ONEderful August 2017

ONEderful August 2017
ONEderful August 2017. Even on the very first day of this long month, you can find reasons to celebrate. Join us!

ONEderful August 2017. The latest month of your amazing journey in life begins today.

Already you know it’s going to be a generous collection of days. After today, we’ll still have 30 to go. And, in this hemisphere, that means 30 more very hot days.

Much to look forward to.

Below are some of the highlights that I anticipate. Shared to prime the pump. So you can start thinking of possibilities and, maybe, gratitude. And maybe even feel inspired to share some of your hunches and hopes about this magnificent month.

ONEderful August 2017. Unique Joy #1.  Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport.

For so many years, Blog-Buddies, I’ve been making business-related connections. And here I don’t mean offering yet another networking “opportunity.”

Connections between making money and skills from Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).  You can read all about the “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport” workshop. Or you could just sign up on impulse (and trust) by clicking here.

Knowing it’s going to be a super-enjoyable workshop and that some awesome Blog-Buddies are flying in to inaugurate this latest one. A highly practical opportunity to become even more real-world successful. August 26-27, 2017!

For those of you who, years ago, took my Magnetize Money Workshop. Now hear this! The Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport Workshop includes the best from what I taught back in the day, but adds a whole lot more. Consider it, as I do, a first-ever workshop.

ONEderful August 2017. Unique Joy #2. Our New Face Reading Contest

Around here, contests mean your chance to tell me which public figures fascinate you most.

This latest contest runs through the entire month of August 2017. By entering, you’ll be able to share your admiration for someone who inspires you.

So many really important figures are NOT household names. At least not for longer than about 15 minutes. Such as my inspiration for creating this contest, everyday heroes: Face Reading Treat. Thank you, Jessica and Derek Simmons.

Three winners will receive one of the free face readings. And all of us who enter or lurk will find sources of inspiration.

Meanwhile, might I mention? You can be merrily reading faces in a quality way. On your own. With “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”

Could you use some? I’m betting that you’ll find loads of inspiration this August. Thanks, in part, to your choices. For instance, where you decide to click on the Internet.

ONEderful August 2017. Unique Joy #3. My Road Made Surprisingly New

Here’s a photo I just took of my house. Notice anything unusual, Blog-Buddies?

Admittedly this is not a shocker photo, unless you’re absolutely dazzled by the bold and festively blooming crepe myrtle.

Anyway, here’s the amazing new thing related to that photo in August 2017. It will be the first full month with our newly-paved road. This subdivision was built about 40 years ago, far as I know. And this is our first-ever repaving for Hillsdale Drive.

Despite a bit of mess for several days during July, the improvement is so worth it. 🙂

As a believer in feng shui, I’ve gotta believe that there can be good impacts on the spread of RES when we have a seamless, beautiful new road to the headquarters of publishing “giant” Women’s Intuition Worldwide, LLC. Plus all the other services and resources that you can read about at my website.

Speaking of which…

ONEderful August 2017. Unique Joy #4. Something New Being Released at This Website

What will it be?

Some new YouTubes? A new online workshop or two?

I’ll leave you in suspense. Hey, I’m in a bit of suspense myself. But I will tell you that my Tech Guy AJ and I have been working for months on some things that just might become real-in-the-world in August 2017. Yeah, team!

Tag. You’re It.

So what would you like to share? Looking forward to reading your comments, everyone!

20 thoughts on “ONEderful August 2017”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

For you animal lovers and synchronicity fans, here’s something you might find interesting.

What happened when I went outside to take that little photo of my street?

Two enormous bucks were standing right on the other side of the road, in my neighbor’s yard.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

Okay, only one of these deer had a complete, massive array of antlers.

The other guy was smaller. But you still could hang quite a few Christmas tree ornaments on those antlers.

Gave me quite a startle.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

You see, it’s not unusual to see deer out my office window, which looks out over paths near the back yard, rather than the front of the house with a street. Wonderful paths all over this relatively modest suburban development. Deer and plenty of smaller animals! Sometimes even in my back yard, although deer haven’t yet leapt over my backyard fence.

Normally in the front yard it’s just bounding squirrels. Various adorable birds. And the occasional red fox. But deer? I’ve been living in this same house for 26 years. And this sighting was the first.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

One more comment, BTW. When I added the link to the post for “The NEW Power of Face Reading” I saw that Amazon reviews for it so far… could be better.

Just 15 reviews, and averaging out to only four stars. 🙁

So if you have liked that book and haven’t reviewed it yet, please go on and show some love to my labor of love. I’d appreciate that a lot.

• 5
    Gladys says:

Cool story Rose.

Animal Speak by Ted Andrews says that Deer means “lure to adventure”- move gently into new areas. follow the lure to new studies. Practical pursuits bring surprising rewards.”

For me I’ve been spending practical time today job searching for new career ideas-i have a hunch staying practical and shallowing up will bode me well this month.

• 6
    Lilian says:

Cool, if your tech guy “our” AJ? That’s awesome. He’s obviously best placed to understand how to help you.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

Exactly, LILIAN. I’m very grateful.

• 8
    Jean says:

Your home – street – and crepe myrtle are beautiful.

So glad you are doing all you do Rose!

Thank you for sharing.

• 9
    Jnana says:

You see, it’s not unusual to see deer out my office window,

Confused about the deer.
    Do you mean bucks are uncommon but does (females) are not?

• 10
    Rose Rosetree says:

Hooray, JNANA, finally a confusion that is easy to resolve.

Especially if, like you, you’ve been here at RES Headquarters for Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis or a personal session. My little pink office is opposite the front of the house, which looks out onto the street in this photo, Hillsdale Drive.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

When you look out my office window, you’ll see no street but, instead, in order:

1* The back yard to my house

2* A little wooden fence

3* A generous walking area that extends the full length of the block.

4* Fences belonging to my neighbors across the way. (Their houses look onto another street, Sugarland Run.)

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

It’s common for animals to run along #3, a walking area that is free from cars. On occasion I’ve seen a doe (female deer), maybe with a fawn (baby deer). Hawks, a woodpecker, a raccoon. You get the idea.

Sometimes animals even get into my back yard: Squirrels of course, and chipmunks. Most notably several sightings of red fox. An attention-getter when that happens!

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

What was unusual here? These deer were standing still for several minutes, standing on a neighbor’s lawn that faced a street.

A street where cars drive by at 30 mph. Not such a safe place for them to be.

Also, these were male deer, one buck with the stately sort of antlers that hunters mount on their wall as a trophy. And a younger one, youngish anyway, advanced enough to sport quite an attention-getting display of antlers.

Confusion now cleared up, I hope. Golly, this is a very different kind of writing than normal at this blog, all about deeper and subtler perception. Not what makes a buck look different from a doe. 😉

• 14
    Lilian says:

You guys made me laugh.

• 15
    Jnana says:

Ah, I get it now. They were probably checking out the new road.

RES headquarters is going from strength to strength. First the double rainbow. Then the paved road. Now bucks, stately antlers and all. And finally a laugh from Lilian.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

Haha, JNANA. Warm chuckling!

• 17

Well, I’m very much looking forward to both number one (super enjoyable money workshop) and number two (face reading contest) on your list.

August is also wonderful because I’m finally settled into my new job and house and great new housemate, with new furniture on the way.

• 18

Also congratulations on the “something new” and on your beautiful new road!

• 19
    Lilian says:

Meanwhile… in the land of tangential comments. I found this song from Muse quite moving. It talks about “finding a way”, and a “way” can be a road, so there’s the link. 🙂

• 20
    Lilian says:

What’s particularly moving, is that they did a version of the video where they pieced together clips from the news etc so that various leaders say the lyrics.