Energy Talk? Avoid It

Energy Talk
Energy Talk? Why? You don’t have to be a bodybuilder to successfully speak HUMAN talk.

Energy Talk. It’s here, there, and everywhere. Except, surprise! Energy talk can be bad for you. Find out why, and how you can stoppit.

If you think about it, soon you’ll realize what has crept in. Crept into everyday conversation. Maybe seeming cute. Or trendy.

But potentially dangerous to your peace of mind. Unless you do something about it.

This blog post will introduce you to a solution. Not just a problem.

First of all, let’s talk about the part of energy talk that seems cute. Initially.

Energy Talk. On a Cute T-Shirt

At the playground, you’ll see kids wearing this slogan on tee shirts: Good Vibes Only

Parents wear the shirts too. Awww, they want to be good people.

Look around you. Or look on Instagram. Or Twitter #TGL. “The Good Life.”

Actually, it’s a movement. Not just a product. Read about it here.

The Energy Talk of “Only Good Vibes”

What’s wrong with wearing energy talk on your chest?

Those people who wear those trendy shirts are not, actually, energies. They’re not vibrations. Whether good vibes. Or super-pumped. Or, frankly, spaced out.

In reality, who wears that clothing? Human people. Folks who, apparently, think it’s cool to pay attention to energies.

What a mess people make when they try to manipulate their emotions or energies!

Yesterday I had three clients in a row in spiritual addiction. As the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), I’m here to tell you. Spiritual addiction is very much like living in perpetual energy talk.

Like being a packet of vibes — as proclaimed those tee shirts.

Are You Human? Or a Set of Vibes?

This might be a good question to ask your FB friends.

Many may answer, after a long, astrally, pause… “Oh, I know myself to be an energy.” Or “Energy is my true authentic self.”

In which case, that person has probably told you in so many words, “Like many an ill-informed idealist today, I live in spiritual addiction.”

What happens when thinking people like you pay attention? You get the truth. Spiritual addiction is all too common as a consciousness lifestyle today.

Frankly, energy talk is not cute.

Neither is it “spiritually superior.” Not to us.

Like spiritual addiction, energy talk is a problem.

Energy Talk Is Not Human Talk.

Yet today many people use pictures of human things just to describe their mood.

Or to change their mood.

This is like living a short distance from your actual human life. Having an unhealthy detachment. So that you think something like, “This is an animal called a dog. And what it does for me, the Space Being, is to make me feel a certain mood.”

Think I’m kidding? Check out the photo of Katy Perry that leads of this energy talk-mood article.

Incidentally, a couple of years ago, Katy Perry moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

In human reality, a dog is to walk with. To feed and care for. On a brave day, you might even shampoo your dog.

Animals don’t get much more unmistakably Earth Reality as a smelly, slobbering, loveable dawg.

Food Is Not Your Mood

Not any more than your dog exists to display your mood. Food is something you eat.

Or maybe something you show in a photograph. When curating your life in social media. Or for other purposes, bragging on what you own.

Well, maybe food isn’t just food on Instagram. Where your food could be your mood.

Is this one more way to be cool? I don’t think so. You can be a cool human in loads of ways.

Confusing food with your mood could mean you’re pretty far gone.

Another Example

Not to insult you if you’ve been actively participating in highly popular Good Mood Food Board on Pinterest.

This isn’t humans sharing food pix. To me, it’s another form of energy talk. Taking a detached look at something that humans might eat.

What’s makes that mood-food such fun on Pinterest? Might I suggest: The person’s consciousness is positioned in the subconscious.

Not where it will be appropriately…  if you want to live juicy.

What Can You Do About This Mess?

By all means, keep your sense of humor. I’ve still got mine. Really.

But don’t play along with the energy talk.

Maybe give your buddy Joe or Gladys a different perspective. Such as:

Actually this food is not my mood. And I don’t walk around all day long fixating on my mood. Or talking about it. Or posting it on social media.

Personally, I’d rather talk with you about what you do and I do. About reality outside our heads.

Ideas anyone? Please, comment away. Just not with pictures of your mood. 😉

61 thoughts on “Energy Talk? Avoid It”

• 1
    Rose Rosetree says:

One more fascinating example: As America braces for the next round of hurricane damage, what kinds of comments have you seen on Facebook?

I’ve encountered some loud, screaming memes that everybody must pray.

• 2
    Rose Rosetree says:

Look, I include plenty of people in my personal prayers. But I don’t expect God to clean up human messes.

I also vote. Voting for politicians who work to minimize in climate change and cooperate with other leaders to help keep our planet functional.

Between elections, I contact government officials and I petition them. What do you do? I’ll bet it’s more than tell other people about your mood.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Actually, this present time of weather-based crisis may include many examples when YOU have taken action in some way.

People who live in their heads, depending on prayers, may not even bother to evacuate. Sadly.

Have any of you Blog-Buddies DONE things when dealing with the extreme weather around this time?

• 4
    Lindsey says:

Great post Rose.

When someone begins a conversation about energies now, or, perhaps even share how “we all must pray”, I’m learning how to turn the conversation into practical ways of resolving problems with physical actions, the human kind. 🙂

Thanks Rose!

• 5
    Jean says:

Hello Rose,

Thank you for this post.

As per your comment #3 – used to live in a flood prone area hard hit by Sandy.

When storm approached certainly did my personal prayers (!) then made evacuation plans days in advance – and left.

• 6
    Jean says:

House survived with minimal damage yet was without power or water for two weeks.

Decision making as the human that I am – in human reality – saved the day for me with that one.

• 7
    Jean says:

Has been helpful for me recently to include those impacted by weather related crises in my daily prayers.

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks, JEAN. You’ve given us a share of human-type wisdom.

Sure, add prayers… during your Technique Time or while you’re falling asleep. But use your waking hours to say and do things to further your aims.

Such as survival!

• 9
    Dana K says:

I love your human action suggestions in the comments here Rose. The energy talk is showing up in work outs too!

There’s a work out called ‘the class’ where you focus on emotions while working out.

Meant to be some sort of therapy but of course they aren’t trained therapists.

• 10
    Dana K says:

Also I saw a trainer on a video, at the end stretching time say “and now we release all that is not a vibrational match”.

Huh? I thought this was about squats.

• 11
    Dana K says:

I told you also about the yoga studio with the bineural beats played during class.

Especially here in Southern California I have to be careful even with exercise studios!

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

DANA K, isn’t this horrifying! Mixing in energy talk and Technique Time along with an exercise class!

A word about binaural beats, BTW. This technology, far as I know, was developed by Robert Monroe. An amazing pioneer about consciousness who trademarked his rigorously tested Hemi-Sync™ recordings.

Were he still alive, he’d be absolutely revolted at the untested, irresponsible versions of his rigorous creations. It’s just shameful!

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

Just know this, Blog-Buddies. When people send binaural beats into ANY activity you are doing, any Technique Time, anything…

They’d sure better know what they’re doing.

Because they’re messing with your brainwaves. How much sense does it make to let anybody you don’t know well mess with your brain?

• 14
    Anonymously Anonymous says:

Just back from walking my dogs. Not sure if I am brave enough to shampoo them!

But seriously, I am perplexed by people who FB, Twitter, and Instagram their food, never mind their moods as expressed by their food…

• 15
    Anonymously Anonymous says:

I don’t know if you would agree with me on this, and I would be curious to know your take on it, but as I understand it, social media is intermeshed with a part of the astral.

On social media, real people (plus bots) participate in what is a representation of the real.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

I agree with you that social media contain real people, plus bots (falsely labeled).

“Intermeshed,” however, doesn’t have the precision I like to use in talking about consciousness. One person’s participation might involve all or mostly Human Vibrational Frequencies. Or something quite astral, one way or another. Depending.

This blog and my website, for instance, are set up and maintained to encourage 100% Human Vibrational Frequencies. Providing information for humans, that’s all.

• 17
    Valerie says:

I enjoyed this post Rose.

After your last workshop – Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport – I have become more aware of the power of my actions in life, and my actions have become more powerful.

Also I find that keeping my awareness positioned in practical actions and solutions keeps me very strong.

• 18
    Gillian says:

When I first read this post, I found myself thinking, “I don’t know anyone who talks about energy this way.”

Then, the VERY NEXT DAY, I spent some time with a couple of friends who kept referring to someone as having ‘bad energy’ and who was giving out ‘bad vibes.’

DOH!!

• 19
    Uygu says:

Above link is Jim Carrey talking at a fashion show.

It’s my first post here but i think it’s is relevant to the subject. Sorry Rose and everybody if its not.

Would like to hear other opinions about this especially because he is on the enlightenment list…

• 20
    Frank says:

Pertinent topic for today’s climate Rose.

Recently I was socializing with the Thai Massage/reiki practioner in town whom I have know a long time but it was clear this person values energy more than human-just like I used to be.

• 21
    Frank says:

We were taking about something and I mentioned how it made me angry-she said to just give it to the universe.

• 22
    Frank says:

I know better than to do that now with my emotions.

This person also was saying she was dealing with a hangover by doing self reiki for hours, I suggested water and advil.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

FRANK, what a great example! I laughed out loud at Comment #21.

You can appreciate how much better you have become at using your power. Saying and doing things to get more of what you want.

Rather than trying to solve problems in reality (that might cause anger) by manipulating your consciousness or emotions!

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

VALERIE, GILLIAN, and UYGU — How delightful to hear from all three of you.

And you, UYGU. Finally, your first comment here at my blog. Hooray!

• 25
    Rose Rosetree says:

Oh dear, about that Comment #19, UYGU. I went through it only until I came to a good clear view of Jim Carrey, and then I researched his aura a bit.

(That’s something I can do because of my way of doing Technique Time as an RES professional. Otherwise, I would have waited until it was my next Technique Time session. I still keep those total minutes down to 20/day, folks.)

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

Sadly, as DAVID B’s crowd puts it, Carrey has clearly gone “sideways.”

I’ll be removing him from my Enlightenment Life List.

Not to go into many details, but he isn’t quite himself any more. Oh, it’s so sad when people I like a lot don’t handle Enlightenment well — given today’s new vibrational frequencies. (Something unknown to the teachers of Traditional Enlightenment.)

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

BTW, UYGU, why did I drop what I was doing to respond to your request?

Because it was your first comment here. (We call them comments, not posts. I can only imagine what you call them in Turkish!)

• 28
    Rose Rosetree says:

Here at this blog, we don’t have the custom of commenting on people’s state of consciousness based on what they say in a YouTube. Or otherwise.

As for evaluating what is going on regarding Enlightenment, you were close in placing your comment. That you can do at our most popular post, the Enlightenment Life List. 🙂

• 29
    Frank says:

Hi again, do you think Rose that astrology is also part of what needs to go in terms of how often we use it in describing everyday life and circumstances and mood?

Kinda like the food thing?

Like I could always default my actions to being an air sign and blame mercury retrograde for my bad cell service?

• 30
    Uygu says:

Thanks Rose 🙂 sorry about wording…actually wanted to comment about him talking about energies all the time instead of relating to objective reality during the interview.

Did not want to comment on his state of consciousness but maybe again i’m not using the right words..

• 31
    Uygu says:

İ wanted to comment about him because he says things like we don’t exist, all is energy, it’s all a play of energy and vibration, we as peple don’t matter etc… him being enlightened makes all the energy, vibration talk more interesting to me..

• 32
    Uygu says:

Just thought this is an extreme example of energy talk…

So extreme that it made me comment here 🙂 🙂

• 33
    Uygu says:

• 34
    Rose Rosetree says:

FRANK, there’s astrology and then there’s astrology.

Personally, I don’t use astrology to interpret life, and mercury retrograde is no biggie for my astrological chart.

Why do I think that last part? Because…

• 35
    Rose Rosetree says:

The only kind of reading I get, once a year, is a superb astrological progression from Pat Hayward.

It’s helpful for selecting when to give workshops and publish books — and when that wouldn’t be a great idea.

How long have I been getting these consultations? Since 1989, I guess.

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

Therefore, I’d say, if you can find a topnotch astrologer (and email me if you’d like Pat’s contact info), getting a progression once a year could be a smart investment.

• 37
    Rose Rosetree says:

But talking about generalities like your sun sign? Yes, I agree, Frank.

That’s a way to make your life about a belief system. Leading towards discounting and interpreting reality. Rather than living in it.

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

UYGU, how I’m relishing these Comments #30-33 from you!

Please don’t worry if I get a little technical on you. I live this way. You don’t have to. 😉

Besides, you’ve brought something wonderful to this thread. Just wonderful.

• 39
    Rose Rosetree says:

About this idea, for starters:

“And it was more interesting to me bacause i made the assumption that an enlightened person would not confuse these things.”

• 40
    Rose Rosetree says:

Clarification #1, there really are two different types of Enlightenment on the planet right now.

The traditional kind from the Age of Faith, also known as “Traditional Enlightenment.”

And the new kind which has started happening to people (including quite a few RES clients) since 2012. That’s “Age of Awakening Enlightenment.”

• 41
    Rose Rosetree says:

People in Age of Awakening Enlightenment don’t do energy talk.

Because we’re very interested in our human lives. Plus the model of understanding we’ve got (if we’ve got any such model at all. And I doubt that either Cecilia Bartoli or Sen. Al Franken — for examples — has any conceptual model of Enlightenment whatsoever).

Anyway, none of us in Age of Awakening Enlightenment are apt to talk about consciousness and energy. Unless it’s a highly technical conversation, known to be such.

• 42
    Rose Rosetree says:

Regarding folks in Traditional Enlightenment, sometimes the conversation does steer that way. But not in everyday life.

I’ve had vigorous, human-type conversations with friends in that kind of Enlightenment.

And, of course, what would their auras reveal if in Enlightenment? Enlightenment.

• 43
    Rose Rosetree says:

Clarification #2, UYGU and new fans of UYGU. BTW, this Turkish name is pronounced Oooh-EEE-goo.

(Correct me, if I’ve been saying it wrong all these years, UYGU.)

Now, about this: She “made the assumption that an enlightened person would not confuse these things.”

• 44
    Rose Rosetree says:

Nobody in Enlightenment gets a guarantee of staying in Enlightenment. Sad but true.

I’ve known folks in either kind of Enlightenment to have lost that state of consciousness. (Personally heartbreaking for me, sometimes, but why wallow?)

• 45
    Rose Rosetree says:

Regarding people in Enlightenment, our big problem on earth right now is moving into extreme spiritual addiction.

This also does happen to people who have not been anywhere close to Enlightenment yet. Especially folks who have been in spiritual addiction for quite a while and want more, more, more.

• 46
    Rose Rosetree says:

It’s pretty fascinating to me how Enlightenment Coaches with Traditional Enlightenment have scorned learning Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

So far, at least. To my knowledge, not a single one of these folks has studied that with me yet. Not even taken the five-lesson Free Intro to “Aura Reading for YOU,” my online workshop on aura reading.

• 47
    Rose Rosetree says:

Instead, I gather, what I call energetic literacy doesn’t matter to these Enlightenment Coaches, Non-Duality Teachers, etc. Evidently they depend upon something else.

I do know this: Among themselves, they have developed a term called going “sideways.” Although I’m not sure precisely what’s meant there. And, you know what? I’m not sure they know precisely what that means, either. Except that something is “off” with the person who has previously been in Enlightenment.

Maybe one of you leaders about Non-Duality would like to comment about that here at this blog.

• 48
    Rose Rosetree says:

What can I tell you? The combination of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, plus my skills as an Enlightenment Coach, make it pretty clear to me. Is the problem extreme spiritual addiction or spiritual addiction or something else?

All current RES Practitioners, aside from me, are in Enlightenment (as it happens) and are able to discern if somebody has moved into Spiritual Addiction or Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

• 49
    Rose Rosetree says:

That said, seems to me, Jim Carrey is no longer in Enlightenment.

Rather, he is in Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Personally, I plan to avoid products that feature him.

• 50
    Rose Rosetree says:

Clarification #3. Sometimes you can tell behaviorally when a person has moved into a funky state of consciousness, whether Extreme Spiritual Addiction or some other problem.

How? Because that person’s speech or behavior (or both) seems crazy. Which is what you noticed with Jim, right, UYGU?

• 51
    Rose Rosetree says:

Sometimes problems show this way, as with Jim.

Sometimes they really don’t. As with an actress I really used to enjoy, Reese Witherspoon, who has a new movie out.

• 52
    Rose Rosetree says:

Sad! Anyway, just because somebody has been given the “Enlightenment” label doesn’t mean you can trust the person.

Because that’s not a permanent label, like a tattoo. Enlightenment is a sacredly blessed state of consciousness. It has never been wise to worship people due to their state of consciousness.

• 53
    KayCee says:

Love what you said, Rose.

By not expecting God to clean up messes, I enable my own potential.

Taking care of myself and my life feels wonderful!

• 54
    KayCee says:

Feet planted firmly on the ground opens me to experience even challenges in more grace, less fear.

• 55
    KayCee says:

I’m posting while the power is still holding, here in WINDY wet Florida (near the eastern coast but not in an evac zone).

Been doing, doing, doing for a week — and that’s in addition to a push in May to prepare ahead of any events.

• 56
    KayCee says:

Knowing I’ve done everything I can to be self-sufficient for weeks off the grid, if necessary, is more than paying off.

The winds are howling, yikes!

This is very serious and yet I am reassured.

• 57
    Rose Rosetree says:

What moving and important comments, KAYCEE. Thanks so much.

May all you Blog-Buddies impacted by hurricanes stay safe and keep on evolving!

• 58
    Lilian says:

Awesome Kaycee. You sound like my kind of person. 👌 Hope you stay safe!

• 59
    Uygu says:

Sorry for my late comment caused by time difference and lots of travelling.

Thank you very much Rose for explaining everything. Now its all more clear to me and maybe i should re-evaluate my assumptions.

And wooow Rose, yes that is the perfect correct pronuciation!!!

#43 made me smile a lot , thanks again..

• 60
    KayCee says:

Lilian, nice to meet you. Thank you and Rose. Stay safe, I did indeed! No power and no complaints.

• 61