Meditation Problems Uncovered with Spiritual Path Consults™

Meditation Problems
Meditation Problems — they show clearly with Spiritual Path Consults™

Meditation Problems — can they be uncovered through Spiritual Path Consults? Definitely.

Don’t let a pretty name like “meditation” blind you to a not-so-pretty reality. Because this Enlightenment Coach has helped clients to recognize unsuspected problems. Like the shocker you’ll hear on the recording supplied in today’s blog post.

Problems Or No Problems,

Meditation Isn’t Required to Reach Enlightenment

“Working through” your problems with meditation might not be helping one bit. If your meditation can’t help you succeed, please! Don’t just keep slogging away.

Because you might be hurting your spiritual evolution more than helping it.

Maybe that’s common sense. Except you might be amazed.

Amazed speechless! Yes, amazed, to learn what can show up in sessions of Spiritual Path Consults. Because many personal growth practices are downright destructive.

Sanctified by the name “meditation”? No guarantees, folks! Some meditation is lovely. Other meditation practices taught today are about as sacred as a corrupt Catholic priest who is “helping” a handsome young altar boy.

And just in case you’re one of the innocents who has “made up your own meditation” — stop that right now. Or, at least, give yourself the benefit of Spiritual Path Consults. With all respect, meditation is too important for a gamble. You may have no idea of the hidden consequences of what you’ve been doing.

Even More Amazing — But in an Uplifting Way

You Don’t Need to Meditate to Gain Enlightenment

Not now. Not in The Age of Awakening. Because sometimes meditation works fine and other times there are problems, but either way…

You don’t need to meditate in order to gain Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Just give yourself 20 daily minutes of Technique Time. And otherwise live with honor, integrity, pursuing success as you define it.

Granted, Some of You Readers May Be a Bit Snobby

About Practices That Are Spiritual

This I fully understand. Because I used to live that kind of snobbery. To the max.

Once upon a time, I would have thought meditation (even with problems) was more spiritual than any other practices to supplement spiritual awakening.

For example, I’m curious. Did you listen to the recordings in this series of posts?

These recordings shared three Spiritual Path Consults about a healing practice. You could call this practice “New Age.” You could call it “not spiritual” due to “not being meditation.”

Well, let’s strip away some illusions. Removing any illusions you might have like, “Meditation problems can’t really exist. Not if you’ve studied with a proper teacher.”

Really? How about a very reputable Buddhist organization, for instance? Well, take out your listening ears. And perhaps practice dropping your jaw. Then picking it back up again.

Spiritual Path Consults Can Protect You from Meditation Problems

Because discernment matters. Skill at researching the fine fabrics of consciousness? Of course that matters.

So, here’s a sample of Spiritual Path Consults to show you what I mean.

Thanks to “Gladys” for giving permission for me to make this recording and share it with you.

Questions or comments, anyone?

32 thoughts on “Meditation Problems Uncovered with Spiritual Path Consults™”

• 1
    Call me Ishmael says:

What an amazingly useful speciality. It would have been especially useful for me back in the day when I was trying a lot of things, some probably quite useless or dangerous.

How inspiring that spiritual seekers can take advantage of this opportunity and be able to choose techniques that actually do what they say on the tin!

• 2
    Caroline says:

Hi Rose,

The recording seems to finish way earlier than the 12 minute mark?

I’ve enjoyed the other Spiritual Path Consult blog posts (though they are also making me nervous).

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

CAROLINE, there is no time limit for how long a recording must last before I share it with you.

I’m glad you have enjoyed what you did.

As for worrying, you can always set up an appointment with me to get more info.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

CALL ME ISHMAEL, can I ever relate!

• 5
    David B says:

Thanks for sharing, both of you.

I’ve run into a few people doing practices they thought “spiritual” but which were clearly having a bad effect. But because of how they framed it, they were not making the connection. between problems and the practice.

• 6
    David B says:

All too common that meditation and other practices try to divorce someone from their human reality. How to fail at being human and at making spiritual progress both!

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

DAVID B, it is so tricky. Especially because people care so much.

Maybe also because sometimes they are just desperate to evolve spiritually, so discernement takes a back seat.

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

I’m so glad that we and our fellow colleages as “Enlightenment Coaches” can help those who come to us.

For us, we’re not just being of service in some abstract way. For us, it’s personal.

Thanks so much for commenting here.

• 9
    Gabrielle says:

I’ll confess that I didn’t know meditation was something that required proper instruction.

Before I found RES, I thought it was more like sitting with yourself, possibly being guided in some way.

• 10
    Gabrielle says:

I didn’t even know people had dedicated their lives to proper meditation.

• 11
    Gabrielle says:

I even ran across some information that suggested meditation would help empaths.

I greatly appreciate the knowledge shared here.

• 12
    Liane says:

What a relief to know I don’t HAVE to meditate. I hate it!

Probably because I suck at it.

Like Gladys, it’s one thing I’m glad to have failed.

• 13
    Liane says:

It’s so darn trendy right now, even my medical doc prescribed 10 minutes of nightly meditation for me.

To relieve stress.

• 14
    Liane says:

Thanks Rose and Gladys for this timely post. Happy to check this one off the list and get on with a healthy amount of whatever works.

Or nothing at all. Depends on the day : )

• 15
    Lilian says:

Thanks Rose. I remember meditation “stopped working” for me at around 2001, when I’d been meditating every day from about 1997.

I remember being confused about that, but got on with my life.

• 16
    Lilian says:

It’s so interesting, the changes we are all experiencing! I started noticing “energy” in quite a major way by around 2009, in a quite alarming “what is happening” kind of way.

But that awareness is finally integrating now.. I hope.

• 17
    Lilian says:

I’d love to do a questionnaire about this one day… “Please give an approximate date for x,y,z experiences.” and so on.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Appreciating these latest comments from you LILIAN, LIANE, and GABRIELLE.

Here come some responses — one way you can tell the difference between a “support group” type of blog where all comments are a free-for-all versus an educational blog moderated by somebody with background in what she’s talking about. (Although I never claim to know all the answers.)

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Re Comment #16, LILIAN, what does it mean to successfully “integrate” energy awareness? That energy sensitivity available to all humans now!

We don’t need to leave that to chance. And then hopes.

I’d recommend reading (or re-reading) “The New Strong.” Nice and slowly. It’s not the only roadmap but it has helped some folks evolve so surely and rapidly that they moved into Enlightenment. Not too shabby!

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, related to your Comment 12, it’s terrible for you or others to think you’re not good at meditation.

Equally terrible — to assume that a person is “supposed” to know an effective way to meditate. Why? Would you just improvise being a car mechanic? Doing brain surgery?

Of course you’d be successful at meditation, LIANE, if you learned an effective technique, properly taught.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

GABRIELLE, I agree with your Comment #10: “The term is used pretty loosely it seems and meditation is even encouraged by the untrained.”

As one of those people who used to dedicate my life to the practice and teaching of meditation — from 1970-1986 — I’m just appalled by the ignorance on offer in the marketplace today. Case in point, a physician who offers advice to “meditate for 10 minutes before bed.”

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Erp! That Comment 13 is one of several comments in a row that made me cringe. (Nothing to do with my profound liking and respect for all three of you ladies commenting here.)

Meditate before sleep? LIANE, does your M.D. really think the purpose of meditation is to become dull?

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Such is the legacy of the venial Dr. Herbert Benson. Whose “Relaxation Response” made him rich and famous.

Meanwhile all he did, IMHO, was to rip off some superficial aspects of Transcendental Meditation, sanitize it with his Harvard status, and teach a so-called “meditation technique” that DOES help people to sleep.

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

Personally, I heard him speak at my first course with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, in Poland Springs, Maine.

Benson bragged to us all that he was too pure a scientist to taint his research by actually learning TM. No, he preferred to do his “scientifically pure” thievery.

The man stole superficial technique concepts and flavored them with his arrogant assumption that… in his ignorance of what meditation really could be, he understood more than enough.

• 25
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you’re ever personally curious about meditation, I have many ways to help you in a session.

All the way from Spiritual Path Consults™

to Soul Thrill™ Aura Research

to helping you by co-creating a custom-designed meditation technique that you can use every day.

Just set up a 55-min. appointment for Enlightenment Coaching.

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

But — to me — the really, really important point about meditation is that now it’s only “a form of Technique Time.”

Compare that to pre-Shift. When expertly done, effective meditation was usually essential for a person’s rapid spiritual growth.

Now we’re living on the same planet as before 12/21/12. But the laws of nature (and spiritual evolution) are very different.

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

In The Age of Awakening, we can do any effective and interesting forms of Technique Time we like.

So long as we don’t do them form more than 20 minutes, total.

Integrating the results by paying attention to our human lives (not energies) helps us to evolve most rapidly now.

• 28
    Lilian says:

By integrate, I mean that I don’t consciously notice energy and the have to ignore that thought, when before I would. If I do notice energy consciously, that’s usually a red flag for something… and time to have a session.

• 29
    Grace T. says:

I enjoyed the recording and liked the part about the divine not having contempt for human.

Attempting to overcome being human is still a theme that runs through a lot of spiritual thinking and techniques.

• 30
    Liane says:

No, I don’t want to become dull! I didn’t take my doc’s advice.

Instead I chose to read from the stack of Rose Rosetree books on my nightstand.

• 31
    Liane says:

I am only a little curious about meditation.

In the future I will ask for a session centered around it, but for now I’m seriously enjoying the freedom of not even thinking about it.

• 32
    Liane says:

Somehow it feels too closely related to long-winded prayers.

Which means I likely don’t know anything about how to do it properly or safely.

Yes, for sure, a future session.