Empath Empowerment® is inspiring Blog-Buddies all over the world. In your honor, let’s have a new Empath Contest.
It will honor all of you who are empaths plus all of you who are curious about empaths. Whether you personally are an empath or not. Because it is such fun when I facilitate a Skilled Empath Merge, which is the unique kind of energy reading done with the skill set of Empath Empowerment®.
But first things first. As you regular readers here may know, an empath is somebody who has at least one trainable gift for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person.
- Not “Somebody who feels other people’s feelings.”
- Not “A sad, victim of a person who is doomed to suffer.”
- Not “A psychic who constantly notice energies and is extra-intuitive due to being an empath.”
Empaths are somewhat common, too: 1 in 20 people. And that includes many a public figure who is known for something other than being an empath.
Skilled Empath Merge, the Contest Prize, Is the Deepest Kind of Perception
Body language and expression, right at the surface, can tell you a lot!
Face Reading will tell you wonders. Those who learn the system of Face Reading Secrets® are often shocked at the accuracy.
Aura Reading — well, that’s the essential skill of energetic literacy. Just as math is the basis for every kind of science, aura reading is fundamental for every kind of mind-body-spirit work. Important whether you’re a practitioner or a client/consumer. Stage Three Aura Reading is the equivalent of reading the words on this screen. Of course you can learn this form of literacy about energy. And, yes, it’s a skill. Way more useful than being “energy sensitive.”
Skilled Empath Merge is like an aura reading, and it’s described in the same way: One chakra databanks at a time. Only Skilled Empath Merge is more personal and, therefore, more powerful in the quality and amount of detail available.
So I’m looking forward to awarding the Grand Prize for this New Empath Contest, and sharing it with you here.
There will be only one Grand Prize. So…
Why Will Every Contestant Win Something?
To enter, you’ll name one public figure you are curious about.
Please, choose somebody who is either very talented, super-gorgeous (a different kind of talent), or a person who has become famous for doing something important (whether seemingly talented or not). Somebody you are curious about. Including whether or not that person has a gift as an empath.
One winner will be selected.
The Grand Prize? I will publish a Skilled Empath Merge, here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical,” about the person named in the winning entry.
What’s the special and unusual part? For every nomination, I will do a YES or NO empath check. Is that person an empath or not?
What a great way to follow through on your hunch that Joe or Gladys or whoever may be an empath. Or definitely couldn’t be an empath — and yet is somebody you admire.
What Inspired Me
Lately I’ve been doing free Empath Checks for people who are planning to take my workshop for empath skills (which, at this writing, still has three places left): Are you an empath, yes or no? That’s the simple answer you get from one of my Empath Checks.
It’s fascinating doing these, which has me eager to do something similar about all nominees for the contest prize of a full Skilled Empath Merge.
Plus I know, from moderating an open Facebook group for Empath Empowerment® Skills, that many an empath has been influenced by the confusing empath-talk out there on the Internet, etc. So maybe this contest can help bring clarity to beautiful people who are just beginning to learn discernment about studying with people who aim to help empaths. By now there are loads of them.
For instance, here’s the result of googling on “Empath Coach.” With those 143,000 hits, I notice I’m not even on the first page. Although I’m the only Empath Coach in America to have developed a system that’s so distinctive that it’s trademarked. Or to have published a book on how to do Skilled Empath Merge. (Along with three other books that help empaths.)
And, for the life of me, I can’t believe that any born empath would ignore that possibility of doing Skilled Empath Merge… if they knew it existed.
Skilled Empath Merge isn’t just way practical for getting inside information about anyone you like. It’s the biggest fun you can have with your clothes on.
Still, I appreciate that those who find my work in this field are lucky. Usually, I suspect they are told by friends. Unlike so many empath coaches who rank higher on Google, I don’t actively pursue search engine optimization. Besides, helping empaths isn’t the ONLY thing I do.
Which is why I appreciate whenever you Blog-Buddies tell someone about this skill set for improving your life. Thank you!
How to Enter
- For this contest just one entry per person, please. Here at this post you’ll receive that empath check on your nominee. Which is why I’m holding participation to just one nomination per person. (If you invite a friend to nominate someone, that would be fine. Maybe you were planning to introduce a friend to this blog anyway. What a perfect time!)
- Supply the name of your candidate. Feel free to choose anybody in sports or business, a performer or creative worker, a scientist or teacher, a politician. Must be a public figure, though! Even though your weird Uncle Joe seems endlessly fascinating….
- Describe why you are curious. What’s the context for wishing to know what that person is like? Go into as much detail as you like, and at least one sentence. (More detail may add to your chances of winning the contest.)
- Add one or more links to a webpage about that person. Or that person’s surprising or amazing behavior. Or wondrous achievements!
- Supply at least one photo link to your nominee. Preferably make that photo a full head shot, i.e. Show the complete face and neck from the front. (The big exception is this. What if this particular person has already been nominated? Then just name that person and add why YOU are curious about what makes that person tick.) As always, paparazzi-type photographs are not allowed.
- Only complete nominations, with all the five previous points addressed, will be eligible for that freebie, my empath check for the nominee.
Final date for entries to this Empath Contest is May 15, 2016.