Mother Teresa Aura Reading

Mother Teresa

Mother Teresa Aura Reading. So we can explore sainthood in contrast to Enlightenment. Just in case you thought these were synonymous.

St. Teresa of Kolkata! Because that’s her name. As canonized by the Catholic Church! Other accolades for her magnificent work include: The Nobel Peace Prize. Bharat Ratna. And Order of the Smile.

Definitely inspiring. But what kind of inspiration did she bring the world?

Sainthood Versus Enlightenment

When Mother Teresa was canonized, I began exploring this question. As in the article “Saint Teresa Did Miracles.” Mainly to celebrate her canonization. However, not sharing details about this saint’s aura.

By now, that blog post is more than a year old. More recently, DANA K gave me a different Catholic saint to research. Considering him for my Enlightenment Life List.

Sure, soon I’ll research the aura of Padre Pio. But first, I’m thinking like an Enlightenment Coach. Wanting to clarify that doing miracles doesn’t make someone a saint. No more than creating the popular systems Emotion Code and Body Code… Would mean their founder is in Enlightenment.

Yes, DANA K has been busy nominating interesting candidates.Yesterday I researched her nominee Dr. Bradley Nelson, Mr. Emotion Code. Was he in Enlightenment? Turned out, not remotely. Instead, how about spiritual shutdown? (Seems to me, that’s the deal with him.)

Incidentally, are you wondering how the advocate for a system… that allegedly clears out emotional problems… would personally be so far from Enlightenment? See Comments  2,464 – 2467 at that Enlightenment Life List. Just to shed some light.

Accordingly, more than ever, I decided to write today’s blog post. Praising spiritual beauty, especially sainthood. Yet also calling attention to illusions.

Such as the illusion that good deeds —  even sainthood — equal spiritual Enlightenment.

Mother Teresa Aura Reading, Nuts & Bolts

Use your energetic skills along with me, Blog-Buddies. Preferably before you read the rest of this article.

And might I invite all you readers to check out the Saint Teresa Aura Photo I’ll be using.

Seeking background on energetic literacy? Check out 21 Stages that you might learn some day! Yes, it’s really a thing! Would I love to teach you skills, starting with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy? Definitely!

Mother Teresa Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

Deep space

Quality

Pure love. Identifying with that love of God as who St. Teresa really desires to be.

Mother Teresa Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Jesus Christ

Noteworthy: This chakra databank is one of the optional variety. Clearly going with this nun’s lifestyle as a Bride of Christ.

Symbolic Size

47 feet. Just a bit over-functioning.

Quality

The presence of Jesus lights up this chakra databank. Until this connection feels as real to this nun… as a table or a lamp.

Mother Teresa Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Nearly in shut-down.

Quality

Strongly aware of torment. Exceptionally aware of human suffering. Identifying with it.

Seems to me, to this nun, living in the world is like wearing a crown of thorns.

Mother Teresa Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive

First of all, I’d like to summarize why I’m reading a celibate’s chakra databank about sex. Mainly, I think it’s important for understanding the point of this article.

• Becoming a saint, a person may live with immense torment.
  • While moving into Enlightenment? The nun’s aura holds zero torment inwardly. Even if her belief system includes walking the Stations of the Cross, etc. For example, research the aura of a different Catholic nun. Who’s on my Enlightenment Life List.

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality

Horror. Disgust.

Mother Teresa High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality

Sadly, I notice a whipped and tortured quality to this chakra databank. As if purposely making choices to nullify her personal sense of self. Doing something just to bring joy?

Evidently, that’s not allowed.

In Conclusion

St. Teresa of Kolkata led a life of great beauty. Disciplined beauty. With magnificent service and grace.

Although I’m glad that she won the biggest prize her church had to offer…

Nevertheless I do wonder. Could this great saint have done all that good in the world — and done it — without making herself into a kind of devoutly suffering human sacrifice?

Mother Teresa’s aura suggests to me that she wore a self-imposed crown of thorns. Undeniably, it was a beautiful way to design a blessed life. But hardly the only way.

What do you think, Blog-Buddies?

36 thoughts on “Mother Teresa Aura Reading”

• 1
    Valerie says:

Very interesting Rose.

It’s very sad to me when people make choices based on what they think they’re supposed to do rather than what brings them joy.

• 2
    Valerie says:

I believe I’m a good spokesperson about this because it used to be my way of being. It’s just what you did.

Thanks to RES, I am still learning what brings me joy and have learned to choose that instead.

• 3
    Valerie says:

Not only is it more joyful, but I would think that the auric modeling brings it to the awareness of observers.

A person who teaches compassion, but lives in suffering would be very confusing. If Mother Teresa could not show love and compassion to herself, how could she teach these qualities in a convincing way?

• 4
    Rose Rosetree says:

So eloquently put, VALERIE. Thank you.

• 5
    Gillian says:

Super interesting, as always!

I would like to learn whether I have a third eye chakra databank for connection to Jesus Christ, too :-).

• 6
    Rose Rosetree says:

GILLIAN, you probably do have that Third Eye Chakra databank.

Any Christian does, whether involved in an organized religion or in what I call “disorganized” religion.

You have scads of chakra databanks related to current lifestyle and significant relationships. 🙂

• 7
    Christine says:

Could reading this blog be considered part of soul thrill time?

It definitely is for me.

• 8

Sweet, Christine!

Sure, anything that we find deliciously enjoyable in life will probably light up your High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill.

• 9
    Explorer says:

Very informative Rose.

Before I discovered RES, without putting much thought into this topic, I certainly believed sainthood was basically synonymous with Enlightenment.

• 10
    Explorer says:

Your through Aura Readings and many personal sessions with you made it pretty clear to me that its not the case.

Self sacrifice is not necessary to be a “good person”. Doing my reasonable best at any time is more than enough.

• 11
    Rose Rosetree says:

You’re learning and growing wonderfully fast, EXPLORER.

Thanks for your latest share.

• 12
    Julie says:

Such an interesting post, and I enjoyed going back and re-reading the older post “Saint Teresa Did Miracles”.

It had a lot of information that I didn’t fully remember, and the comments added a lot too.

• 13
    AJ says:

Rose, I have a few questions about her Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source…

• 14
    AJ says:

Would you consider that to be overactive? If so, would you put it into the category of Spiritual Addiction?

• 15
    AJ says:

Or is this a special circumstance where she is in a type of Divine role where it’s normal for it to be out into deep space?

• 16
    AJ says:

Why do I ask? Because I haven’t read anybody in Enlightenment where any of their chakra databanks are that overactive, compared to the rest of their aura.

• 17
    Rose Rosetree says:

Excellent questions, AJ. Responding to one at a time, re Comment 14.

Obviously this chakra databank is over-functioning. Assessing spiritual addiction is not something for discussion at the blog. But I can mention here that plenty more is involved than the size of one chakra databank. 🙂

As my Apprentice in the RES Mentoring Program, check out the related section in your manual for more info.

• 18
    Rose Rosetree says:

Blog-Buddies, I make this distinction because after decades of teaching RES skills, I finally got it.

Headslapper moment! Learning professional-level skills is for RES Apprentices and Professionals.

While there’s loads you’ all can learn for self-help.

• 19
    AJ says:

For #14 — My apologies, I totally forgot!

• 20
    Rose Rosetree says:

About Comments 15 and 16, there seems to be an assumption that Saint Teresa is in Enlightenment.

She’s far, far from that.

However, she is a saint.

• 21
    Rose Rosetree says:

Both this blog post and “Saint Teresa Did Miracles” emphasize this distinction.

You could say, AJ, I wrote them both just to remove the assumption that even you made, with all your experience at RES, that saint = Enlightenment. Not at all!

• 22
    Rose Rosetree says:

Further, regarding Comment 15, I don’t credit “Divine Role” for either over-functioning chakra databanks, or under-functioning ones, or a person’s suffering that shows up at aura level.

Instead, that’s about free will. Plus the mysterious and sacred learning available to every soul here at Earth School

• 23
    Rose Rosetree says:

Think about it. St. Teresa got to live her dream. In her way. On her terms.

It’s part of her long journey as an immortal soul. Just one lifetime.

She agreed to the Life Contract. Then she made various choices and created a very human sainthood that mingled inspiration and pain.

• 24
    Rose Rosetree says:

To be candid about my personal view of this great saint, I have a second sense of her life — in addition to the previous comment.

In my neighborhood, where the loudest voices belong to Evangelical Christians, I’ve seen this bumper sticker. (And maybe some of you Blog-Buddies have seen it too.)

• 25
    Rose Rosetree says:

My reaction against this is very strong. To put it most mildly, why would Teresa of Kolkata, a nun, believe that she has the right to tell householder-type people, and people outside her religion, how to make their choices?

• 26
    Rose Rosetree says:

So yes, she did a great deal of good in her life.

But she might have made some mistakes, as well.

Hey, who doesn’t?

• 27

No worries, AJ.

I found all your comments to be excellent teaching opportunities. And just plain interesting.

• 28
    AJ says:

Thanks for the wonderful teaching moments, Rose.

I remember now that Teresa of Kolkata is not in Enlightenment. Yesterday was a long day!

• 29
    Valerie says:

I’ve also enjoyed your comments and questions AJ, and such interesting answers!

• 30
    Ruby says:

I had to laugh when I figured out why you suggested I read this blog post.

Looking at her databank sizes for Connection to Spiritual Source, Connection to Physical Reality and Soul Thrill, I realized that they exactly matched mine when I first started RES sessions.

• 31
    Ruby says:

I have previously equated sainthood/ self-sacrifice with being Enlightened.

It’s comical that I also really hate some Christian ways of proving that you are one of the “chose few” by your deeds – going to church twice on sunday, etc.

It’s the same thing.

• 32
    Ruby says:

To your question of whether she could have accomplished all the good that she did, without becoming a human sacrifice, I will say from my own experience YES.

Probably accomplishing even more good than she did.

• 33
    Ruby says:

It is obvious to me now that the more you are willing to embrace being human, with all its possibilities and limitations, the more effective you become.

• 34
    Ruby says:

The kicker is that as you become more effective, it gets progressively more fun at the same time.

• 35
    Ruby says:

Age of Awakening Enlightenment – no self-flagellation required.

I do hope the New Strong way of living becomes mainstream.

• 36
    Rose Rosetree says:

RUBY WHO IS GROWING SO FAST, thank you very much for these astute observations.

Likewise, thanks to you, VALERIE and AJ, for your contributions here.