Banish Bad Wealth Habits

Banish Bad Wealth Habits
Banish Bad Wealth Habits — that’s the lead article in my August 2017 newsletter. Learn more here.

Banish Bad Wealth Habits? By that I mean clearing out bad $$$ habits that you might have. Habits that keep you from gaining wealth. Habits that don’t help at all.

Because my August 2017 newsletter is coming soon. And what will be the lead article in this issue of “Reading Life Deeper”?

Oh, you guessed it.

Banish Bad Wealth Habits — Huh?

Money-Making You, it really is possible. Unknowingly you might have some once-good habits for making more money. Habits that now are weighing you down. And I don’t mean like carrying too many gold bars in your jeans.

Of course, my perspective comes from what I’ve learned as the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). And, over the years I’ve learned some shocking things that keep people away from their own prosperity.

Banish Bad Wealth Habits Related to Two GOOD Things About You

Might both of the following things apply to you?

1. You’d like to make more money.
  2. You’ve been into personal growth for quite some time.

In that case, might I suggest? Clear your throat, take a couple of blinks, and get ready for some ways to increase your earning power. Because I’m going to invite you to maybe do a little less work on yourself in order to gain more wealth.

Not do any random thing. Nor stop doing anything whatsoever. (You kidding?)

Fact is, I’ve identified five different bad habits that might be limiting your success now. Smooshing down your earning potential in the future, too. And what’s the ironic part? Every one of these bad habits is related to personal growth practices.

After reading that article, you’ll see what I mean. Already, though, you may have something to contribute to this thread. So don’t be shy.

Comment Here on “Banish Bad Wealth Habits”

After the August newsletter is sent to you, you can definitely comment on that newsletter article. Meanwhile, you’re invited to share wisdom that you’ve already gathered. Maybe ways that you have been benefiting from The New Strong, for instance. Applying that to your money life.

Can you think of some things you’ve been doing that used to be part of your belief system. And now you’re still doing them anyway?

How could that be limiting you now, when it comes to making more money?

What about healing practices? Energy practices?

Things you still keep around the house. Things you still do because “It couldn’t hurt.”

Except maybe it could.

That newsletter article will describe five different kinds of hurt you could be inflicting on your finances. Even when you’re earnestly trying to help yourself make more money, not less.

Banish Bad Wealth Habits Relates to a New Workshop I’ll Give this Month

Although there’s so much more to that workshop than what you’ll find in the newsletter article.

Could this be just what you need? Can’t hurt to see the official description for the “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport Workshop” this August 25-26. (You can even find a mention about that workshop if you go to my Author Page at Amazon.com and scroll way down.)

Banish Bad Wealth Habits Could Help Your Spiritual Path

By now, Blog-Buddies, I’ve published so many books (15?) plus all the authorized foreign editions (44?) — approximate numbers there — did you know? I’ve grouped my various books in print into four series:

1. Energy READING Skills for the Age of Awakening
  2. Energy HEALING Skills for the Age of Awakening
  3. Empath Empowerment® Books
  4. Enlightenment Coaching for the Age of Awakening

You can find up-to-date listings in my book catalog, BTW.

Well, guess where you’ll find “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy“? And any future books I publish about making more money with RES skills? Oh, I bet you’ve guessed that one, too. 😉

Doesn’t that make sense if you’re seeking God as a householder — not a monk or nun? What you do to gain wealth can become a productive part of your spiritual path.

Wot? You Don’t Get My Newsletter Yet?

I’m aiming to have the newsletter formatted and emailed within a week from today. Maybe sooner.

Might I suggest that you sign up now?

“Reading Life Deeper” is free. And we’ll never, ever sell your personal info.

To sign up, just go to the Official RES Website and you’ll be able to sign up easily.

28 thoughts on “Banish Bad Wealth Habits”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

Here’s a first example, Blog-Buddies. Because every one of you has probably been carrying forward certain obsolete habits.

Habits learned for psychological growth.

Habits learned for spiritual evolution.

Habits learned for exploring energies and/or holistic healing.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

All these habits that you adopted during the New Age years (1980-12/21/12).

They’re obsolete now, although nobody sent you the memo probably. At least until you read “The New Strong” or took the free online intro lessons (and maybe also the online workshop).

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Even though these habits weren’t supposed to be about making money or gaining wealth, guess what?

There will be consequences until you stop doing these things “just in case” they help.

When, in The Age of Awakening, they won’t help one bit.

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

So here’s an example. Before the Shift into this Age of Awakening, were you taught to “Check your grounding”?

Maybe you’ve been doing this many times every day. Dutifully checking your grounding so that you would have a better life. (Including more prosperity.)

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

Skills of energetic literacy, such as I use helping clients — you know, real life clients — what proves to be the case?

Every attempt to “ground” yourself with consciousness will position your consciousness where? In astral and subconscious vibrational frequencies.

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

Ironically, then, the harder you work to “ground” yourself, the more Technique Time you’re doing, and the more spaced-out you’ll be.

Exactly the opposite of grounded.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

That’s why some of you RES clients and book readers and students…

have given up grounding practices.

So that’s an example of banishing bad wealth habits. Not vices, necessarily. Often “virtues.”

• 8
    Prosperity Pauper says:

I used to do affirmations by Properity guru Catherine Ponder to “heal” my finances.

Like “I trust God to provide me everything I need to have a good life.”

• 9
    Prosperity Pauper says:

All those affirmations and praying God to please get me a better paying job or a windfall well-never did really help.

It just made me think God forsakened me since my finances never changed.

• 10
    Prosperity Pauper says:

As a RES client now my finances haven’t magically changed nor have I got a new job, but I care more than ever about my money and am making practical steps to budget, save and care about all that.

• 11
    Prosperity Pauper says:

And for jobs I look for new ones and make efforts on improving my resume and interview skills.

Sorry to say folks but there is no magic wand for money.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for our first example here, PROSPERITY PAUPER.

You’ve summarized a real success story about adapting to human life better. Plus having your aura work better due to RES sessions.

Yes, a definite success story!

• 13
    Liane says:

I used to have a vision board where I would tape up pictures of the things I need or want. About the only good it did was keep my mind on the items, keeping me thinking and budgeting and working in order to pay for them.

Nothing dropped out of the sky, no delivery men showed up with gifts from the universe.

• 14
    Liane says:

Ha. Seems so silly now!

I threw my copy of ‘The Secret’ away a long time ago.

• 15
    Liane says:

What’s happened lately (after several sessions with Rose that had nothing to do with finances) is my awareness has made a shift to the more practical and objective side of money.

• 16
    Liane says:

The emotional and spiritual healings I’ve received have helped me to no longer feel the urge to buy stuff to satisfy a sudden urge to splurge.

A success, no doubt. Thanks Rose!

• 17

When I ask now, I don’t necessarily receive money. I get things for free or inexpensive or an idea which leads to money. Not money itself.

A difference for me.

• 18

Example: I sold a condo on the ocean, high taxes, insurance, condo fees.

A friend called shortly after I sold to sell me her beautiful Beach Cottage, low taxes and condo fees.

• 19

Love having a house for retirement instead of an apt.

The old way I would have done affirmations for money for the condo on the ocean which I did for years.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

Blog-Buddies, for many years now, Rev. Joan Marie Barringer has pursued a life work that is based on teaching and using principles of manifestation.

You can see more about her work at http://magicformanifesting.com . It’s quite a contrast to what I do, yet Joan and I have been buddies for years. I think she especially appreciates the Face Reading Secrets® part of RES.

Joan, it’s sweet of you to comment at my blog. Wishing you well!

• 21
    David B says:

I laughed reading the opening of the newsletter. In the Pacific NW, it’s been hotter than usual. But worse, there has been hundreds of forest fires in the interior, hundreds of miles away.

The smoke has been pouring down to the coast, bringing us a haze. The full moon this evening was quite red, shining through it. It’s a strange combination for us Cascadians.

• 22
    David B says:

I remember days of planning. Lists of goals, carefully sorted. Key affirmations. While a little clarity helped, it was taking action that brought results. Thinking about it just brought dreams.

Those results may have come from unexpected places and often came in ways better than I thought of. But it was key to move towards them.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Sorry to hear about that weather and all the fires, DAVID B.

What a wonderful description, though, of moving on from affirmations.

This is great: “… it was taking action that brought results. Thinking about it just brought dreams.”

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

For any of you who have been thinking of coming to metro D.C. for the in-person workshop, don’t just hold the date, Aug. 25-26.

If you’re coming from out of town and you’d like to stay in our hotel, the discounted rate is guaranteed just through Aug. 11. Which means two days from now. So if you’re planning to come, don’t delay the signing up.

Details here.

• 25
    AJ says:

I for one am very excited about attending and helping out at this workshop.

Thanks to RES, I’ve grown my business quite a bit in the past few years and have experiences some really unique benefits…

• 26
    AJ says:

My clients usually stay for life. They appreciate the integrity and fairness I provide in the work I do.

I’m convinced my auric modeling makes a huge difference in sales.

• 27
    AJ says:

Staying in objective reality has made the biggest impact. I make it a point to stick to data and facts, rather than going into the mental and emotional aspect of a client’s problem.

If a prospect goes into subjective reality, I immediately steer the conversation back to objective reality.

• 28
    AJ says:

A lot of people pay thousands of dollars to learn sales training, NLP techniques, objection handling, etc.

But you don’t have to be sales-y to make money. You just have to be honest, have integrity, stick to objective reality, and be willing to do the work. I can’t wait to expand my wealth with these new skills I’m about to learn!