Energetic Holograms

Energetic Holograms
Energetic Holograms are a relatively tricky-to-find part of your aura. Today’s new YouTube video helps answer the question, “Why bother to read them?”

Energetic Holograms. Why is it important to know about them? And why haven’t you learned of them before? (Except at this blog) See a new YouTube video.

How is that even possible? Reading these whisper-fine parts of your aura and mine?

Energetic Holograms. What Are They?

Basically, these are treasure troves of information. Stored deep within your aura. Of course, it’s possible to research these energetic holograms.

Of course, this takes skill. I’m very glad to have developed Stage 12 Energetic Literacy. Glad for your sake. As someone who might benefit from this knowledge. As you’ll read here.

Below is the full flowchart from which I cropped the visual at the top of today’s post. Click on it to enlarge!

Energetic Holograms
Reading Energetic Holograms is Stage 12 Energetic Literacy.

Energetic Holograms. Why So Practical?

Stored within your aura, you’ve got loads of energetic holograms. Reading them can help you to understand:

What really happened to you in a particular situation. Like when you heard Joe’s voice and felt as though you got punched in the stomach.

What was really going on with another person. Like Joe, in that situation.

Cool Info About Your Chakra Databanks

Chakra what’s. Chakra databanks.

This info is practical, too. Because you learn about particular chakra databanks. For instance, an energetic hologram of a conversation between you and Gladys. You might learn:

• Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity. (Was Gladys telling you the truth?)
  • Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Integrity. (Has Gladys been faithful to you?)
  • Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source. (Has Gladys really moved into Enlightenment? As she claims. Or has she had an experience of Spiritual Awakening. And she’s having trouble integrating that.)

Summing Up

This skill has made it possible for me to help clients in many ways. Simply by researching certain energetic holograms.

Today’s post has begun to help you answer the question, “Why bother to read energetic holograms?”

Clearly it’s not a beginner’s game. So why has Rose, for instance, bothered to learn how to read them? Why has she taught several RES Practitioners how to read them? Yes, why bother?

I’ve made a new YouTube video to give you more answers.

My New YouTube Video on Energetic Holograms

Have a look. And then ask your questions, Blog-Buddies.

Because I have a dream about energetic holograms. A dream that millions of people will learn to read them expertly.

Of course that dream can come true.

But even if you just want to have me do this research for you as part of a session. That can rock your world. And help you to land more firmly on earth.

13 thoughts on “Energetic Holograms”

• 1

Sessions of RES where the practitioner pulls out an energetic hologram from an interaction have been amazingly useful for me.

If you have ever had a difficult interaction with a colleague, a work meeting that got crazy, or a date you wanted to know more about…you will find this extremely aspect of RES extremely useful.

• 2

Not to mention if you are a helping professional of any kind…when I was a young adult librarian I found it extremely helpful to have energetic holograms read of my interactions with the teens I worked with.

I learned how I could be of more service to each person.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, thank you. I know you’ve spoken for many.

• 4
    AJ McClary says:

Rose has pulled out Energetic Holograms in a few sessions for me and it’s just fascinating.

I look forward to the day I have the skills to do this for myself and others.

• 5
    AJ McClary says:

More than fascinating—useful. I remember when Rose pulled out an Energetic Hologram of a date I went on.

It helped me make an important decision to not go on a second date with that person. I believe it saved me quite a bit of heartache.

• 6
    Emily T says:

I have also found these to be incredibly useful! Sometimes what you find to be going on is so different from what you expected.

It really helps to know the truth and to actually deal with reality rather than attempt workarounds based on guessing what has been going on for you or others.

• 7
    Lilian says:

Thank you Rose. We seem to be using vibrational repositioning more often in sessions these days.

It’s so subtle and reaches place other techniques cannot reach. Using it to clean of energetic subroutines is so refreshing!

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

This could be fun, Blog-Buddies. Do you know anyone who thinks they “know it all” about mind-body-spirit?

Or the capacity of self-actualizing humans, psychologically?

Ask if they know about energetic holograms yet. (Maybe refer them to this article?) Because many accomplished people, big-time seekers, are still using the model of pre-Age of Awakening. They don’t get it yet, how things have changed!

• 9
    Ethan says:

I have had an Energetic Hologram pulled out of an interaction I had with my Mother-it gave me tons of insight into our relationship, how she felt about me in that moment, how I felt.

For the first time ever I feel I can be ok with our awkward interactions.

• 10
    Lindsey says:

Such an excellent skill set that I’ve had the great fortune to have had healing from in a number of sessions with you Rose!

So fascinating and informational besides the healing that I have received from it.

Thank you Rose. Your an inspiration. 😀👍💕

• 11
    Isabella C. says:

Oh, I love using the skill set for reading Energetic Holograms.

It is a deeply sacred right to be able to self-actualize in this way. More people having and/or benefitting from this skill set is a big hope of mine.

• 12
    Isabella C. says:

Rose, you asked,”Do you know anyone who thinks they “know it all” about mind-body-spirit? Or the capacity of self-actualizing humans, psychologically?”

Those questions make me ache. I long to bring more truth into the world. And not because I want to show people up.

But because it’s true, true, true.

Skillfully reading Energetic Holograms banishes heavy ignorance, shame and regret, fear. Extinguishes unjustified anger and allows the righteous kind to be, without self-doubt.

It gives the soul a big stretch to a more comfortable size, and it never goes back!

A very powerful, life-changing, and ever-useful skill set, without an ounce of flash. Just human, practical information.

I love it!!

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

ETHAN and LINDSEY and ISABELLA CATES, thanks so much to each of you for your contributions here.

Comments #11 and 12 deserve to be framed in gold, ISABELLA.