Living today, it’s like walking forward on a fast moving walkway. The momentum for speed carries us forward like one of those motorized thingies they have at airports. Even if you stand still, clutching your suitcase, another passenger may pass you by, moving even faster.
Good luck staying comfortable, no matter how fast or slowly you wish to go.
That’s life in this Age of Aquarius, where collective consciousness all over the world is evolving so fast. In the country I know best, America, this has been a month of such social and political change.
- A huge victory for gay rights and a hideous defeat for the opposers.
- A humiliating loss for those who are now stockpiling Confederate flags like crazy, while they can still get them.
- Fuming rage or frustrated incredulity for those who support gun control, at watching yet another murder.
- Horror that the Affordable Care Act is still the law of the land.
- Buttons pushed first by Caityn Jenner, then by Rachel Dolezal.
- And all that’s just America. What anybody concerned about financial security who lives right now in Greece? Or marriage conservatives in Ireland? What about so much more….