Consciousness positioning consults
Consciousness Positioning Consults help you get where you’re going… in a more evolutionary way

Consciousness Positioning Consults™ can help you to enjoy your job more. To accomplish more at work. And even to evolve faster towards Enlightenment.

How does that last part make sense? Because people can fall into habits of using consciousness that slow down their growth towards Enlightenment.

Like what? Mixing in Technique Time. Instead of simply doing your job! (And not consciously realizing how you’re doing that.)

Moreover, guess what? Unproductive ways of positioning consciousness are sometimes simply bad habits.

Habits left over from the past. Not the least bit needed now. Neither helpful to your clients, employees, or customers… nor helpful for your own progress towards Enlightenment.

Announcing a New Service of RES Enlightenment Coaching

As we move forward in the Age of Awakening, it’s time to announce this. One of the leading-edge skill sets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Henceforth to be known as Consciousness Positioning Consults.

Consciousness Positioning Consults. Meaning What?

As an Enlightenment Coach, I facilitate these sessions. Designed to help you move forward along your career path. And also (if it matters to you) progress along your sweet path of spiritual awakening. (Which you may care about A LOT).

Consciousness Positioning Consults combine:

• Advanced RES Energy READING Skills with
  • Enlightenment Coaching.

You see, in this sort of session, I’ll act as a kind of efficiency expert. One who specializes in positioning consciousness.

For practical purposes, positioning consciousness means having your awareness where? Either at Human Vibrational Frequencies or at Astral  Vibrational Frequencies. Yes, I’m talking today’s new vibrational freedom (as discussed in “The New Strong”).

Consciousness Positioning Consults  include researching how you’re positioning consciousness on the job. (Maybe a job that involves helping others.)

Or while you’re studying for an exam.

Perhaps writing a dissertation at the university level.

Alternatively, preparing to give a big speech.

I’ve helped others do this better. Why not you?

What Happens, Exactly, with Consciousness Positioning Consults?

First of all, I model good consciousness positioning while in session with you. Hey, that happens in any kind session of RES.

And if you’re familiar with RES concepts like “auric modeling” and “Technique Time,” you know how important these are.

Already you Blog-Buddies may know that, during a personal session, I’ll take a maximum of two minutes of Technique Time. The rest of your 55 minutes consists in our exchange to fulfill your intention.

Mostly I’ll communicate with you with consciousness positioned in regular human-type vibrational frequencies. Helping you to receive info and respond.

Moreover, I’ll help you using various techniques of RES Energy READING Skills + the Energy HEALING Skills + Enlightenment Coaching. Doing any and all of these mostly from where? The regular waking state of consciousness.

Secondly, I’ll Research an Energetic Hologram of You at Work

That means reading an Energetic Hologram, which is a skill of Stage 12 Energetic Literacy. Or, in some cases, Stage 15 Energetic Literacy. This advanced skill of aura reading reveals with pinpoint accuracy… How were you positioning consciousness during any incident under examination?

Without this skill, what then? We’d have to rely on descriptions from your conscious mind about what you were doing. This isn’t refined enough for discerning bad habits energetically.

With this skill, we can find what? Unnecessary ways of doing what is NOT your job. Or doesn’t have to be.

It Can Be Easy to Change up Bad Habits of Consciousness Positioning

That includes dropping bad old habits. For plenty of things that folks get in the habit of doing while at work. Such as:

• Reading energies (Stage One Energetic Literacy)
  • Or vibing out other people at work
  • Or doing unskilled empath merges.
  • Perhaps other ways of spacing out that seem pleasant enough.

Yet, in The Age of Awakening, too much of any such drifting into Astral Vibrational Frequencies? It sure can mess a person up.

Let’s use the example of Einstein. Recently he was the subject of a Skilled Empath Merge. Obviously, the great Albert Einstein isn’t my client. But he’d understand the idea of a thought experiment like the example that follows.

What, Consciousness Positioning Consults for Einstein?

Sure. If he lived now, Einstein would surely be smart enough to have discovered his equivalent of the Program for Easy Vibrational Balance. (Which is what I call it in my book and workshop for The New Strong.)

Therefore, he would use his 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time wisely. Only then would Einstein conduct his thought experiments. Or would he otherwise download cool physics info from higher vibrational frequencies.

Afterwards, Einstein would use the rest of his work hours to do what? Translate that information into Human Vibrational Frequencies. Especially using these skills that position consciousness in objective reality: Writing, teaching, communicating.

And what if the great man had a glitch with all this? Then he might request his own RES session.

Now, speaking non-hypothetically…

Consciousness Positioning Consults Have Helped Real Clients to Succeed

Consciousness Positioning Consults have helped RES clients, for sure. And this Healing Centerpiece isn’t merely some abstract thought experiment. Already I’ve been using this distinctive skill set in sessions with clients.

• Such as Gladys, who was working in one of those horrible open office set-ups.
  • Plus, she was supposed to be on call to respond to every random email and text, all day long.
  • All the while doing her priority projects, which took a lot of focus.
  • This combo was driving her nuts!

After a session of Consciousness Positioning Consults, Gladys sorted all of this out nicely. Her job became humanly manageable. (Although that job was still badly managed by quite some supervisor! His main way to restore order was to go out drinking after work.)

You get the idea, Blog-Buddies.

How to Book an RES Session of Consciousness Positioning Consults?

Do it just like setting up any RES session! If you’re a returning client, just send an email to Appointment Coordinator Mitch: mitch@rose-rosetree.com

Otherwise please use this link to order your first session. (We request prepayment for a first session, easy for you to do online through that link. Then Mitch will email you to schedule.)

Bring an intention idea like “Stop hating my job” or “Keep me from burning out at work.” And away we’ll go. 🙂

24 thoughts on “Consciousness Positioning Consults™. Announcing a New Service of RES Enlightenment Coaching.”

• 1
    Zofia says:

Thanks Rose, that’s fascinating.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, you’re catching my sense of history in the making.

There were no blog post announcing Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® or Face Reading Secrets®, 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® or Empath Empowerment®.

My last couple of trademarks are still far ahead of mainstream: Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® and Vibrational Re-Positioning®.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Will all these trademarks ever matter? Around here, it’s anyone’s guess, since this blog community isn’t about psychic work. 😉

But consider these Google hits from today:

* Face Reading Secrets… 14,200,000 hits
    * “The Power of Face Reading”… 16,700,000 hits
    * Aura Reading… 22,300,000 hits
    * Empath… 7,940,000 hits
    * Empath Empowerment… 520,000
    * Cut Cords of Attachment… 718,000

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

What’s remarkable here, Zofia?

When I published the related books, there were three screens or fewer on each of these topics.

So, yes. It’s time to trademark more of these leading-edge skills, protecting the integrity of RES from the (apparently inevitable) copiers.

• 5
    Zofia says:

Oh Rose, you ARE history in the making. I am daily both fascinated and in awe that you exist. Literally, I was thinking about that on the bus this morning.

• 6
    Zofia says:

You know my field of work, and I draw parallels to what you do (and the skillsets you employ in terms of communicating information, teaching, training and so on) from what I see.

Oh, and the struggles I see happening.

• 7
    Zofia says:

Yup, I know intellectual work in different from gaining knowledge through RES techniques. (Yup… its kind of fun to think there is “information” I really don’t have access to.)

But once you have that knowledge, busy work has similarities.

• 8
    Zofia says:

Please continue confusing me.

My role at work is to have “answers”. And project confidence on that.

I’m always happy to be relieved of duty. :-p

• 9
    Zofia says:

But to validate your comments, certainly, expert knowledge is key, in any field.

Especially if it concerns what effects people’s consciousness, for goodness sake! Not to be taken lightly!

• 10
    David B says:

Congrats again, Rose.

Sounds to me like you’re giving a name to something you were already doing, formalizing it a bit.

I wondered if empath gifts would be included but you mentioned that in the Bad Habits list. That’s certainly one I was unconscious of.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA and DAVID B, thanks so much. Yet again!

Actually, regarding your previous comment, from my perspective, it’s a big deal to file a trademark for intellectual property. This isn’t just announcing or “formalizing a bit.”

Rather, the intent is quite serious: Acknowledging advances to the field of RES (and knowledge) that represent (IMO) a significant advance in the application of skill regarding consciousness in order to help people.

Very Age of Awakening info, not mainstream yet by a long shot.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Intellectual property isn’t a casual thing to me.

Although I have been known to take a fairly flexible view of what a person presents as “a circle.” 😉

(See our recent and ongoing fun around that at http://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2017/05/02/two-two-onederful-may-2017/ )

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

Funnily enough, related to another project I’ve been working on, today I learned for the first time something cool about my grandfather Julius Sussman, an immigrant from Lithuania who became a very successful entrepreneur in the American steel industry.

Hello! He actually patented a method for creating pipes out of steel.

Yet one more reason, I guess, for choosing to incarnate in this family.

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

Tomorrow, when I’m fresher, DAVID, I’ll check out what you noted about my reference to unskilled empath merges, or whatever I meant to convey so many hours ago. Sounds like I need to do some edits….

For now I’m just glad to have filed for two new trademarks with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. Phew!

• 15
    David B says:

Sorry, Rose. “a bit” wasn’t meant to minimize what you’re doing. “More” may have been the better phrasing.

• 16
    Zofia says:

Hmm, I know folk with patents. (One being my Dad, and that’s pretty much his life story.)

Nah, they don’t give you one for formalising anything a bit. I can imagine they might be extra mean to someone like Rose.

• 17
    Zofia says:

Interesting about your ancestor, Rose. I’ve learnt a bit more about my own ancestors in the industrial north (of England). And they were certainly industrious enough. It’s comforting to think I’m not descended from a line of complete nitwits.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts this morning.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Aw, DAVID B, as is usual with you, in your Comment #10, you’ve raised an interesting point.

Think about it, all you Blog-Buddies.

Are the options on my next comment identical? What do you think is different about each one?

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

* Formalizing something you’ve been doing casually, or in a random way.

* Branding your work.

* Doing outreach to market your work.

* Promoting your work.

* Recognizing significant advances in your field of work and naming that new thing.

* Legally trademarking that distinctive, original new thing.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, descended from “nitwits”? Haha.

• 21
    An Avid Reader says:

Congratulations on this new service, Rose. It sounds wonderful and I am sure that many clients will benefit greatly from it.

• 22
    Julie says:

A great offering. I can see the applicability in many ways.

Like Gladys, I have the open office setup. Where work is expected to be produced, but the environment isn’t really conducive to that.

People milling about, noise from the public area, no assigned desk or computer…

If you can get work done in that, you really are a trooper!

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Or else you really are NOT an extreme extravert, for whom this kind of office plan is evidently designed.

The value of this bizarre, bazaar-like way of designing a workplace is memorably lamented in Susan Cain’s book “Quiet.”

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

Also, thanks, JULIE, for your appreciative words about Consciousness Positioning Consults.