Creativity Empath Merge for CHLOE

Creativity Empath Merge
Creativity Empath Merge for CHLOE… because she’s a winner.

Creativity Empath Merge, that’s the prize awarded from our Empath Merge Contest about Creativity.

CHLOE’s prize is one of three. Hers comes first, since her contest entry showed an unusually clear understanding. (See her wonderful Comments  98-105.)

Creativity Empath Merge 37
Creativity Empath Merge contrasts CHLOE at 21 with CHLOE at 37. Big improvement!

What is a Skilled Empath Merge? What isn’t it? Also, which kind of knowledge comes from comparison reading done in this way?

Two more prizes will be awarded, as promised. Each one will consist of Skilled Empath Merge about creativity, or “Creativity Empath Merge” for short. Today let’s explore how CHLOE’s creativity has evolved over the years, based in the two photos she has supplied in her contest entry.

Before then, let’s consider…

What Is Creativity, Anyhow?

As the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), I don’t know all the answers. Which is why your personal self-authority matters so much, when reading this article and otherwise, too. That said…

Creativity means problem-solving, through speech and action. Maybe the “problem” is finding a way to express your vision of life. As in creative arts, like playing the accordion and writing great song parodies.

But glorifying creative arts as the only form of creativity leads to horrible consequences. As in underestimating your creativity. Or mixing up creativity with fame, or a wish to become famous.

You’ll see which parts of an aura I’ll be comparing in order to research creativity. (And to learn more about these “Chakra databanks” and “Skilled Empath Merge,” or the easy-to-learn system of Empath Empowerment® , just click on the links just provided.)

Creativity Empath Merge #1.

Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

This chakra databank impacts creativity… why? Because we’re mortal. Creatively we humans express through physical reality.

Younger Photo of CHLOE

2 inches. Going through the motions of living, but passionate interests lie elsewhere. At least, passionate interests could lie elsewhere. Let’s explore further with other chakra databanks.

Meanwhile, not much flow of creativity is possible. Not when a great deal of STUFF this blocks a person’s connection to human life itself. (Of course, we have a motto about RES Energy HEALING sessions: STUFF can always, always, always be healed.)

CHLOE 16 Years Later

35 Feet. Functioning well, with a vibrant connection to life. Also a definite commitment to being human!

CHLOE, by now you have taken The New Strong Workshop, right?

Creativity Empath Merge #2.

Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Creativity

This chakra databank impacts creativity… why? Because creative speech and action require energy. How will that energy flow?

Younger Photo of CHLOE

2 inches. Tries hard to stay busy and productive, but lacks stamina. Currently no inner spark drives her creativity.

CHLOE 16 Years Later

28 feet. Normal size!

Rambunctious, full of verve and zest, zing and swing. CHLOE is enjoying life now. Which includes making the most out of life. Feeling a surge of energy when she makes good choices for herself.

Creativity Empath Merge #3.

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

This chakra databank impacts creativity… why? Because those who speak the truth enjoy the purest results from their creativity. By contrast, lack of verbal integrity distorts creativity.

Younger Photo of CHLOE

2 inches. “Tell people what they want to hear. That’s how to get along.”

CHLOE 16 Years Later

28 feet. Courage has become a way of life.

How delightful, this habit of straightforward speech.

Any creative activity CHLOE chooses can flow through her now. Of course, skills help. Attempting to sculpt marble, as Michelangelo did, may not quite be appropriate. Not until there is knowledge of how to use a chisel. 😉

But the spunk to gain skills is thriving. Wonderfully!

Creativity Empath Merge #4.

Right Palm Chakra Databank for Coordination Between Thought and Action

This chakra databank impacts creativity… why? Since there’s many a slip ‘twixt the cup and the lip. Also between a creative impulse, harnessing relevant skills, and the execution of that first burst of creativity.

Younger Photo of CHLOE

18 feet. (First chakra databank from this photograph with a symbolic size in the normal range!)

CHLOE just keeps at it, whatever she’s doing. Once she’s begun a task, she diligently plods her way through.

In this chakra databank, as in others I’ve read at the time of this photo, it’s as though, oops! CHLOE hasn’t been raised to feel (or even recognize) her inner spark. Let alone ask herself, “What would be fun for me?” Or “What would be an interesting way to solve this problem?”

Incidentally, questions like thise can help anybody to start using more creativity.

CHLOE 16 Years Later

24 feet. CHLOE has been honoring her soul, and beautifully establishing this way of life as a habit.

Naturally she follows through on whatever she has chosen to do.

This chakra databank for executing her desires is working beautifully.

Creativity Empath Merge #5.

High Heart Chakra Databank for  Soul Thrill

This chakra databank impacts creativity… why? Living in a way that honors your soul will make it easier for you to do anything you wish. Including creative speech and actions.

Younger Photo of CHLOE

27 feet. Large side of normal, this functioning, but oh what a mess!

By this time in her life, it appears that this good but creatively stifled has found a solution. Which one? Use some kind of substance — alcohol, weed, whatever?

Some serious STUFF (that can later be healed, of course) has her running for thrills… by using whatever would be the substance of choice. Only then does she feel authentic. Only then, does she let herself go towards happiness: What she wants. Versus what would look good to others.

The quality of this chakra databank supplements what I know from working with clients. Substances offer fake promises. She seems to express her soul while high. Really, though, while high she expresses her chemical of choice.

Oh, so understandable! Yet so hard!

CHLOE 16 Years Later

25 feet, and glowing with Divine presence.

CHLOE makes her own human-type choices. For herself. Thank you, Life!

In Conclusion

This isn’t something I would write lightly. Only noted because, to me, it is true:

CHLOE, you’re well on her way to Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

As for creativity, of course it can flow beautifully now.

Practical recommendation about creativity? It’s yours, ready to use. Picture a gift MINUS the gift wrap, because all you need do is select on the outside what you’ll support with all that goodness you’ve got on the inside.

Unsure of which activities to pursue? Write down a bunch of research items and give yourself a session of Soul Thrill Aura Research.

179 thoughts on “Creativity Empath Merge for CHLOE”

• 101
    Jocelyn says:

One of my favorite things about RES is how it has clarified what in my life makes me strong and happy, and what in my life brings me down.

Even though it can take me time to see that certain things or people in my life aren’t good for me, as long as I continue with RES, my visibility for truth becomes clearer.

• 102
    Jocelyn says:

For instance, it took me 2 years to divorce my husband, even though the Soul Thrill Research showed huge growth and happiness in all ways for me, if only I could bring myself to move on from the relationship.

• 103
    Jocelyn says:

It was so difficult, but I just kept chipping away at the stuff (through RES and SEAH sessions) that was making me think I needed my unhealthy marriage, that I needed the security that comes in the form of familiar pain.

• 104
    Jocelyn says:

Even by the end of the 2 years I thought I was going to physically die and not be able to survive when I left my husband, but I did it anyway.

• 105
    Jocelyn says:

It was painful for a good year afterwards, but it’s just a part of growing.

And now I’m stronger than ever!!

• 106
    Jocelyn says:

I would much rather feel pain that is bringing me growth, than pain that is painful for no reason at all.

I have learned NOT to choose pain just because it’s familiar.

• 107
    Jocelyn says:

RES is a HUGE gift that I think comes with a responsibility to choose the joy that is our inherent right as human beings.

But we have to CHOOSE it.

• 108
    Jocelyn says:

That can mean painful decision making, that in the end brings the kind of growth that I personally am here for!

• 109
    Rose Rosetree says:

Eloquent, JOCELYN. Thank you.

I sure have witnessed enormous growth in you over the years. Honoring yourself, and never forcing yourself, you have still chosen to overcome inertia and self-doubt.

No wonder, in your own timing, you have pushed through old obstacles and into a much-better life.

• 110
    Isabella C. says:

Just wanted to chime in here to say: Amazing, amazing comments all.

I really hope that no one who might be helped or inspired misses this thread.

• 111
    Jean says:

Yes I too would like to chime in thanking all for these valuable and helpful comments.

And thanks of course to Rose 🙂

• 112
    Gillian says:

Wow, Chloe, talk about creative!

Look what an amazing thread your prize has inspired 🙂

• 113
    Gabrielle says:

Wow…thanks Rose and Chloe for sparking such a lively post full of wisdom.

As I grow, I grow up in new ways. Things that were hard have become easier. Some choices have been more challenging, but also more rewarding. Life continues to be one great adventure.

• 114
    Emily T says:

When I was 22 I had been in a relationship for three years with a man who had been addicted to weed for a fair bit longer than three years.

He didn’t believe it was possible to be addicted to weed.

• 115
    Emily T says:

He made fun of the sessions I had been having with Rose.

He also seemed like the best relationship I had ever had at that point in my life (parents, siblings, previous boyfriends and most friends included).

• 116
    Emily T says:

At the time I was not getting on with my parents, which is a bit of an understatement but by the by.

I was still technically living at home though I spent 90% of my time at the house where my boyfriend was living.

• 117
    Emily T says:

Not unsurprisingly he was still living with his mom too despite being five years older than me.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to hack living with them 100% of the time.

• 118
    Emily T says:

I had also recently gone through the figures to work out how to live in someone’s spare room somewhere near my workplace instead when my boyfriend verbally dismantled my plans and insisted it wasn’t possible anyway.

• 119
    Emily T says:

I actually listened recently to the session I had had with Rose where we researched leaving this boyfriend versus staying in the relationship.

I actually mentioned it last, as an aside… as a possible option if we had time LOL.

• 120
    Emily T says:

Thankfully Rose insisted it was the first research item. “That’s a big deal!”

It was so hard to hear how stuck I was, despite knowing it because I was living it.

• 121
    Emily T says:

At the time I could barely communicate any of my desires or emotions in the relationships and if I was sad, I would clam up and be unable to do anything but cry.

• 122
    Emily T says:

My boyfriend would be unable to do anything but complain about how inexplicable my behaviour was and tell me how I needed to get over myself.

As you can imagine, that didn’t help.

• 123
    Emily T says:

At this time I also didn’t feel there was anyone in my life I could talk to about my relationship and get advice from in order to decide what to do.

• 124
    Emily T says:

This boyfriend had also been a sort of life raft while I had had so many problems with my parents, when I had been in a car crash and broken my leg, when I had initially met him and had been deep into a spiritual addiction that I think had been a default setting for me for many years.

I was super stuck.

• 125
    Emily T says:

And I had loved him, and I did love him even then.

Even when he’d gone from pretending he’d given up the weed to get me to go out with him in the first place up until the point when he was smoking every evening and almost the entire weekend.

Even when I found out he had been taking some other drugs too.

• 126
    Emily T says:

Hearing from Rose the impact he was having on my life, knowing I was sharing his karma from being sexually intimate with him (yuck!), and realising how I was holding myself back was a wake-up call.

That is not to say I broke up with him straight away.

• 127
    Emily T says:

I took a little while and I don’t remember exactly how long.

The timeframes from when I first started sessions with Rose to breaking up with him in 2012 are fuzzy.

I desperately felt like I needed the affection that I was getting even though I wasn’t getting any respect.

• 128
    Emily T says:

I couldn’t imagine having to deal with my parents without having him to comfort me afterwards.

And he was so sure of how delusion my spiritual beliefs and so contemptuous of my refusal to try weed that I doubted myself a lot.

• 129
    Emily T says:

Something that Rose mentioned during the research in particular helped me so much.

That there was very little soul thrill, and that I had (to her perception) no longer any karma with this man.

• 130
    Emily T says:

Before hearing that, my understanding of karma was different in a way I can’t quite grasp anymore.

I thought I had to make this relationship work or at least get it to a point where I had solved my apparent problems to communicate before I could be sure I had tried hard enough and therefore could move on.

I am so glad I didn’t continue to believe that!

• 131
    Emily T says:

And that to me relates to what Rose has said earlier in the comments.

Had I continued to stay in the relationship I would for sure have put everything I was going through in the frame of ‘meant to be’, ‘my karma’, ‘stuff I need to work on’, rather than realising there was a choice and I had a chance to take it.

• 132
    Emily T says:

What makes me laugh now, is how gentle Rose was in those sessions, when I was still thinking, or avoiding thinking about breaking up with him.

• 133
    Emily T says:

From knowing how much Rose cares about her clients, and knowing now how annoyed she was about that particular ex-boyfriend of mine, I am so surprised at how she had the restraint to continue helping me delicately with such kindness when I was clearly struggling to do what now looks to me to have been the no-brainer, sane and only option for growing as a person and actually being happier and emotionally stable.

Thank you Rose!

• 134
    Rose Rosetree says:

Gems here, EMILY T!

As for that final comment, I really did laugh out loud. That’s EMILY, perceptive as ever.

• 135
    Isabella C. says:

Beautiful story, Emily.

• 136
    Zofia says:

Thanks for sharing. Here’s what jumped out:

“knowing I was sharing his karma from being sexually intimate with him”

• 137
    Zofia says:

Really? That explains a lot. I am actually quite blase about having sex. Not promiscuous, but more like I’ll keep up with relationships for fun and a distraction, or out of boredom.

Or I jump into them for similar reasons.

• 138
    Zofia says:

To be clearer, what happened with my attitude to sex was that when I was building my morals, beliefs, spirituality etc as a teenager I didn’t find anything particularly convincing about sex…

• 139
    Zofia says:

Not have sex: no!, only have one partner ever: lord no.

put all your personal growth and self esteem eggs in the relationship basket: no.

spend lots of time dating for the “one”: for goodness sake… you just meet people in life.

• 140
    Zofia says:

So I’ve just found people as individualistic as me, and that’s worked over the years. Any RES through about the mechanics of relationships with karma or whatever would be interesting.

• 141
    Rose Rosetree says:

ISABELLA C., how I agree with you!

ZOFIA, I’m agreeing with your implied idea, too. It’s important to learn about the impact of sex on auras, and more.

So the good news is, I’ve written two entire books about that. “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” is built out of short chapters and techniques. Over 100, including plenty about sex.

• 142
    Rose Rosetree says:

And the second resource for becoming aura-savvy is “Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Aura Reading.”

There you’ll find 50 categories (many of them about… you guessed it… sex).

Also, find out where to look on a face to learn juicy details about sex, as well as my early teaching about reading chakra databanks. (Concerning, among other things, sex!)

• 143
    Rose Rosetree says:

Knowledge in RES is growing so fast, ZOFIA. This blog is devoted to sharing the leading-edge discoveries, plus using deeper perception on people of interest, like all the celebrity readings and the annual aura reading movie reviews.
    When it comes to big learning, that’s where I teach systematically — through books and workshops.

• 144
    Rose Rosetree says:

My policy is, “No re-writing my books here at the blog.”

When I spend three years or more teaching something systematically, through a book, hello!

I’m really not interested in teaching it all over again, only in small random chunks. Bet that makes sense to you’ all!

• 145
    Zofia says:

Yeah, thanks. Totally. 🙂 That bit about sharing karma I didn’t find elsewhere. And that’s a thing that stood out for me. Just made me wonder if I’d missed anything.

• 146
    Zofia says:

But that’s why we have the blog. To help us put things in a helpful context.

Thanks for sharing guys. I’m sure the stories we’ve all shared has helped everyone reading them!

• 147
    Zofia says:

Hmm, just because most blog buddies appear to be women, and because I’ve got some second hand experience of this, there does seem to be more social stigma for men to follow their hearts and leave a relationship that women…

• 148
    Zofia says:

*than* women… As a vote of acknowledgement there.

• 149

Amazing post and comments! I love these stories about how RES healing works.

• 150
    Liane says:

Chloe, you are an inspiration! What an interesting thread, all because of you!

• 151
    Chloe says:

Thank you Liane! I’m proof, and the other stories as well, that RES works at improving your life.

Not Reiki or tapping or asking my guides. It is divinely co-created healing/research and then real action as a human being. RES isn’t hocus pocus -we do our part as well.

• 152
    Liane says:

You are so right. As part of my work I was interested in Reiki, even started taking some classes on how-to. It wasn’t a good fit for me, don’t know how to even explain it.

Not long after stalling out on that I happened upon this blog — you blog buddies are great examples of how to live a human life, a concept that was totally foreign to me at the time.

Lots has changed for me since then, thanks to Rose, this wonderful blog, and people like you… one doesn’t ever really know the full impact our words and actions have on others. This place is a lifeline!

• 153
    Georgia says:

Name alignment has made a huge difference for me. It took courage to go ahead and change my name, but what a difference!
    I wrote a guest post about it here.

Now I’d like to add a few comments for follow up.

• 154
    Georgia says:

if anyone’s considering changing their name, I’d recommend doing the Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research over anything.

I actually went to a numerologist before I went to Rose.

They gave me a list of “balanced names” based on my birth date. When I saw these names, I knew something was off.

• 155
    Georgia says:

So I trusted my gut and I turned out to be right.

When I did the research session with Rose, their name choices turned out to be a terrible fit for me.

• 156
    Georgia says:

Most of their names were making me a “people pleaser” and too accommodating.

I think they design their names with that intent. That way we can “fit in” with the society and get along with everyone.

• 157
    Georgia says:

In my opinion that sounds really scary because that would make someone a bit of a pushover.

There will always be people who aren’t going to like us. It’s impossible to get along with everyone.

And that’s okay.

• 158
    Georgia says:

Changing our names based on the Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research does the opposite.

It gives us a stronger sense of self.

• 159
    Rose Rosetree says:

GEORGIA, thanks so much for sharing your perspective on Name Alignment.

And I do invite anyone curious about this specialty to read your article. Actually, you’re reminding me to post an article today on Soul Thrill Aura Research and Name Alignment.

• 160
    Rose Rosetree says:

BTW, thanks to all of you who have been commenting on this thread. LIANE, your Comment 152 just knocked my socks off.

Why haven’t I thanked you before? Maybe it was other kinds of busy, distracting me, but it might be funnier to think of me taking several days just to find my socks and put them back on.

• 161
    Chloe says:

I agree Liane-this blog has also been a lifeline for me. One thing I want to mention as well that has transformed for me is the illusions around how I think my life should unfold.

Like when I was in a spiritual addiction type consciousness I did a lot of waiting/wishing for the grandeur of my life to happen.

• 162
    Chloe says:

“Stuff” that can be healed includes busting big illusions around this.

I had forgotten how wonderfully ordinary life is.

I’ll quote Isabella Cates here-she said “The Meant to Be is You Be-and that’s Meant”. So simple!

• 163
    Ellen says:

I just wanted to share with you a victorious experience I had, which I’m sure is related to changing my name.

I have been doing a course in mentoring young people, which has taken place over 7 weekends since October.

All along, I never really felt that I fitted in or that I belonged with the other people, even though I found the course content very interesting.

• 164
    Ellen says:

Well, we had the course again today, and right from the first moment I felt an incredible ease with everyone, clicked with them all in a way that simply never felt possible before, and spent the whole day hugely enjoying everyone – and I got an enormously positive response from everyone in return, including the course leader, who I always used to feel overlooked me…

• 165
    Ellen says:

I have to say, it felt so happy and magical!

I am convinced it was because of my new name, can’t say why, but I just felt it.

I felt so happy all day!

• 166
    Ellen says:

It was like being invited into a world that I had always been excluded from. So wonderful!

After that I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries, and even in there one of the employees struck up a conversation with me! Wow!!

Just wanted to say thank you again for helping me find this name! The joyful social experience I had today was terrific.

• 167
    Liane says:

Chloe, your comment in #161 about wishing and waiting describes what I’ve done a lot of as well.

Praying, wishing, waiting.

Repeat.

• 168
    Liane says:

Praying my guts out, or so it seemed at times, bringing zero relief and precious few answers.

Wishing I was anywhere else but here, and anyone else but me.

Waiting for it all to somehow magically change, I would simply wake up one fine day and life would be as I thought it should be.

• 169
    Liane says:

Learning to live this life as the human being I am, rather than living as a wanne-be anything or anyone, has been the healthiest choice I’ve made for myself.

Ever.

Of all time.

• 170
    Liane says:

Like you quoted, “The meant to be is You-Be, and that’s meant”.

Powerful words.

Rose, I get the biggest kick out of your sense of humor! Hope you found your socks : )

• 171
    David G says:

RES Aura Research helped me get out of a bad situation with my first marriage.

A tree is a metaphor for life and a rose is a metaphor for beauty and this is what Rosetree has been for me.

She showed me a different way to see things, she showed me a life of beauty.

• 172
    David G says:

She was instrumental in making it easier for me to let-go of my ex-wife who wanted a divorce.

That was still hard to do but I followed through and got the divorce.

• 173
    David G says:

Later I wanted to get married again.

Being religious, I take marriage very seriously, and my standards are high but being a bit of an idealist, that almost caused a huge problem for me.

• 174
    David G says:

Basically, Rose helped save me from a woman who I was head over heels for.

But there were hidden things about her that I was blind to, and Rose helped reveal this to me with aura reading.

With all that said it was still a challenge to hear her words when my imagination was working in 4-D to be with this woman.

• 175
    David G says:

She ended the relationship which was hard on me.

However, all the session I had with Rose before this was balm to my soul.

Later when I calmed down I understood the wisdom of her words.

• 176
    David G says:

I eventually got remarried, choosing to the third girl I dated after that hard relationship with the one who would have been a terrible choice for a wife.

• 177
    David G says:

Now I’ve been happily married for years.

My wife and I are both enthralled with Rose’s work. We’ve come down from New York to see Rose for personal sessions and are looking forward to doing this again.

• 178
    David G says:

Here is something else to think about. Rose had suggested I change my name as it didn’t resonate in my aura.

We did Name Alignment. I changed my name legally, and it has helped.

Sometime later, after I married, I retrieved my name change documents, and it was exactly one year to the day that I had changed my name that I had gotten remarried!

• 179
    Rose Rosetree says:

DAVID G, I remember all these incidents so vividly. Especially that woman you nearly married, oh, oh, oh.

Though I never met her in person, I sure know Mrs. G, and what a honey! Fit for an idealist like you. 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing like this. I struggle sometimes with communicating about a way to help people that isn’t psychic readings and isn’t energy medicine but IS energy spirituality!