Divine Presence

Divine Presence
Divine Presence. How can we find it?

Divine Presence. How does that feel during spiritual awakening? And after, but still not in Enlightenment? What changes in Enlightenment?

No doubt you’re familiar with at least two of these categories, Blog-Buddies. So let’s explore. Let’s inspire.

Divine Presence in You

Got a human nervous system? Then God is available, always.

• Whatever your level of consciousness.
  • However perfect you feel.
  • Even if it seems to you that your mind-body-spirit system is riddled with STUFF. (And that riddle ain’t especially funny.)

God remains within you, always. Deep within, that presence can be accessed.

What if that presence doesn’t seem very clear yet? Consider that temporary. Only due to STUFF.

And, as you may know, we have a motto in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES):

STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

So do what you reasonably can to move out STUFF permanently. Then add PUT-IN to help with a stronger soul expression. And you’ll evolve way faster, both spiritually and humanly.

One way to do that is personal sessions of RES. But whatever works for you… works for you.

This Enlightenment Coach recommends: Seek out a path that works for you. Use your self-authority to find it.

Following that, be sure to keep your path current. Because, living today, most of us are evolving too fast to avoid change. In just about everything.

Why Seek Divine Presence with More Clarity?

Closer to Enlightenment, God is easier to access. Increasing clarity wakes you up to the experience of Enlightenment.

After crossing the threshold into Enlightenment, you experience Divine Presence more than ever.

Could be said, you are God more than ever.

But long before Enlightenment you can trust in your connection to Divine Presence. Any time, you can trust in that, interested, not grabby.

Right now in fact!

Divine Presence During an Experience of Spiritual Awakening

What does it mean to experience spiritual awakening?

Probably you know, Blog-Buddies. Having experienced it once or more than once.

In which case you know that no human words can really do justice to spiritual awakening. Or to God.

Often such experiences last a very short time. But they can impact you for a very long time. Even for the rest of your life.

Most notably, spiritual awakening experiences bring your awareness to Divine Vibrational Frequencies. Rather than human or astral vibrational frequencies.

Afterwards, do what you can to actively proceed along your path to Enlightenment. Here come three tips.

After Spiritual Awakening #1: Understand

You’ve had a beautiful experience. Allow it to ennoble you.. for the rest of your life. Like seeing a magnificent rainbow, only more powerful.

Make no mistake, however. Spiritual experiences of awakening do not mean… That you have gained Enlightenment.

Rather, you’re on a path of spiritual evolution. Congratulations for progressing along that path.

After Spiritual Awakening #2: Knowledge of Vibrational Frequencies

The Divine Frequency is different from human or astral vibrational frequencies. Better not to mix them up.

Since we’re living in The Age of Awakening. And it’s still pretty early on in that time. A time characterized by unprecedented vibrational freedom for your awareness…

It’s easy to confuse spiritual awakening with other things as well. For example, Woke is an important new, social kind of awareness. Definitely a good thing. Except it has nothing to do with spiritual awakening.

Another example: Calling people “awakened” can be the sign of a spiritual teacher with limited understanding.

Especially concerning to this Enlightenment Coach? Non-Duality retreats where the point is to bathe in consciousness. Absorbing the awareness of those who are supposedly in Enlightenment. Sadly, spiritual seekers can get into trouble that way.

Might I suggest? Beware any spiritual teacher who asks you to just close your eyes and receive the vibrations. Or transmissions. Which supposedly, you don’t have to understand.

Erggg. This can be the teaching method of people who live in extreme spiritual addiction. Attempting to make that contagious. Well, you don’t have to play.

After Spiritual Awakening #3: Integration

Integrate all the goodness of every spiritual awakening experience. Then it will serve its purpose. Moving your forward along your path to Enlightenment.

Human life matters. So don’t organize your day around transcending human experience. Valuing only that.

Unfortunately that kind of lifestyle can cause spiritual addiction. Surely an unworthy way to follow up a graced and gorgeous experience of spiritual awakening!

Spiritual addiction, such as? Believing you are called to drop your day job. Which isn’t “spiritual” enough. And, instead, work in mind-body-spirit.

How About an Example?

Okay. Here’s an example. My client Joe was a good guy. In the past, he had been a pretty materialistic good guy. So what? We’d done sessions to help him improve his enjoyment of life.

After a couple of years, he booked some new RES sessions with me. Announced that he was now spiritually awake. (Evidently due to one experience of spiritual awakening.) That sweet guy had taken his experience to heart. Allowed it to change his life.

However, he didn’t know about integration into his human life. Instead he wanted more, more, more.

So now he was preparing to do a new kind of work. Because “nobody” had “really” explained to mainstream people how spirituality worked. Or how they could get healing. Aiming to do this, Joe had found his “purpose.”

Well, according to what showed in Joe’s aura, what had he really found? A classic case of spiritual addiction. Fortunately I had a chance to help him get his life back onto a human track.

Divine Presence Is Yours Now

It doesn’t matter, really, whether you’re in Enlightenment yet or not. You have the consciousness that you’ve got. Based on that, you live with a sense of self. And also a sense of Divine presence.

In Enlightenment, both grow stronger. Plus, Divine Presence becomes integrated into your everyday sense of self. That’s your every day self!

Either way, before Enlightenment or in Enlightenment, guess what? You can keep evolving spiritually. Give yourself up to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time each day. Furthering your spiritual evolution.

Then live with whatever presence you’ve got.

And then what if you should happen to find a lovely moment? Tucked in the midst of your other waking hours…

A delightful moment, as fleeting and free as a rainbow hovering in the sky?

Enjoy it.

In Enlightenment we continue to encounter spiritual awakening. Just as this universe in which we live keeps expanding, greater and greater.

22 thoughts on “Divine Presence”

• 1
    AJ says:

I am so happy you shared this article today, Rose. It is something I was thinking about this morning when I woke up.

• 2
    AJ says:

I wish I could have this conversation more often, because Enlightenment does bring a closer connection to the Divine.

Life is a lot more enjoyable in my opinion 🙂

• 3
    Valerie says:

This was lovely to read Rose, and very informative.

I’m finding that often after reading your blog posts, my awareness shifts in some way. My attention moves to things I hadn’t quite thought of before. Thank you!

• 4
    Lilian says:

Thanks Rose. Certainly, I experienced a step change in how I experienced God over the shift years 2010-2013.

Before I took my awareness of God for granted and did my thing. I didn’t even have specific spiritual practised or anything… I decided that life was spiritual (sex, money, work, friendship etc) and that was that.

But during the shift my spiritual radar started picking up so much more… I felt flooded really.

• 5
    Lilian says:

I think my spiritual radar is being a better signal processor now, and not getting so lost on the astral bandwidths that are less than helpful.

It’s amazing how much information is available to us now… we can delve into all kinds of non-physical layers associated with anything on the physical level.

• 6
    Lilian says:

And am trusting the Divine bandwidths more, even though they feel far more subtle than the astral ones, which can feel pretty close to human to me, as so more familiar…

I guess now I have more choice on how I develop spiritually, while before I just had to trust, which requires less expertise.

• 7
    Lilian says:

Anyhoo, the main thing is that the real privilege is being a human being and having an incarnation and being given the opportunity to develop as a human personality.

I get to think and problem solve as a human with certain limitations and really develop my creativity.

I guess I can fluff around as a disembodied entity for most of eternity, right?

• 8
    Lindsey says:

Hahaha, I do relate to Joe in how easy it was for me to get into Spiritual Addiction with the absorbing myself in Divine Energies and having that be my main focus of everyday life.

• 9
    Lindsey says:

This also created a false perception of “safety” from doing any harm to myself and jumping into “Healing” practices to help others “wake up” faster.

• 10
    Lindsey says:

Eventually, I began to not feel so lovely because I had started doing practices that actually positioned my consciousness into astral energies.

And there is a significant difference between the two!

Oh boy what a great big lesson that’s been! Lol!

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

Magnificent comments here.

Thanks, AJ, VALERIE, LILIAN and LINDSEY.

• 12
    Lilian says:

I must say, that it’s really amazing that there are Divine beings that devote or at least make themselves available to guiding humans… considering all the things you can get up to as a Divine Being.

So thanks Jesus in particular. Your enthusiasm is always appreciated. 🙂

• 13
    Dana W. says:

Thank you for this post! I loved the whole post, and especially liked your last section “Divine Presence Here Now.”

An important reminder for me to do 20 minutes of Technique Time and “Then live with whatever presence you’ve got.” 🙂

But it was also nice to read that we can enjoy those other lovely, fleeting moments, like we do rainbows.

• 14
    Explorer says:

This is why I love RES so much. Co-creating with a Divine Being, with an intention.

I always feel their presence stronger long after the technique time is over. Its subtle but I know its there.

Thanks for the sweet blog post Rose. I had a very human kind of glummy day and its a relief to remember the “rainbow” again.

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

So good to hear from you, DANA W. and EXPLORER.

• 16

I also really appreciated this post.

It was an eye opener to me when I learned recently, that even in enlightenment there are times when you feel very connected to the divine, and times when you do not.

But the connection is always there…

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, could be, this not always “feel very connected to the Divine” has previously been a taboo subject for Enlightenment Coaches.

Here I’m thinking especially of the Great World Gurus, towards the end of the Age of Faith. They had to be perfect role models.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Yet just about every one of them wound up with terrible scandals.

As discussed in this blog post. One of a series, actually.

Speaking of not-always-blissful gurus, here’s a story from very reliable friend of mine. Joe heard John Grey talk about an incident. From back when John was one of Maharishi’s main guys, accompanying his guru everywhere.

• 19
    Rose Rosetree says:

Maharishi was on a fast-moving train. Arguing with a man.

Evidently Maharishi grew so incensed, he picked up the other man and threw him off that moving train.

My former guru wasn’t a tall man, but he did appear pretty muscular. I can believe he did that.

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

Well, do you think at such a moment, Maharishi was feeling blissfully connected to the Divine?

Like any of us, guru or not, in Enlightenment or not, Maharishi was human. We blink. We live in animal bodies. Inhabiting a Learning Planet that is, by design, not lastingly tranquil ever.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

Now that our world has evolved into The Age of Awakening, the standards for truth matter more than presenting a perfect image as a spiritual authority figure.

And we even have this new kind of Enlightenment on earth, not the Traditional Enlightenment but Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Not lesser, but different. And a state of consciousness that we can live honestly, understand honestly, talk about honestly.

Rather than romanticizing Enlightenment. Often done in the past, still done by some in the present.