Liane Wins First Prize in our Empath Merge Contest

Liane wins
Liane wins first prize in our Empath Merge Contest on Creativity

Yes, LIANE wins first prize in our Empath Merge Contest. In today’s blog post, you’ll hear some raw truths that can inspire you, validation that this place really is The Learning Planet. (If you live as somebody who insists on growing, no matter what.)

Remember our recent Empath Merge Contest about Creativity?

This Blog-Buddy is a rancher from Wyoming. Might I suggest? You can read her contest entry and our conversations about it.

Just check out Comments #19-30, then 64-76. Above is LIANE’s photo at age 12, one of two contest entries.

In order to pack “Liane Wins” with as much info as possible, we’ve made a recording. A set of four, actually!

And here’s our comparison photograph of LIANE and her aura at age 56.

Liane wins more
Liane wins so much evolution in this lifetime, thanks to her use of free will

When Liane Wins Here, We Start with Something Naughty

Why not? It’s not wicked. Just slightly naughty.

Come, have a listen to Liane Wins, Part One.

Note: There’s probably a fancier way to add links to sound files in WordPress. At least what I’ve done here works okay: Just double-click on the link and look towards the bottom of your screen for a chance to open up the link. Same deal with the next link provided.

Liane Wins More “Deeper Perception Made Practical”

And here’s the second recording in the Liane Wins Series.

I hope it sounds to you as if you and LIANE and I are all hanging out together. All of us so curious about this Skilled Empath Merge. What will it show about her creativity, back in the day?

Before Liane Wins, Here’s Some History of the Contest

Creativity Empath Merge for CHLOE

Creative Living Perspective. Empath Merge with Einstein

The rest of Liane Wins will be the next blog post. Thank you so much, LIANE, for graciously allowing me to record your First Prize in this contest.

41 thoughts on “Liane Wins First Prize in our Empath Merge Contest”

• 1
    Liane says:

Rose, thank you for the reading. It is an honor to be your first place winner.

What a gift, to be validated for what I always knew was a rough childhood but as time goes on I sometimes wondered if it was really all that bad… yes it was.

• 2
    Liane says:

But it’s over, way over!

And to have the confirmation that I’m heading in the right direction, healing, growing, evolving, all positives.

• 3
    Liane says:

It may be a while before I listen to the session recording, it’s all still sinking in in small bits and I’m not ready for the whole thing again.

(learning to pace myself is part of my healing)

• 4
    Liane says:

The session has been branded in my brain and on my heart, the words I need to describe the effect will come with time.

• 5
    Liane says:

The day after the reading I was listening to the car radio and the song ‘Here Comes The Sun’ by George Harrison came on.

Tears flowed… in spite of the long cold lonely winter, here comes the sun! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rh298ITCHm8

• 6
    Liane says:

Since the session I’m feeling creative in unexpected ways.

Not the artsy-fartsy stuff I usually do but with ordinary life, words I choose, books I read (or don’t read), seeing things in a differently, in fresher way.

It’s a little bit like I’ve been set free and can allow myself to breathe just for the sake of breathing.

• 7
    Liane says:

I have to say the creativity reading was nothing at all like I had imagined it to be.

It was 10X more powerful and informative, leaving me a little shell-shocked! In a good way. Boy, did I learn a lot, and I’m pretty sure I’ve already grown some on the inside, where it counts.

• 8
    Gillian says:

Congratulations on winning first prize, Liane!

I don’t have time to listen to the recordings just yet, but I can already tell from this post that they will be full of juice!

I applaud your courage in letting other people in to your story in a way which I’m sure will benefit us, too.

Wising you all the best.

• 9
    Liane says:

Thanks Gillian! I’m usually a very private person but I figured what the heck — if anyone wants to take the time to listen to the recordings, I’m more than willing to receive the reading and put it out there… including the worst selfie ever : )

• 10

Congratulations Liane and thank you for being willing to share this reading.

What a pleasure listening to this reading was. You have a beautiful voice.

• 11

I can so relate to your down-angled eye struggles.

I also grew up with an alcoholic. It hadn’t occurred to me that of course growing up with an alcoholic would lead to a fear of creativity, because of it’s linkage with the astral.

• 12

I can’t wait to hear part 3.

It seems obvious you’ve evolved a lot since you were 11.

Thanks Rose for this very insightful reading.

• 13
    Liane says:

Thank you for your comments Kylie. Dangit that anyone has to grow up with an alcoholic parent or two or three.

However, as Rose reminded me, without that we wouldn’t be on this path, turning our childhood into a springboard from which we can launch tremendous wisdom and growth.

• 14
    Isabella C. says:

This was great to listen to but quite a cliffhanger. 🙂 At least for someone like me.

Liane, you do have a beautiful speaking voice! I was going to make the same comment.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks, everyone, for your comments so far. ISABELLA, rest assure, this is an inspiring sort of cliffhanger.

• 16
    Liane says:

Isabella, thank you for the compliment on my voice, Kylie too. And thanks everyone for taking the time to listen.

It’s funny, I’ve always hated my voice!

Maybe it isn’t funny. If it isn’t too much information, my mother had a very shrill voice so I purposely keep it down a notch. Been working on it for 40 years.

• 17
    Chloe says:

Hi Liane-I also noticed your voice right away-so clear and has a beautiful tone.

I am looking forward to the rest of the recordings-thanks you for sharing you with us:)

• 18
    Liane says:

Thank you Chloe! It’s been the strangest thing hearing so much about my voice.

Maybe there’s something creative I can do with it. Or at least grow to appreciate it. Something tells me I will.

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Hey, about the voice idea — for LIANE and fans of LIANE — consider this.

Everybody has gifts for aura reading. Could be, one of yours is Clairaudience, hearing the truth about people through their voices (among other things).

You can learn more about Clairaudience from “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” and also from my online workshop, starting with the free into “Aura Reading for You.”

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

Chances are, LIANE and other Blog-Buddies, everyone who noticed they liked your voice a lot was… Clairaudiently noticing how it expresses your soul.

Including the pretty high level of consciousness (IMHO) that you have attained by now.

That’s what they’re loving, just as — for a very different example — what was so awful about your mother’s voice? “Screech” is just what you called it.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

Could be, you’ve got enough Clairaudience so, through your mother’s voice, you were reminded about icky STUFF in her aura.

Maybe that’s why you hated the sound. Possible?

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

More of us have Clairaudience than mainstream culture would have it, and for some of us, that’s a big part of your personal Door of Perception.

For example, once I had a best friend in elementary school, Ann. She changed schools and I hadn’t seen her for seven years. Then I happened to be in a park with loads of people, and I heard her — maybe 15 people away — and recognized Ann by her voice.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

I loved and remembered my dear, one-time friend’s voice.

Right away I ran over to her. “Ann!” I shrieked. Eventually she remembered me, too.

Could I have recognized her face, her smell, her anything else? Nope, just the sound.

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

Well, why did I leap into this thread about your voice, LIANE?

These days, when anybody compliments us on anything — especially if there are repeated compliments — don’t we get strange ideas, related to our very strange Post-New-Age society?

• 25
    Rose Rosetree says:

Like:

* I’m supposed to do something with this voice.

* There must be something creative I can do with this voice.

* Maybe this special quality of my voice can help me become rich & famous.

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

Hey, think anything you like.

Personally, though, I’d consider that people are enjoying your voice because your auric modeling is gorgeous on these recordings — and the TWO to come tomorrow.

(At least tomorrow is the plan, my friends. It’s waaaaay busy around here.)

• 27
    Liane says:

Rose, everything you said about auric modeling and being clairaudient are all things I’ve never considered before as far as my voice is concerned.

From taking your online course on reading aura’s through all your senses I’ve learned I am clairaudient, but would never have put that together with what people are hearing in my voice.

• 28
    Liane says:

If I could use one word to describe me it would be solid.

That very well could be coming through my voice from auric modeling.

So much to learn!

• 29
    Valerie says:

I’m enjoying this so very much. Thank you for this post and Liane for sharing 🙂

• 30
    David B says:

Thanks for your courage to share this Liane. Living examples always have so much more to learn from than generic descriptions.

• 31
    David B says:

Thanks Rose, also, for the reading, and the interesting comments about clairaudience.

Yes, we pick up strange ideas from others, especially if the mind has a gap in it’s explanations for our experience. It likes to plug those holes, even if with nonsense.

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

DAVID B, that’s so funny. Plug those holes, “even if with nonsense.”

Think of how cheap earplugs are.

And nonsense-plugs are even cheaper. Hahaha.

• 33

You’re welcome Valerie!

• 34
    Liane says:

Oh, wow, David B, what a profound comment! ‘Even if with nonsense’.

I’m so new on this journey, a bit of a late bloomer. It’s so comforting and reassuring to have this place in which to learn, and to have feedback from all of you.

• 35
    Gladys says:

I’m curious about the idea of “raspy” voice -in terms of deeper perception/auric modelling. I have heard that raspy is “sexy”-think of Kim Carnes and Rod Stewart’s raspy singing voice or Demi Moore is known for her low raspy speaking voice.

Also Rose- I used to listen to Janis Joplin when I was young and that shrill sound would make me feel alive. Any insights on clairaudient perceptions is great-thanks!

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

So funny about who likes which kind of voice, GLADYS! Any time I’ve heard Janis Joplin’s voice, it has made me seriously uncomfortable, as if I’m encountering somebody who is very alive in her sexuality but closed off to every other aspect of her potential. Not quite my cup of tea, haha.

Call those quick reactions “Stage One Energetic Literacy.” Of course, I teach how to do better than that: If you would like to do more detailed aura reading about a person, I can teach you how to develop the effortless skills of Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

• 37
    Rose Rosetree says:

Speaking of which, you may know that Stage Three Energetic Literacy includes a lot of skills that are easy-to-learn but just take a bit of time:

* Reading chakra databanks
    * Understanding which aura reading gifts are on your personal Door of Perception
    * Learning multiple techniques for aura reading, so you can choose what’s comfortable for you
    * Using your skills to have fascinating perceptions of somebody’s aura
    * And also learning how to interpret your magnificent (but subtle) perceptions.

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

All that is standard with Level Three Aura Reading skills, learning the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. For instance, last weekend, all course participants learned all of that.

By the end of the weekend, everybody had gained Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Typical!

And most of the students had never done any aura reading before that workshop.

• 39
    Rose Rosetree says:

Now, there’s one more part of Stage Three Energetic Literacy that helps you to do aura reading on Janis Joplin or Kim Carnes or Rod Stewart or Demi Moore — folks who aren’t with you in person.

That’s the Level 2 Workshop in Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.

I’ll be teaching that in a bit more than a month, June 24-25. It’s the “Read Auras from Photos” workshop. If you come, you could bring one of those photos for a sample to read in the workshop.

• 40
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you’d like to attend this live workshop, how can you fulfill the prerequisite? One option is taking the online workshop.

Start with the five-part, free aura reading online workshop, and then you can take the full workshop. Note: Students are raving about it.

Or you can set up personal mentoring, by webcam, phone, or in-person.

GLADYS, I’d love to have you attend that workshop!

• 41
    Gladys says:

I have Aura Reading on my to-do list:) I am so curious about so many things I know it is right up my alley.

Thanks Rose.