Fragile Empaths? This is one of three awful stories that I’ve noticed gaining traction since the last time I offered the Empath Empowerment® Workshop. Since this annual workshop begins exactly one week from today, let’s set the record straight.
Including news crawl that would be showing the latest developments.
Latest development for fragile empaths if you were watching “Empath TV.”
If there really were such a thing as “fragile empaths.”
Also if, in the first place, there were an “Empath TV” show to watch.
Even Without Being Fragile, Empaths Are Now
— To Some Degree — At Risk
Please read this post if you know anyone who has been talking to you lately about being an empath. Because today’s post may present you with some pretty easy ways to help them.
And of course, you’d be wise to keep reading if you are an empath yourself. Since you’re not immune from weird trends in collective consciousness. Please read this article extra closely if your worries in life have included being an empath.
Together let’s take a breath of fresh air. Reasonableness, too! As I guide you through three new problems that empaths face today, early in The Age of Awakening.
1. I’ve Already Tried “Empath Empowerment.” So What?
This Empath Coach has been working in mind-body-spirit since 1970. Frankly, I thought it was pretty impossible to shock me. Yet this sure is happening now… related to my work helping empaths.
Shock is related to my innocent faith in U.S. copyright law and registered trademarks. But I’m not just writing to convey my personal sense of shock and outrage. I’m ringing out a warning.
Many empaths today have “tried” Empath Empowerment. Well, hello!
Copycats Really Do Confuse Empaths
Unbeknownst to empaths who trusted the biggest promoters on the Net to be the really big experts… how many empaths know about the trademarked system, Empath Empowerment®. Or my copyrighted books, “The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy” and “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Gifts.
Instead they were sampling products like these:
- Empath Abilities Empowerment, courtesy of Teal Swan on YouTube
- Bridget Nielson, who broadcasts as a self-styled expert on “Empath Empowerment.”
- The anonymous mental health expert who offers a series on how to become an Empowered Empath.
- “Magnetic Mama” who teaches… what else, “Empath Empowerment.”
- Judith Orloff (who ought to know a little bit about trademarks and copyrights) writing about “Empowered Empath”
- And there’s plenty more where that came from. Just search on YouTube, if you have the stomach for it.
- Along with loads of “Empath Empowerment Workshops” and “Empowered Empath Workshops“
See what I mean?
“Empowered Empath” Is Actually Something Specific, Not Random
Although empaths wouldn’t necessarily know this from their fun freebies on the web, on Facebook, etc.
So if folks tell you “I tried it and it didn’t do much,” ask “Who was your teacher?”
Afterwards you might be bold enough to tell them, “You were offered a cheap imitation. Now, how about trying the real deal?”
2. So-Fragile “Empaths” Who Actually Aren’t Empaths
During the years leading up to the Shift into The Age of Awakening, millions of people noticed they had become “energy sensitive.”
Sadly, energy sensitivity wasn’t understood. More like a shiny new toy.
Well, guess what? Many empath advisors have been telling non-empaths that they are empaths.
And, most extremely definitely, it is untrue that skilled empaths — or even unskilled empaths — necessarily “feel everything.”
Don’t Tell Non-Empaths They Are Empaths. It’s Not Nice.
Wotta mess! If only those so-called experts had Stage Three Energetic Literacy they could read auras of some real empaths and start telling the difference.
How funny would this be, if not also so sad? A book reviewer complained to me about “The Empowered Empath: Quick & Easy.”
Why? To her surprise, I didn’t encourage readers that they could become empaths if they really wanted to.
Let me assure you, Blog-Buddies. Auras of empaths are qualitatively different. From birth! You don’t grab yourself an empath aura. Unless, perhaps, you spot a magical wizard riding a unicorn, and he grants you three wishes.
These days I’m giving out a Free Empath Check to anybody who’s considering taking my Empath Empowerment® Workshop. Empath auras are different from those of non-empaths.
Confusing? Doesn’t Have to Be
Did you know this? People can have plenty of kinds of astral-level STUFF, causing them to feel uncomfortable. Which doesn’t mean they are empaths.
- Go ahead, be a friend to your friends… who say they are empaths. Tell them, “It sounds like you’re energy sensitive. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re an empath.”
- How else can you help friends? Invite them to learn about empath skills here, at this blog. Where there are loads of free resources for empaths, resources packed with relible information.
- If inclined, your friends could apply for this year’s Empath Empowerment® Workshop. Including that aforementioned Free Empath Check.
- Or have a session with any RES expert . A session for personal growth. During the session, they could ask, “Am I an empath?” And an answer would be included in the session.
3. The Sad, and Distinctly Unhelpful Myth of being a “Fragile Empath.”
In this context, I’m not just talking about the author of a book for empaths called “The POWER of Your Intense Fragility.”
If you read contents pages and reviews for that book — or other books for empaths at Amazon.com — ouch! You’ll find plenty of books that take a psychological approach. Soothing empaths. Consoling them for being so terribly damaged and vulnerable. Helping them to feel better; while they work ever-harder at their boundaries.
Other authors and bloggers advocate a New Age approach instead, as in “Cleanse your aura constantly.” Why? Presumably it’s because (supposedly) empaths are just sooooooooo fragile.
What nonsense! Neither New Age energy cleansing nor psychological methods can really bring empowerment to an empath. Read auras from photos of these authors. You’ll find out pretty fast how great their fragile empath approach is working for them!
Thanks to the grace of God, and human skills of appropriate co-creation, we can avoid such confusion. This Empath Coach helps folks to become stronger, not weaker. You know, Empath Empowerment®!
Ask your questions below.
Finally, the gold standard for gaining skills of Empath Empowerment® is the workshop being offered exactly one week from today. Come join us at “Empath Empowerment for a Stronger Sense of Self.”