Integrity Tip — Let’s Swap

Integrity Tip
Integrity Tip Ideas. Because every day that you live with clear integrity, it’s like putting money in your karmic bank account.

Integrity Tip — this is a kind of money you can give yourself. Indirectly. Because using these integrity tips can help you gain success. Reputation. Honor. Maybe even more money.

In our last blog post, about Improve Integrity, you found Two Tips.  Plus comments that included JULIE’S wonderful #6.

Today let’s take the fun (and profit) further….

Integrity Tip #3. Speak the Truth

Ever hear of auras?

Phew, that’s a relief!

How about chakra databanks? This Integrity Tip #3 is about one of these chakra databanks. You’ve got this one. So does every other adult in your life. For sure.

The Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.

How’s that chakra databank doing for each of you? That part’s more negotiable.

You see, this chakra databank reveals patterns of telling the truth versus lying. Patterns and habits show.

Everyone has a gift of the soul in that chakra databank. Talent for verbal integrity! (Just as these Higher Self-related gifts appear at every single chakra databank in a person’s collection.)

• When we use our aura-level gifts well? Auras shine like pure gold.
  • Otherwise? Uh-oh. There’s a mess in how our auras show subconsciously. A.k.a. “Auric Modeling.”

Sins of omission versus sins of commission. This is a useful distinction, courtesy of the Catholic church.

Back at aura reading, which doesn’t require any religious beliefs. But just skill. Like regular word literacy, a skill you’re using right now.

Chakra databanks show the degree that we find it convenient to tell the truth. Or not.

Speaking truth to power can be especially challenging. Sometimes it is even harder, speaking truth to love. Either way, we have choice. When we speak with integrity, life perks up. So does our auric modeling.

Integrity Tip #4. Power Integrity

What, keep promises? To learn about that, read The Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity.

This part of an aura reveals what a person actually does.

Follow through is not only for tennis swings. Right?

A great deal of human misery — and just plain bad karma — flows from pretty talk… Followed by not much else.

When we honor our commitments, auric modeling glows.

Blog-Buddies, what if you depend on others at work? Or even date somebody regularly? Please, act proactively.

Research: How does that person relate to power integrity.

Integrity Tip #5. Spiritual Integrity

Why research spiritual integrity? How could that matter?

First of all, the related part of a person’s aura is this: The Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity.

And this reveals so much about motivation. Sometimes a person will really walk all that beautiful, spiritual Sunday talk. But, often, not. Auric modeling reveals patterns about what a person truly values.

Consider Gladys. She has been moving toward greater success in life. By earning success.

Not turning her waking hours into a frantic pursuit of wealth with “Only good vibes.” Or by working hard at the (pretty questionable) Law of Attraction.

Gladys was doing great, when I met her. Just because she had a working definition of doing good .

Each of us can find real-life ways to apply our spiritual values. We can develop personal standards for effective action. Even a code of ethics about what really matters.

Phew! Let’s Not Forget This Integrity Tip #6-600

Blog-Buddies, might you be a great big idealist? Might you even — like me — be a great-big, way-over-the-top idealist.

Then please consider this: Integrity means doing your reasonable best.

Integrity need not mean, “Yet one more reason to drive yourself crazy.

Situational Ethics Suffice

Ever hear of situational ethics? In one human set of circumstances, do what is humanly possible. Know that is plenty.

The Divine level of life is total perfection everywhere now. After this incarnation, you will go to your appropriate heaven. Then all will return to sweetness and light.

Meanwhile, here you are. Lucky you, among the Marines of the universe. Why? You took up residence on earth?

Just do your reasonable best. Through the ever-changing circumstances. And the challenges here at Earth School. Then you’ll be doing just fine integrity-wise.

• Your auric modeling will show lovely integrity.
  • You will set superb karma in motion.

Blog-Buddies, full integrity is very, very possible for you. Best of all, it’s fully compatible with being kind to yourself.

55 thoughts on “Integrity Tip — Let’s Swap”

• 1
    Katriina says:

I have a culture-related question.

I am from a northern European country and live in the US. I have deduced the here when someone sais “we’ll have to get together (for whatever) sometime” it is just a social pleasantry as opposed to a plan that is actually going to get followed through on.

• 2
    Katriina says:

Does this affect a person’s verbal and power integrity?

I admit that there is also the chance that I have been socially inept and lacked the skills to actually do any follow up to arrange a lunch date/whatever. This earth school isn’t so simple haha.

• 3
    Rose Rosetree says:

KATRIINA, what a fascinating question you’ve raised!

I’ll just share my response. While awaiting responses from other Blog-Buddies.

American speech probably isn’t unlike other forms of speech worldwide. We have ways to be polite and sociable that do NOT involve lying, and then there examples like the one you’ve given. And a person can choose!

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

For example, rather than an empty promise to get together with you — a lie, technically, though well intended…

What else could that person say? “I enjoyed spending time with you today.” Or “I’m glad to have met you today.”

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

In your case, surely that would be true of the visitor. Because I know you well and you’ve always been delightful to me!

But say that a person who visited with you was looking for a nice goodbye statement and that person would be lying, in this case. Because, “I’m not glad to have me you today” — as it happened.

Then he could have said, “I was so interested in what you told me about x,y,z. I agree completely.” Or something else that was true

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

In short, one can still find something agreeable to say. Something true.

If we insist on telling the truth, we can still find something to say.

Many people don’t think it matters to tell little, agreeable, social lives. They’ll pad what they say with, “I don’t know.”

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

Just yesterday, for instance, I spoke to Gladys. Once she liked gardening. However, that hobby lost its charm for her years ago; so she went into a fair amount of detail about her loss garden-love, all of it interesting. And bearing the ring of truth.

I appreciated everything she said until the very end of that part of our conversation. When she added, “I guess I’ll like gardening again when I retire.”

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

To me, this stuck out like a sore thumb. And not a sore thumb from doing too much green work as a gardener. 😉

Why did she say this? I’m guessing for the same reason that she often adds vague little social lies to her conversation.

Such as stating an opinion and then rushing to add, “I don’t know.”

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

Just now I took a bit of Techique Time to pull out an energetic hologram from that moment when Gladys says she would revert to liking gardening again, after she retired.

Here come summaries of what I found from three of Gladys’s chakra databanks:

• 10
    Rose Rosetree says:

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room: 5 feet for symbolic size. Under-functioning.

A good person with a good heart. Kind and supportive of others.

In terms of her personal leve of awareness: Half-asleep.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity: 25 feet. Normal functioning.

Happy to be having a conversation. Friendly and sweet.

About 70% authentic. Otherwise, saying whatever she thinks will please whomever she’s talking to.

• 12
    Rose Rosetree says:

Overall, I’m struck by the shabbiness of this Chakra Databank. Her personal sense of honor — about expressing herself — reminds me of a scuffed-up pair of shoes. Never polished.

As if, “Nobody ever sees it. This doesn’t matter. What does matter? I can’t ever say anything that might make me stand out as boastful or too independent.”

• 13
    Rose Rosetree says:

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth: 5 inches. Under-functioning, in a way that seems habitual.

What’s in that part of her aura? Maybe as a result of the integrity standards, where “pleasant” is a higher ideal than “truthful.” And, really, why not live that way? Many folks do! Nice people, too.

• 14

So here’s what I find:

“I’m growing emotionally so long as I stay positive.”

As for even noticing, as you do KATRIINA, about the difference between “Being pleasant” and speaking honestly? At the time of this conversation, I doubt that Gladys was awake enough (consciously) to tell the difference.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

Granted, KATRIINA, I have struggled in my personal life — especially when not in the role of “RES Teacher to the World” — but just, say, one of the people thrown together for a casual conversation.

I struggle to find the potential polite response, rather than taking everything super-seriously, parsing the truth value. Behaving in a pretty insufferable manner, at times.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

Hey, show me a person who doesn’t have the scope to grow socially in any way… and I’ll show you…

Hmmm, do you really have any such person to show me? The human truth, I suspect, is that most of us mortals just approximate good manners. As best we can. To the degree that we even care….

Again, I invite more comments (with your name or, prudently, with a name of occasion) on the Manners Topic. Because this dance of integrity in social situations is enough to make an otherwise confident person feel really bad.

• 17
    Katriina says:

Wow! Thank you for this lovely, thorough response. And thank you for using some of your Technique Time to research those databanks.

• 18
    Katriina says:

It makes so much more sense now that you said it, that we have a choice in what social niceties we use, and that there’s no requirement to be untruthful.

• 19
    Katriina says:

It is nice also to reevaluate some old assumptions and discard them as needed.

And I especially love that Truth counts, regardless of the situation.

• 20
    Aspiring to do better says:

Hi Rose,

One thing that occurs to me on reading these comments is that, much as I aspire to always tell the truth, it seems to me there are some situations where it is not always “safe” to do so. I have experienced many occasions where telling the truth would most likely result in being on the receiving end of hostility or ridicule – or even emotional torture…

So yes, often I have lied. Or at least not told the truth. Just for the purposes of keeping myself safe.

It’s not great. But there it is.

• 21
    Katriina says:

It occurred to me that I have heard the alternatives you mentioned (“was nice to meet you” etc) , but since my assumption was that people lie, those exchanges that broke the norm didn’t register.

Heck, they might actually be more frequent.

• 22

Very interesting question Katriina and I love your response Rose.

This is a growth area for me–learning to say what is true, not what is pleasant or socially expected. But, I also laughed at your comment, Rose, about not letting integrity become “yet one more reason to drive yourself crazy.”

Because I could definitely go there, worrying about my integrity. I like the concept of doing one’s reasonable best.

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

For sure, I am enjoying this discussion you began, KATRIINA.

Thanks, KYLIE, for your shared laughter and comments.

ASPIRING TO DO BETTER, it’s important that you gave us all that Comment #20. Because safety and survival do have to come first, always. My advice? Never feel guilty about doing what it takes to survive. Just refrain from malice or other ways of actively hurting people…

• 24
    Valerie says:

What a great post Rose. I used to really struggle with maintaining a balance between not hurting feelings and speaking the truth.

But I continue tweeking and improving this. I have discovered that sometimes humor can help soften a truth that may be difficult for others to hear (or for me to say).

• 25
    Valerie says:

Lately I notice that my “spontaneous (aka truthful) self expression” has been more relaxed and expressive than usual.

Although I am aware of keeping my words appropriate, along with this have come insecurities about who I may upset.

• 26
    Valerie says:

But then I remind myself that being spontaneous in my truthfulness is a quality I have desired since I was a teenager.

Now it is time for me to adjust to it, rise to the occasion, and perhaps remove a bit more stuff 🙂

• 27
    Rose Rosetree says:

VALERIE, your gently worded comments here are a really big deal to me, as someone who has facilitated RES sessions for you.

Enough to make my day, actually. Good news indeed!

• 28
    Anonymous says:

Thank you for this post and for everyone’s comments! I have worked on always speaking some of my truth over the years, and I’ve gotten much better at it.

I’ve gotten better at finding some morsel of truth that is appropriate to say in situations that didn’t have a lot of positives.

• 29
    Anonymous says:

This has been so liberating!

Before learning this from Rose I would either say it was good when it wasn’t all good, or say I don’t know, or be one hundred percent honest which wasn’t really appropriate in a lot of situations…

• 30
    Anonymous says:

And after any one of those choices I would feel bad.

Now I can feel like I’ve been honest and respectful (and socially ok).

• 31
    Lilian says:

Hi Rose, thanks for these articles about integrity. My experience is that the minutiae of integrity works itself out if you have a big concept sense of integrity.

So you’re not thinking defensively, but proactively. Personally, my intention with my work is to use my powers for good, and try to be of service to the world. Then the drama of life works itself out.

• 32
    Lilian says:

I think that those times when I have to act with integrity in difficult circumstances are pretty much what I’ve incarnated to do, key opportunities to evolve. Though, note to God, there can be too much of a good thing…

• 33
    Lilian says:

The all clear resounding
    The way was clear to rebuild this land
    Shall I call on you to guide me well
    To see our hopes and dreams fulfilled?
    On this day of our ascension

Stand your ground, this is what we are fighting for
    For our spirit and laws and ways
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
    For heaven or hell we shall not wait

The all clear resounding
    The way was clear to rebuild this land
    Shall I call on you to guide me well
    To see our hopes and dreams fulfilled
    On this day of our ascension
    On this day we praise the fallen

• 34
    Lilian says:

Learning how to listen to that inner voice of integrity and to apply it in human ways is a key part of my life. The more I try and practise it, the better I get. Even in mind bending situations. The important thing is the inspiration to maintain the clarity of motivation.

Tonight we light the fires
    We call our ships to port
    Tonight we walk on water
    And tomorrow we’ll be gone

Read more: Covenant – Call The Ships To Port Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• 35
    Lilian says:

Hmm, about karma, I don’t think good karma in future human lifetimes is enough of a motivator for me.

Sure more money or whatever maybe, but more responsibility for sure.

• 36
    Lilian says:

I’m thinking that the rewards for being able to consistently operate from a point of integrity are highly beneficial to your soul, in this and other existences.

Like a core skill or strength (like bodily core strength!) that can be used in so many ways…

• 37
    Lilian says:

Yup, I love VNV nation, I’m a total sucker for EBM, but they are terrible live performers. Covenant can be OK though.

• 38
    Emily T says:

I really liked your point about “doing your reasonable best”.

I have often been very hard on myself for not living up to my ideals!

• 39
    Emily T says:

I also could improve on making sure the social niceties I use in my day to day life are still truthful to the extent they can be, rather than assume I need to make things smoother or that they are not that important.

• 40
    Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T, LILIAN, and ANONYMOUS — your heartfelt comments here remind me how much I love bringing this blog into the world.

Isn’t it ironic that some of the kindest, most thoughtful people… do the harshest self-criticism?

• 41
    Julie says:

That we are not here, necessarily, to bring Heaven to Earth stood out to me from this post.

I think I had assumed otherwise. And celebrated the beauty of perfection – the perfect moment, the perfect sunset, the perfect flower.

• 42
    Julie says:

When maybe in the struggle there is something to be celebrated too.

Like when an alcoholic decides to stop drinking and takes the hard steps to sobriety.

A hard journey and not one consisting of “pretty pictures” but having its own nobility in a way.

• 43
    Julie says:

Maybe so with anyone who faces his or her problems. In whatever form that may take.

Or faces their fears.

This starts to change my definition of beautiful.

• 44
    Rose Rosetree says:

JULIE, I’m so moved by your comments. Reminds me from a story I heard once. That a group of angels were sitting around in heaven when they were given the sight of a pair of well-worn shoes. So grungy, JULIE, you and I might think the only place they belonged was the trash.

But human shoes. A symbol of human struggle and striving. To these angels, such shoes outshone all the other glories of heaven.

• 45
    Julie says:

Wow, a marvelous story. Thank you, Rose.

• 46
    KayCee says:

I’ve been following along these meaningful posts, appreciating all of them.

Significant movement in my life right now – learning, healing, loving more deeply – has all been born of a personal integrity that now looks after me in a whole new way.

• 47
    KayCee says:

I cared so deeply about the good of the whole that I was usually inadvertently letting myself down!

Learning basic Empath Empowerment skills enabled a type of discernment that is much more telling about the big picture.

• 48
    KayCee says:

I’m enjoying the relief of this space so much that I am moving very slowly to a higher skill level.

A lot of great things to share someday, perhaps, to encourage others.

Seems unwieldy to even try while here in the everyday, getting traction!

• 49
    KayCee says:

Lilian, everything you wrote so eloquently strikes a chord within.

Comments 31 and 36 could have been my own words. I’m grateful for this.. for all of you. 😊

• 50
    Anonymous says:

Like Julie, one thing that stood out for me, too was that:

“You incarnated into this lifetime not, necessarily, to transform Earth into Heaven. Earth is a school. It’s for spiritual evolution, not perfection.”

• 51
    Anonymous says:

I think that growing up I understood Earth to be about “being good” to earn entrance into heaven, and that everything was either heaven or hell or working towards one.

The idea that Earth was for spiritual evolution, not perfection wasn’t on my radar, but I think I was searching for it.

• 52
    Anonymous says:

I could use a morning alarm that says, “Good morning, remember that this is not heaven, and Earth is a school for spiritual evolution.” 🙂

• 53
    Lilian says:

Thanks for all your comments guys.

Yeah, it is good to remember that earth will never be heaven (our own personal spot in this existence and where most of my soul probably still is….)

On earth, there is a such a mix of souls, all at different levels of evolution. One thing I’ve learnt is that I can only do what a situation allows me to do.

• 54
    Lilian says:

Figuring that out takes time and wisdom and all kinds of things. But that’s something I’ve learnt a lot about so far… The important thing for me is to maintain my own sense of clarity and clear motivation, as I’ve already mentioned, despite the grey areas I’ve dealt with…

I like this blog, as it gives me a window to an evolved bunch of souls. Always cheers me up. 🙂

• 55
    Isabella C. says:

Such amazing comments here, I don’t know where to start!

I am really loving and appreciating human beings’ ability to make mistakes and humbly keep going. It’s fun, really, even when it’s not. 🙂

That story about the shoes, Rose, I’m sure that’s true. Maybe not in the details but in sentiment. Gorgeous.