Elon Musk’s Aura. Making Money Profile #2.

Elon Musk's aura.
Elon Musk’s aura. Money-maker extraordinare! Ever wonder, how’s his aura doing?

Elon Musk’s aura stars today in our series of Making Money Profiles. Could his aura show something even better, spiritually, than the life he is having humanly?

Already you know how amazing he is, right? Elon Musk: First of all, entrepreneur! Second, inventor! Third, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX!

Yes, not just CEO of anything but CEO of TESLA!!! and SPACEX!!!

Finally, the man is rich, rich, rich.

Thanks to nominators GRACE T. and JESSICA GATES. They win second prize in our Money Happy Contest.

One thing’s for sure. Today’s Making Money Profile will not be “Musk Ado About Nothing.” 😉

Before Read about Elon Musk’s Aura

Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with how I go about assessing his aura.

Maybe you’d also enjoy checking out Third Prize awarded in our Money Happy Contest. (Since today’s post constitutes Second Prize. Oh, such suspense!)

Perhaps you might also gaze at this remarkable man’s aura photo. I’ll be using it to read his aura. Maybe you’d like to read it too!

Of course, when you’ve got skills for aura reading, every photo is an aura photo. 🙂

Elon Musk’s Aura. #1. Root Chakra Databank for Earning Money

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal range for him at the time of this photograph.

Quality

Solidly to connected to life on earth — to a degree that I’ve seldom encountered in any human being.

Equally fascinating, Elon Musk’s way of earning money combines:

• Intellectual power
  • Social power
  • A total absence of greed
  • And a comfortable acceptance that “Earning money is what humans do on earth. So it’s something that I will do.”

All this plus a certain connected-to-God sort of dazzle — sets me scrambling to check my Enlightenment Life List. Could it be? Such an inspiring public figure has never been nominated before? Yet that does appear to be the case.

Well, Blog-Buddies, by the time I’ve finished this Making Money Profile, I’ll have read 10 of his chakra databanks. And I’ll have an answer to the question: On top of everything else, is Elon Musk also in Enlightenment?

Elon Musk’s Aura. #2. Root Chakra Databank for Saving Money

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

Calm, analytical power allows Elon Musk to save appropriately. Simple for him, and not just because the man’s rich.

Elon Musk’s Aura. #3. Root Chakra Databank for Personality at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

Straightforward. Very cerebral. Yet leadership ability for interacting with people is at the ready.

Elon Musk’s Aura. #4. Root Chakra Databank for Personality PROJECTED at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

Just like the previously-read chakra databank, only a bit friendlier.

As in, “There are people here for me to interact with. Well, good. I like people.”

That effortless. And that completely un-phony!

Blog-Buddies, are you also falling in like with Elon Musk?

Elon Musk’s Aura. #5. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

At the risk of sounding like an Enlightenment Coach, here’s my best way to language this:

“Being present in human form, I am here to work.”

Add an undertone of unquestioned, unquestioning, no-need-to-question-it sense of self.

Elon Musk’s Aura. #6. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

Mild curiosity, if it’s just a mild conflict.

Actually, it’s entirely possible that for Elon Musk. Just about any conflict might seem like a pretty mild conflict.

(Yeah, if they’re in Age of Awakening Enlightenment…. )

Elon Musk’s Aura. #7. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Intelligence at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

(Says Rose, “That must be restful.” 😉 )

But surprise! Along with his emotional intelligence, and adding zest to this chakra databank, guess what? Elon Musk is an empath. Specifically, he’s got Intellectual Empath Ability.

Elon Musk’s Aura. #8. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication at Work

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

A direct and respectful tone — that’s his default.

Flexible communication results from his exceptionally flexible mind. (As flexible as it is analytical.) And, again, Elon Musk’s Intellectual Empath Ability strongly impacts how he speaks.

That isn’t necessarily the case, when somebody has that particular empath gift. A nice bonus for Elon Musk!

Elon Musk’s Aura. #9. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Awareness of Your Human Life

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

It’s great fun being this guy. And that unique flavor of fun is not lost on him.

Elon Musk’s Aura. #10. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

27 feet. Normal for him.

Quality

What a superb co-creation. Wonderfully dependable, too.

Note: Elon Musk has no need to control other people’s religious lives. He doesn’t even need to follow a religion. He’s got God right within him, strongly present. A useful point to remember if you know many people who are living in quite the opposite fashion. 😉

In Conclusion

What’s the first thing I plan to do, right after properly making this blog post live? Adding Elon Musk to my Enlightenment Life List. Hooray!

36 thoughts on “Elon Musk’s Aura. Making Money Profile #2.”

• 1
    An Avid Reader says:

Very interesting read. How wonderful to learn that someone so at ease with money is also enlightened!

• 2

Ooh, yay! Thank you, Rose!

• 3

Very interesting, Rose. I laughed out loud at this: “There are people here for me to interact with. Well, good. I like people.”

And also at the thought of how restful it must be to not be wired emotionally. As a strongly emotionally wired person, I agree!

• 4
    Grace T. says:

Awesome, thank you! The combination of talents at the Earning Money chakra databank were interesting/inspiring to me, and the intellectual empath ability is a pleasant surprise.

• 5
    Lilian says:

Yes! Haha, I laughed out loud when I saw his name, his enlightenment status and also when reading the comment Kylie mentioned.

Is that householder enlightenment for him, or the surrender kind?

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

Important question, LILIAN.

Last September I began calling it Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Rather than my previous name, Householder Enlightenment. This is what Elon Musk has. I think you can find references to Age of Awakening Enlightenment in the main post. Have a look!

Likewise, I evolved into using the term Traditional Enlightenment. Replacing the previous language choice, Surrender Enlightenment.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

This article was the official turning point with names, here at the blog.

• 8
    David B says:

Thanks, Rose. Not a big surprise.

Also co-founder of Paypal and founded SolarCity, now merged with Tesla and releasing solar roof panels that look like shingles.

Powers the house and car.

• 9
    David B says:

He’s also developing high-speed tube trains and new boring tech. SpaceX is now supplying the International Space Station.

The guy is not just a visionary but he makes things happen and has revolutionized multiple industries.

• 10
    Lilian says:

So is that age of awakening enlightenment for him? I’m assuming.

What I read here is that it’s his equilibrium and lack of ego that allows him to keep going with his ventures, at a somewhat steady pace. And I can see the value in that.

• 11
    Lilian says:

But, in my own adventures, having someone who can facilitate technology and make it happen within a stable and profitable business might actually be rarer than being a gifted engineer/scientist.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Well, LILIAN, you reminded me to emphasize where I wrote “Age of Awakening Enlightenment” in the original article.

Also, I fixed the link in my Comment #7.

Perhaps you might reread both of these, so that I am not asked to rewrite all these references to Enlightenment. I know you’ve meant well, and I could do more writing on this topic. Yet look at what’s already here, please.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

About “lack of ego,” that you cited as (presumably) a good thing in your Comment #10, guess what?

I have never, ever used that term. It’s not my definition of Enlightenment, and never has been.

Look, I know it’s easy to agglomerate everything you’ve heard and read about Enlightenment and attach it to my work. But I sure wish you wouldn’t.

• 14
    Lilian says:

All this technology stuff revolved around money (like R&D costs…), influence (like getting people to pay for your R&D costs), ego (wondering why people don’t think you’re a big enough genius to pay for the R&D costs) and so on…

• 15
    Lilian says:

I guess, that’s what’s exciting about what you’re doing, Rose.

Ideas and ideals I might have had about ego, personal achievement and the role of wealth when trying to be “a good person” are turned upside down.

• 16
    Gillian says:

Wow :-).

Have to say, I’m in awe of anyone who manages to become enlightened without RES :-).

• 17
    Sylvia says:

Loved this inspiring reading.

I particularly enjoyed how matter-of-fact he is as a person.

• 18
    Dana W. says:

Thank you for this reading! Very inspiring!

Always so interesting to read how people are wired differently emotionally (and then of course choose to use that wiring): “Sure, Elon Musk’s got a serviceable kind of emotional intelligence. Although he’s not wired to be particularly emotional in this lifetime.”

• 19
    Dana W. says:

I love this about him and conflict:

“He’ll do what he can to resolve it. But, hey, he’s a householder. That’s what householders do, right?”

• 20
    Isabella C. says:

I am also wired to be a pretty emotional person, unlike Elon Musk.

You know that idea that people who are very emotional are somehow weaker?

Can you think of anything more hilariously dumb?

• 21
    Lilian says:

Thanks for saying that Isabella.

I would argue that being more emotional makes you less likely to be apathetic, so more likely to perservere, and can actually provide a focus to your thoughts and actions. Having the capacity to respond to your environment, on a human way, totally helps our survival. Just think of mothers.

• 22
    Lilian says:

So that’s my theory. But the flip side of that is a question I have: what motivates Elon without the emotional component being as strong?

I think there are some hints when you hear Elon talk about the pleasures of aesthetics, beauty and design, which reminds me of Plato… anyways its interesting.

• 23
    Lilian says:

Sorry for yet more comments, but I had to share this. You get absolutely no hyperbole from this guy, it’s really refreshing.

• 24
    Lilian says:

“If you need inspiring words, then don’t do it.” lol.

“What’s the difference between really believing in your ideals and sticking to them versus pursuing some unrealistic dream that does not have merit.”

It just goes on. “I’m just want to think about the future and not feel sad.” Oh my, this guy has a fan.

• 25
    Lilian says:

Ah the sweet validation of the value of critical thinking and pragmatic pessimism. Thank-you Rose, for flagging this guy. I literally got super-excited.

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

Me too, LILIAN. You’re welcome.

And thanks for sharing. What wonderful quotes from Elon Musk!

• 27
    Explorer says:

This is such an inspiring read on so many levels!

Isabella C. your #20 is a timely reminder and an encouragement. Thank you! I’m very emotionally wired.

An Empath with strong Emotional Intuition and Oneness with strong Intellectual ability to name a few. Talk about confusion navigating through life.

• 28
    Explorer says:

With every RES session with Rose,workshops and articles, my sense of self is getting stronger.

I so very much appreciate my natural state of self now and find beauty and joy in it.

• 29
    Explorer says:

Elon Musk comes as a breath of fresh air, as a human, leader and a pioneer.

RES will be the future generations’ Elon Musk in opening up a revolutionary way of life here on Earth.

Thank you for this invaluable platform Rose!!

• 30
    Rose Rosetree says:

Wow, EXPLORER, what a sweet idea! You’re welcome, and thank you for sharing this platform/community with me.

• 31
    Gillian says:

Lilian, thank you so much for posting that link. I found it fascinating.

What an extraordinary person Elon Musk is – a true gift to humanity.

And what an amazing name :-).

• 32
    Dana K. says:

Yay! So glad for Elon. And for all of us.

I haven’t been at the blog so much lately with a very busy time in my life right now, but I saw this and had to read it.

I love the part at the end, “no need to control others religious lives”.

• 33
    Dana K. says:

It took me a while, maybe only recently to realize how holiness needs no physical markers, and so many very holy people have none–except what their aura reveals of course.

Fascinating. 😉

• 34
    Rose Rosetree says:

Fascinating and GOLDEN, your latest comments, DANA K.

Thank you so much. You’ve described something so important spiritually about Earth School.

• 35
    TG Murray says:

I stumbled on this article while trying to find more information about Elon Musk and I have to say, this is very interesting.

I have never heard of Chakra’s before so this is a whole new concept for me.

The man definitely thinks on a different level than other. He is going to make interplanetary space travel a reality.

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

Welcome, TG MURRAY. So glad you stumbled here.

Although this blog — and my website — aren’t mostly about Elon Musk, you may find much to enjoy.

Interplantetary space travel fascinates. But so does the simple travel we can do in consciousness in order to learn more about the amazing world o’ people right here on earth.