Soul Thrill Trademarked

Soul Thrill Trademarked
Soul Thrill Trademarked now as Soul Thrill® Aura Research! It can help you avoid living like a puppet made of wood.

Soul Thrill Trademarked. That’s Soul Thrill® Aura Research!

Which can change your life. More than that, it can keep your life choices current. And give you a sense of spiritual purpose.

Unlike Pinocchio, you’re not made of wood, right? But have you ever tried to live that way? Holding tightly to one rigid purpose. A lifestyle. A political affiliation. Or even a very rigid sense of self.

Probably not. Otherwise you wouldn’t be reading today’s article. Still I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if…You know at least one person who prizes…

Stability, Not Soul Thrill

Sweetly craving stability maybe. Admittedly, loyalty is a magnificent virtue. Unless it tips over into rigidity. Or even spiritual shutdown.

Perhaps the stability seeker peaked early. And then dug heels in. Since then, living the same way: “Pretty happily ever after.”

You see, Blog-Buddies, many people choose the opposite of living with Soul Thrill. Such as:

• Proudly living in the exact same place.
  • Keeping the exact same friends. No new friends allowed.
  • Believing in the same things. One possibility of rock-solid belief? Listen to this hymn.
  • Facially looking the same, except maybe more wrinkly. (If you’ve explored Face Reading Secrets®, you know this. 90% of your face data may change during your lifetime. The more you evolve, the more likely that your face changes.)

Soul Thrill® Aura Research Helps You Do the Opposite

Opposite to letting life circumstances dictate your choices.

Different from to having a religious authority, such as Rick Warren, tell you…

That, supposedly, a mere mortal can’t find meaning in life. Not unless you know what God planned as your purpose.

Sure, God as interpreted by Rick Warren. Famed author of “The Purpose Driven Life.” Megachurch pastor.

Here’s a link to a Rick Warren photograph. Make a request in the COMMENTS section below if you want me to read his aura for you. Otherwise you can read it, if you’ve got those skills! Alternatively, I can save you some time and tell you.

The influential pastor lives in a splendid, steady, confident state of spiritual shutdown.

Soul Thrill® Aura Research Helps You Choose Wisely

Choose on your own. At any given time in your life.

This Soul Thrill blog post explains how it works.

Let’s Celebrate Soul Thrill Trademarked

Because this RES skill set can help all of us who want to take an active role in shaping our lives. Aiming for delight. Willing to explore personal growth. Maybe even seeking Enlightenment!

In short, those of us who don’t love God mainly in the role of a rock-hard fortress.

BTW, did you know who wrote the words to this hymn? None other than a certain Age of Faith religious leader who lived 500 years ago. Father of all Christian Fundamentalists (and other Protestants). And a rabid Anti-Semite. (The above-linked article from The New Yorker is definitely worth reading, Blog-Buddies.)

By contrast, we’re living in The Age of Awakening now. During the years that led up to the Shift on 12/21/12, what happened? (And has continued to happen.)

• Countless people changed their religious affiliation.
  • Changed their political views.
  • Moved to a completely different city. (Or country.)
  • Changed how they earned a living. Whether by choice or by necessity.

Especially Millennials! Adults who grew up right during the final, accelerating changes before this Age of Awakening.

Ask any of them you know, “Do you expect to keep the same job until you retire? Maybe receive a gold watch as a reward?”

What, a watch with no cool technology built in? 😉

Soul Thrill® Aura Research Is For Living NOW

So that we can give a positive direction to change. Refusing to be stuck. Also refusing to settle.

Please share through your comments below:

• Do you have a sense of adventure? How have you been using it lately?
  • Do you value liveliness in a friendship. So you might still stay friendly with folks from years ago. But you’ve also sought out new friends, new interests.
  • And anything else about how you live with soul. Definitely not like some puppet!

20 thoughts on “Soul Thrill Trademarked”

• 1
    AJ says:

Congratulations, Rose!

This is one of the most powerful skillsets I’ve ever learned.

Today, I plan on doing a little Soul Thrill® Aura Research and a little RES Energy Healing around some projects I’m starting this week. 🙂

• 2
    Jazmine says:

Rick Warren…

I forgot who that was, but immediately recognized him when I opened the photo link.

• 3
    Jazmine says:

I actually find him terrifying to look at.

Makes me much more uncomfortable than someone in extreme spiritual addiction, whatever that says about me!..

• 4
    Jazmine says:

Perhaps it says that extremely stubborn people like him have caused much more pain and terror in my life than any extra terrestrial.

• 5
    Rose Rosetree says:

AJ, thank you for your powerful comment. And JAZMINE, you have also given us an important observation. It totally makes sense to me.

Before commenting further I’ll fill in something technical. JAZMINE, you have advanced skills of energetic literacy, far beyond Stage 3 — which is plenty for most folks to function powerfully in The Age of Awakening.

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

Also, knowing you well, your energy hygiene is excellent. Which matters a lot for the accuracy of your observation. (More technical RES language for those of you who know what “energy hygiene” means.)

You’ve read loads of auras. And, therefore, along with sweet, good people, what else? You’ve read auras of people in extreme spiritual addiction. And also people in spiritual shutdown, like Rick Warren. And also people with other icky in their auras besides the spiritual shutdown, which would definitely include Rev. Warren.

• 7
    Rose Rosetree says:

Based on that experience, you can tell a great deal about consciousness patterns even when just looking at somebody — technically not Technique Time but simply Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.

I clarify here because I don’t recommend using Stage 1 Energetic Literacy to jump to conclusions about people. You’re definitely not doing that here, IMHO.

• 8
    Rose Rosetree says:

Anyway, I agree with you, JAZMINE.

With all respect to Rev. Warren and adoring worshipers, to my perception he’s a thoroughly wicked, manipulative specimen of what a human being can become.

• 9
    Rose Rosetree says:

And the most disgusting experiences of human life, to me, happen when people act more selfish, stupid, etc. than they have to be.

If, to boot, they’re influential?

Well, gotta love Earth School. And thanks for speaking up here, JAZMINE.

• 10
    Explorer says:

Wohoo…. Soul Thrill Aura Research has changed my life on multiple occasions.

Helped me use my free will wisely with informed decisions not just going merely on a hunch.

• 11
    Explorer says:

Even when the results were the opposite of what I thought to be true, it opened my eyes to the reality I didn’t recognize I was living in.

Then Then, using my self authority to make my choice undeniably gave me more self confidence and strength.

• 12
    Explorer says:

Sometimes I’m too close to a particular situation to see how things really are despite how clear it may seem to others.

Except, Soul Thrill Aura Research is not like an old friend I confined for comfort who has their own unique perceptions that may not be good for me at all.

• 13
    Jazmine says:

Ah, so he’s a wicked man. I certainly didn’t assume that.

• 14
    Explorer says:

Instead its precice, I have a say in what to research and results are what’s right for me in that particular time.

It doesn’t get any better than that!

• 15
    Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much, EXPLORER.

• 16
    Rose Rosetree says:

JAZMINE, in my way of sorting through people, yes, I’d call him wicked. But people can show up worse. As in “evil” or “ice-cold heart.”

But as for having the quality of chakra databanks that you would expect to find in a “man of God.” Well, not really.

He’s certainly having fun in this life, at this educational Earth School.

• 17
    Jazmine says:

Gross.

Thanks for the clarification.

• 18
    Katriina says:

Congratulations on the trademark!

Soul Thrill research is one of my favourite things to do during a session and it has changed my life for the better every time.

It took some (ok, a lot) of RES healing sessions for me to actually come to the point where I took the results and applied them. Back when just feeling happy about a choice because it made me happy, felt “wrong”. It’s incredibly empowering.

• 19
    Julie says:

I do know many who proudly choose not to change, not to venture out beyond the familiar.

For long stretches of time.

It doesn’t strike me as an enviable way to live, but a terribly unimaginative one.

• 20
    Julie says:

It’s also curious to me how a person walks can reveal that; is it the plodding walk of deadening routine?

Or are they used to giving themselves certain freedoms, like the freedom to explore?