion to research what was going on with a client who had somebody use a skill set from energy medicine to cut a cord of attachment. Nope. In my experience, it doesn’t work. Sorry.

Permanent removal of a cord of attachment is a matter of energy spirituality, not energy medicine. That simple.

You Blog-Buddies are welcome to propose energy medicine experts for my Enlightenment Life List. Let’s find out how many have moved out enough STUFF to have moved into Enlightenment.

Does Deeper Perception Guarantee Reaching Enlightenment?

Sadly, not.

Or happily, not.

There are so many paths to Enlightenment. Deeper perception is a really useful way to validate Enlightenment. But it is not a path for reaching Enlightenment.

Similarly, energy healing skills in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) — that helps along the way. But this is not a path to Enlightenment either.

Both types of skill are helpful. Yet, speaking as an Enlightenment Coach, I think it’s important that you find a path to Enlightenment. Your personal path.

Stephanie in Enlightenment
Stephanie after reaching Enlightenment

For most people, it doesn’t happen that you do nothing and then one morning you wake up and “get lucky” in that particular way.

I do not provide a path to Enlightenment. I help people to find a current path to Enlightenment. A big difference.

How I can help you to find your path to Enlightenment

One vital component is right here at the blog. Here free and clear.

Josefa in Householder Enlightenment
Josefa after reaching Enlightenment

Whatever you do for spiritual practice, it’s important to maintain a lifestyle in human-based spirituality. Not outsourcing your life to guides. Not meditating all day long. Just the opposite. I recommend keeping all your Technique Time down to a maximum of 20 minutes per day.

You can learn more about this from this resource: Balance Your Life Energetically and Heal Spiritual Addiction, Top 10 List

Otherwise, I can help you to sort through potential teachers and techniques. So can any of the experts who give sessions of RES. Make it a research session for Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research. This link will help you prepare so that you can use precious session time productively.

About Other Experts for Reaching Enlightenment

As a supplement, you might wish to bring a photo of any guru or seminar leader or life coach of interest to you. By using Stage Three Energetic Literacy, it’s easy for an expert in this field to research vital patterns like:

• Verbal integrity
  • Power integrity
  • Spiritual integrity

Sometimes that guru’s integrity level is great. Sometimes it’s quite appalling. And I don’t write that as somebody who loves to be “judgmental.” It’s called discernment, folks.

Could you put together a path to Enlightenment from what I teach?

That depends.

If you love spiritual variety

You could do something different every day, drawing on the daybook I have written for spiritual seekers. It’s jam-packed with 400+ techniques to use for your daily 20 Minutes of Technique Time.

Blog-Buddies, I don’t discuss that book much at this blog. Look, I’ve got about 14 titles in print right now. Still, some of my readers like this book most of all of them.

If you’re an empath…

You might use the “Coming Home” Technique for all, or part, of your day’s Technique Time. Learn it from either

If you’re interested in reading auras…

You might do any aura reading techniques that position your consciousness to co-create with the Divine.

• For instance, you might enjoy the 100+ practical techniques in “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.”
  • Or you might play with “Read People Deeper.” Hey, I know it’s supposed to be practical, for investigating love partners and business relationships, etc. But really I think of it as a book about how to have so much fun, being perceptive.

Do any form of aura reading that pleases you. Only please, please, please… do not just move in and out of reading people’s energies. Not only is this inaccurate, compared to what you are capable of doing. But lack of skill means you can be opened up to many kinds of energetic mess. (STUFF.)

Also, you might choose to avoid psychic-style aura reading. Or mediumship. Or channeling. Because this will not be especially helpful for moving towards Enlightenment. And that’s what the context here is, correct? Moving across the threshhold into Householder Enlightenment.

Here’s some great news!

Are You Passionate about Reaching Enlightenment?

Then you’ve incarnated at just the perfect time

Amy in Householder Enlightenment
Emily after reaching  Enlightenment

In this Age of Aquarius, it is easier to reach Enlightenment than ever before on earth. Millions of people are poised to gain Enlightenment, and to do it as householders. Choose your path and follow it. Don’t be afraid to change things up. Because when you are growing so fast, it is possible to outgrow a path that used to help you.

I am honored to offer you skills of energetic literacy and aura healing.  Maybe they can help you along the way.

36 thoughts on “How I Can, and Can’t, Help You Reach Enlightenment”

• 1
    Isabella C says:

Here’s a sketch from ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ I thought Rose and blog-buddies might enjoy. It makes fun of part of the ‘new age litany.’

There is a fair amount of profanity.

• 2
    Isabelle says:

Well explained. 🙂

• 3

ISABELLA C., thank you for sending this.

We have so many technical terms that long-time blog lurkers know but might sound mysterious to you newer visitors.

Here is a link to an article about what I call “New Age Litany.”

• 4

Gorgeous photo of Anita!

• 5
    Isabella C says:

I was thinking the same thing, Kylie, that is a great picture of Anita. (Not that I’ve ever even seen her in person!)

Great pictures of everyone. I liked how you put them through the post, Rose, like a little visual adventure…

• 6
    Primmie says:

Thank you for suggesting Energy Healers to see if they have become Enlightened or not. I’m aware of a healer who claims Enlightenment follows on from working that way.

• 7
    David B says:

Good article, Rose. And yes, purification aka cleaning house energetically is a key component of spiritual progress.

But there is also the element of Turiya, the 4th, otherwise known as samadhi or presence. Becoming conscious of consciousness / existance.

And also refinement, so that we can recognize and embody those finer values of existence that bring us deeper perception.

• 8

DAVID,thank you for every one of your latest insightful comments.

I agree with you about bringing in samadhi, presence. In my language, there’s the very non-Sanskrit term “PUT-IN.”

That means “What expresses your soul more fully at your current level of development.”

Isn’t that the essence of presence, as embodied by a human individual?

Perhaps you might write more here about what you mean by “refinement.” Or link us to one of the articles at your blog, because you have generously given so much there. I can’t wrap my mind around it all.

• 9

Hi Rose
    Refinement we could call an effect of greater presence and less fog. When finer values/ subtler layers of our being are more conscious within, this has the effect of “polishing the mirror”, of refining the energy physiology.

Thus, much finer values become perceivable and the divine is reflected through us much better. We embody it more.

• 10
    David B says:

Adding skills such as RES to the process assists and accelerates that. One effect is greater energetic literacy, for example.

• 11
    David B says:

By contrast, the typical noisy, agitated emotional body has the opposite effect. Think of someone jumping around in sand. It kicks up lots of dust. But after things calm and the dust settles, the sand is not yet smooth. That’s the process of refinement.

This also has a chemistry assist with something called soma or amrita. But that’s a whole other topic. I’ll write more on this topic soon.

• 12

Interesting insights, DAVID, and most appreciated.

And I was thinking “Soma” before you got to that word.

• 13

Yet here’s the funny thing about this part of your Comment #10. “Stage 2 and better energetic literacy require not just clearing the fog but smoothing the surface.”

In my experience, teaching energetic literacy does NOT require fog being cleared. Not with the method I teach.

And just like you, I’m blogging away at the best rate I can. I’ll be sure to include this topic in the post that I hope to complete today!

• 14
    David B says:

Rose – what I mean by “fog” is the effect of Stuff. Clouding the perception.

• 15
    David B says:

For those interested, I ended up writing an article on refinement itself. I realized most of the articles I’d written were more on the effects of it.

• 16
    Isabella C. says:

What is the purpose of soma?

I’ve noticed it before but I don’t understand it’s role.

(In human terms, please, if possible!!)

• 17
    David B says:

Soma is a rather large subject. From an Ayurvedic perspective, digestion (mental, emotional and physical) goes through a series of 8 progressive refinements. The finest product of digestion, assuming there is sufficient refinement to support it, is ojas. Ojas helps refine the body, especially the skin. It also helps support soma.

Soma is produced by a subtle non-physical gland. We’re most likely to first experience it as a sweet taste in the back of the throat. Soma massively enhances the refinement process.

• 18
    David B says:

The other key detail about soma is that it’s also called Amrita. Amrita means nectar of the gods.

The basic idea is that soma massively increases the support you get from nature and the environment. The “life is a struggle” thing falls away.

The famed “fountain of youth” that was sought in days of yore is not a physical place. It’s inside you. The above is the mechanism by which people lived a great deal longer in higher ages.

• 19
    David B says:

There is a great deal of old writing on the subject, including an entire mandala of the Rik Veda. But it’s so badly misunderstood that there are large academic texts trying to prove it was a hallucinogenic mushroom.

• 20
    David B says:

What triggers the production of soma? Transcendence aka connection with pure consciousness. More specifically, contact with the bliss body which we get to just before consciousness. This is also the layer people refer to as pranava or The Word or Om (more correctly Aum). It’s also called ritam bhara pragyan, that consciousness that accepts only truth.

Someone who is awake produces it all the time, which is why refinement takes place and the divine is able to come through. But diet, lifestyle and other factors may support or hinder it.

• 21

DAVID B., thank you so much for your wisdom about soma. And Isabella, thank you for asking.

I have a few observations to add, from my practical human-based spirituality perspective.

Certain foods can help you to produce soma more than other foods. If we are ever doing a session of Thrill Your Soul aura reading research, and you’re asking about different kinds of food, I will give you that feedback as appropriate.

• 22

The process of reading auras creates many positive outcomes for mind-body-spirit.

One of these, I suspect, is increasing the production of soma.

That is, when you use some of your Technique Time either for an aura reading technique or for Skilled Empath Merge, you are giving yourself more flow of soma.

• 23

Responding in the most practical way to your question in Comment #16, soma produces bliss.

Bliss means that kind of spiritual joy that is not human happiness so much as a humanly-registered experience of closeness to God.

• 24

Oh yes, DAVID B., about your Comment #14, I agree with the Enlightenment Coaching perspective that “fog” is the effect of STUFF, clouding the perception.

However, there are many problems that arise from STUFF. Problems in human life.

This is a main reason why my particular form of Enlightenment Coaching includes full energetic literacy, discernment about STUFF, and effective techniques to remove STUFF — then followed by PUT-IN.

• 25

I have witnessed many a conversation where beautiful spiritual seekers ask intelligent questions about the nature of Enlightenment, etc.

Then answers are received from someone in Enlightenment, and those ideas are wonderfully true.

Yet the spiritual seeker is mired, stuck, not budging much. Maybe for years. And why, when this discussion has been so uplifting?

• 26

Because STUFF is keeping that person stuck.

Neither intellectual clarity nor spiritual discernment will necessarily budge that STUFF.

Instead, the STUFF will now become more elegantly decorated by that person’s conscious mind.

Just my perspective, of course.

• 27
    Zelda says:

Rose, this part of what you shared particularly piqued my interest:

“…when you use some of your Technique Time either for an aura reading technique or for Skilled Empath Merge, you are giving yourself more flow of soma.”

I consider myself a Skilled Empath, yet I rarely do Skilled Empath Merges.

• 28
    Zelda says:

Since I first learned about Skilled Empath Merge, I thought a major reason for doing them was to learn about other people, as in doing research.

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like just the act of doing them is beneficial. Which would be a reason in and of itself to do a Skilled Empath Merge.

Maybe I totally missed that along the way, but I actually hadn’t realized it!

Am I on the right track here?

• 29

Very much on the right track, ZELDA.

I would add this, however.

It has been brilliant of you, for the last couple of years, to use basic Empath Empowerment skills (without adding the Skilled Empath Merges, which are optional).

Look at what was going on in your life!!!!!!!

• 30

Soma is a grace note to add, just like any techniques of Skilled Empath Merge. Added when you are doing really well as a person.

Because Technique Time can be used productively for self-healing. Or to keep your Empath Empowerment working (as with the “Coming Home” technique).

• 31

I find that my workshop students, and readers of my books, have a very good sense of when is the right time to be doing Skilled Empath Merge.

Delightful though this can be, it is totally optional.

• 32
    David B says:

Love it, Rose. Each perspective brings another flavor to it. I would add the caveat though that soma will arise during techniques IF enough Stuff has been cleared And they’re used in a Skilled way. There’s good reason for the process in your techniques.

Unskilled merge, for example, not usually soma producing.

• 33
    David B says:

Love the touch about Soul Thrill foods. Soul Thrill and bliss have a natural affinity. 😉

And yes, bliss is the happiness for no reason. Lively divinity. When the body is refined enough to handle it, it becomes ongoing. Then, as development progresses, it periodically steps up a notch. Sometimes, this can come on in an almost overwhelming blast or rapture. But then it quickly becomes the new normal. Until the next one. The Upanishads describe each step as 100x the prior.

• 34
    David B says:

Out of bliss beings are born,
    In bliss they are sustained,
    And to bliss they go and merge again.
    — Taittiriya Upanishad 3.6.1

The astonishing thing about earth school then becomes – human suffering. How is it possible when our very life is literally the flow of limitless happiness??

The answer comes down to the name. School means learning. And Earth means density, descending into the thick of things.

• 35

Wonderful, DAVID. Thank you.

• 36
    Donna says:

What an awesome conversation! just fascinating.