KRISTINE Moves into Enlightenment after THE NEW STRONG Workshop

RES Professionals and Apprentices at THE NEW STRONG Workshop
RES Professionals and Apprentices at THE NEW STRONG Workshop

After taking my workshop in “The New Strong,” KRISTINE has moved into Enlightenment.

The photo above shows some of the workshop participants who are RES professionals or apprentices, plus  their teacher. Gorgeous KRISTINE is, unfortunately, not pictured here.

In the back of my mind I was hoping for something like this Blog-Buddies. When writing “THE NEW STRONG” and working to edit, edit, edit… I was hoping. When preparing my first-ever workshop  about THE NEW STRONG, the hope tickled the back of my mind and my heart. Enlightenment acceleration for participants?

And could reading THE NEW STRONG really speed up attaining Enlightenment? Because if the workshop could, then the book would as well (though Enlightenment would be accelerated somewhat less rapidly).

Well, whatever. Rose Rosetree has plenty of hopes and dreams. I just keep on doing my work. But today that hope came true.

What Was I Hoping about THE NEW STRONG?

To this Enlightenment Coach, faster spiritual evolution for all participants was tucked into that workshop. Most of all, I was hoping that, for people who are quite close to Enlightenment, the alignment that results from this knowledge — the “Rules & Tools for the Age of Awakening” — could click a person into Enlightenment.

Then came my session today with KRISTINE, fresh from That New Strong Workshop, which was first-time offered last weekend.

KRISTINE is one of those clients I’ve had my eye on for some time. Having read her aura in sessions, I’ve thought, “Here’s somebody who is probably going to be moving into Enlightenment, and soon.”

Many of you Blog-Buddies have read here, “The Age of Awakening is a time when millions of people are going to be able to move into Enlightenment, and do it as Householders.”

Even if that doesn’t happen to you, who cares? You’re evolving as fast as you can, and the point is having a great version of your life, emphasizing what matters to you.

I just make a big fuss about Enlightenment because part of my job, it turns out, is working as an Enlightenment Coach. Which allows me to trumpet today…

Welcome, Kristine, to My List of People in Enlightenment!

On she goes to my Enlightenment Life List. 🙂 Where KRISTINE becomes #235. And the first one to have been studying THE NEW STRONG.

On she goes to my different, and smaller, and dearer list of Moving into Enlightenment, Helped by Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Where KRISTINE is #24.

She’s semi-incognito here because she’s already got a career. Perhaps she will give us a guest post some day. Meanwhile, let’s just say that the purpose of THE NEW STRONG, whether as book or as workshop, is to help a person align better at human vibrational frequencies. And if that helps bring on Enlightenment, so be it!

KRISTINE was close enough to have the knowledge and self-healing skills just click her in.

Big congratuations, KRISTINE.

Curious about Householder Enlightenment?

Other articles of interest:

42 thoughts on “KRISTINE Moves into Enlightenment after THE NEW STRONG Workshop”

• 1
    Sandra says:

Congratulations, Kristine! You are great — it was wonderful to meet you at the workshop!

• 2
    Sarah says:

Yayyy!!! Oh my gosh, Congratulations Kristine!

I remember meeting you back in 2014, at the first RES workshop I attended. I was so nervous in this new community, and I remember thinking that you seemed to be doing so well, even back then!

Then when I saw you again earlier this year, I thought: wow! She’s growing fast! 😀

So this is delightful news. 🙂 Congratulations!!

• 3
    Julie says:

Welcome, Kristine, and congratulations!

• 4

Congratulations Kristine!

• 5

About the photograph at the top of this post…

KRISTINE is not in this photo, but the photograph does show RES apprentices and professionals who were able to attend this workshop… along with KRISTINE and others.

• 6

Many at the workshop are NOT RES experts. They just took a workshop! Yeah, them!

Incidentally, those who take my workshops and become RES experts are a much more diverse group than you’re seeing here. Much. More. Diverse. Just sayin’.

• 7

One in the picture is incognito. Others are not. Many RES apprentices and professionals did NOT attend the workshop. Just as quite a few of them are NOT at my RES experts page, which is only for active members of the RES community who WANT to be mentioned there.

One RES Practitioner, for instance, hasn’t been taking new clients for years. She’s in demand that much. So why tantalize you?

• 8

Sadly, lighting conditions in the hotel weren’t perfect for photography, although it was an excellent place for the workshop.

We also took a photo (which did not come out well enough to share here) of members of the Enlightenment Life List… at the time… haha.

Even more severely unflattering than the photo at the top of this post — couldn’t do that to any of us.

• 9

Of course, all auras came out just fine. For the photo displayed here as well. A great training picture for doing aura reading from regular photographs, right?

It was so great, having you there. You know who you are!

And it was just magnificent having the rest of you there as well. You know who you are, too!

• 10

Will any of us forget, for the rest of our lives, the simple and natural kind of joy… bringing this historic workshop into the world? KRISTINE included!

• 11

About the RES folks in this featured picture, let’s start from the back row and, for each row, go left to right:

1. JOE (Incognito. RES Apprentice.)
    2. SARAH (RES Apprentice.)
    3. JESSICA GATES (RES Practitioner and member of the Enlightenment Life List.)
    4. VALERIE (RES Apprentice.)
    5. LEO WATTS (RES Apprentice.)
    6. SANDRA HAERING (RES Practitioner and member of the Enlightenment Life List.)
    7. ROSE ROSETREE (RES Founder and member of the Enlightenment Life List.)
    8. ISABELLA CATES (RES Practitioner and member of the Enlightenment Life List.)

Yeah, team!

• 12
    Kristine says:

Thank you Sandra, Sarah, Julie, and Jessica!

This is pretty exciting and I’m glad I am able to share it with you all.

The New Strong is powerful! Thank you Rose for bringing this work into the world!

• 13
    Irene says:

Congratulations, Kristine! It was a treat to meet you at the workshop and lovely to hear this news 🙂

• 14
    Leo says:

The whole weekend was such a freakin’ blast. I felt like I progressed A LOT in my ability to enjoy human life. It’s hard to verbalize the “shift” I’ve felt, but life seems easier. Human life seems more interesting. The New Strong techniques work very well. They exceeded my expectations.

Great meeting you Kristine, and congrats! You were really nice!!

• 15
    Emily T says:

Congratulations Kristine. It was so lovely to meet you!

• 16
    David B says:

Congrats, Kristine.

In some traditions, they call this being born again or being twice-born.
    🙂

• 17
    Kira says:

Congrats, Kristine! That’s great!

• 18
    Evgenia says:

Yay, Kristine! Congratulations!

Agree with Leo, weekend was a blast! I loved seeing people that I knew and meeting new ones. Not to mention the fantastic workshop and the results.

• 19
    Sarah says:

@Leo, #14: Yes!! Agree, wholeheartedly.

I had high hopes, and the weekend still exceeded my expectations as well. And even now, a week later, results are still pouring in!

I have a whole new appreciation for what it means to enjoy human life. I was positively giddy yesterday, doing all my household chores, cleaning up the house both energetically and humanly.

Swiffers, rags, and Power of Command: all part of the household cleaning kit for the Age of Awakening. 🙂

• 20

Congratulations Kristine!!!

Yes, Leo, the workshop was a blast–it has inspired me to finally gain skills of energetic literacy.

• 21
    Kristine says:

Thank you Irene, Leo, Emily, David, Kira, Evgenia, and Kylie! I feel like I’m at an award show and humbly thanking the people that have helped me along the way. 😉

What you all share on the blog or in workshops is just awesome to help with human growth.

• 22
    AJ says:

So proud of you Kristine!!!

• 23
    Antoinette says:

Congratulations Kristine! It was so nice to see you again.

I agree too. The workshop was awesome.

Thank you Rose and all of you!

• 24
    Isabella Cates says:

Congrats Kristine!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

If there was a photo everyone could see how beautiful and likable you are. Not that THAT is why you've crossed this threshold, but I might as well mention it while we're celebrating. 🙂

• 25
    Isabella Cates says:

Glad the list is ever expanding! It makes life sweeter for everyone…

Glad for some good news!

• 26
    Isabella Cates says:

Though I didn’t think about it til now, I’m not surprised that The New Strong workshop would have this result for at least one person.

It was extremely powerful. And extremely fun. 🙂

For me it passed by in a flash of light. Like the whole weekend just happened inside of a single, pure lightening bolt.

And I’m still feeling struck! With gratitude, etc. So happy I got to attend. What a privilege, what an incredible conference of souls seeing what this knowledge can do!

• 27
    Donald Clark says:

Congratulations Kris! We’ve spent many hours together talking. I have watched grow a lot. Enjoy your enlightenment!

Donald

• 28

DONALD, how delightful to hear from you here. To know that KRISTINE is to love her, no need to tell you that!

And one of the sweet things about living in a more awake state of consciousness is that the people WE already love… seem better to us than ever.

• 29
    Donald Clark says:

Thank you, Rose. I hope it’s contagious! All smiles…

• 30
    Kristine says:

Thank you AJ, Antoinette,and Isabella!

Donald, such a surprise to see your comment! Thank you!

You all are so encouraging and supportive. What an amazing community!

• 31
    Jean says:

Congratulations Kristine! Wonderful news.

• 32
    Kristine says:

Thank you, Jean!

• 33
    Kristine says:

As I was soaking in a re-read of this post and comments I had such appreciation.

There is so much dedication and integrity displayed by Rose through her books (in English and other languages!), her trademarks, her review of every comment on her blog, in workshops, personal sessions, and more.

• 34
    Kristine says:

More includes all the things we don’t see behind the scenes to bring forth quality content that works.

Skills that can be learned by those with a desire to do so.

Delivery in such a way where new information comes alive with each re-read.

• 35
    Kristine says:

What if Rose had these skills and never wrote about them or shared them publicly with others?

Eek!

• 36
    Kristine says:

And to think Rose could easily put herself on a pedestal but she does not.

If you have the skills, you can read deeper about Rose Rosetree and won’t have to take my word or anyone else’s.

What she teaches works on the teacher the same way it does on anyone else! 🙂

• 37
    Leo says:

Excellent comments Kristine ?

• 38

I just reread this post and comments and again thought the same thing I did the first time I read it: this is the best news I have read in a long time.

Congratulations again, Kristine.

• 39

I agree with you, Kristine, about Rose’s dedication and integrity. Reading Rose’s aura is so much fun. (Especially with her new picture up, now.)

Skilled empath merge is even better!

• 40

Aw, thanks, JESSICA GATES. And KRISTINE, thank you for that Comment #36.

Yes, I do what I can to make current photos of me available, just so anyone interested in any aspect of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) can use skills of energetic literacy to… check me out.

Auras tell the truth. And why wouldn’t a spiritual teacher encourage any of her students to learn the truth?

• 41

Recently I’ve begun making occasional YouTubes, so there can be teaching in action.

Extra bonus for you’all with energetic literacy: You can pause at any frame and do aura reading research on me, using skills from “Read People Deeper.”

You can even do a Skilled Empath Merge, using techniques from “The Master Empath.”

That’s a fine idea. One of the most inspiring Rose Rosetree YouTubes explores Simone Biles. Check it out!

• 42

In case you’re wondering who is in the photo at the top of this post. These RES experts attended the first-ever offering of “The New Strong Workshop”

Front row, left to right:
    Sandra Haering, RES Practitioner
    Rose Rosetree, Founder of RES
    Isabella Cates, RES Practitioner

Back row, left to right:
    Jesse, RES Apprentice