Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli. Skilled Empath Merge

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli
Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli. Read about her and you can find inspiration aplenty from today’s Skilled Empath Merge.

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli makes faces when she sings. Super-intense body language, too. Which might seem a bit off-putting. Because if you’re an opera fan, as I am, have you noticed?

All the other famous Bel Canto singers look relative cool. Opposite to Cecilia. The other big stars deliver sleek and polished performers.

So what’s with her? Could the unique power and beauty of her singing be involved? What’s going on with her, inwardly?

Curious to learn more, I’ve done a Comparison Skilled Empath Merge.

(Curious about EMPATH? Skip to the end of this post for background info on the empath part.)

For Extra Empath-Fun, I’ll Do This

Why not add fizz to this Skilled Empath Merge? I’ll do something unusual.

First of all, the basis is a YouTube. Where Cecilia Bartoli sings “Exsultate, Jubilate.”

One of the greatest arias by Wolfgang “Gottlieb” Mozart!

• Are you familiar with this motet? Then you may prefer it to any other performance you’ve heard.
  • Have you never heard it before? Just know the words are all about loving God.
  • I do apologize for sharing a YouTube link. (It pirates a performance.) Personally I own several CDs featuring Cecilia Bartoli. Maybe this post will inspire you. Seems to me it’s worth paying for work from such an artist.

So what’s extra fizzy? I’m going to give you a comparison Skilled Empath Merge.

1. At 21 seconds in. When Cecilia is just getting started.
  2. Also at 2:01 minutes in. Near the end of Cecilia’s performance.

Thus we can compare and contrast. If you want, fast-forward on the paused YouTube.

Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli, Just Getting Started

Quite normal. 25 feet.

Beautifully down-to-earth. That’s Cecilia.

Anticipatory excitement brings a kind of shiver. Her whole body feels it.

Yet she’s quite used to this kind of thing. Her consciousness ride begins!

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli Completing Her Performance

90 miles. Over-functioning.

Saturated with the lively, full presence of God.

Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Spiritual Energy

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli, Just Getting Started

Quite normal. 22 feet.

Like having an engine rev up. Key in ignition. Fuel flowing. Oh, Cecilia is so eager to share her ride!

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli Completing Her Performance

More than normal. To Deep Space. Over-functioning.

Cecilia’s body winks in and out. Sometimes she’s just space. Seems like other times Cecilia’s body looks like bits and bytes.

Other times, she’s just one golden mouth. While all the rest of her is grayed out.

Picturing all of these changes? Fast-frame them. Since these and more occur within one split second. Maybe a mini-eternity version of time.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli, Just Getting Started

More than normal. Just a bit. 40 feet.

Her heart pounds. She’s thrilled.

The bigger the crowd, the greater her joy.

Exactly the opposite of an ego thrill, though. Cecilia Bartoli knows this concert venue is about to turn into a kind of church.

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli Completing Her Performance

Less than normal 1/8 inch. Shut down.

Why?

Cecilia Bartoli transcends her emotions. Likewise, she doesn’t feel connected to her human individuality.

(Just for now. While singing this sacred music.)

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli, Just Getting Started

Quite normal for the great singer… when not singing. 14 feet.

So what’s Cecilia Bartoli’s usual state of consciousness? Regarding God! That most sacred relationship.

As graced as any Catholic “Bride of Christ” you might chance to meet. (If you lived in a convent.) Not that Cecilia Bartoli is a renunciate. For starters, just look at her. Is she dressed like a nun?

Blog-Buddies, think of somebody you know who’s happily married. And that marriage bond has only deepened over time. Bringing a unique security of:

• Feeling loved
  • Being safe
  • Free to express herself. Sure of being considered delightful. No matter what.

Evidently, that has been Cecilia Bartoli’s relationship with God for a very long time.

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli Completing Her Performance

More than normal. Out into deep space. Over-functioning.

Tidal waves of Divine connection and joy. This would completely stop most human beings. Keep them from singing a single note. Especially singing it in tune.

However, Ms. Bartoli is a pretty experienced surfer girl.

Crown Chakra Databank for Connection to Divine Presence

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli, Just Getting Started

More than normal. Out into deep space, actually. Not that I’m complaining.

The sacred beams of God connection are as sturdy as ropes. And as everyday real, within Cecilia aura, as if they were fingers or toes.

Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli Completing Her Performance

More than normal. Out into deep space. Over-functioning.

Now these connectors to the Divine are way bigger than usual.

Want to picture it? Imagine a solid wedge of golden bliss. Somehow that fastens her onto the earth. Yet simultaneously it lifts her up, up, up.

In Conclusion

No wonder Cecilia Bartoli can’t keep a straight face. Or, really, act. Not while singing sacred music like this.

The coordination is amazing, how she can perform at all. Because this singer has a lot in common with James Brown or Judy Garland or Ethel Merman or other singers with a gift for Divine connection while performing. With energy ripping through them to such a degree. The glory of it might make if impossible to perform at all. Yet they’ve done it.

Just listen to this aria.  Cecilia Bartoli nails every super-quick note.

This empath and aura reader is awed. I’ve never seen this degree of Divine outpouring. Frankly, it reminds me of when I researched St. Teresa of Kolkata. Not researching her from official portraits. Rather, pulling out an energetic hologram from a client. A client who spent some precious minutes with this extraordinary nun.

Like Mother Teresa, Cecilia Bartoli isn’t in Enlightenment. Not close to it, really. But she manages to stay relatively sane, doing amazing service to the world.

What Is an Empath?

An empath has at least one significant gift for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person.

Curious to learn more? Check out How Many Types of Empath Are There? Which Are You?

For more free resources, here is a link to our Top 10 Post on Being an Empath.

How this Empath Coach Can Help You Gain Skills

Might I recommend? Begin with this easy self-help book for empaths, “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”

If you want more than that, I have published a short series of Empath Empowerment® books, three of them to bring you more and more skill as an empath.

Books in this series can open up a world to you, for a life with a natural self-confidence and an increasingly stable sense of self.

And when you’re ready for Skilled Empath Merge, there’s a fourth eBook or print book in the series. This can help you to use your fullest potential as an empath. It’s called “The Master Empath: Turning on Your Empath Gifts at Will — in Love, Business and Friendship (Includes Training in Skilled Empath Merge).

Whether you do Skilled Empath Merge or aura reading, these deep kinds of energetic literacy will take you to a level of detail within the human energy field. The ancient Sanskrit name is the “Nadis.” I prefer to call them chakra databanks.

Until you can read auras with that degree of detail, you’re not yet using your built-in gifts for full energetic literacy. I’d love to help you to claim that birthright.

24 thoughts on “Ecstatic Cecilia Bartoli. Skilled Empath Merge”

• 1
    Isabella C. says:

This is fascinating! I don’t usually watch opera, or enjoy it very much, but that video was really fun to watch.

Ms. Bartoli is so fascinatingly expressive!! Those faces! I love knowing what is driving them.

• 2
    Jnana says:

I just have to laugh looking at her.

She is like an exclamation mark where other singers are just full stops.

And wow! What a voice! How on earth does she make it do what it does?

• 3
    Jnana says:

Isn’t it strange how someone who can bring the Divine down in cascades still can have so much difficulty in life?

Here I’m thinking of Judy Garland and how her life ended.

I guess the same could be said of Mother Teresa.

• 4

What a treat! Thank you Rose.

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

Wonderful comments, all. Thanks!

JNANA, we pay the price for everything good in our lives.

Here’s a link to blog posts on that theme of paying the price.

• 6
    Anchie says:

I have always loved watching and listening to Cecilia Bartoli.

I find her to be an earth shattering performer!

Thank you for a deeper insight into the way she sings! It is so fascinating and BEAUTIFUL!

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

Okay, I can’t resist asking this. Clearly, Cecilia Bartoli is at one extreme of self-consciousness when performing: Zero.

My question concerns those at the opposite extreme. Like most of the musical acts I see on “Saturday Night Live.” They look as if they practice for hours in front of a mirror, adjusting how they will look.

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

Personally, I just loathe that.

Yet these acts are so popular. Do any of you Blog-Buddies like watching this sort of singing performance?

Or do you have a more neutral reaction? Maybe thinking it’s just part of “the show biz game”?

What??????

• 9
    Mel says:

On those SNL performers: I kind of understand where they’re coming from.

Perhaps they don’t feel much inspiration when they’re performing so they just put their energy into the technical aspects of their performance knowing it’s all going to be judged by millions of people.

• 10
    Rose Rosetree says:

Really, MEL? You don’t think The Supremes or Frank Sinatra knew that their performances would be judged by millions of people? Including back in the days of network TV with much or all of America watching that TV show….

You might find it interesting to check out YouTube videos of performers before 1990. I doubt that you’ll find the degree of preening, posing, and curating one’s appearance… in front of the camera.

• 11
    Sylvia says:

This might be off-topic, but I know Motown artists went to a “finishing school” so that they could in fact curate their appearance — both on and off the camera.

Maybe you are saying the SNL musicians are curating a different kind of look?

• 12
    Mel says:

I agree that things are different with artists today. I was just considering the topic from my frame of reference. I do enjoy watching artists from earlier days on YouTube.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

SYLVIA, how lovely to hear from you! 🙂

Golly, am I the only one who notices the camera angles and posing in more contemporary performers, an extreme of performance that seems less about singing than being seen?

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

I meant “curating appearance” in the sense of hours probably spent in front of a mirror, perfecting the little tilt of the head here, the pouty look there. Not just “Singing on TV” but “Singing for your closeup. To seduce.”

For some of you Blog-Buddies born since MTV, it’s all you’ve never known. Listening to contemporary singers. Who are now called “artists.” (Which could tell us something, I guess.)

My reaction? Pretty repulsive. Mostly ridiculous. So I turn elsewhere. Of course, some popular singers simply sing, like Leslie Odom Jr.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for that Comment #12, MEL.

• 16

Rose, honestly I don’t watch tv so I’m only not commenting because I haven’t seen very many recent performers, unless I happen to watch a youtube video of a song I like.

And those I usually don’t watch, because it might ruin my enjoyment of the sound, knowing more about the singer.

Ha ha! So maybe that proves your point.

• 17
    Valerie says:

Rose this was a delight!

I find it very refreshing to watch a performer who is NOT self conscious about how she looks. She moves like a conduit of joy.

It makes me happy just to watch her in this state, of just being in her joy.

• 18
    Leo says:

Love this.

I was at a local music performance this week, and an older gentleman was playing the upright bass.

As the performance went on, he started contorting his face in the wildest ways as he shaked and shimmied back and forth while playing.

• 19
    Leo says:

I decided to quickly read his aura, reading his Third Eye Chakra databank for connection to Spiritual Source.

It was huge, and divine light poured, nay flooded in.

• 20
    Leo says:

The quality was ecstatic and loving, suggesting that “this amazing beauty and joy I feel while playing music makes life worth living.”

The artist was having what seemed, to my perception, to be a truly transcendent, divine experience.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

A good use of Technique Time, indeed, LEO.

For all you Blog-Buddies with an interest in learning aura reading, check out the Free Intro to my online workshop. Five lessons to get you started!

So far, students have been doing great, surprising themselves at how easily they can learn.

• 22

Wow! Very cool, Leo!

• 23
    Leo says:

To clarify, it was this post that prompted me to read his aura in that moment.

Otherwise I may have just chuckled inwardly at his quirky, almost bizarre face contortions, instead seeking a deeper understanding of the pure bliss flowing through him in that moment.

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

LEO, I get that. You and other Blog-Buddies how it could change society if people gained aura reading skills — Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Otherwise we’re likely to see facial contortions or whatever, then ridicule or judge. Thereby missing out on everyday miracles before us, hidden in “plain” sight.