What Are Energetic Frozen Blocks?

Frozen blocks can come in plenty of shapes besides bricks.
Frozen blocks can come in plenty of shapes besides bricks.

Time to learn about FROZEN BLOCKS. Here’s one reason why.

Surely you have heard of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Would it surprise you to learn that PTSD is an extreme version of something that happens to you every day?

Understand Frozen Blocks! It Explains a Lot

The answer hinges on learning about frozen blocks of stuck energy, a kind of STUFF that is healed in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES),  a form of energy healing that emphasizes emotional and spiritual growth.

Frozen blocks are one of 15 types of STUFF that experts in this field help clients to heal permanently.

Even learning about frozen blocks can be weirdly comforting, since they have been impacting you for your entire life.

Know too that this hidden cause of problems in life can always, always, always be healed.

Towards the end of this article, you’ll learn about that healing aspect.

But first…

What Are Frozen Blocks of Stuck Energy?

On the human level, sometimes we go through overwhelming experiences. In objective reality, people say things and do things to us. We do things too, and then are surprised by unintended that can overwhelm us. Frozen blocks are deposited aurically as a result.

The overwhelming incident that you experience or witness might be:

• Something astoundingly and surprisingly wonderful
  • Something with major stink
  • A combination of good and bad

Eventually the incident passes. Usually the conscious mind forgets. Especially because (unlike with PTSD), that event may not have seemed particularly traumatic. Everyday life provides us with plenty of upsetting experiences that can cause momentary overwhelm, consciously.

Energetically what happens, though?

Subconsciously, at the astral or psychic vibrational level within your aura, a new frozen block has joined all the other STUFF that you carry in your energy field.

Repressing a Memory Does Not Erase

Frozen Blocks

Just because you have forgotten an incident doesn’t mean that there has been no energetic deposit. Even if you consciously remember what happened, in detail, that doesn’t erase the energetic impact of what did happen.

Mental health professionals, like psychiatrists, use the concept of “repressed material.” Other mind-body-spirit professionals have similar concepts.

For instance, what is the perspective of professional hypnotists? We’re not mental health professionals but our work depends on knowledge of the subconscious mind. (I’m a hypnotist, an instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists.) Hypnotists are experts at helping people to access information that is lodged in the subconscious. Then hypnotists use suggestibility to help client solve problems related to those old patterns. (Or some hypnotists, like me, specialize in past-life regression. For this I use the skills of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.)

It’s well known that, subconsciously, people remember every single detail of everything that has happened to them.

Actually, Frozen Blocks Are More than Subconscious Memories

Frozen Blocks are more than memories or repressed material or suppressed material, at a subconscious level.

Frozen Blocks are things. They are astral-level things, made out of that psychic-type material. Think pebble. Ping pong ball. Basketball.

These frozen blocks are very real things, coming in different sizes and shapes.

For healing purposes, in RES and Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, we categorize them as:

• Small Intensity Frozen Blocks
  • Medium Intensity Frozen Blocks
  • Large Intensity Frozen Blocks
  • Whatever the size, frozen blocks count as one of the 15 kinds of STUFF that we can permanently heal in this form of Energy Spirituality. Different skill sets are used for this purpose, depending on what is going on with the client.

Blog-Buddies, you can be sure that you have loads of frozen blocks. So the practical question is…

Why Do Frozen Blocks Matter?

Frankly, frozen blocks matter only if they cause problems. Unique to frozen blocks — that’s right, unlike every other kind of STUFF — frozen blocks can be energetically triggered.

Energetic Triggering Differs from Psychological Triggering

For instance, psychotherapists who specialize in recovery help former addicts to identify their triggers for substance abuse: memories, behaviors, thoughts, and situations that might jeopardize recovery.

In RES, our perspective is quite different. Energetric triggering happens when a frozen block begins to shake.

Physically shake.

So What’s the Big Deal, When Frozen Blocks Shake?

For as long as this shaking continues, what else happens?

Emotions, images and thoughts related to that particular frozen block become very lively in a person’s subconscious mind.

Chemicals — molecules of emotion — can also be produced.

The distress can become so strong that it colors a person’s conscious-level experience.

This is, IMO, what happens in PTSD. And it often happens, far less dramatically, in everyday life.

In short, when frozen blocks are triggered, they cause problems. What makes this so confusing?

However, there is no equivalent of a theater marquee, proclaiming,  “Now playing: How GLADYS’s Love Life Is Being Messed up by Frozen Blocks.”

And most people, even mental health professionals, do not know about frozen blocks. Or how to read auras in order to notice the distress that they cause.

What Can Solve Problems Caused by Frozen Blocks?

If you feel stuck and are suffering emotionally or spiritually, that’s a good time to book a session with someone with RES skills.

Understand, though. In this specialty we are not mental health professionals. We help ordinary people solve ordinary human problems, basing our techniques on energetic healing.

Energy Spirituality skills include the training to discern which type of STUFF is most important to heal during a personal session.

Working directly with you as a client, the RES practitioner will choose a Healing Centerpiece that helps to remove the type of STUFF most responsible for causing that human-type problem, like Gladys’ love troubles.

As part of your session, if frozen blocks are removed, we RES practitioners will add PUT-IN to help the your soul to be expressed more fully. This combo is, of course, required for permanent healing. In this field we do not do energy clearing. Removing STUFF is always followed by appropriate PUT-IN.

Here is an example. Right from this blog.

Maybe some of you Blog-Buddies have seen Comment 7 at Psychic Coercion Removal, a guest post from SUZ

I wrote, “My theory is that SUZ had a lot of frozen blocks related to toxic prayer and the Qigong ‘Master’ or both. These could have been triggered by his toxic, inappropriate prayers. By moving out the psychic coercion she had, so many blobs and globs of it, the triggering stopped.”

As that blog thread developed, LILIAN commented:

“Ok, so frozen blocks are triggered by toxic prayers. So you’re saying that your own frozen blocks can be triggered by someone else’s activity in the psychic/astral plane? So you can’t gain STUFF by someone else’s astral activity, but pre-existing STUFF can activate?”

Exactly.

Sadly, Many Conversations about Healing Omit Frozen Blocks

Over the last few days we have had more examples of that at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.” Even today!

Have you been following this controversial conversation? Seven Reasons Why SKILLED Empaths Need Not Fear Narcissists.

In the main post, I wrote, “It’s Important to Feel Like a Victim for as Long as You Need to. There is no statute of limitations on how long a person needs to feel sad, abused, or victimized. Anyone, empath or not, may feel better by blaming a person. ‘Narcissist’ is today’s most popular term for that, right?”

• Blog-Buddy DAVID B. provided a powerful model about why some people don’t move on from feeling like victims. (See his Comments 18-22.) His model involved telling oneself a story about the past, a story that can become self-perpetuating.
  • Then this morning Blog-Buddy CHRISTINE provided a generous share about her own experiences of victimization from narcissists. (See Comment 29.) She described healing as a “slow process” and listed the series of steps that she believes are necessary.

CHRISTINE’s and DAVID B.’s comments are appreciated, and have expressed contrasting views about what it takes for a person to stop fearing narcissists. Which turns out to be pretty important for being able to gain the skills of Empath Empowerment®.

Seems to me, her approach was psychological while his was spiritual. By contrast, my approach is based in RES. My experience has included assisting clients to move past feeling victimized by people from the past, whether narcissists or stalkers or rapists, etc. To move forward relatively rapidly. To stop being bothered by…

Horrible experiences. Horrible frozen blocks being triggered. Horrible cords of attachment. Horrible other types of STUFF.

Hello, Astral-Level Things Are Real Things

Some of the RES techniques are taught for self-healing, with resources like these:

What About Specifically Healing Frozen Blocks?

All these powerful skill sets, just mentioned, will help you to remove STUFF successfully.

As usual, these are energy healings that can help you to solve human problems.

I am not teaching in any of my books how to remove frozen blocks, although later this year I do plan to schedule training in hypnosis (NGH-certified) and Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

Also, if you are interested in learning more skills, there is the ongoing Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality, where you can learn professional-level skills that include how to remove frozen blocks, as well as how to discern which skill set to use when.

Meanwhile, it is a big deal to have these three other resources available for self-healing.

Besides the direct removal of STUFF and the PUT-In to strengthen you, now you know. Less triggering of frozen blocks!

What if, after self-healing, problems persist? You might consider doing one session at a time with an expert at RES. One session at a time? For a few weeks or months. That might beat taking things one day at a time… for the rest of your life.

30 thoughts on “What Are Energetic Frozen Blocks?”

• 1
    Lilian says:

I have been putting off drinking a beer, just to make sure I get myself to write a comment here first… :-p

Also, there was a cat stuck on the window sill in the tenements opposite, distracting me from beer and comment, but she’s OK now.

• 2
    Lilian says:

It does seem as though as we’re moving into a time when people are more aware of frozen blocks as something they distinctly experience an a subconscious level thing.

We’re also more aware of the effects of unskilled empath merges as another subconscious level thing.

• 3
    Lilian says:

The suffering caused by both can get a bit confused. Both types hit you in the subconscious first and foremost, then your brain-mind tries to figure out what’s going on.

Other people’s suffering and actions can trigger your own frozen blocks.

You can also pick up some stuff from other people. It’s all confusing…

• 4
    Lilian says:

I’m just going to outline the general experience I’ve had seeking emotional healing with Rose.

It’s mainly been cord cutting, which has suited my healing needs.

My advise is to stick with it and find the means to do sessions regularly (every 1-3 weeks, I guess ) until you reach some kind of natural end point.

• 5
    Lilian says:

It’s not magic, aura healing is a lot of change of the subconscious level, which can quite unsettling.

I find I have to have a good life routine to keep my mind off it.

• 6
    Lilian says:

As to PTSD type things and early life trauma. It does take commitment to find something that works for you.

I’ve been pushed in the direction of finding “healing” for the last 5-6 years.

I knew I had to go through the vortex of this New Age business to get the healing I needed.

• 7
    Lilian says:

To be honest, all that wasn’t too natural for me and didn’t really match my own definition of spirituality too closely.

But I knew that the stuff I was using willpower to work around could be healed, and all I needed to do was to keep looking.

• 8
    Lilian says:

Now I’m spending my money on sessions with Rose. But that is working, so it’s OK.

It does take commitment though. I’ve cut 9 major cords, and each experience was upsetting and somewhat miserable.

• 9
    Lilian says:

When Rose cuts a cord to someone I’ve had various traumatic and painful experiences with, I do feel the associated cloud of pain and misery as she cuts the cord.

I don’t think about any of the experiences in particular, and try not to think much at all.

I can avoid tuning into what’s going on in the astral. If I wanted to, I could “see” some of the cord coming out, but I tend to fidget to avoid tuning in.

• 10
    Lilian says:

But the emotional dust cloud is always there with cord cutting sessions.

But like going to the dentist, once it’s out, it’s out. After a day or two, I stop feeling like I have some kind of angry/sad PMS.

• 11
    Lilian says:

It’s good to gather info about each cord, as this gives me a heads up as to how my subconscious might change. Like getting a new instruction manual.

It’s like getting your leg cut off, and then needing to get some guidance in how to now use your prosthetic leg.

Though most of the cords follow the same theme, so it’s fairly easy to know what the overall pattern has been in my life.

• 12
    Lilian says:

It does feel strange to get certain themes of your subconscious to be repeated back to you by someone who doesn’t know much about the specific details of your life, while also feeling massively pissed off by the emotional dust cloud.

• 13
    Lilian says:

It will probably help to talk about some of the themes with a trained counsellor later, who has time to help bring things down to a practical and more personal level.

But Rose has an excellent understanding of how to translate what she picks up from the subconscious mind into practical hints and tips in a common sense way.

I take notes and think about it more a few days later, when I feel more settled again.

• 14
    Lilian says:

I can feel that this is being managed for me on a Divine level.

The day before a session, I start to feel annoyed about some theme in my life, and then that irritation translates into a theme for a session and then the emotional dust cloud blows up, then it all starts to dissipate.

It doesn’t take any analysis of thinking, thank goodness.

• 15
    Lilian says:

As for karma, enlightenment and being evoluted and things. I don’t know. Those words don’t mean much to me as such.

I’m here for the healing, that’s my primary concern. I just want to be me, without having to spend time working around certain feelings and reactions.

THE END

• 16
    Lilian says:

I think I’ll write a comment somewhere around Christmas focusing more about the long term positive outcomes of pursuing RES sessions.

I aim to be finished with sessions by Autumn at the latest….

• 17
    Lilian says:

Healing trauma is just part of what RES offers, and some practitioners focus specifically on offering healing specifically for traumatic experiences.

However, what Rose offers does work, and the info she gives back to you, the “puts ins” is a unique extra. You wouldn’t get that with hypnosis sessions, for example.

• 18
    Suz says:

Lilian, thank you very much for being so candid and open. Your comments are a great help to me, and will be to many others as well. Wishing you continued healing.

• 19
    David B says:

Thanks for the perspective Rose. Just going from my experience which has not yet included RES sessions.

Another key article to bookmark.

• 20
    Dana says:

I’ve had one RES session so far but plan to have more. I as well experienced that the item of release was chosen for me, “managed on a Divine level” as you put it. In that, a few hours before we were going to meet, I started feeling majorly anxious.

• 21
    Dana says:

I thought maybe I was worked up to have a session but that was odd for me to be so nervous bc I’d had healings before with others, no anxiety whatsoever.

I mean I went to get a glass of water before the session and could hardly drink it.

• 22
    Dana says:

Then, during the session when I was asked to name an emotion, duh, I said anxiety.

Later, I realized that for whatever reason anxiety was chosen, got amped up before the session, and was what I needed to say or focus on at that time. So yes I agree there is a Divine level management going on…

• 23

Thank you for sharing, DANA. This sort of “I’m in for it now” feeling is not unusual before a session of RES.

I think this happens because subconsciously we know there will be significant STUFF removal and PUT-IN.

Thanks for sharing.

Of course, even if nobody ever felt that way, all that really matters is that YOU did. And that you got results from our session.

• 24
    Sarah says:

I can really relate to what you’ve said, Dana!

I tend to have a mixture of glee and stomach-turning anxiety before RES phone sessions… and then often a mixture of relief and sadness immediately following (almost like a quiet grieving for the loss of icky-yet-oh-so-familiar STUFF, LOL).

• 25
    Sarah says:

Longer-term, things have always improved a LOT, but it’s interesting to feel those squirmy feelings alongside the more pleasant ones.

Rose’s explanation of how we know subconsciously that something big is going to happen makes a lot of sense to me.

I think it also makes sense that we might “grieve” some afterwards. It’s like a breakup from an unhealthy relationship with our former STUFF, hah.

• 26
    David B says:

Interesting comments – it speaks to the power of the techniques that there would be a prior response.

I’ve seen this prior to spiritual retreats. And there’s the old joke about “course karma”, pre-course purification or events. It’s sometimes a story at such events about the sudden unexpected drama that shows up just before.

• 27
    David B says:

I well imagine you’ve gotten some stories like that at your workshops, Rose. 😉

• 28
    Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Hi Rose, Thank you for this post. A question. You write: “I am not teaching in any of my books how to remove frozen blocks.” Why is that?

• 29

As a writer yourself, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER (AS EVER), you can appreciate this. I have many books I am in the process of writing at any given time.

When I finish them, I’ll think about other things to publish in book form and set priorities accordingly.

Wait until you see the book I’m working on now! You’ll appreciate soon why it’s such a priority.

• 30
    Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Very much looking forward to your next book, Rose!