Melania Trump Aura. Does It Proclaim Her Great Love of Motherhood? Really?

Melania Trump Aura

Melania Trump Aura: Is she really a high achiever at motherhood? Let’s research, shall we?

Melania Trump Aura — right away, be it noted, I am not a fan of her as a person. Or as a first lady.

But even if I were a fan, I’d be suspicious. Because here’s a small sampling of articles about her:

Seems like a PR campaign to me. How about you?

Presumably, you’re supposed to relate to this angle: Are you human enough to have sex organs, just like Melania Trump? Automatically, then, you’ll believe in these Mom-flavored media stories. 😉

Sorry. Opposite, really.

Before Reading the Fascinating Melania Trump Aura

Probably I’d better get this next part off my chest, too.

Which reason has First Lady Melania Trump given? Why has she refused so far to move to Washington, D.C.?

Because it’s so very important, allegedly, to protect the precious little son she has with Donald Trump. Darling little Barron. Allegedly it’s so vital for him to stay in school.

Guess that being well-adjusted matters a lot to these parents, whose home has been decorated by Midas…

Hence the part I don’t get: Melania really relishes her role as Mom, and so she’s separating her child from his biological father? A father to whom she is currently supposed to be married?

Huh? Does. Not. Compute. For. Me.

Okay, Let the Melania Trump Aura Reading… Begin

First of all, in this aura reading, I’ll use the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Which requires letting go of my… (Can you guess?) (Very strong) opinions about Melania Trump. In order to research her aura, I’ll proceed one chakra databank at a time.

Consequently, I’ll choose one Melania Trump Aura Photo to read, because every photograph is an aura photograph. This photo was released just two hours ago. (At least when I started spending the hours to write this blog post.)

Melania Trump Aura: Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

Why choose this chakra databank? Because some people live in a dream world. Yet other people live in a gold-plated dream world, etc. Either way, every mother has a default habit for making contact with human life. Quite clearly, this will impact her mothering.

First I’ll research a Divine-level gift of Melania’s soul, at this chakra databank. Describing her potential for connecting to physical reality.

The gift: Sensuous, in the manner of a purring cat. Sweet!

Next I’ll proceed to research astral-level parts of each chakra databank. Chunks of aura chosen specifically for this aura reading. Aiming to shed light on her way of relating to motherhood.

Next, a Technical Note for Consciousness Nerds

Some of you Blog-Buddies may be familiar with a technical term, “Extreme Spiritual Addiction.”

This suggests that a person’s aura is mostly outsourced to a group of astral beings. On YouTube, you can find zesty versions of this energy pattern in my aura readings of President Donald Trump and also Vice-President Mike Pence.

Sadly, I’ve flagged this in Melania Trump as well. Simply put, she’s not exactly running her life. Rather it’s a kind of collaboration, mostly run by astral beings. Granted her particular set isn’t nearly as intense as the ones who run Trump and Pence.

Nonetheless, that more mild version of astral connection doesn’t mean that she’s doing well.  Except for getting to have an interesting experiment. Like many famous and rich people today!

Besides that, in other ways, too, Mrs. Trump is not doing too well. Which shows right from the first chakra databank….

More on this Chakra Databank about Connecting to Human-Level Reality

Symbolic Size: 2 inches. Close to shut down.

Overall Quality: “I’ve got to keep myself thin.”

Oh yes, we’ve seen that before. Ever read any of my blog posts about “The Anorexic Ideal“?

Some models and actresses are naturally skinny. Others pay a very big price. Evidently, Melania Trump is one of the folks whose aura screams “Feed me.”

Small extra note: I do suspect some substance use helps Melania Trump to function tranquilly. But I’ve got no further comment there.

Summarizing so far? Barely there, that’s Melania Trump. Due to one thing. And another. And maybe another.

Melania Trump Aura: Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Personally, I think one of the secrets of motherhood is to tell people the truth. Therefore, I’m including this chakra databank.

Symbolic Size: 1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality: Locked down. Think “Under lock and key.”

Mostly I admire Melania Trump’s strong will. Besides that, I’m starting to feel really, really sorry for her…

Until I remember her power as First Lady, and then I care more about the damage she can do.

Melania Trump Aura: Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

How great was your mother at giving to you emotionally? In a balanced way? Lucky you, if your responses have just been enthusiastically positive!

Let’s research how Melania Trump navigates this so-tricky aspect of motherhood.

Symbolic Size: 1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality: Closed off. Angrily closed off. As if nobody can ever give enough to her to make up for what has happened to her. So why would she be able to give emotionally to anyone?

Melania Trump Aura: Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving

Of course, Melania’s Heart Chakra contains 50 databanks. True of every adult. Especially relevant: How can professional aura readers (not within RES, other ones, such as psychics) — how can they not read chakra databanks?

Honestly, why would “Emotional Giving” automatically show the same results as “Emotional Receiving”?

No wonder I recommend that anyone who reads auras get skills. Get the level of skill where you can research chakra databanks. “Heart Chakra OPEN” OR “Heart Chakra CLOSED.” That kind of aura reading is so outdated.

Living now, in The Age of Awakening, hello! Everyone is energy sensitive who wants to be. So we can gain great skills for aura reading, too.

Symbolic Size: 90 miles. Over-functioning.

Quality: Cold as ice. Equally demanding as she is chilling, evidently Melania Trump likes to test people emotionally.

Inciting people, like her son, to give her more. Then to give her even more. Ultimately, maybe, eventually, theoretically… Melania Trump will receive enough to stop mostly-hating you.

Interesting, in a mother! Speaking of which…

Melania Trump Aura: Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Connection to Her Son Barron

Most of a person’s chakra databanks are quite universal. Nevertheless, everybody has chakra databanks that are both personal and current. I’m going to research if the so-proud mother has this chakra databank to her beloved little child. Probably does!

In which case, this databank will be important. Especially important for this particular Melania Trump Aura Reading.

Symbolic Size: 80 miles. Over-functioning.

Quality: Shocking to me, actually. Wholly unlike her other chakra databanks is this combo of dependence, rage, and all-around emotional intensity. A veritable kitchen sink of screaming need!

Sometimes I might find comparable intensity in a person’s chakra databanks connected to a lover. Never before to a parent’s chakra databanks about relating to her child.

Summary: That poor, poor Barron.

Melania Trump Aura: Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Connection to Her Husband Donald

Surely I’m not the only one who’s curious…

Symbolic Size: 18 feet. Wow, a normal-sized chakra databank!

Quality: A slick, greasy way of relating to her husband, almost entirely a fantasy. A fantasy that she doesn’t entirely believe. But she’ll see it through.

In conclusion, what’s Melania’s emotional connection to her rather unusual husband? Evidently she decided long ago how she would always relate. And she’s not budging. Not with her exceptional willpower!

According to this chakra databank:

Donald is a valiant hero.

Terribly misunderstood.

She, alone, can love him and redeem him.

Blog-Buddies, ain’t love grand?

34 thoughts on “Melania Trump Aura. Does It Proclaim Her Great Love of Motherhood? Really?”

• 1
    Isabella C. says:

This is really, truly incredible.

Not in the sense of not being credible, of course. 🙂

Just the opposite. It’s like being slammed with truth.

• 2
    Isabella C. says:

There’s such an incredible mass of confusion, half-truths, outright lies, misinformation, etc… and all it takes is one pure person with energetic literacy skills about 1,000 words to lay it to rest.

• 3
    Isabella C. says:

Aura reading, especially when you do it yourself, brings such relief.

When you’re thirsty for the truth, it’s a way to actually get a big, satisfying drink. And it brings me peace.

• 4
    Lilian says:

What I’ve found is that, if I know the person, and I’ve been struggling with them for a while, then an aura reading like this gives me “an absolution.”

No mystery why things are so difficult.

• 5
    Lilian says:

But, if I don’t know the person, it kind of feels like I’m watching a horror movie, and I don’t enjoy those. Eek!

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

ISABELLA C, thanks so much.

ZOFIA, a horror movie? Really? When was the last time you checked out “Celebrity Readings — Aura Readings, Face Readings, Skilled Empath Merges.”

You can find loads of inspiring ones there.

• 7
    Julie says:

A fascinating reading. Thank you, Rose!

Not that I ever imagined it would be easy to be born into this family of privilege (I didn’t!).

But this really illuminates the dynamics of the relationships, on her side. And the price paid for wealth.

• 8
    Lilian says:

Thanks. Hmm, as I’m being annoying, can I ask something?

So, aura readings are snapshots. And yes, many people, including myself, have lots of stuff and character flaws.

• 9
    Lilian says:

But… what I’ve noticed is that I can trust certain people to try to change and learn, and some people I don’t.

No matter what (or how alarming) the “starting point” may be. Is that dependent on all the “growth chakra databanks”? Like “emotional growth”, “spiritual growth” etc.

• 10
    Lilian says:

My feeling is that “intellectual growth” may not be so important here… Or this could be a session question, if I can remember to remember.

• 11
    AJ says:

One of the things I find most fascinating about this aura reading was “I’ve got to keep myself thin.”

As a man, I don’t have the same societal expectations about being thin. Not like women go through. But it always surprises me when I read auras of celebrities how they often scream of being starving.

It shows so clearly—even if you can’t see it in the photograph.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

AJ, this is one reason why I’m so hopeful about teaching Stage Three Energetic Literacy to as many people as possible.

Once enough people perceive this, we’ll have motivation to go past old habits, according to which a woman is “beautiful” if she’s practically as thin as a clothes hanger, plus implants.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

JULIE, thanks. 🙂

LILIAN, your questions are inspiring a blog post. Not writing it today, though! Stay tuned….

• 14
    Isabella C. says:

Lilian, great question! Looking forward to that blog post.

There’s another category of people: People who will grow up to a certain point, or during a certain phase of life, and then they’ve had enough, they’re not interested anymore.

• 15
    Lilian says:

Yeah! Awesome. That’s something instinctive that I think I pick up on.

Rose, for example, the person we dealt with in our last session. I still trust him as I can see him learning, specifically on the stuff you mentioned.

• 16

This is a very interesting reading Rose. The contrast between Melania and Michelle Obama couldn’t be any greater.

• 17

On the subject of extreme spiritual addiction, I read this article in the Guardian yesterday talking about how there are conspiracy theories about people being cloned:
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2017/may/15/avril-lavigne-melissa-cloning-conspiracy-theories .

It was fascinating to me that two (maybe 3) of the women listed in the article are in extreme spiritual addiction. So apparently even without deeper perception, something seems “off” about these celebrities.

• 18

I also am interested to read that blog post. I have definitely noticed what you are talking about, Lillian and Isabella.

AJ, now that I know about auras that scream “hungry” it is hard to enjoy many tv shows…

• 19
    Gillian says:

There was a silly cartoon on Facebook the other day about Trump being an alien.

So yeah, exactly as you say Kylie, it feels like people know that something is ‘off.’ Very interesting.

• 20
    Gillian says:

What struck me about this reading of Ivanka was this line: “nobody can ever give enough to her to make up for what has happened to her.”

• 21
    Gillian says:

Did you mean, Rose, that she is angry about being in extreme spiritual addiction?

Otherwise, I’m afraid I fail to see what she can be so upset about! Beautiful and influential and mega-rich. Born into immense privilege.

• 22
    Gillian says:

Quite apart from the icky consciousness experiment, I am not inclined to feel sorry for her!!

I couldn’t help but think of the many who go hungry every night, who don’t have roofs over their head, who have lost their families…

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

GILLIAN, please think for a minute about times when an RES expert has read YOUR aura.

Chakra databanks contain information about you, or somebody else, at the time of the aura reading. (Or when the photo was taken, for a photo reading.)

Nothing in your aura, or Melania’s, is about a theory. Or a commentary about how badly the aura itself is doing.

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

For the sake of factual accuracy, be it said, Melania Trump was hardly born into immense privilege.

• 25
    Rose Rosetree says:

What really fascinates me? KYLIE’s Comment 17 and GILLIAN’s reference to a Facebook conversation about Trump… related to alien.

Please help me out, Blog-Buddies. If you read a newspaper article, see a blog post or FB article… and the topic is relevant… please:

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

Tell the folks that you know an expert aura reader who has a related take on what’s going on, and direct them to this blog post on Melania, plus these YouTubes:

On Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCBK8z5XZ3w

And on Pence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB8MdhTBElI

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

If that source does interviews, please recommend that they interview me. Tell them, I’ve done over 1,000 media interviews, you may know, including top-rated segments on “The View.”

Regular people? They might just enjoy books like “The New Strong.” Or learn to read auras for themselves, starting with the online workshop, Aura Reading Free Intro.
    RES has always grown by people spreading the word. I’d appreciate your help with this.

• 28
    Jnana says:

(Comment 20)
    What struck me about this reading of ‘Ivanka’

(The post was on Melania not Ivanka

• 29
    Gillian says:

Oops! I just realised I was confusing Melania with Ivanka…. DOH!

• 30
    Lilian says:

Nah, I take back comment 15.

There’s confusion in me about me seeing the best I can in people and steering them in a positive direction with all my natural cunning and caring, and noticing when someone is steering themselves in a positive direction without me…

• 31
    Lilian says:

So that’s the confusion where my question came from. I think people can genuinely appreciate when I can help them and make them feel like a better person, and may be angry if I stop helping them. (Hello a couple of ex-boyfriends)

But I need to learn to recognise the people who don’t need this assistance.

• 32
    Lilian says:

Because then I know who to actually rely on… No doubt I will ask about this in sessions.

• 33
    Christine says:

I will pass that information on where I can.

I think this a powerful reading. It leaves me very sad for her child.

• 34
    Julie says:

Hi Lilian,

About comment 30-

Better than any direct steering (which assumes that you know what is best for that person), is to set the example.

When you are the positive example, that person can notice (they will notice!) and can choose how to respond.

Maybe they up their game, and maybe they don’t, but it is their free will choice.