New Strong Joy

New Strong Joy
What happened when one psychiatrist discovered New Strong Joy?

New Strong Joy — you could take that two ways. As in joy from developing The New Strong. And also a new kind of strong joy.

Today’s post is about both. Let’s begin with the latter.

A Psychiatrist Feels the New Strong Joy

Yesterday I received some words of appreciation from a psychiatrist. Joe moved me with his words about hope and strong joy. Why have these developed for him? Because he has begun living in the way described in my how-to book “The New Strong.”

Some sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) jump-started big personal growth. But hold on! Our last session happened over a year ago. Meanwhile, what has happened to Psychiatrist Joe? Learning to live The New Strong.

When I first started with Rose, I could be compared to a walking zombie, felt miserable and powerless to change my life. I was numb:

• Always reading spiritual blogs
  • Not paying attention to my body, my relationships or my career.
  • I thought all my problems were because I was “ thinking negative thoughts.”
  • And thus tried to solve life problems subjectively.

Looking back, people were probably thinking, “ Is there anyone there?”!!

Enter Some New Strong Joy

After having several sessions of RES Energy HEALING with Rose, I’m paying more attention to my environment!

What else has changed?

• I am now more present
  • Noticing things in objective reality more than I used to.
  • I am learning how to use my words and take action to get what I want.
  • In career, I have started to move forward
  • Even had a leadership position!

How else do I notice improvement? How I am treated in relationships. By now, I also enjoy my own company. In general, I’m enjoying this human life more.

You Might Have a Lot in Common with Psychiatrist Joe

Even if you’re no psychiatrist. Why?

During the lead-up to The Age of Awakening, what changed? Even more so, after this new era began on Dec. 21, 2012. What changed for us all?

A new vibrational freedom — crazy-easy vibrational freedom became available to us all. Consequently, many of us fell in love with the astral.

Even folks like Psychiatrist Joe, people who were well educated, courageous, discerning!

This new-found love of energies, psychological inquiry, and “the spiritual” didn’t feel like what you’d been used to on earth. We forgot how to love productively as we could. Instead of living The New Strong we were living The New Space-Out. Just like Psychiatrist Joe’s version….

New Strong Joy Helps You to Rediscover Human Vibrational Frequencies

Human. Remember that?

• Your giddy delight as a three-year-old, falling in love with the sky and the grass.
  • Generating a million questions that you can ask grownups.
  • You! With your chubby cheeks and well-padded feet.
  • Enjoying this amazing planet; exploring with  your fresh new body.

What Happened, that Confused Us Vibrationally?

Children, like you and me back in the day, we fell in love with Human Vibrational Frequencies. Remember?

Later, as adulthood progressed, we fell out of love. Beginning to take this wacky world for granted.

Consequently, you may have felt as though life took you for granted, too. Almost like a good marriage that needs a caring reboot.

Quite recently, 12-21-12, we humans gained a totally unheralded, intense, new vibrational freedom. Thank you, Shift into The Age of Awakening!

Ever since: How each of us winds up using that very tricky freedom? That’s on us. Our choice. Our consequences.

For More New Strong Joy

Might I recommend? Limit your astral and spiritual explorations to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, exploring however you like. Otherwise, spend your waking hours falling in love with earth all over again.

“The New Strong” — as either paperback, eBook, or workshop — offers you plenty more resources than this last paragraph. But that simple recommendation alone can really help you to fall in love again with human life.

And also move you forward so much faster on your personal path to Enlightenment.

Your Fastest Way to New Strong Joy in 2017

That would be the workshop I give once each year. Only once.

That’s April 22-23, which is pretty darned close, less than two weeks away.

1. After taking that workshop, within a couple of months, Kristine moved into Enlightenment.
  2. And then Kyler.
  3. Next Gladys.
  4. Then our first retired person, Bev moved into Enlightenment. Clearly learning new tricks of consciousness!

Far as I could tell, all of these four were close to Enlightenment. Simply put, The New Strong Workshop helped to bump them in.

And, let’s be fair. Whether or not they crossed the threshold into Enlightenment, every single workshop participant gained so much from that workshop. (Guys included; men enjoy RES workshops too.)

Come join us this year, if you can. Details here.

18 thoughts on “New Strong Joy”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

What delights and astounds me about Joe’s wonderful words at the start of this post?

Hint: As the Founder of RES, I’ve had the privilege of helping folks in every walk of life: Hot-shot scientists, a taxi driver, an enterprising woman who ran a whorehouse…

What’s especially impressive to me, even moving, about these improvements in Joe’s life?

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

He’s a psychiatrist, for heaven’s sake!

Psychiatrists are THE world’s experts on psychoactive medication. These are brilliant, dedicated doctors who have spend so many years in training, and they know so much about the human mind and heart.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Psychiatrists are also the last recourse for the most troubled of the troubled. I’ll refer clients to them on occasion.

Including clients who aren’t that troubled, but they need mental health resources beyond RES.

Just a week ago, I did Soul Thrill Aura Research to help an RES client find an appropriate psychiatrist for just a bit of medication that he needs now for his next step of progress.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

As appropriate, I’ll refer clients to other types of mental health specialist, too: Psychotherapists, social workers, etc.

And of course, many of my clients come from professions like these. Personally I consider that I work in an allied field. RES doesn’t replace all the skills of mental professionals. Neither do they have RES Energy READING Skills or RES Energy HEALING Skills.

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

But somehow I really do expect that mental health professionals, psychiatrists especially, know a lot about staying in good mental health.

And then I’ll have a client like Joe. Despite all he had learned as a psychiatrist, that still didn’t teach him how to position his consciousness effectively for living in The Age of Awakening.

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

Amazing and humbling that I could help. “Eh?” I would say, if Canadian.

Fact is, many people who read articles about The New Strong think “I know all that already.”

What do their auras scream out, loud and clear? (At least to those of us with Stage Three Energetic Literacy….)

With all respect, “Not really.” But if you got this kind of help, you’d be in such a great position to appreciate it.

Thanks again, Generous Joe the Psychiatrist!

• 7
    Gabrielle says:

Wonderful news for Joe!

Over time, I’m hoping more and more people (in all kinds of professions) will find more enjoyment in their relationships and satisfaction with careers, even if that means making some new and different choices.

RES is super helpful for that, in my opinion.

• 8
    Gabrielle says:

After the New Strong workshop, I (as Kristine then) moved into Enlightenment within a few “days.”

I’m pretty certain it happened 3 days after the New Strong workshop, but it was officially validated in a session 7 days after the workshop.

• 9
    Gabrielle says:

A few months later I did name alignment and found my new name, Gabrielle. 🙂

• 10
    Gabrielle says:

“Positioning of consciousness” is so new to so many people.

I had no idea what that meant a few years ago and had no clue what I was doing.

I can very much relate to “solve life problems subjectively.” I’m very glad to have sorted that out.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for this great share, GABRIELLE.

And here’s some news of interest to you and others who either seek Enlightenment or have moved into it.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Just today, I facilitated Enlightenment Validation for somebody new.

Funnily enough, he took The New Strong Workshop last year. Official announcement to follow within a week of today. 🙂

Imagine, getting off the phone and just having time close to sunset to tend to some of the plants in the garden.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

Three different lilacs are blooming now. One in the back yard has been struggling for at least 15 years. Now finally blooming.

Another one on the side of the house and then the pink reblooming lilac in front is just getting started.

It’s Perfume Land here, folks. And the blooming is just getting started. Garden blooming and Age of Awakening Enlightenment both.

• 14
    An Avid Reader says:

The lilacs sound lovely, Rose!

• 15
    Emily T says:

OohYay! So excited to find out who it is!

• 16
    Emily T says:

And Yay Joe for all the improvements he has made happen in his life.

• 17
    AJ says:

What I loved the most about The New Strong workshop was that I fell in love with my human identity.

I too have experienced those benefits that Joe has experienced (plus a few more!) I’ll have to write a guest post soon!

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Blog-Buddies, want to see an official announcement about AJ McClary, moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment?

Click here. 🙂