Aura Reading Rowling

Aura Reading Rowling
Aura Reading Rowling, my computer is propped up by which two books?

Aura Reading Rowling? Because you don’t need a Sorting Hat to discern she’s an extraordinary person. Of course, we can learn so much extra from her aura.

So intrigued was I, face reading J.K. Rowling! Of course I jumped at the chance.

First of all, though. Inside info about this Harry Potter fan.

See that photo at the top of this post? Two substantial lifts for my personal computer help me to avoid back strain. I chose two of my family’s large collection of Harry Potter books. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In case you’re wondering, sometimes I prop my feet up as well. For that footstool, what do I use? Webster’s New World Dictionary.

Yes, you can verify all these literary wonders. Just come here for an in-person session of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). You’ll find a very human environment, with humor built in, for THE FOUNDER of RES.

Now Back to The Important One Here, Jo Rowling

As always, for celebrity aura readings like this one, I’ll use Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Let’s research this photo. Then, faster than you can say “Accio,” we’ll summon forth insights.

What’s it like to be this to be this highly influential writer? At the time of this photo, many years into her amazing success. No longer engaged in a rags-to-riches story. Just quietly rich ‘n famous.

Think about it. J.K. Rowling is nearly as famous in reality… as Harry Potter was in the wizarding world. (And she’s richer, too.)

Aura Reading Rowling.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Yes, Blog-Buddies, I decided to start here. RES helps people in many ways to develop a more commanding presence.

Incidentally, are you curious about presence? Here’s a link to 10 articles about personal presence at this blog.

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

The size of this chakra databank might seem a bit over-functioning. Except let’s think context: Clearly, this is a publicity photograph.

Details learned through exploring this chakra databank reveal that J.K. Rowling is purposely performing. Not pretending she’s got no difference between personal life and a famous public persona.

Actually she’s a very reserved person. And she’s got scar tissue in this chakra databank to prove how she’s grown. Purposely, and with a sense of duty, Rowling has learned how to endure publicity photos, etc.

Service informs her presence. A public presence that is wholly unlike the ego-driven presence of most celebrities.

Clearly (to this Enlightenment Coach, anyway), J.K. Rowling is in Enlightenment. Everywhere within her aura, God is peeking out. Joyfully sending Rowling-flavored light into this world.

Aura Reading Rowling. Root Chakra Databank for Saving Money

Partly I choose this chakra databank due to timing. It’s two days before giving my new workshop “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport.”

Mostly, I was curious about Rowling’s relationship to wealth.

Bet you didn’t know this….

According to Wikipedia:

In 2004, Forbes named Rowling as the first person to become a U.S.-dollar billionaire by writing books, the second-richest female entertainer and the 1,062nd richest person in the world. Rowling disputed the calculations and said she had plenty of money, but was not a billionaire….

In 2012, Forbes removed Rowling from their rich list, claiming that her US$160 million in charitable donations and the high tax rate in the UK meant she was no longer a billionaire.

Now, Back at the Chakra Databank, Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Clear, crisp attitude towards having money. Including accumulation of wealth through savings.

To J.K. Rowling, money is just money.

About as thrilling as finding pebbles on your driveway. Not despised. Just not elevated.

Aura Reading Rowling. Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity

Given the extraordinary power of Rowling’s creativity, I’m so curious to research it at a subconscious and astral level. Three cheers for Stage Three Energetic Literacy!

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Evidently the prolific writer has a complex relationship with her own creativity.

At the time of this photograph, J.K. Rowling is plodding. Dutifully using creativity to follow through. Completing projects. Something we adults must do if we’re responsible.

Meanwhile the other kind of creativity pleases her so much more: The start-up, innovative kind of creativity.

But there are phases in life. And J.K. Rowling hasn’t allowed herself to become a creativity prima donna, refusing to use creativity except in the ways she prefers.

Really, despite all that wealth and fame, guess what? I’m surprised to discover…  Creativity-wise, you couldn’t find a better-adjusted human being

Aura Reading Rowling.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

All of us must handle conflict, use our power, deal with difficulties. What about J.K. Rowling?

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Yet more scar tissue shows here. J.K. Rowling has developed a workable competence at handling conflict.

What do I find most strongly? Exceptionally vivid awareness of human suffering.

From this chakra databank, I gather… in her personal life, she’s handled a great deal of conflict.

Also, J.K. Rowling identifies with the struggles and conflicts of other people. Not just her personal portion of troubles.

In a quiet way, and without seeking credit, Rowling aims to make a difference.

Aura Reading Rowling. Heart Chakra Databank for Compassion

Most — but not all — chakra databanks are standard for all human beings. Not this one, though. It is one of Rowling’s optional-type chakra databanks.

Which optional databanks develop at different phases of a lifetime? That depends on one’s lifestyle, choices, spiritual path.

Seems to me, it’s to her credit that Rowling has this one.

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Dazzling. Stunningly beautiful.

Holding awareness of humanity’s sufferings. Strongly felt.

Although not overwhelming. Because J.K. Rowling has developed such inner strength over the years. Again, loads of scar tissue.

Aura Reading Rowling. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Many a Fundamentalist zealot has condemned the Harry Potter books.

Reminding me of a thread that developed recently over at our blog post about Spiritual Aura Reading. (See Comments #23-30, plus others that follow.)

I got a kick out of her self-defense  in that hyper-religious context. Enjoy this full article or just the following quote:

“My critics are at liberty to claim that I am trying to convert children to Satanism. And I’m free to explain that I’m exploring human nature and morality — or to say you’re an idiot, depending on which side of the bed I got out of that day.”

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Exceptional love for humanity. Living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, Rowling has quite a lit-up connection to the Divine.

In addition, there’s the ongoing presence of a particular Divine Being. Her private business.

When you learn to read auras from photos, I think you’ll find it quite easy to tell which one is here. Beautiful!

In Conclusion

Recently I observed that J.K. Rowling carries a lot of pain. A Blog-Buddy was incredulous. Having been taught (erroneously, IMO) that Enlightenment takes away all pain.

Not really.

Enlightenment is a state of consciousness. Attained by an evolving human. One particular human at a time.

Of course there can be pain. Especially for someone who has donated millions to charity, who pays her taxes, and who dealt with plenty of personal misery long before becoming an acclaimed author.

After reading her aura today, I’m more impressed with her than ever. This particular human, J.K. Rowling, is one of the jewels in earth’s human crown.

36 thoughts on “Aura Reading Rowling”

• 1
    An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

This is so interesting. Thank you. I had no idea that the databank for compassion is optional! So interesting to learn this!

• 2
    Frank says:

What an inspiring human she is (you too Rose!).

As a person who has of late taken a little interlude into spiritual addiction (and been looking for little loopholes to human life) but is back again, I know I’d rather feel “pain” than no pain.

J.K is just want I needed today to read about.

• 3
    David B says:

Thanks, Rose.

A very interesting read. I picked up Goblet on holidays as my boys were into it.

Don’t read a lot of fiction but went back and read the first three, then followed the series. And the movies.

• 4
    David B says:

Good point on pain, Rose. Enlightenment does change our relationship to pain but it remains as part of being human.

• 5
    Liane says:

Such a beautiful reading! I don’t know a heck of a lot about enlightenment but seems to me lack of pain would somehow make being enlightened superficial.

JK Rowling has scars, and we all know scars not only show the ‘visible’ pain, but also the reminder of past and ongoing pain. She most certainly is a jewel.

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

It’s such fun to create blog posts for you’all, like those great appreciators who have commented so far.

One practical point about DAVID B’s Comment #4 — this refers, of course, to DAVID’s specialty, which I call “Traditional Enlightenment.”

From my perspective, what he has written would not apply to Age of Awakening Enlightenment. I’ll explain more thoroughly when I can. Give me some time on this, Blog-Buddies.

• 7
    Vanya says:

Thank you for this reading Rose! I just love JK Rowling, and your last sentence was especially moving.

• 8
    Lilian says:

I like it when folk have already contributed the comments that sprung to mind on reading this.

So when reading this, I was thinking “This person is awesome!” Just by the way she’s handled success and the huge influx of money and recognition, you have to suspect how evolved she is.

• 9
    Lilian says:

And David B captured the difference between pain and suffering in comment 4.

I’m used to a certain amount of emotional pain, comes as standard, but after a RES healing session I’m a bit more free from a bit of the suffering of it.

So easy!! For me, the suffering caused by stuff feels like a lack of clarity…

• 10
    Lilian says:

But again, I remember as a teenager, I thought very clearly that spiritual progress was really all about being human.

With some fuzzy thoughts about how “creativity” and “resourcefulness” was important. And I was sooo frustrated by all the types of religion I could find.. including the religion of the New Age.

So Rose’s Age of Awakening Enlightenment fits my instinct pretty well, and can inform me a lot more about how to progress.

• 11
    Lilian says:

I wonder how many people come into this world with this kind of instinct about what’s possible?

JK path seems to have involved following her intuition about her ideas about Harry Potter. And this instinct has caused her to evolve spiritually as well!

• 12
    Lilian says:

Hmm, not to claim “specialitis”, I think that millions of people must have incarnated with intuitions about the age of awakening.

• 13

I loved this reading, Rose.

What an inspiring person JK Rowling is. I’m so happy to hear that she is still doing well, dealing with so much fame.

Also, your computer stand cracks me up!

• 14
    Jnana says:

There have been some extra special aura readings recently, Tiffany Haddish, Leslie Odom and now JK Rowling.

A lot of this aura reading rings true to what I get watching her in interviews. That she is a very private person That what is being presented before the camera is nothing less than her authentic self. Watching her you realize this woman has been untouched by money.

• 15
    Jnana says:

It is good to know she is infused with the divine now.

I admire how she pulled herself from the depths of despair ( a description of what the dementors can do will give an inkling of what she went through), I adore that she is eradicating the institutionalization of children and love that she is a harsh critic of Trump.

• 16
    Jnana says:

By the way, the version of enlightenment I was taught was moksha, the liberation from the cycle of birth and death. Game over, really.

Enlightenment as you define it, is new to me. I only heard of it after coming to this blog. Game still on apparently, without stuff but with the divine shining through. I’ll not wonder aloud about it any more for theorizing seems futile.

• 17
    Jnana says:

On a side note, I did notice your feet perched on Webster in the pink office. Good place for them.

I’m not his fan. He divided the world into American and British spelling with lots of confusion in between.

So by all means lay your feet on him.

• 18
    Frank says:

Rose-I’m really looking forward to your Age of Awakening perspective on pain and suffering.

For me RES has shown me growing doesn’t have to be all pain and being uncomfortable.

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much to all of you who have been commenting.

My day so far has pretty much centered on doing short videos about my future Online Workshops, with A.J. in town to help. Always a special treat.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

JNANA, about your Comments, I’m so glad you enjoyed the aura reading that you inspired.

Oh, there is so much writing, teaching, and (eventually) blogging to come about Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

If you can hold off on pondering until I’ve got something systematically created and nuanced to show you, that will be great.

I’ll get there as fast as I can. It has always been my preference to bring out a new part of RES and then have fun with blog posts and comments. Doing it the other way around just doesn’t work for me. So thanks so much for your patience.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Regarding your Comment #17, you have indeed been here, JNANA. And come a long way to do so!

Had no idea about Webster.

To me, this choice was reinforcement of my work as a writer. (Not like I belong the The Bloomsbury Group or some other salon. For this writer, sharing foot space with a dictionary is the best I got. 😉 )

• 23
    AJ says:

I would like to comment on #4 from David.

I think the term “suffering” is a really subjective term.

Having knowledge, Information, and Consciousness doesn’t mean that “STUFF” is gone or that we’re “protected” post-Enlightenment.

• 24
    AJ says:

And I’m sure Rose will have a more sophisticated argument about this, but I will agree the suffering seems to be reduced—for me.

But I think this has to do with how “suffering” is defined.

• 25
    AJ says:

Just yesterday, in a session with Rose, I experienced a healing centerpiece involving something that was very troubling for me.

I certainly didn’t feel like myself and I was indeed “suffering”—while living in Enlightenment.

• 26
    AJ says:

And isn’t that the point of living on Earth School? That we’re always learning and evolving?

Enlightenment doesn’t mean we leave our bodies and ascend to some other place, it’s yet another opportunity to learn and grow here on Earth.

• 27
    AJ says:

Yet even through this, as a beginner, I can see both Rose and David’s viewpoints.

I’m in the early stages of this, but I can tell you, things are different. But the same Earth School rules apply. It doesn’t mean you get to escape humanity.

• 28
    AJ says:

If there is one thing I have learned through this journey is that STUFF exists with everybody no matter how evolved you are and STUFF can always, always be healed.

• 29
    Rose Rosetree says:

Here’s a technical comment about Enlightenment, related to AJ’s Comment #27 about DAVID B’s Comment #4.

It seems quite clear to me what was referred to by “It’s suffering that becomes optional. We can experience pain without suffering. And we can leave behind the Stuff and habits that create suffering.”

• 30
    Rose Rosetree says:

This is a well-intended comment about the nature of Traditional Enlightenment. Beautifully put, actually.

How do I understand nuances of this, as a specialist in something quite different, Age of Awakening Enlightenment? Due to spending most of my time from 1970-1986 studying Maharishi’s teachings and working as one of his initiators. Plus being a consciousness nerd. 😉

• 31
    Rose Rosetree says:

This was a very rare comment from DAVID B, seems to me. He was speaking here from his experience as a teacher of Traditional Enlightenment.

Usually, DAVID B, you comment here as an appreciator of RES and a supportive member of this online community (and a very cherished friend).

Without going into detail here, it is NOT to your benefit, Blog-Buddies, to try to understand both this perspective about Traditional Enlightenment and the points I’ve made here about Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

No disrespect is intended, really. But I’ve seen what happens to some of my students when they go back and forth between teachings about Traditional Enlightenment and try to square it with the new knowledge I’m bringing forth about an entirely different kind of Enlightenment.

It doesn’t help. It brings confusion. Please avoid this. Choose one path and follow it.

Again, I’m planning to bring out knowledge soon as I can, in a comprehensive way. Before then, if any of you want to take session time, meanwhile, for me to explain further, I can clarify.

• 33
    David B says:

No disrespect taken, Rose.

I look forward to hearing more about this so I can understand your perspective better.

And I’ll apologize in advance if my remarks conflict with your teaching. That’s unintended as the last thing either of us want is confusion. 🙂

• 34
    David B says:

re: comment 24
    Yes, AJ, I think this is partly a question of definition – how I intended the words. I am using a more traditional eastern definition.

And really, we’re all beginners at this. It’s very much an emerging field and an emerging experience. Such an adventure!

• 35
    Jnana says:

To me, this choice (feet on Webster) was reinforcement of my work as a writer.

You told me as much when I was there and I was thinking, wow, two such different perspectives.

In my culture, placing one’s feet on a book (wherein resides the Goddess of knowledge) would be the height of disrespect.

Come to think of it, I could have fashioned a really a good footstool with all my books by extreme spiritually addicted authors had I not thrown them out.

• 36
    Jnana says:

Looking forward to all that and can be patient in the meantime.