Enlightenment Journey for AJ McClary. Generous Guest Post, Part One

Enlightenment Journey for AJ McClary
Enlightenment Journey for AJ McClary — guess he’s more thrilled than me, but maybe not by much.

Enlightenment Journey for AJ McClary — this has been my privilege to witness. Ever since my first session for AJ, I was impressed by his keen intelligence, sweetness, and drive to evolve. But did I expect him to reach Age of Awakening Enlightenment? Not really.

Pleasantly surprised, and yet not surprised. That was my reaction when facilitating “Enlightenment Validation” for him recently.

Afterwards I asked AJ if he might be interested in spreading around some of the inspiration. Might he be willing to write a guest post for “Deeper Perception Made Practical”?

As usual, AJ went the first mile. Following that, the second mile. Enjoy, fellow fans of AJ!

His Enlightenment Journey Included Problems Galore

In January 2016, I experienced a personal crisis that took over a year to overcome.

1. My ex-boyfriend and I owned two houses together and after being separated for a few years, it was our goal to sell our property when the market was better. Those plans were halted when he developed a substance abuse problem and stopped paying the mortgage.
  2. Around the same time, my best friend (and roommate) developed his own drug problem and stopped paying his half of the rent.
  3. Then, the renters in my Northern Virginia home put in their notice to vacate.

Suddenly, I was financially responsible for three houses. And dealing with drug addicts. I was lost, scared, and didn’t know what to do. It felt like I was all alone. For the life of me, I couldn’t see a way out of this mess.

Next, AJ Chose RES to Help Him Deal.

Forget about “Enlightenment Journey.” Just to Deal.

Right around the height of this crisis, I started doing personal sessions regularly with Rose. Also I attended six of her in-person workshops and learned new skillsets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

With every session or new technique for self-healing, I started to break free. Living more strongly as myself. And finding a very human kind of effectiveness.

Soon I regained my free will, then used my power to get out of the mess I was in. Once I developed a game plan, the rest flowed. Within 15 months, I hired a lawyer, kicked out my roommate, and sold both of my houses.

Not only did I overcome the most difficult experience of my life. Seems to me, I was able to handle it with integrity and respect for everyone involved.

Enlightenment Journeys Can Include Paying Back Karma

This particular situation, how Rose explained it, was related to karma.

She reminded me how prepared I was, personally and spiritually, to pay back this karma. Prepared to move on with my life.

Now that I’ve made it to the other side of all that drama, I realize how true this really was!

When His Enlightenment Journey Included Spiritual Addiction

I wouldn’t have been ready to deal with this crisis back in 2012, when I had my first session with Rose, I was in what she called “Spiritual Addiction.”

Actually, I was dabbling quite a bit in psychic development. Communicating with my Spirit Guides — I loved that.

Working in the Akashic Records doing a practice called “Soul Clearing” — this seemed so great, at the time. Information came to me very easily when working with my Spirit Guides. So why would I ever stop?

My intentions around learning these New Age practices came from a good place.

In retrospect, I had some serious problems back then!

What did I believe? Supposedly, I listened to my Spirits Guides and did regular “clearing” work, it would fix my problems.

In the beginning, this did seem to work. I started waking up a little inside.

Realizing I’m not only human, but also a spiritual being in a body: This was a big deal for my personal growth.

Also, I’ll admit liking that I could impress my friends with little psychic insights. This made me look cool.

But My Enlightenment Journey Was Moving Backwards

Such a shock!

Even though I thought I was progressing along wonderfully in spiritual development, I was absolutely shocked when Rose explained how I was actually moving backwards.

She showed me how out of whack my chakra databanks were:

• My Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Psychic Guidance went into space.
  • Likewise, my Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energy in Myself and Others… went out into space.
  • While my Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room was in complete shutdown.
  • Ditto for my my Root Chakra Databank for Making Money. As if I could afford to have that in complete shutdown!

Inadvertently Stuck on My Enlightenment Journey

All of this “working on myself” had actually created a problem when it came to vibrational positioning. I was identifying more with Astral vibrations than I was with Human vibrations.

Looking back, this might also be one of the reasons my attempts at “Soul Clearing” wasn’t all that effective. It wasn’t designed for my human life, it was all about the astral.

The guidance and clearing practices seemed very powerful, but it wasn’t at all helpful for my human life.

….To Be Continued in Part Two of this Guest Post

24 thoughts on “Enlightenment Journey for AJ McClary. Generous Guest Post, Part One”

• 1
    Zofia says:

Thank you for sharing. 🙂

I thought you’d have a more esoteric tale to tell, but this fits squarely in what I’ve been experiencing.

I’m glad you got yourself sorted out. Enlightenment sounds like a fun bonus!

• 2

Wow, A.J. That sounds like a seriously difficult situation to navigate your way out of, and you did it with such grace, integrity and respect.

I look forward to part two of this–thanks for sharing your story.

• 3
    Sandra says:

Thank you for sharing your educational and inspirational story, AJ!

• 4
    Chloe says:

A Hero’s journey for sure! Love it. I’ll wait patiently for part deux.

• 5
    Cathy says:

Love this story, thank you for sharing AJ. Looking forward to part 2!

• 6
    Gabrielle says:

Three cheers for AJ! I’m looking forward to reading more about your journey.

Sharing these personal details and how it is for you after going through the unimaginable is such a testament to the strength of people. Of what can be humanly accomplished with free will.

• 7
    AJ says:

ZOFIA, just a few years ago, I would have told an esoteric story about every situation. Everything could be explained by a synchronicity or a sign.

But as Rose shared with me yesterday, this is how people move into Enlightenment in the Age of Awakening—by prioritizing their human life and spending under 20 minutes a day in technique time.

• 8
    AJ says:

Thank you Sandra, Chloe, and Cathy!

• 9
    Zofia says:

AJ you have been well trained. :-p

There are elements of my make-up (size of certain chakra databanks and stuff) which I guess make me slip into the astral even if I’m not even consciously aware I’m doing so.

• 10
    Zofia says:

(That’s why I comment so much. Better that than me spin off somewhere thinking…)

• 11
    Zofia says:

But the way my life is, its not allowing me anywhere to hide (like I would prefer to…) and with RES we’re slowly chipping off stuff which contributes. So, for me, free will plus Rose is the ticket. 🙂

• 12
    Zofia says:

Hmm, anyway, thanks again for sharing and commenting. And thanks for the photo too. 🙂

• 13
    AJ says:

Thank you KYLIE, it was a very difficult situation, but RES really made it manageable.

Imagine being able to get through a tough situation like this, without dwelling on it all day long and thinking about all of the possible outcomes.

That’s how The New Strong helped me.

• 14
    AJ says:

A psychologist would probably recommend compartmentalizing their life.

Instead, I could automatically direct my attention to my goals for the day. No “trying” required.

• 15
    Gillian says:

AJ, although this experience was no doubt very tough to go through, I am so grateful that you have written about it here.

I’m glad it’s over for you, and personally it gives me a lot of hope! So, thank you.

• 16
    Jean says:

Thank you AJ ! Inspiring for sure… 🙂

• 17
    Julie says:

Thanks, AJ. A great example of using free will to cut through circumstances and karma, without getting lost in “Woe is me”.

• 18
    AJ says:

Thank you, Gillian. I thought twice about posting it publicly, but I think it’s important to share our stories 🙂

• 19
    AJ says:

Julie, I totally agree. The funny thing about free will is that, when there is a lot of karma involved, it’s hard to recognize that you do have choices available to you.

I had so much STUFF in my aura, I was so stuck that I couldn’t see those choices.

This is why I love RES so much—you get to grow really fast!

• 20
    Lindsey says:

Awesome healing AJ…no wonder…what a big space opened up after you cleared all that stuff out humanly and energetically with Rose’s help!

An inspiration for New Age Enlightenment. ..enjoy the refinement and continued maturity of it!!! 🙂 Wonderful!

• 21
    Zofia says:

See, what I read into this is that this situation involved being tough on people you care about (ex and best friend…).

No need to comment on that AJ, as that’s painful, if true.

• 22
    Zofia says:

But I’m glad that there have been people with similar experiences. Its so bizarre, what ends of being the right thing to do…

• 23
    David B says:

Whoa, AJ. Quite the challenge. But I can relate. Before my first shift, there was a major karma dump too. The old life basically fell apart.

But as you note, it happened when you were ready. And it helps clear the decks for more.

• 24
    David B says:

I would further add that this doesn’t happen for everyone. But some of us have a little more in the wheelbarrow. 🙂

Glad it worked out well. Will read part 2 now.