A Flowchart Showing 15 Stages of Energetic Literacy in RES

Today's flowchart can help you understand the progression of skills for full energetic literacy
Today’s flowchart can help you understand the progression of skills for full energetic literacy

15 stages

(click image for a larger version)

See Stage 3 Energetic Literacy on This Flowchart?

That’s the one that matters most, really. By the time you have gained this level of skill, you’re reading auras just fine for everyday, practical purposes.  And  not just for professional training in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Stage Three Energetic Literacy is a really important life skill for those of us living today. By all means, learn more if you like. You’ll gain big results.

How much expertise is needed, though?  It’s like the difference between:

Everyday word literacy, which is good enough for reading this screen or a book, etc.

Versus

Extra-developed word literacy, like that of a professional writer.  Or the fancy skill you get if you get a college degree as an English major.

Stage Three Energetic Literacy is all you need required to flourish  now, in the Age of Awakening.

You can even be an RES Professional by learning energetic literacy skills up to that level only. Unless you’re  an empath. Which all RES apprentices have been, so far! So they have developed at least Stage Five Energetic Literacy.

Beyond that, some of my RES professionals have been instructed in ways that have brought them farther with their development of Energetic Literacy.

By now, this consciousness geek (a.k.a. The Founder of RES ) has developed all 15.

What a Gift, This Flowchart about 15 Stages of Energetic Literacy.

Big thanks to Blog-Buddy DAVID BUCKLAND for creating this flowchart.

Here’s how it happened. A few days ago I posted about The 15 Stages of Energetic Literacy. It’s the latest breakthrough in the field of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

One paragraph at a time, I shared a very new model of how energetic literacy can develop. For years I had been describing just three stages of energetic literacy (aura reading). Then I decided to fit into this model some more advanced skills that I’ve been using to help clients. In some cases, I have taught some of them to RES professionals as well.

So all this is at the leading edge of this rapidly growing field. Not just a little energetic literacy. 15 stages, and counting!

Can this Flowchart Make Energetic Literacy Easier for You to Understand?

I sure hope so. This is actually a developmental  model: 15 stages of energetic literacy and the sequence in which they develop. I use all these aura reading skills. As students are ready, I teach them. It’s all part of the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

DAVID has written a related article at his blog, “Observations on the Road Home.” You’ll find DAVID B’s wonderful flowchart and more.

When I thanked him by email, here’s how DAVIDYA wrote me back:

“Glad you like it, Rose. Being visual, I learn better seeing processes and relationships. A flowchart seemed the best solution.”

15 thoughts on “A Flowchart Showing 15 Stages of Energetic Literacy in RES”

• 1
    Lilian says:

lol. I understand the need to draw graphs. 🙂

Btw, which levels do you teach in state 1 and stage 2 aura reading?

• 2
    Irene says:

Ooh, very clear. This is great 🙂

• 3
    Kira says:

Very cool! I do fine with lists, but it’s still nice to see data presented in multiple ways.

• 4
    David B says:

Hi Lilian
    Not sure if your question was addressed to Rose or myself. Also not sure what you mean by levels.

But if you mean awakening / enlightenment/ Unity, etc, thats a different thing.

• 5
    David B says:

This flow chart is listing skill levels. Something optional to be developed.

The resulting increased clarity is very helpful for culturing those stages but they can be developed quite separately.

• 6
    Lilian says:

Thanks for responding David. I meant, which levels does Rose teach in her workshops.

Just a consumer question, I guess.

• 7
    David B says:

Hi Lilian
    Rose would the better to answer but my understanding is she teaches roughly the first half in workshops, and some of the next batch to RES apprentices but doesn’t yet teach the later ones.

I know a small number of other healers with similar skill levels but they don’t teach the skills.

• 8

Well meant try, DAVID B.

Responding at last to your excellent consumer question in Comment #1, LILIAN:

The Aura Reading Level 1 Workshop helps participants regardless of your level of Energetic Literacy. And we do have people at Stage One and Stage Two who attend, even sometimes Stage Three.

I’m making this point to clarify that this Level 1 Workshop is not just for beginners. I’ve had professional psychics and other very experienced aura readers attend and enjoy great breakthroughs in skill and understanding.

• 9

Please know that whem I refer to workshops as Level 1 or Level 2, etc., that’s for convenience. Just like college courses in the U.S. might have Energetic Literacy 101. To be followed by Energetic Literacy 102.

Do they do the same in Scotland, BTW?

• 10

I’m going to continue responding to your question over at my original post that describes in more detail how RES-style energetic literacy develops.

Beautiful though this graphic is, it leaves out many important details. And for responding properly to your question, LILIAN, those details are pretty darned essential.

• 11

I do apologize, LILIAN, for not responding to your excellent question in a timely way. It’s really busy around here lately, including at this blog where, yesterday, I think 50 comments were put through. Maybe more.

In one day.

• 12

Folks who do nominations for the Enlightenment Life List are used to waiting by now (I hope) because it is a big investment of time to open at least these documents:

* The List to READ comments,
    * The List to ADD comments
    * Sometimes the List to EDIT in order to add more in Enlightenment
    * Definitely the alphabetical list of NOMINESS
    * Sometimes the the ALPHABETICAL Enlightenment Life List, if the candidate makes the CHRONOLOGICAL main list.
    * A window for viewing the submitted photograph, natch!

You know, I take those nominations seriously. For me, this isn’t just gossip or a trivial hobby.

• 13

I mention this because your question was important in a different way and needs more time and care in responding, even, than that sort of thing.

Blog-Buddies, if ever you ask a major question like LILIAN’s here at this blog and you don’t receive a response after a week, please do bring it up again in a comment.

• 14
    Lilian says:

That is useful to know. I get the idea.

Yes, we do have similar numbering here. RES101 and RES102.

• 15
    David Buckland says:

At Rose’s request, I updated the graphic a little so some of the later stages were not misleading.