Enlightenment Update

Enlightenment update two
Enlightenment update! Rose compares Age of Awakening Enlightenment to Traditional Enlightenment.

Enlightenment update — that’s the purpose of today’s article. Here I’ll summarize my latest findings about two different types of Enlightenment. Inspired by my perspective as Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Have I ever been struggling lately, in my role as an Enlightenment Coach! All the distinctive RES skills converge on discerning these two types of Enlightenment — the Energy READING skills, Energy HEALING skills, Empath Empowerment® Coaching. Plus the background which has specifically prepared me for Enlightenment Coaching.

Within one week, two more folks from the RES community have moved into Enlightenment, bringing the total up to 30.

Because I work with clients directly, that hands-on experience keeps moving me toward the leading edge. Amazingly fast, things are moving now. Consequently I keep refining my approach, always with the aim of helping YOU.

Enlightenment Updates for The Age of Awakening

You see, so much is changing in these early years of The Age of Awakening.

All spiritual seekers today need to know about both models of Enlightenment: Age of Awakening Enlightenment and Traditional Enlightenment. (Yes, once again I’m changing the names of categories at this blog. Haha!)

But two names won’t change with this blog post. Giving examples, I’ll name the hypothetical people, Joe and Gladys.

Thanks to Gladys and Joe, I’ll describe the basics of a very complex set of observations that I’ve been gathering for years. This simple blog post is the most I can offer right now. (Blog-Buddies, you may know, I’ve been a bit busy lately preparing my first-ever Online Workshop, complete with that free intro that so many of you have signed up for already!)

May today’s post — plus your comments — bring more clarity of understanding within this RES community. And, even, beyond. Let’s bring more truth into conversations all over the world that people are having about self-realization.

True of All Enlightenment

Compared with everyday life, Enlightenment is a higher state of consciousness. Giving rise to words like:

• Self-Realization
  • Self-Actualization
  • Spiritual Liberation

Energetically the person is using full potential. Aura reading shows awakeness, harmony, and balance.

After crossing the threshold into Enlightenment, spiritual evolution continues. However, the quality of consciousness depends on which type of Enlightenment a person attains.

Enlightenment Update about “Traditional Enlightenment”

This is the kind of Enlightenment you’ll read about all over the Internet. Finding it in beautiful books. Also in discourses from wonderful sages and saints and gurus.

My latest — and hopefully final name for it — is “Traditional Enlightenment.” Because this term emphasizes what most people understand. Seems like Traditional Enlightenment is what they’re used to thinking about. (Just as “Seeing the colours” is what most folks are used to thinking about, rather than “aura reading” or “energetic literacy.”)

Want a super-trendy name for Traditional Enlightenment? That would be “Non-Duality.”  Since Joe’s sense of self becomes a sense of Self, that term fits fine. With this form of Enlightenment, Divine is all that matters now to Joe. Certainly not his little human identity.

Game won! No more identification with Joe’s life as “Joe.” All has become the Divine Self, flavoring Joe’s experience with an underlying concentrated happiness. Called what? “Bliss.”

Witnessing Joe’s human life, it’s interesting. Yet that little human illusion is no longer “Who am I?” Rather, Joe experiences himself as Divine.

Enlightenment Update about “Simplicity Enlightenment”

In past blog posts, I’ve used the term “Simplicity Enlightenment” to emphasize the simplicity and aspect of nonduality.

It’s like a friend of mine in Traditional Enlightenment. Any time I’d talk with him, our conversation would start like this:

ROSE: How are you?

JOE: Never better.

Why “never better”? Always, always, always; year after year!?

Definitely, infinitely. Due to living in a blissful flow of eternity. You see, in Traditional Enlightenment, life really is simple (in that way).

Enlightenment Update about “The Surrender Model of Enlightenment”

Most recently, I’ve been using the term “The Surrender Model of Enlightenment” for what I’ll now be calling… Traditional Enlightenment.

Why? Because Joe’s personal sense of self is gone.

Many people, moving into either type of Enlightenment, notice a subtle invitation. Happening before they shift into a long-term higher state of consciousness. Seems like a certain letting go, or surrender, happens before moving into Traditional Enlightenment.

Once there, folks notice a marked willingness to go with the flow of life. Blog-Buddy CHRISTINE (a.k.a. PRIMMIE) expressed this beautifully in her Comment #24 at ONEderful March 2017:

I feel that my intelligence is not really mine, it’s divine and it comes through me, so I give it the form of “me” and I get to enjoy it.

Enlightenment Update about “Age of Awakening Enlightenment”

Many of you Blog-Buddies know about vibrational changes that have occurred with this Age of Awakening, ever since The Shift on December 21, 2012.

Not too many people have noticed yet — hey, it’s only been four years! Haha.

But there’s plenty to learn about that at this blog, including how to gain The New Strong. Consider this required reading for your Enlightenment Update!

The simplest way to define The Age of Awakening could be in terms of the new kind of Enlightenment. Because now it is possible for millions of people to move into this different kind of Enlightenment. Witness the uptick just at my blog alone!

Enlightenment Update about What Is Different

Defining Age of Awakening Enlightenment: The sense of self predominates, but mixed in with the Divine. Considerably more Divine presence than before Enlightenment.

Gladys, for instance, feels like herself. She cares passionately about her life and engages fully — using that self-actualized potential.

Nevertheless, the Divine presence has become her identity. It’s a shared consciousness. A new way for God to play in this world.

Here’s a handful of blog resources about the frictionless flow and joy… and humanity… that characterize living in this new kind of Enlightenment:

1. A video interview about what I used to call “Householder Enlightenment.”
  2. Householder Enlightenment for DORIS, Not the Surrender Model
  3. Self-Actualization, RES and Me. A Guest Post by KRISTINE
  4. Moving into Enlightenment, a Guest Post by ADAM

Enlightenment Update Controversy

“Why make these distinctions?” some folks complain. Others tell me, “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Or even “This Age of Awakening Enlightenment — face it, Rose. That’s just your consolation prize for those who don’t move into real Enlightenment.”

Many folks don’t believe me yet. Maybe they never will agree that Age of Awakening Enlightenment is the real deal. Or that most people living now will be moving into that version.

Time will tell, right? Plus more widespread energetic literacy could help others to recognize more clearly what’s happening.

Granted, some folks think it’s foolish of me to make any distinctions. For instance, “I do not make the distinction you do. I think there’s room for it all.” Then comes the dreaded word “Judgmental.”

Only I don’t happen to believe that’s helpful to lump together two very different forms of Enlightenment. Especially the Age of Awakening Enlightenment is very new to this planet. Besides, as an Enlightenment Coach, my goal is to share the best truth I know.

Long Before this Enlightenment Update, The Controversial List

Hosting an Enlightenment Life List has been seen as controversial, too. Who is Rose Rosetree to dare to comment on states of consciousness?

Three answers: Inspiration. Discernment. Consumer smarts for Post-New-Age spiritual seekers — that’s a third reason I offer that Enlightenment Life List.

Is my list perfect? Nope. Sometimes I have made mistakes. But whenever I’ve learned of mistakes, I’ve corrected them. Besides, I’ve learned that this list has helped many of you Blog-Buddies. Good enough for me!

Might I Be a Bit Ahead of My Time with this Enlightenment Update?

Ooh, Again?

It’s hilarious, really. Since I’m not a psychic and I don’t make predictions about the future. Yet, in retrospect, sometimes I’ve landed there.

1. First book for empaths? And still, I believe, the only trademarked system in America for empaths.
  2. First book on how to cut cords of attachment? And still, I believe, the only trademarked system in America for cutting cords of attachment.
  3. A hugely non-traditional way to read auras? With a trademarked system to match.
  4. An update on traditional face reading from “The mother of  modern American physiognomy?”
  5. Vibrational Re-Positioning®?
  6. Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®?
  7. For that matter, the mind-body-spirit field of Energy Spirituality?

Bringing leading-edge truth into Earth — that’s just what I do. Apparently. Including this Enlightenment update.

Funny thing is, personality-wise, I couldn’t be less of a rebel. Only I’ve had to face this particular choice: Staying in my comfort zone matters far less than… finding the truth. Telling the truth. Helping those I can help.

In conclusion, Blog-Buddies, I’m here to share my understanding about these two kinds of Enlightenment. Even if some readers disagree quite strongly.

Fortunately, three other components of RES exist. Choose from Energy READING Skills, the Energy HEALING Skills, and/or Empath Empowerment® Coaching. Whatever you find of greater interest, pursue that. Or go elsewhere on your sacred quest, and go in peace.

If I’ve helped you now, or planted a seed of truth for your future — to me, that’s worth any tangential outcomes.

43 thoughts on “Enlightenment Update”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

Also thanks to all of so many of you who have inspired me.

Either because, like me, you’re living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Or because this knowledge helps you to progress on your path.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

How perfect is the degree of clarity about Enlightenment that I’ve been sharing here? Not the ultimate.

Even a year ago, I understood less than I do now. But I promise you this, Blog-Buddies. I’ll always do my best to share what is true for me now, the best I know.

• 3
    Zofia says:

Not to say anything remotely unqualified, but I appreciate you Rose. I lot of what you say validates my unschooled instincts. 🙂

• 4
    Sandra says:

I think the people who say the Age of Awakening Enlightenment (can we call this AAE? 🙂 ) is not real have not attained it yet.

Most friends and family don’t notice the change, which adds to the belief that it is not real.

• 5
    Sandra says:

Thank you, Rose, for your leading-edge contributions to understanding and moving into enlightenment of any sort.

• 6
    Daisy says:

I really like the new names you have decided to use, Rose.

They feel crisp and clear and helpful.

• 7
    Isabella C. says:

I appreciate this post, Rose.

I think these distinctions and clarifications are sooooo important! And will become more and more important as we move further into the Age of Awakening and the number of people living in Enlightenment grows.

• 8
    Isabella C. says:

Hopefully in the coming years we’ll get to focus more on Enlightenment than the less savory topics which have been so necessary to address lately.

• 9
    Isabella C. says:

It is a testament to our strength and resiliency, though, that we all still get to have Enlightenment be important to us.

Not just “getting through the day,” but Enlightenment!

HA! If that’s not winning, I don’t know what is. 🙂

• 10
    Zofia says:

Comment 8: Isabella, zactly! I had in mind to say something like that.

For me, the fact that Rose is finding new types of Enlightenment, points to new spiritual paths and possibilities opening up to human being in general.

• 11
    Zofia says:

So, even though many of us are acting like self destructive teenagers right now, with our new found freedom, its actually a time to be joyful and optimistic. 🙂

All people can explore integrating the “higher vibrations” (Divine) while being completely themselves and completely human.

• 12
    Zofia says:

Just as a cultural reference. Here’s the opening lyrics to “The Hunger” by the Distillers, which always spoke to me more on a spiritual level.

• 13
    Zofia says:

“Holy eyes, I never knew I’d beg down at your feet
    Hold on tight, *I never knew I’d know much more than this*
    Open sky, the wave of pain, the scent of you is bliss
    Hungry eyes, they stare at me, I know, I know”

• 14
    Brittany says:

I can’t say anything about this post, ROSE, it is just great. Your blog has been a lot to me. It’s been a parent, pastor and pal to me for five years.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

BRITTANY, I’m so touched.

And thanks also to irrepressible ZOFIA, plus those amazing words from ISABELLA CATES.

• 16

I have a theory.

Since the shift, God has moved more fully into the world, so we can be with Her differently now.

• 17

Pre-shift, to experience such a direct connection to God involved much more of an focused lifestyle, because to access God through the veil required total dedication to Her.

Now, we can be more in the world, be more of it, and more of God, because the world is more of God.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Wow, does this ever ring true for me, THEODORE SCOTT.

• 19

I’m glad to hear it, Rose 🙂

I think calling it “Age Of Awakening Enlightenment” is very apt.

To me, this type of enlightenment seems like one of the definitive internal correlates of the massive external changes that characterise the Age Of Awakening.

• 20
    Anonymous says:

Thank you for this post, Rose! I love your new terms.

I’m so glad I have this knowledge now and am not a teenager back in high school reading a Buddhist text on my own and then trying to be non-attached to the world. The New Strong is working so much better for me:)

• 21
    Anonymous says:

I forget how leading edge your ideas are until I get a reminder.

One came last week when a co-worker and I were talking and she asked me what religion I followed. I said none and she was shocked.

She said she was so surprised because I “had such a good head on my shoulders,” LOL.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Now I’m laughing too. With affection.

Thanks ANONYMOUS. And also thanks, THEODORE, for an ultra-perceptive observation.

• 23
    Zofia says:

Theodore, I think we tried to express the same thought in our own different ways. 🙂 ie 10 and 19.

Which means we are at least correlating to eachother!

• 24

Awesome.

• 25

Zofia, while I think our points in #10 and #19 are somewhat different, I do agree with your #10 🙂

• 26
    Zofia says:

Maybe. I’m sure we could do a deep dive into defining “internal correlates” and “massive external changes” with reference to both Rose’s and Davidya’s blogs as well as various economic, historical and sociological studies, but I’m trying to save Rose a headache. :-p

• 27

🙂

On a personal/intuitive level, I feel my soul was really yearning for the Age of Awakening.

And, after a few years of adjustment, I feel I’m finally able to enjoy the vibrational freedom more.

• 28
    Zofia says:

I feel that there are some of us who may have really needed to shift in order to progress and have gotten stuck “under conditions of veil.”

When I read Davidya’s blog, there are some key posts which have really helped. That’s how I understand things, please don’t shoot, I’m just trying to find the thoughts that fit with my strong intuitions and how I’ve experienced myself over my lifetime.

• 29
    Zofia says:

For most of my life, I’ve had the feeling of waiting, waiting, waiting (agonising impatience, disappointments) for something, trying to find ways to make changes happen.

• 30
    Zofia says:

Whatever was happening in my family or life in general seems a sidenote really… I can say a lot of other stuff, but Rose’s blog and our communal experiences here have really helped. So thanks.

• 31
    Patty says:

On Sundays Lorn and Lucia hold a phone in talk, or sometimes once in a while Kristin Kirk does the same.

I enjoy listening to these and meditating with them but they are usually an hour long, longer than 20mins. Is that too much?

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

PATTY, Lorne and Lucia and Kristin are teachers of Non-Duality. They are Enlightenment Coaches for Traditional Enlightenment.

I’m glad you asked this question, because many may have similar questions.

In terms of 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, that’s for your maximum progress towards Enlightenment, and also for living The New Strong.

• 33
    Rose Rosetree says:

So an immediate answer is this:

How about listening for 20 minutes and then leaving the call?

Or record the session and listen in three chunks, each 20 min.

• 34
    Rose Rosetree says:

Now for my more comprehensive perspective as an Enlightenment Coach of a different kind, someone who helps folks move into Enlightenment. Especially Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Keep in mind, PATTY, these three are wonderful exponents of Traditional Enlightenment.

But there is an alternative, which is Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

• 35
    Rose Rosetree says:

Besides this post, you can find many articles about Enlightenment here at the blog.

Also helpful, reading “The New Strong.”

• 36

My recommendation:

Choose to either pursue that kind of Enlightenment or allow me to serve as your Enlightenment Coach.

Going in both directions is not helpful. It confuses people. (Although there are the rare exceptions, like Blog-Buddy CHRISTINE. See her Guest Post today.)

To be clear, I’m not impugning these three Non-Duality teachers or Blog-Buddy DAVID B.

They’re first rate! Choose that path, if you feel a calling to aim for emphasizing bliss, in a way that produces detachment from life, witnessing, and a huge consciousness as described in traditional writings on Enlightenment.

• 37
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you make that choice, you can still make use of the other aspects of RES:

* RES Energy READING Skills
    * RES Energy HEALING Skills
    * Empath Empowerment® Coaching
    * Personal sessions with me and other RES Experts
    Just not the Enlightenment Coaching.

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

In my view, Age of Awakening Enlightenment is the new modality on the planet. Of course, it’s not as well known as Enlightenment during the Age of Faith.

Just yesterday, I was reminded of how many people are attracted by the old models. Seems to me, it takes a certain independence of thought and wakefulness to appreciate the approach at this blog, my books, and workshops.

Or maybe we’re just plain weird. 😉

• 39
    Rose Rosetree says:

So what happened yesterday? I learned who is on the short list to win a book contest I had entered with “The New Strong.”

Usually I don’t enter book competitions, but I especially believe in that book and have been heartened by the special recognition with my review in Midwest Book Review, plus the lovely review in Pathways Magazine.

And my first foreign rights sale, with the spiritually insightful Indian publisher JAICO.

• 40
    Rose Rosetree says:

Anyway, finalists were announced yesterday by Foreword Indies for their Book of the Year Award in Body, Mind & Spirit.

Turns out, judges preferred titles like “Color Your Chakras.”

• 41
    Rose Rosetree says:

So, here we have this new perspective on Enlightenment. Finally named properly at this particular post.

I do feel a delightful pressure of enthusiasm to write and publish related books. And also to develop some online workshops related to Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

• 42
    Rose Rosetree says:

However, I’m in the midst of other RES projects that seem to me to take priority. Such as the newly available, first-ever RES Online Workshop on Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Because energetic literacy is such a foundational skill for life, spiritual growth, relationships, and all the rest.

Essays and assignments from my students so far have been very, very encouraging to this teacher. 🙂

• 43
    Rose Rosetree says:

Meanwhile, you already have some helpful resources for progressing towards Age of Awakening Enlightenment:

* This blog.
    * The New Strong. Which could be considered a kind of textbook for Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
    * Personal sessions with me, with Enlightenment Coaching.
    * (Actually, any personal session with me has Enlightenment Coaching built into the background.) 🙂