Bold! Asking & Answering One Blunt Question

be bold
A bold question. Followed by a bold answer. All in the upcoming issue of “Reading Life Deeper.”

Be bold, you! The times call for it.

For the March issue of “Reading Life Deeper,” I’m going to apply some unprecedented boldness.

Boldness concerning “The New Strong” Which some of you have already developed.  This week, one Blog-Buddy told me that she keeps the paperback on her nightstand. Gladys told me, “I’ve already read it. Keeping it around reminds me of what I learned. Seeing that book helps me feel better.”

Many others though, don’t yet appreciate this new part of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). To them it’s just another book. Who cares?

Whether or not you’re into “The New Strong,” I’d recommend that you read the lead article in this month’s newsletter. Answering a certain question. A question that previously I’ve been too polite to ask (or answer) in public. But now it’s time.

So Here’s the Bold Question

Concerning The Shift into The Age of Awakening, December 21, 2012.

“Why Did So Many Experts

Way More Prestigious Experts than Rose Rosetree

NOT Recognize What Changed?”

Not recognize it early in 2013. Still not recognize it yet, although by now it’s 2017.

Come have a think along with me. That article is part of a bold issue of my monthly newsletter,”Reading Life Deeper.”

Articles also include “Encouragement-Plus for Empaths.” Plus, “Creativity Contest.” And “Aura Reading Just Got Easier.” Finally, of course, “The Best of the Blog.”

Bold Thinking Encourages You…

To read that upcoming issue of my free newsletter. Unless you sign up, you won’t get it. But ha ha! You can sign up.

Might I recommend that you do this in time to read the March 2017 issue of “Reading Life Deeper”?

Which will be sent out first thing on Monday, the first day of Spring.

Newsletter Sign-Up Is Easy

• Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
  • You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. There. On the right side of the screen.
  • Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
  • Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.
  • That newsletter gives you first read at the very latest in RES. Enjoy!

29 thoughts on “Bold! Asking & Answering One Blunt Question”

• 1
    Zofia says:

I don’t know Rose, but Imagine Dragons seemed to have got it. :-p

“All systems go, the sun hasn’t died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside
    I’m waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age”

• 2
    David B says:

I don’t often like covers more, but on Radioactive, I like the Pentatonix/ Lindsey Stirling version.

• 3
    David B says:

The thing about experts is they build a working model (story) based on their insights at the time, then they defend the model.

Things change, but they continue to defend the model.

• 4
    David B says:

And of course, when ego identifies with it as “my” model, then the defense becomes personal.

Why would they not recognize the change? Would it be energetic literacy? 🙂

Look forward to the latest newsletter.

• 5
    David B says:

An example where experts balked royally? Rupert Sheldrake’s TED talk where he pointed out 10 myths modern science believes because they confuse the materialist paradigm with the scientific method.

The controversy raged for over a year with 2 events losing their TED status, several topics being banned and 251 PhDs and MDs writing TED to complain about their behaviour.

• 6
    David B says:

An example that demonstrates how so much of this is just in the head? The local “mystic arts” store, where they teach classes on energy awareness among other things.

Included with the books, hangings, and crystals ? Items that celebrate the dark arts with some rather nasty energy. They wouldn’t have them in the store if they had even basic energy literacy. Clearly, they teach concepts rather than actual anything.

• 7
    Emily says:

I think there a several factors here and not all of these will apply to every psychic or spiritual healer.

One is that many of the more “prestigious” or well-known experts specialise in psychic abilities and psychic development where the emphasis is on receiving information from sources outside of yourself that you simply trust and there isn’t a focus on whether the information received has made an objective improvement in a client’s human life.

• 8
    Emily says:

In this way, these teachers do not necessarily feel the need to define their methods and what they think is helpful or what might be the most appropriate healing for a particular client as they can just rely on the psychic guidance rather than a human skill like energetic literacy.

• 9
    Emily says:

There is less of a need to record the information and insights they have gotten in order to make a cohesive structure and integrate what they have learned into a framework.

• 10
    Emily says:

Also in RES, it is not just about healing of stuff, and removal of stuff, it’s also about put-in, including of objective human type stuff like social skills, better choices of food, hobbies, friends, relationships, living spaces and jobs.

• 11
    Emily says:

There’s a clear emphasis on improving human life by making choices and this also makes it easier to tell what is having an objective impact.

• 12
    Emily says:

It also helps that Rose has regular and long-term clients and that she is able to make comparisons between what they might have been having issues with pre and post Age of Awakening.

I know Rose also keeps records of certain types of healing centrepieces which would also help to identify what has changed.

• 13
    Emily says:

The focus on improving objective reality as well as subjective reality also means that Rose looks to ways to also prevent stuff and therefore would have sought to understand the reason behind the changes in different healing centrepieces being needed, in order to come up with a framework for understanding why this is happening and how to prevent it being necessary as well as healing it.

• 14
    Emily says:

Energetic literacy is also a huge part of this.

The reading the aura’s of clients and of well-known figures and also being able to use the same techniques at a different time and being able to compare and draw conclusions about why long-term changes have happened to their auras would be very helpful for refining ideas and concepts about the age of awakening and its impact on human beings.

• 15
    Emily says:

It also, as David mentions, makes it less likely that Rose or her RES colleagues will cling to an outdated model.

• 16
    Emily says:

Further as a spiritual teacher who has done the hard work of self-publishing and also the continuous commitment of maintain a blog with great depth and breadth of information, Rose is someone for whom the collective consciousness can trust to do something with the information and insight she has been given.

• 17
    Emily says:

This ability to structure knowledge and her experience as a spiritual teacher within TM would make it easier for Rose to notice patterns and changes in collective consciousness and be able to describe them as well.

• 18
    Emily says:

And again this certainly does not apply to everyone, but some teachers have made choices that undermine their integrity – dumbing down their techniques or materials for publication for example – which Rose has not done, which would make her more appropriate to be someone who is entrusted with leading edge knowledge and techniques.

• 19

And now to read the newsletter since I just realised I got it! LOL

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

Wow, EMILY. If my jaw hadn’t dropped partway through this series of comments…

I might be tearing up at your words.

For sure, I’m very moved by the perspective you offered here. However, I’m not coordinated enough to weep and have my mouth hanging open at the same time.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

And what a lucky duck am I, having TWO people in Enlightenment adding their comments here.

Making me much more comfortable than I’d otherwise be, raising a pretty taboo topic.

Thanks so much, DAVID B. and EMILY.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Why has this whole topic has been so hard for me to even think about on my own?

The truth is, who else has been writing about The Age of Awakening or The New Strong?

And so many people don’t believe this little nobody has the right to any of “your theories,” as Hank Stuever, then a feature writer for The Washington Post, told me the last time we talked — looking up from his reporter’s sketchbook, slamming it shut, and getting ready to turn on his heel in order to exit the brief interview.

Years before he had written an article about my face reading work, but by the time I pitched an idea about aura reading… maybe in 2000?… he found my work way too weird to tolerate.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Or like my 37th literary agent, Nigel, who fired me in 2016 right before the biggest annual book fair in publishing. Otherwise charming Nigel spent years telling me in shockingly scathing words (for an agent) how my books weren’t good enough.

About “The New Strong” this is all he wrote me about it. To paraphrase, “I took a look at it. It’s interesting.”

• 24
    Zofia says:

The mindset on earth still seems very “Age of Faith.”

But its OK to apply critical thinking skills, even to such things as “spirituality.”

• 25
    Zofia says:

And thanks for YouTube link David. 🙂

The lindsey version is missing the bit where he hits the big drum, but its a nice refresh from the standard “modern rock” production values in the original.

• 26
    Zofia says:

Hmm, Rose. I know its hard for you.

Personally, I wouldn’t know how to find the right kind of people to talk about your work to.

I’ve gone through different options on meetups etc. I think the strength of your blog should be enough to really speak to people if they’re encouraged enough to spend some time here.

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thoughtful comment, ZOFIA. And smart. Thank you.

• 28
    Isabella C. says:

Amazing comments here, wow. Brilliant, Emily!

• 29
    Jean says:

Yes I agree with you Isabella. Great.