Why I’m Passionate about Aura Reading. Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES.

Passionate about aura reading
Passionate about aura reading — that’s RES Practitioner Isabella Cates.

Passionate about aura reading? Today ISABELLA CATES offers a guest post that might change how you answer this question: “Why bother learning to read auras?”

For context, we’d been having some conversations here about the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®:

Both include cool new YouTubes, BTW. 🙂

As our comment-conversations developed, it became evident how far out RES is. How different from what most people expect from aura reading.

Why sometimes it seems like an uphill battle: Trying to make the point that aura reading is a practical, essential skill for living now.

Then along came comments from RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES. Smokin’, I’d say. Promptly elevating it to a guest post.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #1. Easy!

As most everyone here knows, an aura reading by someone with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy or beyond can be highly impressive. (And of course, highly helpful.)

It’s also fairly easy to learn.

I really hope that more people with take the lead, become skilled aura readers, and share that with others. It’s so important to spread this. Not as a movement or a cause, but a LIFE SKILL.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #2. Helping People

You don’t have to become a professional.

Learning Stage 3 Energetic Literacy and then sharing it, even just with a few receptive friends, makes a big difference.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #3. You Can Change the World

Have you been lamenting the “lack of purpose” in your life?

Or complaining about your job because it seems to lack meaning?

Then why don’t you take this up as a cause?

Aura reading is something you can do right now. And really make a difference:

• Help people
  • Do what I consider to be important spiritual work.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #4. Freedom

You decide how you’re going to use your aura reading skills.

Learn those skills and the choice is yours.

Share it with a few people. Or as many as you want.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #5. So Available!

It’s easy and it is available to you right now.

Rose has created an amazing online workshop that can teach you aura reading skills. Starting with a generous five-lesson Free Intro.

This method works. You take the workshop on demand. And you learn.

That simple.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #6. The Real Deal

So much aura reading today is Stage 1 or Stage 2. You could put that in the category of “Nice try.”

And yet you can really learn to develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Rose really can teach you!

Granted this might take a bit of time to learn. More time than it takes to learn the “squint at your friend” method. (Which I also tried, Sandra :)) (See Comment #2 here.)

But the educational steps are all laid out for you. (RES books, online workshop, personal mentoring.)

There’s support for you to become one of the first and most skilled aura readers in the world now.

Passionate about Aura Reading. Reason #7. Your Sacred Opportunity

What an opportunity — having this opportunity to learn aura reading. So easily!

What good karma! 😉

Aura reading brings joy, understanding, sweetness, interpersonal connection, and compassion…

to a world where there is so much confusion and pain based in illusion.

Bring truth with skilled aura reading, and you smash those illusions.

If you’ve wanted a purpose, consider this one, laid before you: Help establish this on Earth. Please.

On a Personal Note

And in case this matters to you, whether I know you or not, I will be eternally grateful to you for making that choice.

Honor between souls increases as aura reading spreads.

36 thoughts on “Why I’m Passionate about Aura Reading. Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES.”

• 1
    David B says:

“Honor between souls increases as aura reading spreads.”

Love that. Thanks Isabella. It’s so true.

• 2
    Lindsey says:

Lovely and inspiring post Isabella. Thank you!

• 3

Powerful post Isabella! Also a powerful photograph–love it!

• 4
    Liane says:

Great post. I’m taking the online course.

I’m learning.

It’s simple.

It’s also amazing.

• 5
    Liane says:

Blasting my way through old mindsets and from-birth beliefs.

I never thought of it in terms of good karma, that makes me smile.

Thanks Isabella.

• 6
    AJ says:

Great post, ISABELLA.

I’ve always believed the greatest benefit Aura Reading provides is compassion for others. Reading one chakra databank at a time, you can dive a little deeper into the dynamics of what’s going on in a person.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much, everyone, for the first responses to ISABELLA’s magnificent guest post.

AJ, I think you really put your finger on something in flagging compassion. Have any of you Blog-Buddies had an aura reading that was Stage 1 or Stage 2 Energetic Literacy?

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

Several times, I’ve received “the squint.” Or been given some other kind of comment about my aura.

The nicest was, “Our auras are exactly the same shade of blue.” Which was clearly meant as a great compliment. But only made me feel inadequate, since I had no idea what GLADYS really meant.

And I didn’t see any shade of blue….

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

Otherwise, the aura readings were dismissive. Lacking perceptiveness. Not useful.

Definitely not acknowledging me as a person.

And underlying this limited substitute for aura reading, there was such a conspicuous lack of caring or compassion.

Can any of you Blog-Buddies relate?

• 10
    Sandra says:

Thanks for a great post, Isabella. Yes, it’s a sacred ooportunity!

• 11

Agreed, Isabella! Learning to read auras is easy with a good teacher and a system that works!

I love your photo, btw.

• 12

Many years ago, somebody randomly told me my aura was gold. She didn’t know what that meant, but I guess she thought it would be nice for me to know.

It didn’t mean anything to me. Still doesn’t.

• 13
    Lilian says:

Rose, picking up on your comment there, my thought is that “compassion” is key here.

Like any “technology”, society has to be ready for it. So I suspect that the use of accurate aura reading will spread as we’re ready to adopt it.

• 14
    Lilian says:

Anything human is subjective. I always laugh (inwardly…) when Rose picks up on stuff of people around me to help me understand conflict.

But from knowing the people IRL, I know their strengths also, and could point Rose to databanks to prove those. And so the character studies can continue…

• 15
    Lilian says:

Of course, my own experience informs me on how to put the info in context and how much what Rose reads actually matters to me and my life.

So that all requires maturity… and compassion.

• 16
    Lilian says:

I’m mainly concerned about filling my head with half-true thoughts if I don’t read things accurately. I’m going to need some reassurance with this…

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN, thanks for these latest comments, and also for yours, JESSICA and SANDRA.

For the record, about Comment #14, I never “Pick up on stuff of people.” Let’s fine-tune the language, please.

“Pick up on” is what psychics do. With Stage 15 Energetic Literacy, I pull out energetic holograms and research chakra databanks.

• 18
    KayCee says:

My first post here. 🙂

This wonderful post is a good place to say Hello and I’m very happy to be here. Thank you for the passionate sharing on this blog.

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Welcome, KayCee. What a sweet first comment!

Thank you.

• 20
    Jean says:

Great post Isabella! Thanks.

• 21
    Jean says:

“Honor between souls increases as aura reading spreads.”

• 22
    James says:

Thank you for the post, and I’m enjoying all the comments everyone.

• 23
    Explorer says:

Great insights Isabella, thank you!

Rose to your question in comment #7, yes I also had readings and tried the squinting techniques, colors and analyzed associated meanings to those colors.

• 24
    Explorer says:

There was one where the size and quality of the aura’s were evaluated.

Super expanded big light weight one meant you are doing great superb, and the small shrink heavy one meant you have work to do on yourself.

• 25
    Explorer says:

I remember a particular one, especially good for empaths, or whoever was sensitive to energies, it was thought how to make your aura invisible.

• 26
    Explorer says:

For example, lets say you’re visiting a hospital and don’t want to be aware of others’ aruas and/or you don’t want to be noticed by anyone, the invisibility technique supposedly would help you.

I can’t remember how it was done, but I’m guessing it was visualization coupled with mantras.

• 27
    Explorer says:

According to another aura reader, I was a “healer” with a great purpose without further explanation.

Looking back I smile at this now but also cringe a little knowing how dangerous, misleading and confusing those notions can be.

• 28
    Explorer says:

Needless to say I was not successful at any of them and felt like a big failure.

The direction of my life changed when I found Rose and RES.

• 29
    Explorer says:

The above techniques made me feel even more spaced out and floating in the romance of astral.

Whereas Aura Reading Through All Your Senses, I identify with my human self in objective reality. My intention for the reading is very clear and I find myself more empowered with greater sense of self.

• 30
    Valerie says:

Thank you for a great post Isabella!

One of my favorite things about aura reading is that it allows me not only to understand another person in a very clear way, but also how to best communicate with them so that they can hear me 🙂

• 31
    Lancelot Bright says:

As a scientist, I can add a several more reasons that I am passionate about RES aura reading: It is systematic, practical, and useful in my real, human life on earth.

• 32
    Lancelot Bright says:

Rose Rosetree has developed a very systematic understanding of auras and the chakras and chakra databanks therein.

• 33
    Lancelot Bright says:

She teaches practical techniques for accessing the fascinating and useful information that you can access through aura reading.

She emphasizes the practical benefits this provides for living life in the world.

• 34
    Lancelot Bright says:

Knowing the otherwise unseen truths that the aura can reveal about people has proven to be extremely useful for me in my personal and professional life.

And aura reading is fascinating and fun.

• 35
    Sophie G. says:

Great words from a great person 👌👍:)

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

Indeed, SOPHIE G.

For a contrasting, but equally passionate and personal approach to aura reading, check out today’s guest post.