Inspiration Imperative. 5 Ways to Shine Up.

Inspiration Imperative RES
Inspiration imperative! Here come FIVE ways to shine up.

Inspiration Imperative! Finding inspiration is no luxury in these chaotic times. If you’re awake inside, you crave it.

Yet where are you to turn? (Besides this blog.)

I mean really, where will you seek inspiration, your newspaper? (Haha. But not followed by any joyful roll on the floor, laughing.)

What can help? Here come five solutions.

Inspiration Imperative Solution #1: Stand for Something

Last night I was appalled to read on Facebook something like this:

“At a certain age, all you really want is a comfortable home, to live in a good neighborhood, to enjoy the financial security you have earned, and have a nice quiet life.” Several likers cheered on this message.

Me? I raised my eyebrows until they nearly launched off my forehead. Uh-oh, then I felt had to open my mouth.

So I commented like this, “For me, it’s not enough to have my security needs met. Given all that’s happening today, life would lack meaning for me if I couldn’t help others. But to each his own.”

Sadly, today I tried to find the original quote on FB. But evidently the poster found my words way too offensive and unfriended me. (Oh no, perhaps forever!)

At a Certain Age…

What, stand for nothing except your survival? And then blame it on your age!

Blog-Buddies, probably you already have choosen aat least one way to find meaning in life. Such as any honorable way to serve others… beyond “helping them out” by taking care of your own survival. Strive for that meaningful ideal and you’ll find inspiration.

What you choose may not be THE ULTIMATE NOBLE ENDEAVOR. Or My Grand Purpose in Life. But it sure beats nothin’.

Do something every day to bring more truth into earth. Even if it’s something as simple and quick as doing the Truth Light technique from this blog.

Inspiration Imperative Solution #2: Co-Create

Today, being Sunday, millions of people have gone to church and repeated The Lord’s Prayer.

“Give us this day our daily bread.”

Has it ever struck you how passive that sounds? Granted, it’s beautiful, too. So very Age of Faith.

Except, hello! Now we’re living in The Age of Awakening. Sweet things that used to work in that bygone age… simply do not work well any more.

Can you learn what does work? Seems to me, you can. You can learn to live “The New Strong.”

Instead of passively waiting for inspiration or some other Divine benevolence to strike, do something human. Take political action. Shovel an elderly neighbor’s driveway. 😉 (Forecast in the Washington, D.C. area calls for snow starting tomorrow night.) Join with others who aim to make a difference.

Whatever you choose, fit something — right-sized — into your life every day. Of course, you can make a difference.

What about your daily time for personal growth, your Technique Time? It might inspire if you learn how to cocreate with God. Whatever you choose, pick something that actively moves you forward in ways that matter to you.

Automatically, you’ll integrate spiritual awakening and hasten on your path to Enlightenment.

And remember, even when life events suck, you can still use your free will to grow. Even evolve by leaps and bounds, as in the case of this recent inspirational story.

Inspiration Imperative Solution #3: Take Action Along with Others

One simple example: Every time you comment at this blog, it’s being read by more people than you can imagine. Recently I received a Facebook message from Gladys, a client from Turkey. Probably we hadn’t had a session or blog exchange for a year.

Yet Gladys told me, she reads this blog just about every day. Also reads my monthly newsletter.  Not that she has ever commented here.

Basically, what do we have here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical”? Just an informal community, smart and caring. Run by the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Probably every single one of you has had some experiences of spiritual awakening. And you’re seeking more of that, one way or another.

To comment here is to fan the flames of inspiration for living in the Age of Awakening. Any comment does it, reminding other Blog-Buddies they are not alone.

What, do you think this world’s strongest people spiritually live in Sedona? Do you really believe that they belong to the biggest megachurch in your vicinity. Puhleeze!

We bringers of light on earth are scattered all over, placed (appropriately) among people who despair, even those who live — for now — as if half-asleep.

This morning I went to church and learned guess what? Altogether, attendence at Unitarian-Universalist churches nationwide has been burgeoning ever since the presidential election. Surely the same can be said for every kind of aspirational community. Whether religious or volunteer or political.

If you can find one that meets your standards, join one. Meet and greet people. Human connection matters for living The New Strong. And I can’t deliver that here. This blog is for online community, personal growth, true knowledge, skills that make a difference, and making a historical record. What has happened since 2007 regarding RES-style development of personal growth?

Speaking of inspiration through local community… Should you be local to the metro D.C. area, consider yourself invited. Definitely, join me for the semi-annual Pathways Expo, Sunday April 2. Come by my booth and let’s have a hug.

Inspiration Imperative Solution #4: Great Movies

Performing arts can ennoble you and me. Last night I watched “Tomorrowland.” A movie from 2015 that was nominated for zero Oscars. Ever hear of it?

Reviews were middling. For the life of me, I can’t see why. Personally, it’s now on my list of very favorite movies. Most inspiring! Right up there along with “Defending Your Life” and “Groundhog Day.”

Only one difference: “Tomorrowland” speaks to challenges that Americans face right now. Exactly the sort of political and spiritual challenges you would expect when most human beings still haven’t learned how to adjust to The Age of Awakening.

Why is it that sob-fests like “Manchester by the Sea” are considered great? While this absolute gem has been so terribly overlooked?

Wait until you see the young actress who plays “Athena.” And who did all her own stunts!

So, do any of you Blog-Buddies have movie recommendations? Music recommendations? Novel recommendations? Artist recommendations? Inspiration recommendations!

Comment away!

Inspiration Imperative Solution #5: Learn Skills for The Age of Awakening

RES skills, real skills, will stand you in good stead. Inspiration at will!

Come get inspiration, for instance, from my brand new, five-session, online workshop called “Aura Reading for YOU.” Free and festive!

Empaths, you might draw some big inspiration from my upcoming Empath Empowerment® Workshop 2017! Offered just once a year, in 2017 it will start punctually at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 25. Can you expect inspiration? Oh yes, and also skills to last a lifetime. Empath skills to move you forward by an estimated six months, compared to your skill level when you arrive on that day.

Click here to learn more about that workshop, and also the free empath check. Absolutely, that is available to anyone who’s considering taking that workshop.

Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) exists to give you life skills that will make a difference. Inspiration on demand when you read auras, facilitate Energy HEALING Skills like these, or learn from this blog about Enlightenment.

In conclusion, seek as many sources of inspiration as you can find, Blog-Buddies. When you seek what is true and ennobling, you will find abundant inspiration to shine a bright light in this world.

29 thoughts on “Inspiration Imperative. 5 Ways to Shine Up.”

• 1
    An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

Thanks for writing this. It is so important and timely.

Unfortunately, the world view you encountered and described is not uncommon. I have seen a number of variations on it, sadly enough.

Also, we no longer have someone at the helm of our country modeling otherwise.

• 2
    K says:

These articles are nice, but please, a lot of times they read like the blog equivalents of infomercials.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

What an interesting point of view, K. If you stop to click on the links in this article, you will find that by far the majority refer to other FREE blog posts or sundry informative info, part of the thousands of articles and comments at my personal blog.

As the Founder of RES, I have developed a lot of concepts and understandings you won’t find elsewhere. And, as a courtesy to readers, I link to them in my posts.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

Furthermore, I’ve had the strangest thing happen during the course of my career. Many of the books I’ve written were the first of their kind in English and, to put it politely, many people have “borrowed” terms like “empath” and “aura reading.”

Which they then use in ways that would make me spin in my grave. If I were dead. (And also if I weren’t planning to be cremated. 😉 )

When people read words like that, they understandably assume that they know what I mean here. Which they don’t, necessarily.

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you find my links offensive, by all means, go elsewhere.

But if you do appreciate my blog, perhaps you will continue to read my articles. You might, even add to the comments, other than what you wrote here. Evidently you have never commented here before.

• 6
    Zofia says:

Hi K, I understand your cynicism.

By the time I found Rose’s blog I was pretty fed up with the crowded New Age market and the lack of genuinely useful information. However, please do give Rose’s blog a chance.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

This could add a certain sparkle, Blog-Buddies. Do you ever walk up and down the block where you live, just for fun?

Today I spoke with Joe and I asked him. He told me, “Never. We drive everywhere now.”

• 8

Not all of us do!

Even if you do drive a lot, that doesn’t mean that once home from work you are forbidden from getting a little no-pressure exercise. Perhaps visit the weather. And see the neighborhood a bit.

Human fun! I recommend it daily!

• 9
    Chloe says:

I’m inspired today by the fact that Uber is slowing dying because time and again they have disrespected their employees and their customers…and guess what?

People will stop using the service and they are. Wake up call to businesses that do this.

• 10
    Chloe says:

I also love Groundhog Day movie and will add that Pretty In Pink is an inspiring movie to me with a good soundtrack.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for your input, CHLOE, including that movie recommendation. In return, here’s a funny story about Uber.

My friend Joe did a big grocery shop, then planned to take Uber home. After the car arrived, JOE placed his bags of food on the left side of the passenger seat, closing the door.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Walking around the back of the car to get in on the right side, Joe was quite startled to see the car take off and drive away.

“Whaaaa?” he thought. Joe went back in the store and started putting together a duplicate load of groceries.

Fortunately, the car returned after 20 minutes. The “friendly” Uber driver never noticed a problem, driving all the way to Joe’s home. Only then did Mr. Uber realize that no human being had entered his car.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

So back to the grocery store went the car and this time Joe was picked up, eventually delivered home… along with his groceries.

Not necessarily typical of Uber drivers. But also not indicating a very high standard for Uber attentiveness to the customer.

• 14
    Zofia says:

That is truly extraordinary. Joe must have been annoyed to have bought two sets of groceries.

Back in the day, before GPS, taxi drivers had whole cities memorised.

• 15
    Chloe says:

Good story about how sometimes we are in brain fog and day dream land, which is so easy in the Age of Awakening.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

Exactly, CHLOE. The Uber driver may have been able to, mechanically, drive his car. But chances are, he was multi-tasking in consciousness.

Mostly his awareness was hanging out in astral vibrational frequencies.

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, back when London taxi drivers had to study for five years and pass a stiff test, you can be sure that down-to earth rigor existed long before The Age of Awakening.

You and CHLOE have give me an idea for a two-part blog post. Going into my queue. Look for it later this month. 🙂

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

BTW, Joe didn’t pay for a second set of groceries. While his shopping was in progress, he had a happy surprise.

Apparently the driver turned around for payment, after arriving at Joe’s apartment. Only then did Mr. Uber notice groceries in the back seat and no Joe.

So the Uber driver drove back to the pick-up location, found Joe, and took him home along with the groceries.

• 19
    Zofia says:

so’t Joe didn’t live far from the store. Paying attention is everything these days. I completely agree.

• 20
    Emily T says:

Like like like!

• 21
    Chloe says:

I’m laughing to myself at the term “down -to -earth”-I used to think I was because I was easy going and liked pottery mugs.

But- I was “up -in -astral”.

Now I’m so much more down here, in a new way for me. I’m always inspired by Rose and all the blog buddies and comments and posts.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

CHLOE, I get such a kick out of you. Down to earth because you were easygoing and liked pottery mugs.

Laughing out loud. Many of us have been there, surely.

At least, I liked pottery mugs (still do). Although I don’t think I have ever, ever attained “easgoing.” Not in this incarnation. (Haha more.)

• 23
    David B says:

Re: Comment 7, Rose

Yes. The better weather is arriving here. Today, a friend you know (and have on the ELL) was visiting from Vancouver and we did the walk along the river.

The sun came out and we had to shed our “winter” coats. (in quotes as winter coats here are not suitable for back east)

• 24
    David B says:

On Uber, they’re also being sued for stealing self-driving car tech (by Google), stealing a ride-sharing app, and was successfully sued for misleading drivers.

They recently signed a contract with Mercedes for a fleet of self-driving cars – meaning pushing out the drivers. Not to mention conflicts in many jurisdictions.

• 25
    David B says:

I’ve had one experience with Uber. The driver wouldn’t let me into the car because he didn’t know the difference between the name of the person who sent the car to get me and my name.

Finally, he opened the window slightly to let me explain. Then let me in. He then wanted to listen to a football game during the ride. Fine with me as he didn’t seem to be able to carry an English conversation…

• 26
    David B says:

On movies, you may enjoy Arrival. A mind bender about language and time.

I discovered a treasure trove in Ghibli Studios. It’s a Japanese animated film studio. Disney has done the English dubs of many of them. The Wind Rises, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke…

Moana is great too.
    Oddball, an Aussie film about a dog.
    The Man Who Knew Infinity
    Zootopia…

• 27
    Lo says:

I just saw a wonderfully sweet Danish film called Babette’s Feast. It is about two sisters raised in a religious community who take in a woman from France (Babbette) to live with and work for them.

I think it is now one of my new favorites.

• 28
    Morgan says:

Try “Inside Out”. I thought it was brilliant in its portrayal of the subconcious mind and how it works its way out to reality (children’s movie so appears simple).

• 29