Empath Workshops Online. Launching Today!!!

Empath Workshops Online
Empath Workshops Online. How to take a Rose Rosetree workshop totally at your convenience.

Empath Workshops Online launch today.

• Three of them. A beautiful sequence of cumulative learning!
  • On-demand. Like taking a live workshop with me. Except that it’s 100% on your own schedule.
  • Thoughtfully crafted. So you get real value.

And guess what? The first of these online workshops includes five lessons. All of it… free. No charge. No moolah changes hands. When I say “free”…  I mean “free.”

Empath Workshops Online. Brand New.

Please tell your friends. Spread the word to anybody who might be interested.

Empath Workshops Online#1.

Empath Empowerment Free Intro

The system of Empath Empowerment® — this doesn’t solve every problem that a person could have in life. But it sure can solve a lot of them. Problems that make life hard for empaths.

So let me tell you about this resource for you. (A labor of love for me.)

First of all, in this Free Intro, you’ll gain what? Clarity about what an empath actually is.

Also learn why empaths suffer. And consider what kind of help really helps.

What can stop tricky confusions in life? Confusions that do not come labelled as “Empath-Related.”

In case you’re wondering… Some free workshops are mostly fluff. This one sure isn’t. In fact, this five-lesson series may be free, but it’s required for all who aim to take other workshops in The Empath Empowerment® Collection.

Learn details about all five lessons here.

Go ahead and sign up, if you like. 🙂

Empath Workshops Online. Empath 101.

“Discoveries.” That’s what it’s called.  Click here to learn all the juicy details.

Incidentally that includes a detailed list. Lesson by lesson. Quiz after quiz.

Here’s a sample of the care with which I put this resource together. So it could really help you in a big way:

• 16 Audio Lectures (5 1/2 Hours)
  • 13 Videos (4 Hours)
  • 13 Worksheets & Handouts

Empath Workshops Online #3. Empath 102.

Even more advanced! This online workshop is called “An Even Stronger Sense of Self.”

Again, loads of details show right at my workshops page.

The scope of learning for you. The rigorousness of the teaching. The fun of it.

Never before have I been able to provide anything like this sequence of three workshops.

Empath Empowerment® Workshops Online. Nobody Else Teaches This.

Imitating this? Sure. That’s a whole different deal.

Imitators don’t equal. Do you really want the genuine article, Empath Empowerment? This is your chance.

What if you’re skeptical that what’s offered here is anything special?

Find out. Test drive the Free Intro. Only then can you know.

Click here for a complete overview of all Rose Rosetree’s unique online workshops for empaths.

Empath Workshops Online. You Can Start Today.

Congratulations, empaths of the world! Congratulations, Blog-Buddies.

68 thoughts on “Empath Workshops Online. Launching Today!!!”

• 1
    Katriina says:

Congratulations Rose!

Having just started your Aura Reading 101 workshop, I can see how much work has gone into them.

Also I will add Congratulations to us, because we get to have more online workshops!

• 2
    Liane says:

Thank you Rose! I’ll be signing up very soon.

• 3
    AJ says:

Brilliant! I have seen this content and I have to say that it is the best training for empaths, period.

From what I can tell, Rose even includes more in these online workshops than she does in her in-person workshops.

I am so excited that people have an opportunity to become a “Skilled Empath” from the convenience of their own home. It’s good. Very very good!

• 4
    Matthew says:

Rose, this is great news! What’s your roadmap for future online workshops?

• 5
    Frank says:

Congrats on offering more online workshops🙂.

• 6
    Jesse says:

Congratulations Rose!

As I look back and see how I have changed and grown, empath empowerment played a huge part.

In fact, recognizing the need for becoming a skilled empath was a major milestone in my development. It improved my life.

I hope many people use this online Empath course and benefit from your teachings as much as I have!

Thanks again Rose!

• 7
    Anchie says:

WOW!! This is fantastic.

Being a fan of your books on empaths, (Become the Most Important Person in the Room, The Empowered Empath, and The Master Empath), I am so excited to learn more from your online workshops.

• 8
    Anchie says:

Scheduling constraints have prevented me from attending a live workshop, so this is perfect.

Rose, your books have changed my life. I still regularly re-read them. Now, I look forward to growing more as an empath through these new tools. Thank you.

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

What inspiring, moving reactions to this Launch Day for Empath Empowerment workshops!

ANCHIE! JESSE! FRANK! MATTHEW! AJ! LIANE! KATRIINA! Your words mean a lot to me. And I hope they’ll inspire those who take one or more of these squeaky new workshops.

• 10

I’m very excited about this workshop. Congratulations Rose and hooray for all of us empaths.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

MATTHEW, when workshops are ready I’ll announce them. No previews, sorry.

Just not the arrangement I have with my muse. 😉

• 12
    Lindsey says:

Yaaaay!!! Congratulations Rose and empaths desiring skills like me! I am so excited.

What a great workshop to have available so practically. Thank you for all you give and do. 🙂

• 13
    Caroline says:

Rose, Thank you so much for the high quality and huge service of the work you are doing. There is nothing else like it.

• 14
    Lindsey says:

I’m am looking forward to getting started on this one to improve the skills I’ve already learned simply through your books and in person workshop. Fun!

• 15
    Logan says:

Awesome news! Congratulations Rose!

I am thrilled to know that people from around the world will be able to benefit from this life changing workshop from the convenience of their homes.

I personally have found your teachings instrumental in my daily life.

• 16
    Explorer says:

Yaay 🙂 That’s a fantastic news Rose!

I’m thrilled for you and for us to have such invaluable high quality resource at our finger tips.

• 17
    Explorer says:

I whole heartedly believe that, at least for myself, taking the fact of “being a Skilled Empath” for granted is a mistake.

So I love rereading your books,online posts and workshop materials about Empaths. I always learn something knew and my sense of self gets stronger.

• 18
    Explorer says:

I can hardly contain my excitement and looking forward to trying it out:)

Congratulations on this milestone Rose!
    Big hugs!

• 19
    Leo says:

Getting skills as an empath can be life changing. I hope more empaths take the initiative to take this course and claim a better quality of life for themselves.

Staying stuck in “good enough but not that great land” can be more miserable than unskilled empaths want to admit. I know from personal experience.

• 20
    Jean says:

Great news.
    I do not think that a day goes by when I do not feel thankful for RES…and for who you are and what you do, Rose.

Very glad that these resources are available – now in a number of formats! – that will always be there to teach folks.

Yes truly a milestone 🙂
    Go Rose!

• 21
    Emily T says:

Yay! Congratulations Rose! This is so momentous! Currently working my way through the Aura Reading one so I just know how thorough and packed the course is going to be!

Even though I’ve done empath Empowerment twice now, in a live workshop and phone mentoring, I can’t wait to do this one too! Would you please comment on whether it can be a good idea to take more than one online workshop at the same time?

• 22
    Antoinette says:

Congratulations Rose! Thank you so much for making your workshops available online.

• 23
    Sandra says:

Years ago I searched online for a solution to my high sensitivity, and found you Rose! Little did I know I was an unskilled enpath.

Becoming a skilled empath with your books and workshops has been the single most helpful factor in my spiritual growth and human success!

• 24
    Isabella C. says:

Yay, what a momentous launch for an incredible body of work.

I wish every empath could take these workshops.

Since that probably won’t happen, at least I can be very glad that every single person who takes one or both of these will have a much better life. It’s so worth it.

• 25
    Isabella C. says:

And yes, it’s really important and true that this is the genuine article.

You get what you pay for, folks. (Though I’m sure your free intro is top notch quality, Rose. 😉 )

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

LINDSEY. CAROLINE. LOGAN. EXPLORER. LEO. JEAN. EMILY T., ANTOINETTE, SANDRA, ISABELLA C. — thank you so much.

I hope your words encourage lurkers and even folks who are totally new to Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

For sure, your words have encouraged me. (And if you don’t know that I need encouragement sometimes, you’ve forgotten that I’m human. Yep, I’m definitely human.)

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T., you’ve raised an important question.

Definitely take and complete one of my online courses at a time.

It’s fine to jump around in your sequencing. Like taking Empath Free Intro, then Empath 101, then The New Strong, then Empath 102.

• 28
    Rose Rosetree says:

Have you ever binge-watched a TV show? Then you know how it works with on-demand.

Good news is that these workshops go at your own pace. You pass the quiz at the end or do the assignment. And (I hope) you stop off at the Forum for that lesson, sharing your triumphs and asking your questions.

• 29
    Rose Rosetree says:

That, said, go onto the next lesson quick as you wish.

Only take care to monitor your Technique Time for the day. Don’t go over 20 minutes daily.

In these online workshops, as in my books, Technique Time is clearly labelled.

• 30
    Rose Rosetree says:

Another way you can supplement your online workshop experience — besides going at your own pace, fast or slow as you wish…

Take advantage of the books I’ve published. Because (so far), I’ve published books related to ever single online workshop developed so far.

Read ’em before. Or during. Or after.

• 31
    Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T., let’s expand on another great point you made in your Comment #21.

* Taking an online workshop is one angle into that RES specialty.

* Reading a Rose Rosetree book or two on that topic is a different angle.

* Doing personal mentoring by Skype or phone is an entirely different angle.

Each one complements the others.

• 32
    Rose Rosetree says:

To see why, start by clicking onto the general page about my online workshops.

Every one of the four specialties within RES branches out to contain many sub-specialties.

Loads of skills. What ISABELLA CATES called a “Body of Work” in her Comment.

Another way to get a sense of how RES fits together is to look at the RES Book Catalog for 2017. (Being updated soon, maybe later today, because news just came in of 8,000 more books in print, in Japan.)

• 33
    Rose Rosetree says:

Hey, I’ve been at this for decades.

And just about every year, I’ve made my friends laugh.

Because they’ll say, “How ya doin’, Rose?”

And I’ll answer, “I didn’t know I could work this hard. But it’s worth it. I’m so grateful.”

• 34
    Valerie says:

Rose this is wonderful!

Being a skilled empath has made such a difference in my life,

I am so thankful for these skills. Every time I meet someone who has started learning the skills you teach for Empath Empowerment, I get so excited about the difference it is going to make for them!!

• 35
    Rose Rosetree says:

Speaking of the IN-PERSON workshops for RES, here’s an aspect that thrills me and might also thrill you, EMILY T, as well as others who have taken these workshops so far.

Or who have wished you could take them.

When I release my workshop schedule for 2018, expect to find five in-person workshops.

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

And all, or most, of them will be brand new.

Because I don’t have to keep teaching the same introductory-level workshops.

Now you can take an online workshop as a prerequisite and then join me as I unfold a whole new layer of knowledge. Skills not taught before.

Thank goodness! I love teaching them but co-creating these skills of RES, I’ve got so much more to share with all of you. Some days it feels like I’m about 10 years pregnant! 😉

• 37
    Valerie says:

I agree with Explorer that every time I re-read your material about Empath Empowerment I learn something new, have an even stronger sense of self, and the skill set becomes more deeply ingrained.

• 38
    Rose Rosetree says:

Finally, that’s becoming possible now.

Thanks to AJ McClary, who’s helping me use an advanced technology for online workshops. (It’s used by Fortune 500 companies, and educational institutions.)

I think you’ll find it to be user friendly. It’s super-easy to take the online workshops. However, behind the scenes, the techno-workings are sophisticated and highly complex.

For example, you might know about the easy-to-use, 10-lesson Empath 102 Online Workshop. This contains what? 52 Audio Lectures & Videos (14+ Hours), 24 Worksheets & Handouts.

• 39
    Mandeep says:

It’s so great that you are offering this workshop online Rose.

When I studied this workshop with you, I learned skills that I use on a daily basis, helping me to be far more effective in my life.

Learning to be a more skilled empath has been life changing for me.

• 40
    Mandeep says:

Rose can you please clarify

If I’ve studied level 101 with you previously, am I OK to progress onto workshop 102 of the online series?

Thanks

• 41
    Rose Rosetree says:

VALERIE and MANDEEP, thanks so much for your additions to this thread.

MANDEEP, I’m so glad you asked that question in Comment #40.

Previous study in live workshops, like any reading of my four books for empaths, will enrich your progress through this online workshop.

• 42
    Rose Rosetree says:

However, you can’t place out of an online workshop that is required to complete before taking the next one.

You might get a kick out of the reason why, MANDEEP. Both personal mentoring and any in-person workshop I teach has a priority. Service to the individuals who are my students.

• 43
    Rose Rosetree says:

That’s part of the fun of an in-person workshop. Or doing one-on-one mentoring.

Think of going to a live concert and the singer will sing one of the greatest hits… but do it differently, just because of who is in the audience.

That’s kind of like what happens when I teach. I’m there to respond to the needs of those particular students. And, unlike the singer in my analogy, I don’t have to follow a basic melody and sing standard lyrics. It’s an improv, referring back to my stack of handouts and worksheets that can be taught on that particular weekend.

• 44
    Rose Rosetree says:

It could be fun if any of you reading this far into this post would share examples from your experience.

Because some of you have taken one of my in-person workshops two or more times. If so, weren’t they pretty different from each other?

I can tell you, from my perspective, every live workshop is considerably different. Some info added, other info not emphasized. Because the needs of different participants will pull different knowledge out of me.

• 45
    Rose Rosetree says:

So, MANDEEP, any RES online workshop is going to be more comprehensive in certain ways, compared to an in-person workshop. Like these new ones for empaths! Online workshops afford the luxury of comprehensively teaching skills, unfolding new material where students who need extra help don’t just come to me during the breaks (as with the live workshops). With an on-demand workshop you can repeat a lesson as often as you like. All included in your tuition.

Online, I can make sure you get all the most important material covered. And that’s just how I get to teach the Empath Empowerment Collection of workshops (so far), etc. (There’s more to come in that collection, for sure.)

• 46
    Rose Rosetree says:

BTW, you’ll find that once you start taking any 101-level workshop that I offer, plenty is built in to still make it a personal experience for you.

Including my role at the Forum for each lesson, responding to questions and comments.

• 47
    Rose Rosetree says:

MANDEEP, I’ve always been that kind of teacher. Back when I taught Transcendental Meditation, I’d do a complete course for just one person. My colleagues wouldn’t touch it.

Money-wise, it was not really a winning proposition for me. But I remembered hearing Maharishi say, “If somebody wants to learn to meditate, never make him wait.” And I took all his words to heart, back then. (Now I no longer endorse TM, just to be clear.)

None of that has changed.

• 48
    Sean M says:

Congratulations on your new online workshop Rose.

I found your empath empowerment books very helpful and I believe empaths buying your Empath Empowerment workshop are in for a treat. Congratulations again Rose.

• 49
    Mandeep says:

Thank you Rose, makes perfect sense.

• 50
    KayCee says:

🙂 Omigoodness, I was inspired to take the workshop even before sharing in all this excitement!

I’ll be doing so just as soon as I’m freed up.

• 51
    KayCee says:

Meantime, Rose, thank you for answering without me asking.

Clears up a lot about pacing and juggling the different resources, especially for us enthusiastic types.

• 52
    KayCee says:

I’m getting the hang of this 20-minute limit and I’ve been doing better than I thought.

Yippee, happy day, All!

• 53
    KayCee says:

“You see, I’ve always taught people. Not material. And I’ve never taught with dollar signs in my eyes.”

I, for one, appreciate you immensely. You’ve made it that much easier to commit my every spare dollar, without hesitation. <3

• 54
    KayCee says:

“The Master Empath” sits on my Kindle waiting for me to complete “The New Strong”.

Savoring this process of learning these techniques at an appropriate pace.

Sharing that the Kindle versions make it possible for me to acquire skills now and come back later to reward myself with paper pages of those most dear to me.

• 55
    KayCee says:

I did read the dedication already, Rose, and it’s stunningly beautiful. Moved me to tears.

Thank you for all the above.

• 56

Awe, thanks, KAYCEE.

SEAN, so good to hear from you, as always.

• 57
    Dana W. says:

Congratulations, Rose! Wow, three online Empath Empowerment workshops made available all at once!

This is such a gift to all empaths.

Thank you for making high-quality, in-depth workshops available to everyone!

• 58
    Jnana says:

Congratulations Rose.

Of course I’ll be taking the course. Whatever you put out I’ll take because I know the value of your work.

Had a bit of a crisis at home which I could face with such strength only because of RES.

• 59
    Rose Rosetree says:

Knowing you, JNANA, you handled (or are handling) that crisis effectively and with honor.

Thanks for your words of appreciation, and also yours, DANA W.

• 60
    Valerie says:

Rose I have taken a few of your in-person workshops 2 times or more and I notice absolutely that each one was different.

I love what you say about different participants pulling different knowledge out of you.

How beautiful is that?

• 61
    Valerie says:

And just like learning new things when I re-read your material, each in-person workshop taken more than once always has new information for me and is a new experience.

• 62
    Valerie says:

As someone who has also done personal mentoring with you Rose, one of my favorite things about the one-on-one learning from you is how personalized it is.

Working with you, in any way, I always feel a real boost in my personal evolution.

• 63
    Gabrielle says:

This is just awesome news, Rose.

RES is its own system, unlike anything else, that I enjoy learning. And it’s so tempting to want to learn more in different areas all at once, but as the saying goes “have mercy!” 🙂

• 64
    Gabrielle says:

That’s one thing I can say I’ve sorted out so much better now thanks to RES.

I don’t have to do everything “right now.” And with online workshops it does make it easier to schedule time at my own pace.

Although, I do clear my schedule for your in person workshops!

• 65
    Sophie G. says:

This sounds great 🙂

• 66
    An Avid Reader says:

Dear Rose, congratulations on the release of these online workshops! I know so many people will benefit from them!

• 67
    Helen says:

Awesome Rose! I am excited to get started.

Your empath books have helped me so much.

The online format makes it so easy to benefit even more from your amazing work.

• 68
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much, HELEN and AN AVID READER, SOPHIE G. and GABRIELLE, and VALERIE.

I know each one of you pretty darned well, and it’s very thrilling to me that you see the potential in this extension of the teaching I’ve been able to give each of you over our relationships — sometimes many years indeed!