Fresh RES News

Fresh RES News
Fresh RES News includes a new video for you. And, for me, a farm-fresh herb bouquet from Generous Julia Walsh

Fresh RES News includes a new video. Ooh, it’s slightly controversial! Plus I’ve got something else fresh for you in today’s post — some RES news.

Blog-Buddies, how I’ve missed you! But I couldn’t do a thing at the blog for a couple of days, and for good reason.

We’ve just migrated to a better host for the rose-rosetree.com website. Phew!

Consequently you can expect more dependable display of knowledge about Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Specifically, you can look forward to faster loading now. In short, more reliable hosting, rather than having the blog down at random times.

That said, what else is new?

Fresh RES News: Gaining Wealth in The Age of Awakening

First of all, now that I’m back, I want to share with you a historic event that just happened in the little world of RES. Fresh knowledge was just birthed in the world. During a workshop last weekend, “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport.”

Initially some of the folks who signed up for that workshop didn’t realize what a fresh new thing it would be. They thought I would teach, essentially, what? The same info in my how-to book “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.” Good info, to be sure. But written between 2006 and 2010.

By contrast, this new set of understandings and skills is expressly for The Age of Awakening. If you’ve read “The New Strong” — or taken the online workshop for The New Strong — you know how much has changed. About making money. And just about everything else. Since 12/21/12.

At least, so much has changed for those who know what really happened. Consequently, we can take advantage of humanity’s new vibrational freedom. (That is, all the knowledge in “The New Strong.”)

How much changed with The Shift into The Age of Awakening? Not only New Vibrational Rules and success secrets for living. (Which are in The New Strong Dept.) But success secrets for making more money. Hence,  “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport.”

Well, now all these ideas have emerged from my process of co-creation. Out of my head and into the world. With so many graduates who really appreciate the impact of this new skill set. Meanwhile, for everyone else in the world, we’ve got this…

Fresh RES News: Online Workshops

In the future, I do plan to make available an online workshop version of this new material.

Meanwhile, in the very near future… Just so you know…

Online workshops for Empath Empowerment® will come next.

These will supplement workshops already available to you for Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® and The New Strong.

Each one is set up with a generous supply of free intro, of course.

And speaking of various gifts, here’s a second photo taken in honor of JULIA’s gorgeous and tasty herb bouquet. Who’s celebrating that gift with me in the next photo? Only MITCH WEBER. Workshop Coordinator. Appointment Coordinator. He’s so essential for making all my online workshops possible. Along with Mr. Tech Support, AJ MC CLARY.

Fresh RES News
Fresh RES News from Rose. (And behind the scenes, but essential, MITCH.)

Fresh RES News: Just So You Know about 2018

It’s so much fun taking an in-person workshop. Given all the leading-edge specialties of RES. Distinctive knowledge and skills are growing fast. That means new goodies for you, of course.

Well, ta da! Blog-Buddies, I’m aiming to launch several brand NEW workshops next year.

No more details yet. Sorry, but I’m too busy playing catch-up. Definitely as soon as I’ve got that 2018 RES Workshop Info available, I’ll let you know.

Meanwhile, Here’s Fresh RES News: A Controversial New YouTube Video

What’s the topic?

Energy HEALING Vs. Energy CLEARING. What’s the Diff?

Well, if you’ve ever been curious. And you’ve got nine whole minutes. I’ve got this treat for you.

Technically, what is the difference between clearing and a long-lasting healing? Find out! And let me know if you’ve got any questions.

Welcome back, everyone. 🙂

54 thoughts on “Fresh RES News”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

In America, a big part of the news now concerns the devastation from Hurricane Harvey. Problems in Texas. Problems probably due in Louisiana, plus more problems in Texas. Ouch!

What can you do?

Please donate to the Red Cross. Or other charities. If you can manage that.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

What else can you do? Might I suggest this:

CALL your representatives in the House and Senate.

Lobby to strengthen the Environmental Protection Agency and otherwise do more — not less — to address climate change.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

And what NOT to do? IMHO…

Avoid all media coverage of “disaster,” etc.

This sensationalistic wallowing does not make you more compassionate. Nor does it do anything to change anything. You’ll just be dragged down into suffering and, possibly, sanctimony.

• 4
    Lindsey says:

Congrats Rose on your lovely new website host!

Also, like your very clarifying new professional RES video. I’ll share that with a couple of my interested friends.

• 5
    Lindsey says:

In regards to your comments on the “disaster” coverage on television, I agree with your advice. I opt for the “need to know” important weather information and information for which streets to avoid if I have to drive.

All the stories, as true as most of them are, can not only drag someone down, but also take up a lot of precious time that could be spent on more productive ways of acting and being in the world right now.

• 6
    Evgenia says:

Rose, what a great workshop! What an amazing new set of skills. So practical.

It was a weekend of transformation and growth. So many things became clear to me.

Thank you for this experience.

• 7

The “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport” workshop was truly a historic event for me.

It was important on so many levels.

• 8

I learned so many practical tools that I am already applying, in only two days back at work, and already seeing results.

• 9

It was a wake up call to me spiritually.

For those who might not be interested in this workshop because they think money is too crass or unimportant of a topic–many of us spiritual seekers do think that way–the truth is that this is a workshop with deeply spiritual content that will help you to be way more effective in everything you do, including making money.

• 10

This workshop woke me up to the reality that “God is my boss” as Rose put it.

• 11

I did not expect, when I signed up, that I would learn so much about ethical behavior in the workplace, and about the importance of taking my work seriously whether it is my ultimate job or not, and whether other people in the workplace do or not (they don’t.)

• 12

Although a highly ethical person, there were many ways in which I had gotten overly comfortable at work, treating it like my home instead of a professional environment.

• 13

And there was something I do at home that wasn’t carrying over to work–living my life with intention.

At my office, the staff area is an ugly and disorganized mess of cubicles, with many distractions-I was not functioning very well in that environment.

• 14

What I learned is that even at work I can set my environment up to do sacred work.

And all work is sacred, or can be.

• 15

In the past, I have found it difficult to bring my full creativity to work, because the environment is not suited to it.

What I’ve learned is that I have to create the conditions at work that allow me to thrive.

• 16

I also learned so many valuable tools for dealing with people at work who are not adjusting well to the Age of Awakening, who are barely present at work, walking around in a daze.

• 17

Previously, I have not made it my business to interfere.

But it’s clear to me now that sometimes it is my business, and I can do something effective about it.

Yesterday, I literally woke one of my colleagues up–he had fallen asleep at a public service desk!!!

• 18

For myself, I have found it somewhat difficult in the past to bring my full creativity to work, because the environment is not suited to it.

I have also found it too easy to be influenced by the culture in my organization.

• 19

Now I understand that I can influence and change that culture myself.

All of that was one level of what I learned.

• 20

But the deeper learning for me was just being in the presence of Rose, who brings her entire being, and everything she has learned in life, to every workshop in the most powerful way.

• 21

Sharing true stories from her experience, wonderful, funny sometimes embarrassing and true stories that helped me to understand how she became the amazing person she is today, and has created the amazing body of work that is her life and has changed the lives of so many people like myself.

• 22

I also learned from being in the presence of so many brilliant, awake, powerful, loving, spiritual people–so many of whom are now dear friends, having met them in previous workshops–as well as new friends who I know will become dear to me.

Many of whom are living in enlightenment or on their way.

• 23

It is so very heartening to know that these people are in the world–all over the world–helping to make things better.

Rose gave an example in the workshop of pacemaker cells–how there are some cells in an organism that help to set the pace for everyone else.

• 24

This was a huge aha for me–because I have not previously understood how those of us are are awake can make a difference.

It seemed like we are so outnumbered.

• 25

But being in the presence of so many people from around the world who are such bright lights, it was clear to me that we all can be those pacemakers, even if we are only a small percentage of the population.

• 26

Recently, I came to the realization that it is really important to me to not just benefit from RES myself, but to bring it into the world.

This workshop has deeply inspired me to do that.

• 27

I would encourage anyone to take this workshop, or any of Rose’s workshops.

It really doesn’t matter which workshop you take–it will be a life-changing experience that you will never forget.

• 28
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for all the comments today, including LINDSEY’s wisdom, as someone living in Texas, where so much flooding is in the news.

And JEAN’s comments at the Walt Disney Post.

And then KYLIE’s words, that were so heartfelt and moving.

• 29
    Rose Rosetree says:

About the Pacemaker Analogy, in Comment 23-24. Any of you who have studied in depth with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi know that analogy.

Speaking of ethical behavior, as KYLIE does here, I want you to know that I acknowledged him during the workshop (and acknowledge him here) as the source of that powerful analogy about the impact of spiritual life in the world.

Whenever possible, I acknowledge those who have helped me to develop RES. Important!

• 30

Thanks for making that clear Rose, I forgot the origin of that analogy!

And, speaking of attribution, a part of my comments that I left out in trying to make them shorter, is that my number #26 realization is very much because I have been so inspired by healing sessions with my RES practitioner and friend, Isabella Cates, and inspired by how strongly she is bringing RES into the world.

• 31
    Isabella C. says:

Thank you, Kylie! I do my best. Which is a better best now, thanks to this workshop.

Rose is a powerhouse and this info is game changing. And game illuminating. 🙂

Beautiful comments from you, Kylie.

And Rose, thank you.

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, you’re right. Superb RES sessions are done by Practitioner ISABELLA CATES.

All the RES Practitioners do excellent work — not to discount ISABELLA’s special spark. And all RES Apprentices have powerful skills as well.

Some are listed on the RES Experts Page. Others aren’t quite ready yet. And several mega-talented students are gearing up to join the Mentoring Program in RES.

• 33
    Liane says:

So excited about new online workshops! Love the one I’m currently taking (Aura Reading) and very much look forward to the next one. New Strong. And then…?

For someone like me who isn’t able to leave home very often, or for very long, the online workshops are perfect.

• 34
    Liane says:

Love the photo of you and Mitch.

Nice to put a face to the person behind the session scheduling emails.

• 35
    Liane says:

Kylie, your comments make me want to take the Magnetize Money course.

There is genuine excitement and transformation in your words.

• 36
    Christine says:

Thank you for the online workshops for those of us who don’t live nearby.

• 37
    Hannah says:

This is great. Entertaining and insightful!

• 38
    Lilian says:

Thanks Kylie.

• 39
    Gabrielle says:

Rose, you have such an awesome team and wonderful people in the RES community.

The most delightful people add their special touch to make every RES workshop one to remember.

• 40
    Gabrielle says:

This weekend’s workshop really helped to sort out a lot of confusion from things that are popular now.

Sometimes it can seem weird to do something different when “everyone else” is trying this or that.

• 41
    Gabrielle says:

To be more effective, don’t get caught up in fads that really have no staying power.

Look for results instead.

That’s one of the things that makes RES great – you can always look for results.

• 42
    Rose Rosetree says:

GABRIELLE, thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm here. You sure added (and add) to that group of people in the workshop. And, as an RES Apprentice, you add to our leadership team. 🙂

And the takeaway you summarized here is a fine one, among many possibilities. Noted because we literally had dozens of handouts and worksheets at that workshop launch — loads of skills and concepts.

Because there’s a lot to “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport.”

• 43
    Valerie says:

Thank you for your beautiful comments Kylie!

One of the many things I learned in the “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport” workshop this weekend is the POWER of my consciousness and of BEING in objective reality.

Rose thank you for showing us how even slight shifts of awareness are so very powerful.

• 44
    Beth says:

PBS.org has an excellent article listing vetted charities that are actively working to help people in need:

• 45
    Beth says:

I’m emphasizing this PBS.org article because, tragically, unscrupulous con men shadow natural disasters like hungry ghouls.

It is vitally important to verify that one is donating to a legitimate relief charity (and preferably, a charity that does not spend too great a percentage of its donations on fundraising or administrative costs) before reaching out to help. The worst of the fraudsters may even try to steal one’s identity along with one’s donation.

• 46
    Rose Rosetree says:

So important!

• 47
    Rose Rosetree says:

Also I’d like to send wishes for compassion and hope to you Blog-Buddies and your families in any areas affected by the terrible flooding in South Asia.

• 48

Isabella, I love your comment–a better best. What a good way to describe it.

• 49

Valerie, I love your takeaway from the workshop.

It is so true that slight shifts of consciousness can change your whole experience.

I have been puzzling over how my job can feel so much better in just a few days. It is true that some objective things have changed for the better, but mostly is is just that a seismic shift in my awareness has happened. Subtle, but so powerful.

• 50

Liane, I’m glad my comments have inspired you to take that workshop. That is not the one I took, but I know it will be incredible.

• 51

Beth, thanks for the information about vetted charities.

• 52

Isabella, I love your comment–a better best.

What a good way to describe it.

• 53

Gabrielle, it is so true that it is hard to do something different from what everyone else around you is doing.

I don’t know about you, but when I was growing up I never aspired to be a leader, only one of the group (whatever group it was.)

• 54
    David B says:

Congrats on the new host. Have done the same myself. It can make a lot of difference.

Also, good video and I agree. It shouldn’t be controversial. There is such a huge difference. Like between sprinkling a little water on a dirty dish and putting it in warm, soapy water.
    🙂