Sound-Based Aura Reading

Sound-Based Aura Reading
Sound-Based Aura Reading. Starring the famous French singer and songwriter, Charles Trenet

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Completing my first-ever aura reading published online… using a technique of energetic literacy that leads with hearing. Starring the legendary French singer Charles Trenet! Singing “La Mer.”

Part One was here. It’s got links to the YouTube audio that I’m using as a basis for today’s energetic literacy. Plus other goodies.

Now listen up, all of you who like hearing about great singers. Awesome songwriters. Outstanding songs. And great auras!

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Charles Trenet

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Normal range. (Large side of normal for Charles Trenet at this time.)

Quality

Astonishingly sweet, the way that Charles Trenet gives to others emotionally! Seems to me, it’s not just that his heart is pure.

It’s pure in a way that’s rare even among women. Okay, one just finds this in a minority of women. And certain gay men. (Trenet’s definitely one of the latter.)

When you use energetic literacy… So many illusions of earth just fall away. Like the notion that physical gender means anything, anything about what’s going on within that individual.

And I do get a kick out this idea. That many a rock-solid, homophobe. Perhaps like the man (not a judge) named Judge Roy Moore.

Where it’s very possible that beloved singers, songwriters, actors, etc. aren’t that 100% manly man that somebody like Moore finds acceptable. And, indeed, a bit reason for the popularity is that strong feminine energy in the guy. Or masculine energy in the gal.

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Charles Trenet

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Under-functioning.

Quality

Playing hard to get. That’s the version. Shows up in Charles Trenet’s auric modeling. He’s hard to get, so give to him more and more.

Give to him, lovers. Give to him, audiences.

It’s hard for him to receive enough.

So that craving for positive attention and, even, love… This motivates him to turn on the charm even more.

Layered within this bit of chakra databank, sigh! This aura reader finds sadness. Loneliness. Even feeling unworthy of love.

Of course Charles Trenet will never be a client for Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Among the reasons? He’s been dead quite a long time.

But if you know any friends, Blog-Buddies, folks who just never get enough love. Please tell each of these people just once, if you would. Inform your friends that RES could help a lot. And it won’t involve being asked even once, “And how did that make you feel?”

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Charles Trenet

Throat Chakra Databank for Performing

Of course, this is one of the optional chakra databanks. Related to an individual’s life choices at a particular time.

“Thank heaven!” as Maurice Chevalier might have sung. “Thank heaven!” for the great performer and singer, Charles Trenet.

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

Even at the young age when Trenet has made this recording, what shows? Singing puts him inside a kind of cathedral.

With his audience, Charles Trenet can find a place of tenderness.

Like what you or I might wish to find, Blog-Buddies, in a love relationship.

For Charles Trenet, true intimacy exists between himself and his audience.

What I just found in this chakra databank explains a great deal to me. Especially why I’m so fond of his singing style.

It’s not a show-off, knock ’em dead way of relating to an audience.

But — come to think of it — more like creating a human-oriented sacred space. Like a cathedral. Only not for God worship. Rather, for deeply human connection. A relationship where “You could tell me anything. I’ll still love you.”

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Charles Trenet

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Normal range.

Quality

The pure-hearted connection to God of a young child at prayer.

Yet more sweetness of Charles Trenet!

Sound-Based Aura Reading. Charles Trenet

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

As regular readers of this blog know, this chakra databank is about expressing your soul. Taking delight, humanly, in your life.

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Normal range.

Quality

The thrill is nearly indescribable. But, of course, I’m game to try. 😉

Okay….

If Charles Trenet hadn’t studied “cool” for so many years. Hadn’t practiced acting “cool” — French style…

So great is soul thrill for him while performing, he’d do that run-around thing. You’ve seen three-year-olds do it. And maybe dogs. They’re just so full of joy and excitement. Loving life so. They start running faster and faster in tiny little circles.

At least, for the human glee-sprinters, until they fall down dizzy. And start giggling uncontrollably.

In Conclusion

Charles Trenet was exceptionally talented. As singer. And songwriter. And also as a performer.

He poured joy into his performances. A very French joie de vivre (joy at being alive). Mixed with his signature tenderness, refinement, and restraint. Plus (as in his performances of “La Mer”) ending a good song how? With a peculiarly French way of hamming things up.

I doubt anything in his life ever came close to the thrill of performing, singing, songwriting.

If you think about it, that could have been very difficult. For the majority of Charles Trenet’s life. When he wasn’t performing, etc.

Useful for us to remember, perhaps, Blog-Buddies. If our talents aren’t so very focused in one particular direction… we might stand a better chance at consistently enjoying human happiness. Of course sessions of RES Energy HEALING can help with that as well.

52 thoughts on “Sound-Based Aura Reading”

• 1
    Isabella C. says:

Oh, this is so sweet.

Thank you for giving me one more person to love, Rose (even a now historical one.. still very real to me). I’m so happy to hear about Charles Trenet.

• 2
    Isabella C. says:

And this line of yours, at the end, “If our talents aren’t so very focused in one particular direction… we might stand a better chance at consistently enjoying human happiness.”

So true, isn’t it? Laughing…

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

Indeed, ISABELLA C. For some of us, deeper perception often helps us to love people more. To open up our hearts of compassion.

No obligation there, no pressure. But sometimes this just happens.

• 4
    Explorer says:

So heart warming to read about him and listening to his voice. Thank for sharing such a talent with us Rose.

Some parts definitely struck a cord with me as in maybe its time for another RES session.

What a beautiful soul.

• 5
    Jean says:

Sound Based Aura Reading – so great. A lovely voice indeed.
    Thanks Rose!

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

EXPLORER and JEAN, I’m so glad you took the time to comment here.

Even though it’s just information in a blog post, not YOU doing the hearing-based technique for aura reading, maybe somehow you two women with so-good ears can hear the auditory oomphy.

In addition to the talent of Trenet, the singer and songwriter

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

I’m curious. Do any of you Blog-Buddies ever hear person’s voice and have a strong reaction?

Humanly! Right there on the surface of life!

Many people don’t, of course. I think it depends upon the particular gifts in your personal Door of Perception (for aura reading).

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

Please share here if you do or don’t react strongly.

An example of don’t react strongly? In my case, to visuals. Once I was doing a 2 1/2 hour personal mentoring over Skype webcam.

After an hour, my student Joe asked for a break. So we took a five-minute break.

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

About 15 minutes in, he said (as I recall), “Maybe you’re wondering why I changed my shirt.”

Whatever he said didn’t register. Because I was doing a protracted head slap.

• 10
    Rose Rosetree says:

What, I spent an hour looking at him in a blue shirt?

Then he came back in a white, striped shirt and I didn’t notice a thing?

Laughing at self! Because, even on the surface of life…

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

Visual is the least of my interests.

So, how about you, Blog-Buddies?

Do you recognize and remember people’s voices, more than their faces? Or something quite different?

• 12
    Caroline says:

I have had someone’s voice “hit me in the chest” surprisingly. I didn’t really understand what was happening.

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

CAROLINE, why would you understand in a human way?

That was some sort of energetic impact, surely. If you ever wanted to know what was happening, you could have a research session with me. Then I pull out an energetic hologram of that imprint, stored in your chest. (Joke)

• 14
    Rose Rosetree says:

Fortunately our human bodies, like chests or breasts, don’t have to store information.

This sort of complete knowledge of all that has happened to you in this lifetime — every encounter — this is stored in your aura, not your body. With Stage 15 Energetic Literacy, I can easily provide that information. (If you really wanted to know.)

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

Speaking of which, Blog-Buddies, I’m about to say something pretty darned controversial. But I can’t resist.

Because reading my Washington Post this morning, you would get the idea that a huge number of people today. Cool people. Are discovering they are transgendered. And going forth to set things right.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

Just today, in the feature section:

* Lead article, about a 16-year old who has transitioned to a transgender boy. Dominating the front page of the Style Section.

* Continuing on Page 3 to a full page follow-up.

* Advice column, “Ask Amy” leads with a question from a “Dad of a transgender” military officer.

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

Here’s my concern. Maybe you’ve seen my aura readings of Bruce Jenner, and quite a bit more comparison aura reading of him. And then another aura reading after she famously became Caitlyn Jenner.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

What did these aura reading imply? Bruce/Caitlyn had emotional and spiritual problems galore. Completely unrelated to gender identity. Way before going for the “solution” that brought him/her a welcome new wave of pubicity.

From my perspective — having no axe to grind concerning gender identity — I was shocked to learn that Caitlyn was in much worse shape after transitioning. Shockingly worse!

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Since then, I’ve read auras of some folks who transitioned to a different gender identity. And they were in extreme spiritual addiction. Or had other significant problems with STUFF in their auras.

So I’m not convinced that it’s always true when a person who suffers decides, “All this suffering comes from a wrong gender. I need to change.”

Not at all convinced.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

So here’s what I’d recommend to any of you Blog-Buddies, or friends of yours, who are thinking of making such a significant choice that will impact you for the rest of your life.

Plus cost a great deal of money. And plunge you into a lot of controversy. When maybe, with all respect, the gender you were born into is not the problem.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

Might I suggest? Book an aura reading research session with me. Depending on what I find going on in your aura, in a first session I’ll probably do Soul Thrill(TM) Aura Research.

This will give you feedback on the impact of your proposed change. Not just sexually but emotionally. Spiritually. In career. With personal power. And much more, depending on which aspects of your life matter most to you.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Because identifying as trangendered, and then following through, might actually be a mistake.

Or it could be a great option for you.

A simple research session could prove a very worthwhile investment in clarity.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

And just to round out the picture — getting back to the idea of energetic holograms, CAROLINE, here’s an example of another way I could help a client who is struggling with gender identity.

Suppose I’ve got a client, Pat, where Soul Thrill™ Aura Research didn’t suggest that “Transgendered Identity” would help more than it hinders.

Next session, I can pull out an energetic hologram from a recent incident when Pat felt quite strongly, “I’ve got to take steps to express my gender identity.”

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

Both research and healing can flow from that.

Including skills of the powerful specialty within RES, Vibrational Re-Positioning®. (Which begins with reading energetic holograms and adds the special skills of this trademarked RES Energy HEALING specialty.)

RES is loaded, actually, with skill sets to help any person to progress with confidence along your path to self-actualization. Rather than possibly being persuaded by what American society is emphasizing right now as a big solution, transitioning to a different gender.

• 25
    Zeke says:

It is unfortunate that something that seems so sweet and righteous (transitioning to a gender that “fits” better” can actually be a totally bad choice.

• 26
    Zeke says:

An acquaintance on Facebook recently pointed out, indignantly, that he no longer considers himself a man.

I’ve known this person for over a decade and never did they seem like someone trapped in the wrong sex.

• 27
    Zeke says:

Blog-Buddies, I’m writing this series of posts anonymously, as an RES Apprentice. Besides, not all RES Apprentices and Practitioners are listed on Rose’s experts page, you know.

Anyhow, maybe you won’t be shocked when I tell you this: I read this person’s aura, and it was clear that had moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

• 28
    Zeke says:

Sad, because he was such a sweet and caring guy when I knew him many years ago.

• 29
    Valerie says:

Rose I would recommend a session of Aura Reading Research to anyone making a life changing decision of any kind.

I have done this for the last 5 years and have been extremely happy with my results, for both what to choose and what not to choose.

• 30
    Valerie says:

I also want to mention that I often have strong reactions to the sound of people’s voices.

• 31
    Liane says:

Voices are the one thing that can be a deal breaker for me.

It’s mostly women’s voices that get under my skin, but some men can as well.

• 32
    Liane says:

If it’s someone I have to be around (family) I get through it but then have to decompress.

I literally want to run away. Fast.

• 33
    Liane says:

A male example is actor Samual Roukin (who has a lovely voice)- but when he is acting the part of Simcoe on the AMC series Turn, my skin crawls and I want to plug my ears.

• 34
    Liane says:

There are several women I know who, just the thought of their voice, sends me straight into aggitation, and I can feel my heart rate increase.

• 35
    Liane says:

• 36
    Liane says:

Before my RES experiences I would not have had a clue that what I am picking up on is auric modeling.

Now, when forced to be in the company of people with voices that are like pins in my ears, I pretty much stay distracted by practicing Rose’s system of face reading.

• 37
    Explorer says:

Beautifully put Valerie, I very much so second both your comments #29 & 30.

I made one of the hardest decisions in my life mid year, and it was through an Aura Reading session with Rose.

• 38
    Explorer says:

The outcome wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

It was even against all my beliefs and ideas of how things are supposed to be but I managed to came out of it stronger.

• 39
    Explorer says:

Looking back, I shattered a pretty big glass ceiling and its still nothing short of a personal victory and a miracle for me.

Getting the reading is one thing, having the courage to follow it through is another thing entirely.

• 40
    Explorer says:

In this life time, I’m an empath reacting to many things, i suspect on the stronger side of the scale, than the most. Sound is definitely one of them.

I used to be miserable and felt utterly powerless because of that until I met Rose.

• 41
    Explorer says:

Now, I find and seek joy and beauty in everyday things, experiencing them just as equally powerful however subtle they can be.

• 42
    Explorer says:

I think you described it pretty well here Valerie:

“It isn’t easy to put to words, but their voice often gives me a clearer sense of who they are.”

Thank you for such inspiring post and comments!

• 43
    Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, that’s the sort of thing that can happen when clairaudience is a major part of your Door of Perception. (As you’ve been learning from taking Aura Reading 101.)

I got a kick out of what you wrote, of course. Including that very customized use of “The Power of Face Reading.”

• 44
    Rose Rosetree says:

EXPLORER, thank you for all you shared. Most Soul Thrill(TM) Aura Research isn’t nearly that dramatic.

And yet I think I’ll remember until my dying day that session you referred to, and the months that followed. Such a big leap, powered by your free will.

And HELEN, who commented today at a different post — I similarly remember one very intense bit of research I did for her back in the day. I just did my job. What HELEN did with the info — that was all to her credit. HELEN, like you, EXPLORER, also has my highest respect, as well as such a deep affection.

• 45

I am also strongly sensitive to people’s voices. It is very easy for me to tell how other people are feeling/doing from the sound of their voice.

It is a very important factor in whether I like people or not. It is not always a comfortable experience, getting TMI from the sound of someone’s voice. Like when someone tells you they are doing fine, but the sound of their voice says the opposite.

• 46

I found it a very useful gift when choosing Mandarin teachers on Skype–all I had to do was listen to a sentence or two from a teacher’s self-presentation videos to know if he/she would be a good teacher for me.

• 47

And in general, I get a lot of pleasure out of just listening to the great variety of people’s voices.

• 48

Liane, that is a good tip to pay attention to face data when someone’s voice is hard to take.

I laughed at your descriptions, I have definitely experienced all of those sensations.

• 49

Explorer, that is a great story.

I also highly recommend doing aura reading research before making major life decisions! It has saved me from some really big mistakes, and helped me to make great decisions that otherwise would have required a huge leap of faith.

• 50

That was beautifully put Valerie, even more so as I know what a beautiful voice you have.

• 51
    Rose Rosetree says:

What a fine series of comments, Kylie with the shiny voice!

Thanks.

• 52
    An Avid Reader says:

I enjoyed reading these comments as I am very sensitive to the sound of people’s voices also.