Jeremy Corbyn, Political Aura Reading

Jeremy Corbyn
Jeremy Corbyn — here’s aura reading perspective on the controversial British politician/

Jeremy Corbyn is in the spotlight today, at least if you live in England and you’re getting ready to vote on June 8. What does his aura say?

At our current contest, Money Happy Contest Starts Today, a few different Blog-Buddies nominated the controversial politician. They really wanted him to get the full energetic literacy treatment. How could I resist, after these fascinating comments from BERNIE?

Corbyn is very much a ‘leftie’ (ie. socialist) in his politics and appears more principled than many politicians!

He advocates increasing taxes on the rich to help the less wealthy. His party’s just released election manifesto sets out plans for much increased borrowing for investment, which worries some people and excites others.

I wonder if his outlook is rooted too much in ideology and not enough in reality, if it would more likely crash the British economy than actually bring about a fairer society.

Let Our Aura Reading of Jeremy Corbyn Begin!

Leading off, my disclaimer: I’m quite ignorant of British politics. So please forgive that ignorance. Also know that I’m no partisan here, just a teacher of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. (For background info on aura reading, scroll down towards the end of this post.)

To open up the picture I’m using, click on the name “Romeo.” Nope, just kidding. Please click on “Jeremy Corbyn.”

In case you’re wondering, once you gain the basics of workable energetic literacy — which I surely can teach you — what will you find? Every photo is an aura photo.

Here I’ll start with a gift of the soul. A special treat, when reading the first “chakra databank” in this collection. (Could I read other chakra databanks instead, or in addition? Sure. Hundreds of them. The ones selected here aim to give you a Political Aura Reading.)

After describing that gift, Mr. Corbyn’s potential, otherwise I’ll research differently. Emphasizing the changing, practical parts of a chakra databank: the symbolic size and quality at the time of the aura picture.

Jeremy Corbyn’s Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

Lifelong Gift of His Soul

Shrewd, with a highly analytical mind.

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

3 inches.

Quality of this Chakra Databank

A certain kind of idealism, as in “I’ll put a good face on things, come to power, and then I’ll do all that I can to help people because I really care.”

Jeremy Corbyn’s Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity (as a Person)

This part of an aura is about telling the truth.

Symbolic Size

2 inches.

Quality

Nearly chuckling. Because it’s astounding how credulous people can be… when they’re good and desperate.

Jeremy Corbyn’s Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity as a Politician

This part of an aura is about telling the truth when Jeremy Corbyn is playing his role as a politician. (People have optional chakra databanks, although most are standard issue. This one is related to the politician’s current lifestyle.)

Symbolic Size

90 miles. (Sorry, you metric users. I’m just not used to converting these measurements. This blog isn’t about maths, to put it mildly.)

Quality

Putting on a great show, resplendent with charisma: Delicious, high-minded, very kindly, noble. (Fake.)

Jeremy Corbyn’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity as a Politician

This part of an aura is about what a person actually does, including when other’s aren’t looking.

Symbolic Size

3 inches.

Quality

A certain laziness is evident. However, Jeremy Corbyn is a sociable fellow, and he tends to take credit for work done by others, and blame them when projects don’t turn out as planned.

Jeremy Corbyn’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power

This part of an aura is about collaborating with others when power (and politics) are at stake.

Symbolic Size

5 inches.

Quality

Flattery appears to be a significant talent for Mr. Corbyn’s team-building.

Jeremy Corbyn’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

This part of an aura reveals a person’s highest inspiration. A comparative term, to be sure…. Because sometimes that highest inspiration isn’t terribly lofty.

Symbolic Size

1/2 inch. Nearly in complete shutdown.

Quality

Power is the delicious commodity, the goal, the most desired thing of all. I don’t know the content of Jeremy Corbyn’s speeches, but he may not be letting on….

Oh, good luck with that election, my friends across the pond!

Calling all British Voters

Have a look! And please tell your friends. BTW, if you’d like me to read more auras related to this election, please contact your favorite newspaper or radio show. (Normal people are allowed to do that, you know.) Ask them to interview me. It’s been years since I’ve done a media interview in your land, but I have done over 1,000 interviews so far. Email me at rose@rose-rosetree.com.

First and foremost, however, please know that I would never advocate voting for anyone based on an aura reading. Instead, inform yourself by learning facts about what a candidate has done. The record. The promises. The factual accuracy!!!

Supplementing your knowledge and common sense, then add aura reading. That’s what I recommend, as an American voter never misses an election.

Finally, a Bit about Aura Reading

And to learn more about the sort of energetic literacy that I use and teach, here come a few helpful links.

Did you know? This highly practical skill is NOT psychic reading, energy reading, intuitive reading, or similar. Rather, what I teach is a form of energetic literacy. Learn more at our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

Bl0g-Buddies, I’m delighted to tell you about two powerful new resources. My new “Aura Reading 101.” can turn you into a really skilled aura reader. In addition, there’s a five-lesson introductory workshop: “Aura Reading — Free Intro” .

That one is free. Why not check it out!

67 thoughts on “Jeremy Corbyn, Political Aura Reading”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

Incidentally, some of you Blog-Buddies may wonder how to ask me to do one of these free aura readings or a face reading.

There’s just one way, and it’s simple. When I give a contest at this blog, enter it! Sometimes will I do additional readings (like this one) either before or after the contest.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

Otherwise, what can you do if you’re really, really curious about somebody’s aura? Please don’t comment here with your requests. I won’t publish those comments.

Frankly, I’m not running an aura help desk. Not unless you know somebody willing to pay me properly to take on that role.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

So what can you do instead?

Either learn to read auras in detail. (This online workshop can help).

Or else request a personal session with me or another RES Expert.

On the day of your appointment, send links to any photos you choose.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

Overall, I’m glad that you’re curious about learning info that only can be gained through solid skills of energetic literacy, Blog-Buddies.

It’s smart! Even if you weren’t energy sensitive, I could teach you the skill of aura reading. And you are energy sensitive, aren’t you?

• 5

Thanks Rose. 🙂

• 6
    Gillian says:

Wow.

Thank you for doing this, Rose.

Very illuminating, though I am really disappointed too (not that I was planning on voting for Jeremy, anyway, but I guess I was half hoping that he would turn out to be a worthy option).

• 7
    Gillian says:

Knowing the state of Theresa May’s aura (who heads up the Conservative Party – Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour party is considered to be the main opposition), we Brits don’t have many good options to choose from, it seems.

Interesting times.

Then again, it reminds me of that saying: people get the leaders they deserve :-(.

• 8
    Lilian says:

I was waiting for your comments, Gillian. And yes, I have the same thoughts.

• 9
    Bernie says:

Thanks so much for doing this, Rose.

Yes, like Gillian, I am disappointed insofar as I was hoping and expecting Jeremy to fare much better! Very interesting!

• 10
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for your sweet comments, GILLIAN and LILIAN and BERNIE. Much appreciated!

It is distressing when your voting choices are, energetically, not in good shape.

What is the practical takeaway? More than ever, pay attention to the policies being offered. Are they feasible? Sensible?

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

I’m also very curious about your reactions, those of you Blog-Buddies who aren’t going to vote either against or for Jeremy Corbyn.

Do you share my fascination with seeing an aura reading? When you open up a photo, like the one offered in tne main post, how do you react?

Then how do you make sense of a highly contrasting aura reading?

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

For me, seeing Corbyn’s photo at first, I had yet more confirmation (as if I needed it 😉 ), “Yes, Rose,you’re heterosexual.”

Because I felt drawn to a man with a kindly manner, a welcoming smile.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

Afterwards, putting aside any reaction or agenda, I started to research what was going on with Corbyn energetically and subconsciously.

Such a sad contrast, this time! Other times it’s a happy contrast! Still other times, an elaboration of my first impression, except providing loads more detail.

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

For me, every time, every use of the RES Energy READING Skills, it’s beyond interesting. What a privilege and opportunity!

Being able to peek behind the curtain, penetrate some of life’s illusions. There is no greater delight — except for helping a person through the RES Energy HEALING Skills.

But it’s pretty darned delightful, any time, smashing through life’s illusions.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you also enjoy readings like this, it would be great if you’d comment.

Partly because any feedback, even a sentence or two, would be fascinating on its own terms.

Beyond that — as will be obvious if you think about it — I’m always collecting data here in the form of your comments.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

When an article like this one falls with a comment thud, beyond the three people who requested it, I can only assume you’all aren’t much interested in having me read auras of newsmakers.

It leans me towards writing different types of article. Although I do wonder, is that true? Could be, this type of article is your favorite. Or perhaps you only like it when I read rock stars. Or business people.

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

Whenever you like an article, or a type of article, please comment. This will encourage me to give you more of the same. And if you don’t like an article, write and say why. You know, you can give feedback without being vicious; this too could be informative.

What is the only way for me to know how you react to an article here? Feedback in the form of your comments, one post at a time.

• 18

Rose, I think it’s a great service you have provided here, reading auras of politicians before an election. I won’t be voting for or against him, seeing as I am American, but I did (and still do) appreciate your readings of US presidential candidates, and Isabella’s aura readings, too.

Along with looking at the candidate’s history and policies, your aura readings provide helpful information to help a voter decide.

Many years ago, I knew someone who voted for a presidential candidate just because she thought he was cuter than the other guy…

• 19
    Lilian says:

It might be that most blog buddies are from the US. And maybe don’t know much about what’s happening in the UK right now.

• 20
    Lilian says:

But thank-you. To me, this guy just registers as grey, no spark, nothing.

• 21
    Lilian says:

I know the corner of left wing politics he came from.

I passed through it briefly, and know that some of my ex aquaintances are still stuck there.

The whole scene is so stuck in the past, so stale, and so embattled that’s inevitable that something like Jeremy Corbyn would happen.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

JESSICA GATES, thank you. Isn’t that kind of voting behavior fascinating?

And you know as someone with great skills of energetic literacy, aura reading won’t explain everything. For instance how that voter defined her civic duty as, “Make this presidential election about cuteness.”

How, how, how can that be, be, be?

• 23

I also very much appreciate this type of reading. It is disappointing to hear there aren’t great political alternatives for British voters.

• 24
    Emily T says:

Appreciate this aura reading Rose!

I never really took to him, I thought he might be another someone who deep down doesn’t believe he can fulfill his promises. Jarring to see that thirst for power.

Also interesting how it mirrors Theresa May’s own thirst for power in the aura reading you did for the newsletter not long ago.

• 25

Most interesting, Rose, thank you for this one.
    PS I suspect that comments may be lighter than usual at the get go because of Memorial Day weekend.

• 26
    Gillian says:

I appreciate your suggestion about focusing on policies. That is good advice!

I also really enjoy your aura readings a lot! I love aura readings of politicians :-). I also love aura readings of writers or creative people.

And I especially love aura readings of enlightened people, such as the one you did not so long ago of Weird Al (I think that’s the name he goes by). I can’t actually remember if I commented or not…

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks, everyone, for your input.

In my experience, ANONYMOUSLY ANONYMOUS, holidays can be a factor in commenting. What I notice more is trends where folks kind of get out of the habit of commenting, and then we fall into a bit of a comment drought.

All of these comments from you’ all today will change that cycle, I’ll bet!

• 28
    An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose, I enjoy reading your political aura readings–I must admit—that I am more interested in the political figures that I know.

• 29
    Mel says:

Oh, I thought every post showed you how many views it had. I find that some sites posts will have a lot of comments from a few passionate people but it’s not really a reflection of the topic’s popularity.

• 30
    Rose Rosetree says:

MEL, that’s an interesting point. Probably I could learn to find that info. No it doesn’t show automatically, and it wouldn’t matter to me if it did.

You see, this is a blog community — a blog designed for educational purposes — bringing something quite new into the world: The various skill sets of RES and big chunks o’ knowledge like The New Strong.

Seems to me, when people send comments, even short ones, that tells me quite a lot about their degree of engagement and interest.

• 31
    Rose Rosetree says:

Those who comment here help to shape the blog. And the content of those comments matters to me, so I can continue to be of service to my readers.

Seems to me, commenting also helps the commenters. Thoughts clarify, even in the process of keyboarding a casual little comment. By asking questions or sharing opinions, people who comment the most probably learn the most.

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

AN AVID READER, your comment was helpful to me, feedbackwise. Thank you!

• 33

Rose, I hope you will do more of these.

• 34

Personally I would hope you can find more readers on the other side of the pond–their comments could bring in new perspectives and information.

• 35
    Liane says:

I very much enjoyed the reading. First impression when I saw the photograph was he comes from the land of wishful thinking. I didn’t read him, just my first thought.

• 36

Rose, I always get a lot out of your readings of politicians.

Unlike most other famous and influential people, politicians really have to be on record about their agendas and their values. I think it’s both fascinating and highly practical to find out what they are actually about (and how that differs from the way they attempt to present themselves).

• 37
    Jnana says:

Thank you for this and registering my preference for more aura readings of politicians.

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

Golly, thanks so much for these latest comments. Reading them, I started to have a song run through my head.

(Am I the only one here who has an inner soundtrack at times? They’re based on songs and TV jingles I have heard.)

This time I heard, “When the Saints Come Marching In.” 🙂

• 39
    Jnana says:

The US is down, looks like the same goes for the UK.

The Germans have better karma with an enlightened leading them.

Which leaves Macron whom I’m really curious about but no, no this is not a request.

• 40
    Jnana says:

I don’t quite get how verbal integrity as a politician is at 90 miles which I would have thought meant lots of integrity but then it translates to putting on a show. Wouldn’t that have reduced the size of this databank?

Perhaps a level 2 aura reading course would help me understand this?

• 41

Indeed, JNANA. For now you, and other Blog-Buddies, can just think:

Overfunctioning. A big show of verbal integrity. Add to the description I offered this word: FAKE. (So obvious to me, I omitted it. Oops. I’ll go back and put it in.)

• 42
    Lilian says:

Hi Rose, I tend to commend because you don’t have a “like” button, so I just want to let you know I’ve read the post. But then that starts me thinking.

• 43
    Lilian says:

Hmm, my opinion is that we just need to educate ourselves more about what’s happening.

Like, did you know that a real problem in the UK is the economic output per hours worked? A colleague at work says it’s because of bad management in the UK… :-p

• 44
    Lilian says:

Its also surprising that the German tax rate is similar to ours, but they’re actually in budget surplus every year…?

• 45
    Lilian says:

It’s annoying that they don’t teach us the basics of this in school… even A-level politics was a bit rubbish. But if we can understand Rose, then this stuff isn’t so hard.

• 46
    Lilian says:

It might be a historic election for me, in terms of the way I vote. But I’m thinking that this may be true. Theresa;s power grab may be distasteful, but she needs a clear mandate to overcome hard right members of her own party.

• 47
    Lilian says:

Anyway, I’ve had this is my own life a couple of times now. You can’t let distaste for what’s in someone’s aura get in the way of making the most pragmatic decision.

• 48
    Lilian says:

Am starting to think about all my favourite newspaper articles now… (think-session activated, must resist)

• 49
    Lilian says:

but, from a RES perspective, at least neither Theresa or Jeremy are in extreme spiritual addiction or in spiritual shutdown, right? And the more we actively engage the better it will be in the future.

• 50
    Gillian says:

Lillian, sorry but Theresa IS in extreme spiritual addiciton… :-(.

Who was it who commented here?…. Jnana in comment #39, ‘the US is down, the UK is down….’

English politics is in a sorry state.

• 51
    Gillian says:

I’ve just read Rose’s aura reading of Nicola Sturgeon though so that has cheered me up quite considerably :-).

Thank God there are still some sane people in politics.

• 52
    Gillian says:

While reading these comments, Elizabeth Warren (US Senator) also came to mind.

Hillary may not have won the presidency, but you guys still have lots of good guys over there too.

• 53
    Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN and GILLIAN, thanks for your latest brainy comments.

LILIAN, yes, I think that GILLIAN knows more up-to-date info about Prime Minister Theresa May. Although when elected she was just in a certain kind of energetic mess, now it has progressed to extreme spiritual addiction.

• 54
    Lilian says:

Thanks. I wasn’t aware. Oh dear.

• 55
    David B says:

Hi Rose

Personally, I’m not super interested in politics, though my riding turned into a big deal in the recent provincial election. Eventually prevented a majority government.

What I find most interesting are people who are able to retain integrity in such an acid environment.

• 56
    David B says:

re: Comment 30
    Rose – you definitely want that info. It can give you lots of info about what posts are popular. In most cases, a minority make comments.

I use Google Analytics Dashboard plugin. It feeds the basic info to a window on your Dashboard. And you can explore all sorts more in Google itself. Page views, unique visitors, pages per session, how they got to you, what part of the world, errors, and so forth…

• 57
    Lilian says:

Hmm, I am interested in politics insofar as I’m really not interested in living through a time of economic hardship… so boring! It’s so frustrating that we seem to be bringing that on ourselves for no reason! At least with RES, I know “why”. Sort of.

• 58

Yes Google Analytics!

• 59
    Rose Rosetree says:

About Comments #56 and 29, DAVID B and MEL, I know these suggestions are kindly meant.

I’ll write this one more time and thus conclude this thread at my blog. Other people may be very interested in how many hits they get at different posts, and to them that means interest. Not the kind of interest that matters to me.

• 60
    Rose Rosetree says:

Does this blog carry advertising, which might be based on traffic? No, thank you.

Do I really give a hoot how many people click on something here? An article they may not even read, beyond the first sentence! No, actually. (Check it out: Research shows the majority of people don’t read much of what they click on. In fact, the majority of people who forward an article haven’t even read it.)

Regardling technology, I’m no expert. But teaching? I know something about that. And teaching you Blog-Buddies — that I care about.

To this teacher, all that matters is the number of comments. And what they say. (Even a simple “Like” comment is informative.)

• 61
    Rose Rosetree says:

This teacher wants to know who comments. And what each person has to say.

Consequently I invite your active participation here.

To everyone who is reading this: You can personalize your experience and, to some extent, custom-shape this blog itself, through your active participation.

• 62
    Rose Rosetree says:

Note: I do have someone really good helping to redo my website. (One of these days, it will go live!)

And there I’m into due diligence about SEO. Just not a factor in how I run my blog.

Maybe my views will change. After all, I resisted Facebook for years. While now I’m definitely there… and every one of you readers is invited to become my FB friend.

• 63
    David B says:

Hi Rose

Comments are indeed a useful way to gauge interest in a topic. But that’s only the surface view of what is drawing interest.

In discussion forums, the majority of readers never post. So too will many avid readers never feel they have something useful to say in a comment.

• 64
    David B says:

Am not suggesting you change your style. Only that such information is already being gathered about your blog. Why not have it as another tool to support your teaching?

You can ignore it most of the time, then glance at it when needed.

• 65

Sweet of you to persist, DAVID B, like the true friend you are. 🙂

• 66
    Julie says:

Comment 38 –

I have an inner soundtrack too. Makes listening to the radio not always necessary!

• 67
    Lilian says:

Hmm, I think I’ll just have to “vote human.” Life is weird.