Newsletter Starring Robert Mueller

Rose Rosetree
Rose Rosetree, who is so into “Reading Life Deeper”

Yes, this Nov. 24, I’m pleased to announce… There really will be a November 2017 issue of “Reading Life Deeper.”

This issue, I’ve been exploring the mysterious special counsel charged with heading an investigation into possible collusion between Trump’s 2016 campaign team and Russia.

What do you think it would be like, having that kind of job pressure?

You may know that Robert Mueller has a sterling reputation for being unflappable and thorough.

Nonetheless, he is human. So I thought it would be fascinating to do a comparison aura reading, aiming to show how he has changed since being appointed more than six months ago.

Do You Think Much Has Changed?

Has Robert Mueller developed a hilarious, irreverent sense of humor?

Or has he turned rageful? Like the photo at the top of this page. Where I’m affectionately showing the “Anger” illustration from “Read People Deeper.”

Hey, here’s a video introduction that I’ve made for that book.

However, guess what? Even purchasing that super-practical book won’t get you that newsletter. For that, you’ve got to sign up. Before this Monday, Nov. 27, 2017.

Newsletter Sign-Up Is Easy

Which is good because, of course, you can’t get this exclusive free newsletter… unless you sign up for it.

I’d recommend that you do sign up right away. Because this newsletter is coming out soon.

Just go to the Rose Rosetree website. And sign up. Discretely and safely.

12 thoughts on “Newsletter Starring Robert Mueller”

• 1
    Gillian says:

Ooh… I can’t wait to read this.

I had flagged Robert Mueller up in my mind as someone whose aura I’d love to read about.

• 2
    Jnana says:

So good to read about the stellar Robert Mueller. How fitting for the former FBI director to be so connected to Divine justice. And the soul thrill… wow!

It has been heartening to read of him in these troubled times. Thank you for lifting the spirits.

• 3

I am very happy to know that the person in charge of this very important job has integrity, takes his job seriously and is receiving divine support.

Thank you for this reading.

• 4
    Gillian says:

Thank you for doing this, Rose, It was thrilling to me to read about how Robert Mueller is doing!

• 5
    Julie says:

I really appreciate this reading. I had been curious about Robert Mueller from the time of his appointment.

I like his focus on objective reality and letting the facts speak for themselves.

Plus his analytical mind and the passion to pursue justice.

Quite empowering!

• 6
    Julie says:

I also relate to having times when a sense of humor is just not part of the equation.

When there is a lot at stake and everybody cares.

• 7
    Jean says:

Yes thank you so much Rose for doing this reading of
    Robert Mueller.
    Was very moving to me to learn of such person as himself – doing work the way he is – that will affect so many.

Indeed empowering (thank you Julie) and uplifting
    to this blog buddy.

• 8
    Liane says:

Thank you for the pep talk in your newsletter. I get so focused on what’s next, the mountain of stuff left to learn, that I forget about the journey up to this moment. The small things and the big things I’ve already learned or overcome. The presemt is pretty awesome and a hell of a lot better than what came before!

Thoroughly enjoyed your reading of Robert Mueller. A man of integrity in Washington. There is hope.

• 9
    Julie says:

I liked that too, the theme of growth and encouragement. It reminds me of a scene from the book Little Women.

The father comes home after years away at war, and sees his daughters. He takes the time to look, really look, at how they’ve changed.

• 10
    Julie says:

Not just physically but morally. And he comments on the qualities they’ve gained that they didn’t have before: patience, humility, strength, frugality (I don’t remember exactly).

• 11
    Julie says:

But through eyes of absence he sees the contrast. And the qualities they’ve gained are as clear as day.

Right there to anyone who’s looking.

• 12
    Julie says:

It’s a sweet scene, reunited.