Spiritual Aura Reading

Spiritual Aura Reading
Spiritual Aura Reading — what does that mean to you?

Spiritual Aura Reading. As an aura reading student, what do you seek? A kind of aura reading that is obviously “spiritual”? See today’s new YouTube video. It might change your mind.

Spiritual Aura Reading — Meaning What?

Gladys fainted. That’s how she knew her aura reading had been powerful. (She thought.) Fainting meant that it was spiritual.

Because she felt a certain something. And maybe just a bit of what I call “The Romance of the Astral.

Gee, maybe when she passed out she was having a “spiritual awakening.” 😉 Hint: If you’re not even conscious, how can you be having an awakening experience?

Come on, Blog-Buddies. Do you have any idea why a person would faint like that? Is something “spiritual” happening? Please comment away. Because I could tell you my opinion, but first, how about yours?

“Spiritual” Aura Reading. Good Because It’s Flashy?

Joe prefers to learn aura reading from authors like Yuna Willows. Who wrote “How to Read Auras: A Complete Guide to Aura Reading and Aura Cleansing ( How to See Auras ).”

Because there are rainbow colors on the cover. That tell you (perhaps) “This is the real deal.”

Plus, he just knows that he will get a certain feeling. To Joe, that reads as “Spiritual.”

BTW, have you ‘all ever noticed how many astral-flavored books about auras or energy healing use those rainbow colors? It’s like a dog whistle. “All that flash means something spiritual.” (Supposedly.)

Spiritual Aura Reading, Then and Now

And back in the day, RES Practitioner SANDRA HAERING  sat with a friend. Aiming to see auras, they tried to make their eyes go out of focus. Supposedly, whatever they managed to see would be “an aura reading.” (See Comment #2 at Aura Reading Consumer)

SANDRA didn’t “succeed.” However, her friend “saw something.” As a result, both of them oohed and aahed.

And why? Perhaps they both felt like something very special was happening.

By now, however, SANDRA HAERING has Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. She has learned powerful skills for RES Energy HEALING. Which, to any practical person, would clearly be a separate thing from Energy READING.

(If you’re not yet clear that an aura reading is definitely NOT a healing, you owe it to yourself to read this article.)

As an RES Practitioner, SANDRA changes clients’ lives for the better. With expert skills producing real results. Not just a good feeling at being told something like, “You’re soooooo special. And your aura is pinque!”

Spiritual Aura Reading Means What to Me?

Speaking as Rose Rosetree, the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), TRUTH is God’s signature. And truth makes aura reading spiritual. Also:

• Helpfulness
  • A basis for helping people in significant ways
  • Even co-creating miracles, sometimes.

In practical terms, the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® is spiritual because it involves…

Co-creating with God.

Meaning, co-creating with your favorite version of God. Then adding skills that WORK to give you quality information.

This YouTube Can Help You Think Through What YOU Consider Spiritual

For clarity, here’s a new YouTube. Describing the kind of co-creation involved in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Co-Create With the Divine? FAQ

Spiritual Aura Reading Means What to YOU?

It’s your turn, Blog-Buddies. What do you consider worthwhile in an aura reading? And what, to you, would count as “spiritual enough”?

73 thoughts on “Spiritual Aura Reading”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

By now, many of you Blog-Buddies have developed energetic literacy. Strong enough for reading chakra databanks! The real deal!

So it would be fascinating if you would weigh in with your experiences. How spiritual did you think aura reading was before you got skills? And what about afterwards, now that you have those skills at the ready??

• 2
    Jnana says:

I never gave it conscious thought but I guess my attraction to aura reading was its spiritual nature. I longed for a glimpse of the truth. To get a breather from maya.

Aura Reading Through All Your Senses delivered in that respect. Big time.

To penetrate maya, to see truth, the joy that comes from that… incomparable.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Ha, JNANA! Once you do start thinking about this, you may realize how much your definition of “spiritual” has changed.

Consider, for instance, what did “self-acceptance” mean to you years ago, versus now?

Back in the day, what would have been the most “spiritual” thing you could do about your own self, transcend it or deny it or live it with gusto?

Can any of you aura-reading Blog-Buddies relate to a change in that for you?

• 4
    Jnana says:

Years ago there was no self-acceptance. Spirituality was transcending the body.

With aura reading I’m willing to give human life a try seeing how it isn’t so bad after all.

• 5
    David B says:

“when she passed out she was having a “spiritual awakening.””

Hilarious! Premature immaculation as someone put it.

The colours thing you see a lot of in chakra talk too, like each chakra is a single colour. There is so much nonsense out there that unfortunately misleads people.

Happy to have a sane voice in the field. 🙂

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thank you, JNANA and DAVID B.

David, from one sane voice to another, congratulations on a big milestone at your magnificent blog. Read all about it here, Blog-Buddies.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

About the first part of your Comment #5, though. For once I can’t laugh one bit.

Because two different people told me personal stories of this, and a third witnessed this happening to someone else. All three of these New Agers were incredibly impressed. And, of course, this happens as well in certain Born Again communities.

It’s as though these spiritual seekers were imprinted to seek The Romance of the Astral. Not one bit funny, to me.

• 8
    David B says:

Good point, Rose.

My first response was to laugh out loud, that someone would confuse awake with unconscious. But yeah, it illustrates how much shadow there still is.

• 9
    David B says:

I’ve not been told stories like this, but I do know people who were told they were awake by spiritual teachers when they were not. This actually created a barrier to progress.

In one organization, people are being told this in the thousands. Sad.

• 10
    Louise says:

Years ago when I was in the evangelical crowd I was invited to a meeting where they would get “slain in the spirit”, we didn’t do that in our group but this one did.

When they asked people to come up for prayer I did and they tried to push me over but I wouldn’t let them do it, I think they thought of me as less spiritual then they were, but there was no way I was letting them push me!

To me it was more spiritual being true to myself than faking it on the ground.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

LOUISE, thank you for sharing this.

You know, some in that group may have been pretending or otherwise faking it when they lay down.

But sometimes it might be a similar thing of having entities temporarily take a person over. It’s good to avoid being taken over by spirits.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Regarding Comment 9, David you’re invited to recommend the person behind this organization for my Enlightenment Life List.

All of you are, if you hear of someone who makes a mockery of higher states of consciousness. Or is a “spiritual leader” who fraudulently praises trusting followers.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

I’m going to share a bit more detail related to my Comment 7. Just to bring more directness and clarity to this theme of “Oooh, how wonderful. My healer caused me to faint.”

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

The two women who told me about their “wonderful” experiences that led to fainting…

Both had a reading with somebody famous for knowing all about angels and archangels. (Probably the most famous person you can think of with that New Age specialty, actually.)

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

For many years now, this woman has been living in extreme spiritual addiction. (As ascertained by using my skills as an aura reader and Enlightenment Coach.)

So some pretty icky entities “run” her.

How great do you think that is? Her clients being so overpowered by whoever-whatever that they lost consciousness.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

The other example came from a conversation I had with “Gladys.” She admired “Joe,” a leader in energy psychology.

Joe would do a healing for one client at a time… in front of a large audience. Quite often, the client would pass out.

Gladys told me this with great excitement, as though “Here is a miracle worker. Such a powerful healer!”

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

A year later I finally researched Healer Joe’s aura.

He also lives in extreme spiritual addiction.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Concluding, before The Age of Awakening, it wasn’t a great thing if a healer or psychic caused somebody to faint. And astral beings were probably involved.

But now we have millions of people in spiritual addiction, and also quite a lot of influential healers and psychics and spiritual teachers — and yes, teachers of Enlightenment — who aren’t just troubled.

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

They’re in extreme spiritual addiction.

My advice? Don’t have anything to do with them.

• 20
    David B says:

Hi Rose
    re: Comment 12 and my comment 9.

The “one organization” I mentioned is Oneness Movement. You have its leader on your list @ #71.

They don’t make a mockery of higher states but rather tell people they’re “awake” a little prematurely. Evidently, they have a scale of 1-100. 5 is considered awake where 30-35 is equivalent to CC or Self Realization

• 21
    David B says:

Those in the Ramana/ Papaji lineage (some on your list) consider concepts of states to be a barrier to living them and thus avoid talking about them.

As the mind naturally fills in gaps, this has lead to a widespread concept that there is a single shift or awakening and further states are a delusion. Talk about a barrier. 🙂

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

To this plain-spoken New Yorker, DAVID B, you’ve described the very definition of a mockery.

Surely a teacher’s job is to fill in “gaps.”

But that’s what those students want and, bless them, that’s what they get. None of my business, really.

• 23
    Liane says:

Hate to admit it but I can speak from experience of fainting from ‘being slain in the spirit’.

The Holy Spirit.

Allegedly.

• 24
    Liane says:

It was prayer and alter time after an evening service in the evangelical church I used to attend.

There was a husband and wife team of traveling ministers, One would place a hand on the forehead, the other ready to help the fainting person hit the ground without hurting themselves.

• 25
    Liane says:

My turn in line, I remember going down but nothing after that until I came around a few moments later.

• 26
    Liane says:

I grew up this way so it’s all old hat.

Until now.

And now I’m pissed.

• 27
    Liane says:

Pissed at the ministers, (a long line of ministers), and gently pissed at myself for being such a willing participant for so many years.

• 28
    Liane says:

Thining it was all so spiritual is laughable now.

Well, it was spiritual. Just not the healthy kind.

• 29
    Liane says:

Now I’m learning how to read auras.

It’s such a breath of fresh air doing the readings with simple and clear techniques.

No fainting.

No catcher.

No b.s.

• 30
    Liane says:

I remain in control of my faculties.

I remember everything because I’m scribble writing.

Aura reading feels more like a learning experience than a spiritual one.

• 31
    Rose Rosetree says:

Oh, LIANE, wow! And thanks.

• 32
    David B says:

Hi Liane

I’ve had similar with my old church, though not due to this practice. But to other “spiritual” things that were not really at all.

However, it was just the ignorance of the ministers. They didn’t know better. They also lacked discrimination, thinking something altered was something spiritual.

This is still pretty widespread in various forms, both east and west. Slowly we’re growing up though.

• 33
    Rose Rosetree says:

DAVID B, thanks for your perspective. So often you Blog-Buddies bring a really different perspective from mine.

This is sweet, going to the motivation of the ministers. Considering the flaw in their discernment. All this could well be.

• 34
    Rose Rosetree says:

But to me, when I hear of incidents like Liane’s, I care about what happened in her aura, as a result of what the minister did. (For whatever reason.)

Was it really a little nothing moment? Or did something else happen that could be impacting my client to this day? Something where advanced skills of RES Energy Healing could free her up?

• 35
    Rose Rosetree says:

So when I’m presented with such stories, that’s where my interest lies.

Maybe I’ll get to help the person involved in that story, maybe not.

Whether active or dormant, I’m interested in using my energetic literacy skills to find out what really happened energetically. And help if I can.

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

Blog-Buddies who read with interest LIANE’s Comments 23-30, do any of you wish to share what was your interest here?

More like DAVID B’s? More like mine? Or something entirely different!

• 37
    Jnana says:

When you’re on the sidelines, you shake your head, sigh and comment on the level of ignorance in the world.

Then someone you care about gets led astray and you’re just FURIOUS. How dare they, so-called leaders in the spiritual field, how dare they! Odious non-lovers of truth. May the wrath of … (best I stop)

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for being the first to step up here, JNANA.

Here’s what I love about your response. It’s wholly unlike ideas that you (and many others) have been given about how a “spiritual” person “should” react.

With a bland smile and nothing-bothers-me attitude.

Darlin’, you’ve come a long way, haven’t you?

• 39
    Lilian says:

Hi Liane, thanks for this comment:
    “Aura reading feels more like a learning experience than a spiritual one.”

• 40
    KayCee says:

If I may, in a squeaky-new voice. As I read, I knew I could’ve written those words.

Not of Liane’s actual experience in the church, but the rest of them.

I relate.

• 41
    KayCee says:

That last line, for me, melds into learning in this way being a spiritual experience.

Soulfully warm, truth that begets gratitude.

• 42
    KayCee says:

Hearing Rose and David B at the same time.

Plenty of room to allow for flaws in discernment (certainly mine as well) and yet be accountable to a healthy dialog that nurtures our growing up.

• 43

Wonderful, KAYCEE.

• 44
    Rose Rosetree says:

And LILIAN, I loved that part of what LIANE wrote, too.

Funny thing is that, as an Enlightenment Coach, aura reading really can help a person progress spiritually.

Yet the emphasis is on learning.

• 45
    Rose Rosetree says:

By contrast, how many questionable practices are taught in the name of “get that special spiritual feeling”? Like “Being slain in the spirit.”

Things that may not help with spiritual growth much at all.

Except, eventually, to provide the learning that comes from “failed experiments.”

• 46
    Liane says:

Using hindsight, I believe the majority of evangelists and ministers I’ve encountered do know better.

They choose to conduct business as usual by twisting scriptures to bend to their particular beliefs.

Some may be naive and/or truly sincere, they being the exceptions to the rule.

• 47
    Liane says:

Never having been a pastor, minister, or evangelist, I can say that I bought it all.

Hook, line, and sinker.

• 48
    Liane says:

Depending on the service and the minister, it was always something — people being slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues (oh, yes, that too), alter calls, laying on of hands, expelling demons…. normal stuff.

• 49
    Liane says:

There was always a witch hunt, always some organization or business we should boycott because they were either ‘witchcraft-y’, or demonic.

• 50
    Liane says:

As I write this I am feeling sick to my stomach, thinking about the times I personally had a hand in ‘spreading the Gospel’ by:

* Going around town annointing doorways to bars with oil

* Privately praying for random people (in tongues so not even I would know the special prayer, just for them)

• 51

* Laying on of hands to ‘heal’ the afflicted

* and, maybe the worst of all, making it my mission to get as many people saved as possible.

Before the Rapture.

• 52
    Liane says:

If it wasn’t all so f-ed up, it would be hysterically funny.

Mostly it’s just sad.

• 53
    Liane says:

To say that I’m thankful for Rose, RES, and this blog is such an understatement.

But I am, thankful and grateful. It’s a safe place.

• 54
    Liane says:

Just lately I found myself in disagreement with something written by Rose in a different post.

The old me would have instantly had waves of guilt and fear for not having blind loyalty to the teacher.

I really did enjoy the feeling of freedom to have a different truth for myself.

• 55
    Liane says:

Stuff can always, always, always be healed.

Thanks Rose.

• 56
    Rose Rosetree says:

Such courageous sharing, LIANE! Thank you.

And, most definitely, you never have to agree with me about anything. It’s one thing to salute the flag of your country. But to salute people? Ick!

• 57
    Rose Rosetree says:

I just ask that if you are using a technique that I teach you, you do that technique as taught.

And if, in the learning process, something doesn’t sit well with you — definitely discuss that with me.

That’s the exception to prove the rule about being the boss of your own brain, living your way.

• 58
    Alex says:

Liane, I was raised in a much less charismatic Christian church than you. Stoicism and passive-aggressiveness were some of the members’ prominent traits.

• 59
    Alex says:

But like you, I felt guilt when I strayed from the dogma!

• 60
    Alex says:

Thank goodness for Rose and her body of work!

• 61
    Liane says:

Sort of got carried away and forgot to sum up my thoughts on the ministers of my past.

I believe the majority of them used well honed skills of persuassion, suggestion, and coersion.

• 62
    Liane says:

Fear was a favorite tool as well – fear of hell, and of being deceived by wolves in sheeps clothing.

It helped that they had a captive and willing audience.

• 63

It’s business to them.

It’s their day job.

Not as much about spirituality as it is about keeping those 10% tithers entertained and leashed. My two cents worth.

• 64
    Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, isn’t it ironic? Sometimes people who are frightened about going to Hell — or other people going to Hell — may do some pretty unethical things.

For instance, when I lived in Springfield, Illinois in the late 1970’s, I ran the local center for teaching the Transcendental Meditation (TM) Program.

• 65
    Rose Rosetree says:

Well, I used to go to a chiropractor. He found out about my involvement with TM and spent every single session trying to convert me.

After reading your comments, I remember how he kept warning me that I could be tricked by Satan. (Haven’t thought about that for years!)

• 66
    Rose Rosetree says:

Meanwhile, he was unethically taking advantage of a young and vulnerable client — me at the time. I went to him for healing, not conversion. When I asked him to lay off, he wouldn’t stop.

No, he wouldn’t let up. And in my innocence, it never occurred to me that he was doing something wrong.

Nor did I have the sense to switch to a different chiropractor….

• 67
    Liane says:

Such wonderful comments! Everyone has a story.

I’m finding it comforting that so many of you can identify with my experiences.

• 68
    Liane says:

Rose, your techniques are safe with me.

Thank you for the careful warning.
    It was merely a difference of opinions.

Truly, it was a tiny gift of triumph in my soul. Writing a reply would have diminished the moment.

• 69
    Liane says:

Yes, ironic! The chiropractor was trying to ‘save’ you from hell, based on his own fear.

How is that spiritual??

I’m shuddering, wondering how many people did I try to convert. You know, for their own good. ‘Cause I knew otherwise it would be on me if they went to hell. Puh-leeze!

Here’s another spin on this: what have I done to my karma for my part in this insanity?

• 70
    Rose Rosetree says:

Please don’t worry about your karma, LIANE. From what I understand, one’s motivation counts for a lot.

Your heart was pure, and you were doing the best that you knew.

Like the saying from Maharishi, “The past is always a state of less evolution.”

• 71
    Louise says:

All so well said Liane! I agree with what you’ve expressed!

• 72
    Liane says:

Thanks everyone for your great comments.

Thank you Rose for comment #70.

• 73
    Morgan says:

I was a camp councilor at a Xian camp in my younger days and we were definitely put under pressure to get the kids to make a public commitment to God (confirmation of faith).

It was like a business model to get the numbers!

Of course the intention/goal was for good, but it felt icky the way we were “encouraged”. Now, it makes perfect sense why this felt wrong, but at the time it just was the way things were…