ONEderful September 2017

ONEderful September 2017
ONEderful September 2017. Are you feeling joyful thrills of expectancy?

ONEderful September 2017 — it’s a great month to be alive. New treats for spiritual awakening and success await you here at this blog. (And one of those treats arrives here today, a new RES video.)

ONEderful September 2017: Face Readings

Remember our latest contest, the Face Reading Parade?

I sure do. Wonderful nominations, and the usual fascinating comments!

This September will see three prizes awarded in triumph. Resulting in three face readings of public figures. Imagine faces lit up with the special glow of Face Reading Secrets®.

Couldn’t we all use some of The Power of Face Reading?

ONEderful September 2017: Online Workshops for Empaths

Three new online workshops! I’ve been developing a whole series for empaths. Aiming for quality, on-demand workshops. And here’s what I’ve come up with:

• A generous introductory series — totally free of charge.
  • Empath 101, Discovery. (10 big lessons. $195)
  • Empath 102, An Even Stronger Sense of Self (10 even bigger lessons. $195)

To those of you who are empaths…. Know that I’ve worked for a very long time to create these for you.

Yes, I’m hoping they can all be released this September.

ONEderful September 2017: RES at the Pathways Expo

September 24, 2017! If you live in the D.C. metro area, please save this date.

Because once again RES will be boothing and educating at the Natural Living Expo held by Pathways Magazine.

ONEderful September 2017: New RES Videos

Look, Blog-Buddies, I’m a writer. Talking in front of a video camera doesn’t come easy to me. My first reaction is “Errrggg.” Even when posing for photographs, like the recent ones here.

(Fortunately, I didn’t show you all the ones where… At the count of three… I shut my eyes. Haha.)

However, I’ve been working for years with AJ MC CLARY to create videos that help to explain Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Especially for a big website redesign. That may well happen within my lifetime….

For instance, this year, how did I spend the Friday before the “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport” workshop? With AJ. We spent an entire day making short videos. Same as the last time he came.

Why bother? Because it’s so much easier to pack loads of info into a short video.

ONEderful September 2017: Let’s Share

Your comments inspire! Please share, Blog-Buddies.

Let us know what you’re looking forward to in September 2017.

And in that spirit of sharing… ooh…

Okay, I’ll Share One of the New RES Videos

Speaking of coaching empaths, here’s “FAQ – Empath Empowerment®.” Enjoy! And let me know if you have any questions about my answers to certain common questions. Yep, Qs on FAQs.

13 thoughts on “ONEderful September 2017”

• 1

I am looking forward to a month of trying out new techniques I learned at the Money Athlete workshop with Rose, to practicing RES techniques, to all of the things I want to accomplish at work, and to buying my first car and learning to drive again (after 15 years of not driving.)

• 2

I’m looking forward to fall in Virginia, and to finding out when Rose’s workshops are next year:-)

• 3

Also congratulations on the new online workshops and videos Rose!

What a wonderful resource for people all around the world who can’t come to workshops in person.

• 4

And yet, at this point in my life, as a result of all of the healing that I have done, it is impossible to deny that I am one.

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, that’s how leaders who aren’t ego-driven emerge. Leadership can be a form of service.

Thanks for your latest comments.

• 6
    Lilian says:

Rose and Kylie: Totally. I might have paid off some karma in my childhood, but there were not end of role models telling me that leadership is service.

• 7
    Lilian says:

The teachers at my primary school made a strong impression…

Also, John Paul II did in his writings… and the benedictine monks at my local parish did (monks who chose to work in London, in the civilian community)…

Leadership is service, and, in many ways, service is leadership… Being very much in the world.

• 8
    Lilian says:

So to me service, leadership and work is all linked up. Then if I can stop my aura complaining with stuff about the karma I had to pay (in a life with many other blessings), then I can get on with it!

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN, I did laugh out loud. Delightful you!

• 10
    Lilian says:

Ah, we’ll see how that goes… Kylie, after reading your comments, I was inspired to read your blog posts again. I have to say, it’s reassuring to have a soul like you around. You know, as someone who popped back into enlightenment a couple of years after the shift. Man, I remember those times…

• 11
    Lilian says:

Btw, here’s an interview with Hillary, who is, in enlightenment and a leader. Hopefully, this is the kind of leadership we can look forward to in the future. 🙂

• 12

Thank you Rose–I hadn’t thought about leadership from that perspective.

• 13

And thank you Lillian! You inspired me to reread those posts too.

That was a fun trip down memory lane. It’s hard to believe I changed my name in 2013!

Now it seems like I’ve always had this name.

Also, my views on driving have changed since the post I wrote on sustainability.:-)